A Holiday in Bali

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again the girls were dressed to impress. Their dresses displayed lots of leg, lots of back and lots of breast. Their hair done and flowing down their backs. My mind was thinking whether the girls might actually end up kissing or in bed together. They were so in tune with each other. Stace no longer cared whether Alina saw her naked or anyone saw her topless. "Was there a chance Stace might actually have a latent bisexual side?" I thought. "Was Alina bi? Probably. She was definitely an exhibitionist. She loved showing off her body on the beach, by the pool and by the clothes she wore", my mind continued. The tenting in the towel had restarted and I had to change my train of thought. "I'll just get some clothes on" I said.

We arrived at the resort nearby Jimbaran beach where Rock Bar was located and caught the lift down the side of the mountain to the bar. The views and sunset were spectacular. I had a few beers and the girls a couple of cocktails. The girls continued getting along famously. Even with me. It was like we were long-time friends and just seemed to be in synch with each other. At times through the evening I felt Alina's touch on my arm. Was she flirting with me? Was she just affectionate and expressive? I enjoyed the touches. It was electric stimulation to my body. Stace was there and watching. But we were all talking and laughing. Alina stood up and said she needed to visit the restroom. I said to Stace "do you think Alina is flirting with me? The touches on my arm, the warmth of her smile. You know when she walked into the apartment earlier I was naked and she said that she liked the view when I was reaching for a towel to cover up. Stace replied "look I wouldn't think too much about it. Even if she was flirting, she was just trying to relax and have some fun. She divorced a couple of years ago after a lengthy marriage and she hasn't been out with anyone or been away since the divorce. I think she is probably just trying to have some fun and let her hair down. She has told me this is the most fun and the most relaxed she has been since the divorce." I replied "yeah, you're probably right, but I just wanted to say something just in case you saw something and began to question me or Alina's behaviour." Stace replied laughing "you are always over thinking things. Look, she even told me about walking in on you naked and what she said and we both burst into laughter. Let's just continue having fun, I enjoy her company, don't you? I responded "yeah I do. She is fun, down to earth and really hasn't been in the way of us having an enjoyable holiday. To be honest, Alina has probably made our holiday even more enjoyable." Stace agreed. I thought Stace was probably right. There was nothing to Alina's touches to me. She was a single woman just trying to have fun with new friends on holidays.

We left rockbar and caught a taxi down to Jimbaran Bay for seafood dinner on the beach. The light was dim, the food was great and the view of the girls sitting next to each with the light shining on their displaying cleavage was again enough to keep me aroused all evening. We finished our dinner and headed to a nightclub in Kuta for a dance. Stace and Alina were now very tipsy. They were bumping their bodies into each other and also mine. Stace hugged me and squashed her breasts into mine. Alina came up behind me and hugged me squashing her breasts into my back. Her hands passing over my buttocks as she releases herself from me. My rising hardness squashed into Staces' thigh. She kissed me and I kissed her back and continued dancing.

We decided to leave the nightclub and head back to the resort. The taxi dropped us off and we walked in the resort from the beach again passing the pool. Stace asked "swim?" and Alina responded "definitely". The girls removed their clothes and bras. "Skinny dip" Alina said laughing dropping her g-string. Stace followed and pulled down her g-string. They then lowered themselves into the water. I stripped down and turned to the water and quickly hopped in the water. By this stage Stace was swimming towards Alina who had moved further away from the edge of the pool. Stace caught up with Alina and launched herself onto Alina's back. Alina fell backwards and both the girls submerged under water. I was walking slowly towards them as their heads reappeared from under the water, they were laughing and facing each other. As they stood up I could see that they were holding each other's waists. They stopped laughing and were looking directly into each other's eyes. I stopped walking towards them and watched them. Stace moved her arms up from Alina's waist to her shoulders. From an outsider looking in I thought they were having a moment and would actually embrace and kiss. I was getting hard again. Then all of a sudden they started laughing and Stace pushed Alina away by her shoulders and they both sunk under the water and re-emerged. They then started walking towards me in the pool. A noise then came from beyond the pool. It was a group of four people who were making their way back into the resort from the beach side. We quietly moved ourselves into a darker area near the edge of the pool. As they passed another group of people could be heard approaching and they too walked past. Stace said "I think you may have to get us some towels to walk back to the room tonight, I don't think we are going to make it naked". I agreed and raised myself from the pool. I put on the shorts I had been wearing earlier and said I would be back in a minute. I walked to our apartment and took off my now wet shorts and grabbed a towel to dry off. I put on a dry pair of shorts and picked up a couple of towels for the girls and headed back to the pool. As I approached the pool through the shadows of the lights I could see Stace and Alina in the darkness at the edge of the pool where I had left them. They were in an embrace and kissing passionately. I was still a bit of distance away from them as they broke their kiss and separated from their embrace. Alina saw me first and said "yay, our saviour is here". Alina was the first to climb out of the pool and I placed the towel around her. "Thankyou" she said and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Stace then climbed out of the pool and I placed the towel around her. I picked up their clothes and the girls collected their shoes. We headed back to our apartment. As we walked in Stace suggested that I make a round of drinks for us whilst the girls dried off. Stace removed her towel and walked naked to the balcony and began wiping the towel over her naked body. Alina followed Stace doing the same. They then placed their towels over a chair and returned inside. Stace walked up to me and I handed her the first drink, and then I handed Alina hers. Stace said something to Alina but I didn't hear what she said. Alina looked down to my groin and I have no doubt she could see the outline of an erection in my shorts. Alina laughed and said "yes' back to Stace. They headed to the bedroom and Alina said "we'll be back in a minute big boy" looking from my eyes down to my erection. My mind was going crazy. I saw them embracing and kissing in the pool. Before that I definitely saw them have a moment when they paused and looked at each other silently. My mind was in overdrive. That was the moment that they "knew". I could tell. That was the moment all the flirting and touching had caught up with them. That was the moment that they were going to kiss. I sipped my drink contemplating the events that had unfolded.

Stace and Alina returned to the lounge. They were both naked and walking hand in hand. Stace said "I have a question to ask" Alina immediately interrupted and said "we have a question to ask". "Ask away" I replied. Stace looked at Alina and said "we" then turned and looked at me and said "would like to know if you would mind if Alina can stay with us tonight". I was still processing the words that had been spoken as Stace walked towards me with Alina still holding her hand. Stace placed her free hand around me and said "please". She then kissed me passionately. I felt another hand around my waist. Stace broke away from the kiss and turned and faced Alina. She then kissed Alina on the lips. Stace broke away from the kiss and then placed a hand behind Alina's head and another softly behind my head. She softly pushed the back of her heads until our lips aligned and Alina leant forward and kissed me softly. The kiss was soft and sensual lasting only a couple of moments. I looked at Alina and said "I think Stace and myself would not mind if you could stay the night with us. Would you be happy to stay?" Alina took a step towards me and responded by kissing me hard on the lips opening her mouth darting her tongue inside mine searching for my tongue. Stace grabbed Alina and my hands and walked us to the bedroom. The girls were already naked. Stace undid my shorts and they fell to the floor. She pushed me softly to the bed and had me lie down on my back. Alina began kissing my lips again, pausing only to kiss Stace. A further pause and Stace was now kissing me. They both kissed their way down my body. Both tongues began licking my shaft. They alternated between licking my shaft and head and sucking. Taking turns licking my balls and returning to engulf my head. It was a sensory delight. It was a vision I could have only dreamt about. The girls resuming licking my shaft and kissing each other when their lips met at the top of my cock.

It wasn't long and I suggested that I would need them to pause. Alina looked up at me and said "don't worry, just let yourself go. Just be in the moment. This is only the beginning." With those words and the resumption of the lips on my cock I spasmed and ejaculated hard, cum splattering on my chest and somehow onto Staces cheek. Alina leant in and licked the cum of Staces cheek and turned Staces head and thrust her tongue into Staces mouth both tasting the cum as they kissed and swirled their tongues in a dance. They continued kissing each other sitting up, hands exploring their bodies. Hands on breasts hands on buttocks. I sat up and grabbed some tissues to wipe myself down. The girls were exploring each other, fingers reaching pussies exploring the insides of each other bodies, mouths gently sucking nipples. These ladies were in synch touching and exploring each other's bodies. Stace began to kiss her way down Alina's chest and abdomen to her pussy. I kissed Alina on the lips and then proceeded to gently kiss her nipples, first her left and then her right. I was watching Stace as she parted Alina's thighs and licked across her pussy. She then inserted her tongue into Alina's pussy. Stace looked up at me and watched me watching her. She paused for a moment and beckoned me down towards her. She kissed me on the lips and placed her tongue on mine. I could taste Alina's pussy juices on Staces lips and tongue. She guided my head down between Alina's thighs. I licked gently and then flicked my tongue on Alina's clitoris. I then licked, sucked and devoured Alina's pussy. My eyes looked up and could see Alina looking down into my eyes whilst I was eating her pussy. Stace moved up and began kissing Alina passionately whilst kneading her nipples. Alina came hard.

Alina rolled Stace over and worked her way down her body. Stace was cumming from the moment Alina began tasting her pussy. We had a short break, sipped some drinks and headed back to bed licking, sucking, eating, devouring and fucking each other for seemingly hours.

The next morning, I awoke and looked over to see Stace next to me, her cuddling Alina. They were still asleep. I left the bedroom and went to the lounge room grabbing a water and making a Nespresso from the coffee machine. I wrapped a towel around me and made my way to the balcony looking up at the blue sky preparing itself for another beautiful day. My thoughts were multiple. Was this a one-time thing? Would they want to do this all over again tonight? Was there going to be awkwardness? Would this change the dynamic of the last couple of days with the seemingly endless flirting? I finished my coffee and heard the sounds of the shower running and the voices of the girls. It wasn't long before they walked naked into the lounge holding hands. "Wow okay, maybe there won't be awkwardness" I thought. "Does anyone want a coffee" I asked. Stace walked up to me and kissed me on the lips and said "yes please". Alina then did the same. I started making the coffees and said from the outset "okay ladies, I need to thankyou both for the most memorable and sexiest night of my life." We laughed, drank coffee, I showered and we went for breakfast. This was going to be a great day I thought.

Breakfast proceeded as it had before last night's activities. We all chatted and laughed and discussed our night out. It was just so normal. I was beginning to think maybe it was weird that we were just so normal and nothing had changed. Over breakfast we hadn't talked about what had occurred back in the room that night. Following breakfast, we headed back to the room. Once inside Alina suggested we change and head to the pool or beach for some sun. The girls headed to the bedroom to change. "Joe" I heard Alina call out "can you come here for a second, Stace needs some help" she added. I walked into the bedroom and Alina was on her back on the bed and Stace was between her thighs. "okay so it hasn't been awkward and its definitely not a one off" I thought. I stripped down and joined the ladies on the bed. Just as Alina was having her first orgasm I heard the front door knock and open and a voice call out "housekeeping". "Shit" I said and grabbed a towel covering myself whilst running to the door. Then I saw the house cleaner from the previous day, a grin on her face. I apologised to her and said that now was not a good time as I escorted her to the door "the wife is still here and sleeping" I added. Then very distinguishable moaning came from the bedroom. The maid smiled and said "have fun sleeping" and left.

I returned to the bedroom and now Alina was providing Stace some oral attention. Her pussy and arse on display as she was on her knees bent forward over Staces pussy. I couldn't resist and placed my erect cock at her pussy entrance. Alina pushed back into me causing my cock to disappear inside her. Now I could hear both of them moaning. After finishing our morning escapades, we all lay on the bed sexually satisfied. We showered together and freshened up. I was in the lounge when the girls came out wearing bikini bottoms only, carrying a shirt suggesting we might head to the beach first.

Stace walked grabbed Alina's hand and walked to me. She said "I hope that you have enjoyed yourself. I know I have, and I'm very sure that Alina has. I just wanted to say thank you for letting last night happen. I was just so into all the things that were interacting between us over the last couple of days, and then it just sort of happened". I replied "I love you and yes, as I said this morning it was the most memorable and sexiest nights of my life". Stace said "I just don't want anything to be awkward or weird between us. I don't want you to over think things. I love you and I love what we did last night." I responded "I have a confession to make. For years I have wanted to suggest a threesome with you and another woman. I just haven't had the guts to suggest it. I didn't really think that you were Bi and if I suggested it I thought that I would just make you angry. I'm glad I never said anything because this was just awesome. It doesn't seem like any of us are weirded out by this or made things awkward. We went to breakfast and had fun just like we have been having fun before last night happened. It's really like we are all just in synch with each other." Alina walked up to me and kissed me and then Stace and said "you guys are just so awesome. I've had so much fun with you both. I'm glad we are all happy. Beach anyone?" we laughed and went to the beach. The girls applying sunscreen to each other and me, swimming, and tanning.

Around lunchtime we headed to the resort again for a bite to eat again and some cocktails. We swam and drank the afternoon away around the pool. Sexy flirting happening between the two girls, each of them and me and all three of us. There was sexual chemistry.

We decided to leave the pool and head back to the room. I made drinks for us and we sat on the balcony. Alina said "I liked your confession this morning about having wanting a threesome for years. I hadn't been in one before and I'm glad it happened." "Ladies" I said "I do confess I've fantasised about this before. And when I saw you two interacting over the past couple of days, I was wishing, no wanting, for it to happen." Stace looked at me and then to Alina. The girls were looking at each other and it's almost like they became nervous. They were looking at each other in a different way. It is as if they were questioning each other without speaking. Alina shrugged her shoulders. Stace took Alina's hand in hers and turned to look at me and said "I don't know if this is the alcohol allowing me to say this but I have a confession to make". Alina interrupted and said "we have a confession". Stace looked at Alina, smiled and squeezed her hand. Stace said "yes, we have a confession to make". My mind started thinking ahead. I was trying to think what would come next. "Had Stace had these fantasies too?" I thought. Stace continued "but promise not to say anything or get angry. Just know that I love you." I nodded my response.

Stace then began her story. She began by saying "Alina and I are girlfriends. We met some time ago when I was doing the Coogee to Bondi walk." My face must have displayed complete confusion. I had no idea what she was saying or where this may go. "Anyway," she continued "after that first day we met, we would meet up each time I went to Coogee. We sort of fell for each other and we have been seeing each other a couple of times a week when you work late on Wednesdays and do the soccer on the weekends. When you suggested a Bali trip I was excited and told Alina that you were taking me away. Alina was so happy for me and said she would love to get away as well. I told her that she should come and we will just bump into each other and somehow make a way to see each other. She said that she couldn't. She wouldn't want to be in the way and and if she did do that we would probably get caught by you. I grabbed your laptop and told her it would be fun and we wouldn't do anything to get caught. I didn't want to ruin our marriage either. I opened the laptop and opened the google browser and started searching for flights. Alina was getting into the excitement of it as well. We had a few browser pages open by now looking at flights and accommodation. That's when we reopened one of the minimised pages. It wasn't one of our pages but, as it turned out, one you had obviously forgotten to close properly. You had multiple tabs open on an incognito page. Every one of them one was lesbian porn or threesome porn with two women. That's when we were convinced that this would work because you obviously had fantasies about this. We set up a basic plan that we would bump into Alina, have a few drinks, we all go out for dinner, a bit of flirting and just see how far we could take it with you. Alina already liked you by the stories I told her and the pictures she has seen. It's just that you made it so easy for it all to happen. You couldn't keep your eyes off either of our breasts. You suggesting a late night swim. Sure we upped the ante by going topless the first night and naked the second night. You had a continual bulge in your pants walking around. You also had erections in the late night swims. Let's not forget Alina walking in with you stark naked. We actually thought that you would suggest something or somehow try and get us to make out. The problem is you didn't. You left it to us to keep pushing this further. For god's sake you even spoke to me about how Alina was getting flirty with you and you thought she was coming onto you but you said nothing about what she was doing with me. Alina laughed when I told her that part. We even made sure that you saw us kissing in the pool when you came back with the towels for us. "