A Holiday in Bali

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was dumbfounded. The look on my face must have been special as Alina asked me with concern "are you okay. You look shocked. We know it's a lot to take in but we really thought that you would be in to meeting me and having this happen." Stace, with a worried look on her face added "I love you and always will. I wanted you to meet Alina earlier but I was scared." I replied "so this whole thing was a set up from the beginning? I feel so dumb. So confused." Alina responded "the only thing we set up was Stace and I meeting by the pool. The rest just happened naturally. I really wanted a holiday too and Stace and I knew that we would have an enjoyable holiday with you, even if it was just hanging out." Stace added "I think maybe we set up one other thing, as well". Alina and I looked at Stace. She took a breath and looked at Alina and said we didn't go shopping in Seminyak when he was working that morning and had a visit by the maid." My facial expression must have been a give-away. The girls looked at each other, smiled and Alina said "Stace was feeling a bit guilty about us going to my room to make out whilst you were working. When we were walking to my room I pointed out to Stace an attractive maid walking towards us and told her that this was the maid I saw coming out of a room early in the morning checking the buttons on her blouse. It just looked like she had been giving extra service to a guest. It was too early to be making up rooms. So, when she approached us, I stopped the maid and asked her if she could go to your room to give you some special company whilst me and Stace had some alone time ourselves. I winked at her and held Staces hand whilst saying this to the maid. I then pulled out a $50 Aussie dollar and said that it would be just our secret. The maid smiled and agreed. We gave her the money and told her the room number."

I didn't know what to say. "No admissions" I strangely thought in my head. I stuttered "what do you mean? The maid came and made the bed". The girls looked at each other and laughed. They obviously knew they had me. Stace said giggling "men. You honestly live in a fantasy. Like in real life a maid will come to your room to do their job and be so turned on by the sight of you that they just want to drop to their knees and give you a blowjob?" Alina added "but he did make it easy for her with the porn playing and standing there naked with an erection with a box of tissues." The girls burst into laughter. I began laughing "really, that was a set up?". "Yes" they both responded. Stace added "we didn't expect you to be naked though and we didn't ask her to come back today." The both burst into another round of laughter. "okay, you got me there" I said. "But you girls bought new clothes when you went shopping in Seminyak. Those bikinis and skirts and tops." Alina replied "not from Seminyak, from Bondi Westfields. I had them in my bag."

"So, tell me something" I said curiously. "How did you two meet?" Stace replied "about eight months ago I went to Coogee in the morning to do the walk to Bondi. At the time I started the walk Alina was there and we kept pace with each other all the way. It was sort of like competitive. We hadn't said anything to each other all the way to Bondi but she set a pace and I kept up behind her all the way. When we reached Bondi to turn around we said hi and started chatting and talked all the way back. Then we decided to get a smoothie. We had talked how come to Coogee pretty often and how I walked on my own. She asked for my number and suggested that I message her next time if I wanted a walking partner. So the next time I did. We sort of really hit it off in a friendly way. She was just so easy to talk to and we always just picked up where we left off. We seemed to have a bit of chemistry. It was just different. Anyway, so after three or so walks I again messaged and said I was coming to Coogee for a walk if she was interested. I told her I had to go shopping at Bondi Westfield afterwards. After the walk she suggested that I come back to her place to shower. I declined but she insisted. She said she could come shopping to if I wanted. So I ended up at Alina's. She handed me a towel and I had a shower. I came out in a towel as she was having a shower as well. I had left my change of clothes in the bathroom and was waiting for her to come out. Alina then came out of the shower also wearing a towel. We both just stood there looking at each other for a minute not saying anything. We eventually changed and went shopping and she helped me try on a few dresses and bikinis. She was just handing items through the door as I was in mid change. The next time I went to Coogee, I again ended up back at Alina's and showered. This time when we were standing opposite each other wearing just our towels looking at each other we just seemed to move to each other. I felt her hand on my waist and mine went to hers and we kissed. We stood there lost in each other just kissing for quite a while. We confessed to each other that we had never been done anything like this with a woman before. We ended up in bed and after that first time confessed to each other that we would like to do this again. We texted each other frequently and started catching up twice a week to spend time with each other and explore each other."

Alina said "and I think we have fallen for each other in a way neither of us expected." I agreed and said "that really is such a beautiful story."

Stace walked to me and hugged me. She said "I love you and want to be with you. I also have feelings for Alina and enjoy our time together." I thought Stace was going to cry. I replied "I love you to. I think you love Alina as well and she loves you."

I pulled out from the hug with Stace and pulled Alina towards Stace and I. I held them both and said "you do not need to hide your affections for each other from me anymore. Let's go get some dinner together and see where the night takes us. We haven't got much time left on this holiday, so let's enjoy it. When we get back home, I think you girls will be spending a lot more time catching up. And if you ever want me to join you, just ask." Stace cried. Alina cried. We held each other for a minute and then I said "so how about that dinner."

THE END