All Comments on 'A Holiday to Remember Ch. 06'

by Married69

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Mazikeen666Mazikeen666almost 3 years ago

Really enjoyed reading all parts of this story! Looking forward to your next piece (hope you will continue writing!)

ravishmentravishmentalmost 3 years ago
Brilliant

I loved this tale from start to finish. You have a way with words, please keep em cumming~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved this story. Well done! Thank you for taking the time to write it.

mac1729mac1729over 2 years ago

Very good story all the way through

tangledweedtangledweedover 2 years ago

I know these are just fun romps, but how the hell do they still function sexually with all the alcohol they consume. I was no Angel in my younger days and could hold my liquor pretty well, but the amount of booze in these stories should have left them blackout drunk.

dakaradakaraover 2 years ago

Great story series, really enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Greatest story I have read on this site! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Meh!!! A last minute save.

Photo_GWPhoto_GWabout 1 year ago

outstanding story! One of the best, overall, on the site. Complete, lots of detail, and a fully realized story. It’s a long one but you kept my interest all the way.

Oh, and the sex was hot! 5 stars!

Photo_GWPhoto_GWabout 1 year ago

outstanding story! One of the best, overall, on the site. Complete, lots of detail, and a fully realized story. It’s a long one but you kept my interest all the way.

Oh, and the sex was hot! 5 stars!

slider52slider527 months ago

More!!!! You are very talanted and we want more!

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Please tell me Anna, James, Danielle, and Cara still have sex with each other. They all deserve each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous