A Holiday to Remember Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Anna was at the brink of orgasm, James went over to her, kneeling in front of her face. She opened her mouth to let him in immediately, reaching up one hand to help guide it as her other was busy with her breasts.

It didn't take long for Anna to orgasm, never taking his cock out her mouth the whole time.

"I want you to fuck Danni, James." Anna told him releasing his cock.

James didn't need telling twice as he grabbed Danielle and rolled her onto her back. He pushed open her legs as he positioned himself at her opening. Cara was already sitting next to her friend kissing her and grabbing at her breasts. As he pushed himself into her, she gave off a small cry as she adjusted to his size.

"Oh my god that is big. Go slow, I think that is the biggest dick I have ever had." James did as he she asked, slowly pushing in and out of her until she had gotten used to him. He raised her leg up onto his shoulder as he built up speed, the faster he went, the louder Danielle would become. Cara helped bring her to orgasm quickly by rubbing her clit furiously. It only took a couple minutes of being inside her to make her orgasm again, much louder this time, crying out his name until she was muted by more kisses but this time from Anna.

When Danielle had calmed down, he lay back on the bed, gesturing to Anna to get on top of him. He was getting desperate to finish and he wanted to finish inside her.

She positioned herself on top of him, guiding his rock-hard cock into her. She pinned him down holding his hands in hers above his head. She continued to grind and ride his cock until he could feel himself about to cum.

"You're close, aren't you?" She asked him.

"Yes, I'm holding on as much as I can."

"Good, I'm almost there too." She replied, pushing down harder with her hips feeling his whole length inside her. She continued to ride him until he freed his hands from her grip and rolled her onto her back. He deeply thrust into her as she held him tight.

Within a few seconds, both were mere seconds away from climaxing. Just as James's cock erupted, he felt Anna reaching her own orgasm as she dug her nails into his back.

Both lay for a second still feeling as if it was, as always, just the two of them. He felt himself going soft inside her as he gently pulled out of her.

They looked up at Anna's friends to see them watching them avidly. Both had peaceful smiles on their faces in the afterglow of their orgasms.

"That was the perfect way to end the holiday." Cara told them all.

"It really was." James agreed. They all lay together, pushing the limits of the size of the bed. The last thing James remembered hearing was Cara asking Danielle if she preferred James going down on her or being on top of her. He never heard the answer.

The next morning, he woke up alone. Anna and the girls had already gone leaving a note on the side of his bed. 'Thanks for last night x'.

He made a call over to Anna's room to see if she was there. She picked up after a couple of rings.

"Morning. I just came back to shower and pack. I will be back over in a bit. Wait for us for breakfast."

James did. The girls came to get him within an hour, giving him enough time to pack and put on his travel clothes. The transport back to the airport was due in less than two hours.

They all went to breakfast together without much of a comment about the night before. They ate their usual selection of dishes trying to taste as much as they could before they had to leave. The waiting staff knew it was their last day and provided a special dessert for each of them decorated in chocolate sauce saying 'bon voyage.'

They spent their last hour sitting by the pool sipping their cocktails and discussing their highlights of the holiday. They checked out, sadly leaving the hotel for the airport. Anna and James had decided a few days previously to check in with seats together. They spent the flight home much more relaxed than on the way out. They enjoyed their last hours together just talking and snoozing their way through the night flight.

When they landed, they got through passport control and customs quickly and easily. James had only bought a few bottles of tequila at duty free, one of which for his boss.

After customs, James said his farewells to Danielle and Cara. Anna and James spent a few minutes saying goodbye alone before he headed back to the hotel to collect his car.

James was back at work after a few days. It was difficult at first considering he had been off for over a month, dealing with the routine of checking emails, responding, checking accounts, repeat. He really enjoyed his job, but he kept thinking back to his time in Mexico. He hadn't heard from Anna since they had been back. They had exchanged details during the trip, but he hadn't given in and messaged her yet.

When it got to Friday, he considered what to do for the weekend. He had his usual housework to do but considered spending it hiking in the Dales. Before he left work, he received a text from Anna saying that she had gone out for a drive, was near Leeds and wondered if he wanted to meet up.

He text back immediately giving her his address and saying that he would see her soon.

He rushed home after work to quickly straighten out his home and get ready. He didn't want her seeing his place messy and disorganised. He made sure his bedroom was tidy and the bed had fresh sheets, just in case. He had time to shower and change before she arrived.

Anna arrived about an hour after James was ready. He was sitting out in his back garden in his usual spot with a vodka tonic. When she knocked on the door James greeted her and invited her in. She was dressed casually in jeans and t-shirt but still looked great.

They sat out together having a drink on the patio when James suggested getting some food. Anna agreed quickly.

"Just so you know Anna, I'm inviting you out for dinner, not just food." James told her, remembering how she had said that to him.

"Just so you know James, I brought my toothbrush." Anna replied.

He leant down and kissed her passionately as he had done in Mexico.

After their meal they rushed back home and wasted no time getting to the bedroom. It was just as easy and natural as it had been every other time. They spent the weekend together in bed, only leaving for the bathroom and food. By the end of the weekend, they were together officially.

Two years later...

Anna rolled over to see that James was already awake and playing on his phone. She had moved in about a year ago after she had moved from Manchester.

"Good morning." She greeted him with a smile and kiss.

"Good morning to you." He was going to wait to tell her, but he couldn't help himself. "I have something to tell you about."

"Oh yeah, is it a good something, or bad something? Do I need coffee first?" She asked slightly concerned still half asleep.

"It's a really good thing. I have booked us a trip. Three week's time, after you have finished school, we're going to Mexico." He told her. He saw her light up with the biggest smile he had ever seen.

"You don't mean..." She started.

"Yup I booked us the same hotel. Three week's time, and we will be back where we started." James answered her unasked question.

"Wow, really? That's amazing. Why three weeks, why not now?" She asked impatiently but childlike, already knowing that she couldn't leave right away.

They made love that morning before getting up and having breakfast together. When Anna had left the room, James checked his bottom drawer to make sure the engagement ring was still there...

The end.