A Holiday Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then with a coquettish look, Noelle knelt on the couch, her hands on its back and looked seductively over her shoulder at Mark. As she did, her wings flicked outwards and rustled in anticipation. No word passed her lips, no word needed to.

Mark couldn't wait. Restraint was impossible. He pulled her thong to one side, and then was in her. Noelle was tight, but smooth, and yielding. A warm, slippery glove gripping him. Mark had never felt anything so good and so right. The two of them simply fit. It was like they had been created for each other.

Grasping Noelle's waist, Mark began to show her just what he felt. Her whimpering and moaning response was all a man could dream of. Her wings buzzed feverishly, as if she wanted to take flight. It was perfect, she was perfect.

And the ending was perfect. A magical synchronizing of pleasure. Shared emotions and stimulation entwined and augmented each other in an ever-rising double-helix. Soaring to a shared, screaming crescendo of raw, all-consuming passion. Giving and receiving becoming one and the same.

Mark collapsed heavily forwards onto Noelle's back, totally spent. Then he recoiled in horror at a crunching and then snapping and then tinkling sound. Noelle's wings shattered and the shards fell to the floor in a thousand glistening pieces.

"Noelle, I'm so... I'm so sorry." Mark felt he had carelessly crushed a butterfly.

Noelle moved, Mark slithering out of her, and turned to hold him. Their eyes met. Hers were filled with tears again, but seemingly tears of joy.

Again Noelle hushed Mark, her finger on his lips. She kissed him once softly, then looked at him with both intensity and happiness. But not just that, with love and with gratitude.

"It's OK, honey. I don't need my wings anymore. I'm a real girl now. I'm your real girl."

🧚‍♀️ 🧚‍♀️ 🧚‍♀️ 🧚‍♀️ 🧚‍♀️

HAPPY HOLIDAYS ♥️ EMILY

As an experiment, I've created an Ask Me Anything forum thread. If you'd like to ask me something about this story, or any of my other ones, please feel free to do so.

Endnotes & Acknowledgements

  • I decided against a lengthy closing exposition. I figure my readers are smart and can bring their own ideas to bear. I do have a rationale for the whole thing (and what happened to Noelle's wings when she first met Mark), but the story needed to end where it ended. Sometimes cuteness trumps world-building.

  • Thanks to my friend Djmac1031 for reading as I wrote. The third person / first person / third person structure is in no way his fault. That's all on me 😊.

  • Thanks also to the award-winning ShelbyDawn57 for several helpful suggestions.

12