Feb Sucks again

Story Info
Singed but not burned.
25.5k words
4.32
37.3k
92
99
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My last posting was about George Andersons February sucks and there was much moaning about leaving it alone it's been done to death. Well, my answer to them is you obviously have a limited imagination as I see almost endless alternative endings to this tale of woe. George has given us a precious gift in his writing of February Sucks in that he has laid the groundwork for numerous endings without us having to find a beginning. So instead of moaning about another February Sucks just don't read it. To all others enjoy, I write for myself not moaning minies. Oh, and I wrote a story called Franks Game 02 based on FS it is a reconciliation but only after Linder suffers for her sins.

I write in British English so be warned. I use Grammarly so there shouldn't be too many mistakes. To all you nitpickers if you don't like it don't read it, your comments will be treated with the disdain they deserve and deleted.

This is another Take on February Sucks; I have changed some of the names and made the children older. It picks up as Jim leaves the club. If you have not read the original, please do; otherwise, this will make no sense. I have also made Jim a Brit for this rendering.

Be warned There is sex and some violence in this but nobody dies.

0000000000000

I stood outside the club in a state of shock, Linda had left me for a night of sexual debauchery with Marc LaVillier a football superstar with our local team the Sharks. I wasn't sure what to do I knew our marriage was over and I could never forgive her for the humiliation she had put me through. There were dozens of people taking recordings of the event and it would be all over the internet by tomorrow. What was she thinking did she really believe that I would forgive her and all would be back to normal when she came home, she was in for a big surprise.

I returned to the hotel we were supposed to have spent our special night in and went to our room. A plan was slowly forming in my head and it wouldn't be pretty. As I entered the room the first thing I saw was the night dress she had bought from Victoria's Secret for our special night. As soon as I saw it I burst into tears the whole night came crashing down on me and I collapsed onto the bed sobbing. My wife the love of my life my rock I went home to every day the mother of my children the woman I loved beyond life itself had betrayed me for one night of passion. I lay there crying for the loss of my marriage, how long I lay there I don't know when a voice I remembered from my time in the army and thought. ''Get up control yourself and do what needs to be done to survive''.

I got up ashamed of myself for my weakness I was better than this. I hadn't survived six weeks as a guest of the Taliban by crying and feeling sorry for myself. I packed all my stuff in the suitcase leaving Linda's stuff in the room and went home. I stopped off at the Goodson's to pick up the children, Tommy 13 and Gail 15. They had just gone to bed so weren't asleep yet, I told them to get dressed and pack their stuff I was taking them home. May Goodson asked where Linda was I decided not to make up a story so I told her the truth. I didn't know where she was, she had ditched me and gone off with another man. May was appalled and said so, she also asked what I would do now. I said I hadn't made my mind up yet (that was a lie I knew exactly what I was going to do) it would depend on Linda's return.

When we got to the house (It no longer felt like a home) I told the children to pack a bag for two weeks away. When they asked why and where was mom I told them the truth.

''Your mom decided to go away with another man she liked more than me and I don't know when or if she will be back. I'm sorry but I think you are both old enough to know the truth.''

Tommy started crying and Gail put her arm around him and pulled him close she then looked at me and said.

''Are you going to divorce Mom?''

''I don't see any other alternative do you?''

''Dad if you divorce her it will deserve her right she obviously wasn't thinking of Tommy and me when she left you (out of the mouth of babes, I was so proud of Gail at that moment) so if you divorce I want to stay with you.''

Tommy stopped crying and said.

''Me too I want to live with you Dad, Mommy doesn't love us any more or she wouldn't have gone away.''

I put my arms around them both and said.

''I'm sure Mommy loves you both very much but wasn't thinking straight when she left.''

Gail: Where are we going Dad?''

''We're going to visit my uncle Jules I'll tell you more later right now I have things to do so if you would help Tommy to pack I'll be in my office.''

I had several things I needed to do, the first was to protect myself financially. I logged onto our bank paid off and cancelled our credit cards and moved all our savings into the joint account. I had my own personal account I used for birthdays, Christmas, anniversaries and her surprise cruise I had planned. I moved all but $20k into my account which should see Linda over for a couple of months while she finds a job. I wrote a deposition giving Linda sole ownership of the house and its contents. I cancelled Linda's Country Club and gym membership. I then opened Linda's Media accounts one by one to explain why I had left Linda. I had recorded Linda dancing with shithead and included it on her page. As I was doing this I found I had inadvertently left the record function running and had the entire episode recorded right up until I left the club. The recording was only on audio as my phone was in my pocket but it was very damning evidence so I included it on her media page as well. I then sent the recording to everyone on her contact list including her parents and sister. I included a short message ''This is why I have left Linda.'' I also sent the entire package to the local paper and a late-night show called Celebrities Behaving Badly. I got a call almost immediately from the show organiser asking if I could prove any of this. I sent him the video and told him Linda was with Marc as we spoke. He asked if I would be willing to be on his show and I refused as I was leaving the country but he could contact me by email and I gave him my address.

I then called my uncle Jules in France and told him what had happened and asked if we could stay with him for a while. He said how sad he was for what Linda had done and we were welcome for as long as we wanted.

My next call would be difficult, I called my boss at home. I had been offered the position of production manager at our French plant as the existing manager was retiring. I thanked my boss but refused not wanting to uproot my family. I now wondered if I could change my mind. I spoke fluent French as my mother was French and my father was English and I had dual nationality. I held both British and French passports so they would fit in nicely. He picked up on the fourth ring and said ''this better be important.''

I told him the whole story and asked if the position was still open. He said how sorry he was to hear what Linda had done and assured me the position was mine. I explained what I intended doing and he agreed to me taking a month off before taking up my new post. I said I would be in touch and hung up.

Next, I opened the safe and took out our passports, the children's birth certificates and the $5k I kept in there for emergencies. I also took down all my army photos from the office walls removed them from their frames and packed them to take with me.

The next step was the most difficult. I asked the children to write a letter to their mother telling her how much they loved her and they would be in touch shortly. I then sat and wrote her a short letter.

THE LETTER:

Linda, last night you showed how much you really love me by going off with your hero and leaving me looking like a ridiculous loser in front of all your friends. I say your friends because they all backed your play and ran interference for you to enable your getaway. I have never felt pain like I did last night and I can never forgive you for that. I would say that I am a broken man but you know me well enough to realise I will just bounce back and remake my life without you in it. I have taken the children with me as it's obvious you didn't think of them as you left with your lover so you won't miss them now. I have told them a watered-down version of what you did as I will not be the bad guy in all of this.

I have asked the children to write you a letter saying goodbye. I don't know the actual contents of their letters as I have asked them to seal the envelopes. I have told the children that you love them and they will contact you when we are settled.

I hope in time you come to realise what you have done to me and the children and be regretful. I strongly advise you to see a counsellor to find out what's wrong with you. Dee said I should forgive you as it was just one night and he was famous and she would have done the same in your place. It goes to show you are not the only slut in the group. As for you stating, ''I will be home in the morning as if nothing had happened and we will carry on as normal,'' what have you and Dee been smoking? My advice, get some help find a new sap forget about us and move on with your life. I intend to do the same.

I'm not angry with you just disappointed I thought we were forever, I guess I was wrong. I obviously loved you more than you loved me as I could never have done this to you but you don't feel the same about me. Don't worry about the children I will take good care of them as they are my first priority but it seems not yours. I will make sure they contact you regularly to keep you up to date on their development.

I have taken most of our money to start a new life so you will have to get a job of some kind. I have signed the house over to you, there should be enough Equity for you to buy a small condo in a good area. One more thing it might be a good idea to ditch your so-called friends as without their help we would still be together just think about it.

Goodbye

James.

...............

I finished packing my stuff and was preparing to leave when my phone buzzed, I had a text from Linda. My heart soared had she realised what she had done and wanted picking up god I hoped so, if she hadn't fucked him there was still a chance for our marriage.

I opened the text and my heart fell it was from shithead.

Hi cucky boy I've just finished fucking your wife and oh boy was she good, see attachment.

I opened the attachment with trembling hands and there was my Linda laying on a bed naked and asleep with her legs open and a smile on her face. Marc turned the camera on himself ''Like what you see look at this''. He zoomed in on Linda showing his cum leaking out of her cunt. ''I'm going to do her again tonight and then again tomorrow morning before I bring her back to you but don't worry there will be plenty more in her for you to clean out a real man's cum TTFN. And the screen went blank. I sat in my office and cried my eyes out, as I sat there Tommy and Gail came and put their arms around me. ''Don't cry Daddy we still love you.''

I sent them into the family room and then sent the text and attachment to everybody I had sent the email to before. I reopened the letter and added a PS.

I see you didn't use a condom last night so if you remember I had a vasectomy eleven years ago so you may be pregnant by your lover as this is your fertile time of the month. So, you might want to take the morning-after pill and get tested for STDs. What were you thinking, oh and by the way you might want to look at a text and attachment your lover sent to me on your phone. Just in case he deleted it I have put it on your laptop.

James.

.........

When I had recovered enough I looked up the flights to Charles de Gaulle. There was one in four hours so I booked three first-class seats and we set off. The airport was one and a half hours away and the children fell asleep almost immediately I was thankful for that at least. I parked in the long-term car park and we caught the shuttle to departures. I left the car keys at the reception desk for my boss to collect later (it was a company car) I left a message on the company answer phone as I didn't want to disturb him again. The children were groggy as we went to our seats and fell asleep immediately. I sat there thinking of things I could have done to avoid this train wreck and realised this or something similar was bound to happen as Linda was obviously open to an affair. It then occurred to me that perhaps this wasn't her first time and were the children even mine? I called my uncle who assured me there would be someone at arrivals to me us. I then had a wicked thought and surfed through the web to discover Marc's cell number, of all places I found it on his Facebook page. I sent him a text, Thank you ever so much for sending proof of my soon-to-be ex-wife's adultery and for exposing her for the lying cheating slut that she really is. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking her home with you, I could have been stuck with her for many years before discovering her true nature. If we ever meet I would like to shake your hand and buy you a beer, once again thank you very much.

James.

.......................

I reread my text and chuckled, I'm sure it would really piss him off as it's the cuckolding of the husband that turns him on. I was also sure he would show it to Linda and she would blow a blood vessel, I snuggled down into my seat and fell asleep. I woke up to the stewardess telling me to buckle up we were about to land; I checked the children but they were already buckled in. I had slept well on the journey and felt refreshed and ready to face an uncertain future. We deplaned and walked to baggage collection to retrieve our cases breezed through passport control and headed for the arrivals lounge. As we came out of the arrivals tunnel I saw a man in a chauffeur's uniform holding a placard with my name on it. We walked over and identified ourselves and he escorted us to a limousine and put our luggage in the back. He said his name was Paul and asked if we were hungry as it was a two-hour drive to my uncle's chateau. I found that I was indeed hungry and so were the children. I think Paul must have had children as he took us to a McDonald's much to the children's delight.

000000000000

Linda:

I woke up with the sunlight streaming in through the window and at first wondered where I was. The room was strange and when I looked at the man lying next to me the whole night came rushing back. There lying next to me was a Greek god Marc LaVillier I remembered the night of passion and I was instantly wet. Marc was asleep so I pulled down the covers and took him into my mouth, he was hard in seconds. We kissed passionately as I stroked him to full arousal and he rubbed my clit, I climbed on top of him and inserted him into my waiting tunnel. We then fucked for what seemed like forever when after my fourth or fifth orgasm he filled me up again. I rolled off of him and looked at the time 10.30 am I sighed it was time to go home and face the music.

I couldn't believe what I had done last night leaving Jim like that but Dee had assured me he would forgive me in a few days. After all, Dave had forgiven Dee when she went astray admittedly she had to give Dave a hall pass to do the same to even things up. I was prepared to do the same after all it was worth it for my night of passion. I knew Marc had ruined me, making love to Jim would never be as fulfilling as Marc and I would always be comparing them in my mind as we made love. I still loved Jim as I had always done and wanted to grow old with him he just had to understand this was just a one-time thing and get over it.

I showered got dressed and went downstairs, Marc had made us some breakfast, waffles and bacon with coffee. We ate in near silence and after finishing our coffee I said I had to go home. Marc held out his hand to help me to my feet and pulled me into an embrace covering my mouth with his. I melted into his arms and felt him lift my dress and finger my pussy, I was his for the taking and he did just that over the table. When he finished inside me I said I would need another shower, He said it would have to wait as he had an appointment and needed to leave now. He then said ''and anyway I promised cucky boy I would send him a present home.'' He then chuckled and pulled me out the front door to get into his flash sports car. I was shocked at Marc's remark he hadn't disrespected Jim last night or this morning but now I was leaving he had changed into a disrespectful bully.

As we left the house I noticed a crowd of people at his front gate and at least two TV crews. They were shouting things like ''Marc is this your new girlfriend and did you know she was married, do you always pick on married women, Linda does your husband approve of you spending the night with Marc, is this the first time you have been unfaithful to your husband, will you be getting a divorce, will you be seeing Marc again?''

I was in shock how did they know my name what would this do to my marriage when this was aired later today? There was a police presence and they cleared a way for us to escape. Marc looked shocked and asked if I had told anyone where I was I replied that I hadn't and didn't know how they knew where I was.

When we got to my house more reporters were waiting but no police presence to clear our way. We had microphones pushed in front of our faces and similar questions shouted all over again. My neighbours were all out watching and it didn't help when Marc lifted me out of his car and kissed me in front of everyone. I ran to my front door and let myself in slamming the door behind me. I saw some reporters looking in through the windows so I went around the house closing all the curtains and shutters. This is not how it was supposed to be Dee said I would have a wonderful night and after Jim had his little snit and I massaged his bruised ego he would forgive me and things would be as they were before. As I rushed around the house I realised Jim wasn't home. On one hand, I was glad as it gave me time to clean up and change so Jim wouldn't see the mess I was in, on the other I hadn't the faintest where he was. I looked at the bedside clock it was almost 1 pm fuck I hadn't thought about the children I was late picking them up. I looked out of the front windows; it seemed all the reporters had gotten fed up waiting for me to come out and had gone.

I drove to the Goodson's and knocked on the door Ron opened the door; I would usually just walk in but he pushed the door almost shut.

Ron: ''What do you want?''

I was a bit put out that he spoke to me that way.

''I've come for my children sorry I'm late I got held up.''

''You mean fucked up by that shithead footballer and forgot about your children, you're a fucking disgrace. Jim has already picked them up, He knows where his priorities lie now fuck off.''

''Do you know where they are please I'm begging you.''

''No, and if I did I wouldn't tell you,''

And he slammed the door. I stood there stunned had my little tryst become public knowledge already? I went back home and tried to think that's when I saw my laptop on the table with Jim's Wedding ring and three envelopes. I picked up the top one it was addressed simply as Linda. As I read Jim's note my eyes clouded over and I started to cry worse than when my puppy was run over when I was a kid. I opened my laptop and read the text Marc had sent Jim and thought this couldn't get any worse but when I looked at the recording I had to run to the bathroom and throw up. I was frantic where were they how could I make amends when I couldn't even find them? I picked up the next envelope and opened it I could tell it was from Tommy by his writing it was wonky and badly spaced. Gail's was neat and beautiful.