A Holiday With Kelly Ch. 05

Story Info
Rob and Kelly return to the nudist beach the next day.
7.1k words
4.57
17.2k
26
5

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The early morning sunshine was streaming through the partly open balcony doors when Rob woke with a start, wondering where he was and what was happening. It took a second or two for him to realise that the sensations he could feel was his mother's soft lips sliding down and up on his morning wood.

"Oh shit mum. That feel's fucking amazing." he gasped, laying back against the pillow, staring at the ceiling and enjoying her oral attention to his manhood.

"Mmmhhuummm... Gggnnhhmmmm... Uuurrrrkkkkkk!" from down the bed he could hear the sounds of her slurping greedily, her jaws stretching wide, as she swallowed most of his thick throbbing shaft.

Blonde hair fell across her face and his groin as her head bobbed up and down, her warm mouth caressing his prick, sliding from the tip down to the root every time she deep throated him.

"Urrruuukkkkkkkkkk!" she gagged, drooling spit, his cockhead probing into her gullet.

Twisting his fingers in the sheets Rob closed his eyes, arching his spine up off the bed, and groaned while his mother pleasured him, "Oh shit... shit... muuummmmm!"

"Mmmnnnfffffff.... Uuummnnggggggg!" gurgling, with his erection cutting off her air supply, Kelly held her lips around the base of his shaft for as long as she could until, her face growing redder, she needed to breathe.

"Finally, you've decided to wake up." She giggled breathlessly after letting his manhood slip free from her warm wet mouth, strings of spit hanging between her lips and his erection.

Sitting back up onto her knees and grinning her fingers wrapped themselves around his spit coated dick. Slowly stroking his erect organ, she gazed lovingly down at her son and wondered again about what they were doing?

It was so very wrong she knew that but she could no longer deny that it felt so right.

She was still lost in her reflections when Rob went to roll her over onto her back ready to mount her, but his mother immediately resisted and pushed him away.

"Uh-uh no way honey, it's my turn this morning." She grinned and throwing one leg across his hips she straddled him, her small nimble fingers guiding his swollen bulbous cockhead against her moist pink entrance, "Just lay back and enjoy."

Biting her bottom lip almost shyly she looked down at her son, staring into his eyes, and very slowly impaled herself on his stiff length. Her puffy labia folding in around his hard spear as it gradually disappeared inside her cunt.

"Oh shit.... Ahhhhhh.... Fuck... it's so... fucking... big!" Kelly groaned as the whole eight inches of Rob's thick iron-hard meat stretched her moist slit open.

With her head thrown back her blonde hair swayed around her slim shoulders as she eased herself up and down. Riding her son's cock, she could feel the pleasure building inside her, his length filling her completely every time she skewered her cunt onto it.

Her breasts bounced up and down as she pumped her dripping pussy vigorously onto his rigid pole, sighing as she felt his throbbing flesh rubbing sensuously against her slick tunnel walls. Her outer lips clung to his rod, caressing it as she fucked herself onto it, folding in around his solid length every time if slid all the way up into her.

Laying back and letting her ride him Rob's hands covered his mother's tits, gently squeezing the modest soft mounds and playing with her sensitive stiff nipples.

"Aaaahhh... unhhhh... it feels so good... oh Rob, Rob." She gasped, her hips gyrating as she eagerly fucked herself onto his rampant pulsating length.

"Do it mum, do it... for me, cum on my cock." Pinching her hard buds, he commanded her brusquely.

She didn't hold back and doing as she had been ordered, she jerked and writhed spearing herself on his shaft as the flames of desire intensified quickly inside her. Her head thrown back, her eyes closed, as the first ripples of her orgasm began to radiate out from her clitoris.

"Yes, oh yes, yes... oh fuck... I'm... I'm... gonna..." Kelly screeched, her body shuddering in the throes of ecstasy as her climax exploded through her, "Cuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmm."

Gasping for breath she slumped forwards across Rob's body, her breasts pressing against his chest, as he wrapped her in his arms letting her tremble through the last fading sensations of her orgasm.

"My turn now." He rolled them both over keeping his erection firmly embedded in her pussy.

Now that he was on top, he leaned down and kissed her gently on the lips, his tongue probing into her mouth, as he started to slowly work his hard meat into his mother's very wet and welcoming cunt.

Accepting his kiss Kelly wrapped her arms about his neck and arched her back up off the bed, pressing her hips to his and urging him to take her.

"Fuck me... please baby, just fuck me now." She whispered, staring up at him as he started to slam his cock into her, his arse pumping urgently between her splayed open thighs.

"Uhnn.... Uhnnnn... Uhhh.... Yes, yes, take it just... take it." Rob grunted and gasped as he fucked his mother, his rock-hard shaft splitting her pink wet pussy wide open.

Once again, the bed started to protest, the springs creaking loudly in time with his firm strokes while the headboard clattered noisily against the wall letting the two men staying in the next room know exactly what they were doing.

"Yes, oh yes, yes... don't stop, for god's sake... don't... stop." Kelly squealed delightedly, her hips grinding up against his urging him deeper into her eager sex.

"Fuck... fuck.... aaahhhhh... I'm gonna.... Cum!" Rob stiffened, his length fully sheathed in his mother's pussy as it erupted, spurting his cream up into her belly.

"Oh god.... I'm.... cuuuummmmmiiinnnnnngggggggggggg!" the scream echoed off the wall of their room as she climaxed, the feel of Rob filling her with his seed sending her completely over the edge.

For the final moment or two the pair copulated like wild animals, lost in the carnality of the moment, his cock pulsing inside her, spurting his cream into her as she convulsed in ecstasy.

Panting for breath Rob finally rolled off his mother allowing Kelly to snuggle in against him as he put his arm around her.

"Mum. I have to tell you...." Rob started hesitantly.

"Stop." She interrupted him, putting a finger on his lips, "If it's about Del or anything else that you want me to do, I'm really ok about it. I want to do it for you."

"Err... no its not... its...."

Kelly put her hand to his mouth, stopping him speaking, "Before you say anything I need to tell you something and you probably won't like it."

"What....?" He started to worry.

She pushed herself up onto her arm and looked down at her son, her eyes filling with tears as she spoke quietly.

"I... I'm sorry Rob, I really am but I can't help the way I feel.... I... think... no I know... I'm in love with you."

With that she almost jumped out of bed and dashed into the bathroom slamming the door behind her, leaving a stunned Rob laying on the bed wondering what had just happened.

Slowly he got up and followed her, easing open the door to find his mother sitting on the toilet crying.

"Mum?"

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I've ruined...y... y... your holiday." She managed to get out between sobs, "I've ruined everything. I... I never meant to...it just happened."

Rob shook his head and knelt in front of her taking her hand, "No you haven't, you've been amazing and anyway mum's always love their kids."

"No, you don't understand." She looked up at him, her blue eyes wet with tears, "I love you... not just like your mother... like a girlfriend and now I've ruined everything for you."

He tipped her chin up so he could look into her eyes.

"Mum... Kelly... you haven't ruined anything. You are perfect and just so you know.... I'm in love with you to, like a boyfriend. I have been since we got here and... and we did what we did."

Kelly's eyes widened and she gazed back at him trying to take in what he had just said, "You do... you really do?"

He smiled and nodded, "I do."

His mother wiped her eyes and smiled back at him, "Then I guess we need to talk."

"I guess we do." Rob replied, "But maybe we should have a shower and then go and get breakfast first."

"That's probably a good idea." Kelly grinned and leant forwards to kiss her son on the lips.

Thirty minutes later, showered and dressed, the pair of them exited the hotel, holding hands, to walk down to the main street for breakfast. Kelly in her red bikini with a thigh length vest over the top for decency while Rob was in his usual shorts and t-shirt.

Ordering coffee and croissants from the café counter they found a quiet table and sat down.

"I'm sorry honey." Kelly started the conversation, "I didn't mean get carried away with... with us. It just happened. I know it's wrong but I can't help myself."

Rob took her hand, "Don't be, we're both grown-ups and, anyway, I feel exactly the same way about you."

She shook her head and gave him a sad smile, "But you're just 18, you have your whole life ahead of you and I'm.... well, I'm a lot older and I am your mother."

"I don't care, I love you."

"But baby we can't be together, at least not to the outside world. Are you really prepared for that?" His mother told him bluntly reaching for his hand and squeezing it gently.

He leaned across and brushed her lips with his, "I... don't... care."

"You're really ok with it?" she could feel her eyes start to tear up, "You should really have a proper girlfriend your own age."

"Yes mu... Kelly. You are a proper girlfriend. In fact, you're everything I've ever wanted in a girl." He declared wiping a solitary tear away from her cheek.

Grinning she squeezed his hand, "You mean like your fantasy girl Mandy?"

"No." he shook his head, "Not if you don't want to be. I'll love you anyway."

Kelly kissed him lightly, "I want to be. I'm going to be everything you want me to be and more. Loving you like this just makes it even more special for me."

"Are you certain?" Rob asked tentatively.

"Mmhhmm... absolutely. I'll do anything you want me to." his mother bit her lower lip shyly, "And we'll leave what happens at home until we actually get home."

"Agreed." He kissed her, more fervently this time.

The conversation over the pair settled down to eat their breakfast as they discussed what to do with the rest of the day, eventually agreeing to go back to the nudist beach at the end of the bay.

His mother giggled and blushed slightly, "You really do like showing me off to the world, don't you?"

"Even more now that I know that you're all mine." He informed her with a wink.

After finishing their coffee and settling their bill, they headed back to the hotel to collect towels and sunscreen.

"We'll be going past Duval Street on the way, maybe I should take my voucher and see what they've got in the shop." Kelly suddenly declared when they were back in their room, "What do you think honey?"

"We've got plenty of time. Why not? I can help you choose something really naughty." He laughed.

With everything they needed for the beach packed in her shoulder bag the two off them set off for the nudist area via a brief stop at the swimwear store.

"How about this one?" Kelly held up a conservative two-piece suit in pale green, asking for her son's opinion.

They had been in the shop for almost 15 minutes and, so far, had found nothing they could agree on. Either it was too staid or the wrong size or one or other them didn't like the colour.

Rob shook his head, "No way you might as well go for a plain old swimming costume as that."

She put it back and continued rummaging through the racks before announcing loudly, "Aha, this is it. This is exactly the sort of thing I was looking for."

Her son looked round to see the garment she was triumphantly holding aloft. It was a one-piece outfit but it certainly couldn't be called conventional. Virtually backless and high cut on the hips it comprised mostly of a see-through net mesh with just a small black triangle of material at the crotch. Apart from that one small piece of cover it really wouldn't conceal anything.

"Wow that looks absolutely sensational." Rob came over to her, "It's a bit small as well."

Kelly grinned at her son, "That'll make it all the better for you to show me off then."

Using her gift voucher that she had won the previous evening coming runner-up in the wet t-shirt contest, plus another ten euros, they paid for the costume and tucked it into her bag.

Exiting the shop, still holding hands, she kissed her son lovingly on the lips before gazing up at him, "Are you sure you like it?"

Rob smiled "I love it and so will every other man who sees you in it."

Kelly giggled again, squeezing his fingers tightly as they continued their walk towards the nudist beach.

Just like the previous day the majority of the people there were older men although a few of them were with their wives. However, apart from the proliferation of older people there were also a few other younger couples so that Rob and Kelly didn't feel totally out of place.

Picking a spot at the far end, in front of the dunes, they laid out their towels and Rob couldn't help but notice the guys were once again all, discretely, checking out his mother.

"They're looking again." He told her quietly.

She giggled, "I know."

Stretching her slender 5' 4" frame Kelly pushed her hair back from her face and slipped off her vest before untying her bikini top and dropping it onto her towel, exposing her small firm breasts to anyone watching. She was enjoying the attention from her audience and waited a moment before slipping down her bottoms, kicking them aside and taking a few seconds to stand and pose nude before laying down.

"Your turn." She smiled up at her son, waiting for him to strip off as well.

"Fancy a swim?" Rob suggested as he stripped off his t-shirt and wriggled out of his shorts.

"Why not, then we can put some lotion on after." His mother agreed getting to her feet.

Walking down to the sea, holding hands as usual, both Kelly and Rob were aware of every male eye in their vicinity following them, or more specifically her rear.

"They're looking again." She giggled quietly.

Rob grinned, "Then let's give them something to look at."

With that he grabbed his mother about the waist and rushed them both into the cold water until they were waist deep.

"Oh shit..... you bugger.... it's freezing!" Kelly squealed as the chill hit her, her nipples swelling rapidly into hard points and standing out from her puckered areola like pencil erasers.

Wrapping her arms about his neck she crushed her breasts against his chest and kissed him firmly on the lips before squirming away and starting to swim out deeper.

Rob swam after her and quickly caught her, grabbing her again and making her shriek as he pulled her into his arms. Around them several men stood or swam, all taking the opportunity to gaze longingly at the sexy blonde.

"I love you." his mother told him, paying them no attention, pressing her body against his while her legs wrapped around him as his cock hardened against her thigh.

"I love you to." He told her, her arms encircling his neck while they continued to kiss.

Feeling his hard shaft pressing between her legs she wriggled against him andadjusted her position so his swollen mushroom shaped dome slipped easily between her labia and into her slit.

His eyes widened as his shaft entered her and, with a gentle push he slid all the way into her.

"Who's insatiable now?" he grinned looking into her eyes.

"Shut up and fuck me." His mother sighed, letting her pussy slide down onto his rigid length.

Staring into her son's eyes, her arms wrapped about his neck, she used her cunt muscles to massage his hard throbbing cock as she gently fucked herself onto it.

"Oh yes baby... yes, fuck me.... Just fuck me." Kelly whimpered quietly with her son's full length tightly embedded in her.

Trying to keep his movements as inconspicuous as possible Rob gripped her under her backside and began to work her onto his stiff pole, biting his lip to stop himself grunting as he did. Lifting her up and down it was still completely obvious to anyone watching them what the couple were doing.

"Oh god... yes.... oh fuck... yes, yes... yeessssss!" Kelly laid her head against his shoulder and moaned softly as she was fucked in public yet again.

With the water moving gently around them they clung together, their coupling taking place in full view of anyone on the beach and the men swimming around watching them.

Biting her bottom lip to stifle her moans Kelly shuddered against her son, his hard meat throbbing against her sensitive vaginal wall as his gentle movement stimulated her to the heights of arousal.

"Oh fuck... fuck... fuck." the throaty whispers that escaped from her lips urged him deeper into her hole and, unable to hold back, he began to thrust harder.

Once, twice and then on the third time he grunted as he shot his load into his mother's belly.

"Shit... shit...I'm gonna.... Cuuuummmmmm!" he held her tight as his prick pulsed spurting deep in her.

"Oh Rob... oh fuck.... fuck... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Kelly trembled and jerked as her orgasm took her, the feel of him filling her yet again sending her to the pinnacle of ecstasy.

Kissing they held on to each other as their bodies slowly recovered from the surge of pleasure that had overwhelmed.

"Ooooops, they're looking again." She giggled, her arms still around his neck, as she looked around at the dozen or so men that had moved close to them and been openly watching them copulate.

Blushing she gently disentangled herself from Rob's cock and taking his hand she led him out of the sea, ignoring the trickle of fresh semen that was running down the inside of her thigh.

Back at their towels she laid back, her legs slightly parted to offer the beach a tantalising glimpse of her puffy pink slit, Waiting until she was fully dry before rummaging in her bag for the bottle of lotion and starting to rub the sun screen on herself.

She had only got as far as massaging the cream into her legs when a familiar figure approached them.

"Hola, it's the hot MILF from the wet t-shirt contest, no?" Miguel the manager from the Epic bar stood over her, naked and grinning.

Kelly looked up, surprised to see him, her eyes widening slightly as she took a second glance at the massive cock hanging limply against his thigh "Oh hello it's Miguel isn't it, from the bar. What are you doing here?"

Miguel smiled and waved his hand nonchalantly around at the beach, "I enjoy the sun and meeting... how would you say.... like-minded people when I have a little time off."

"Oh right, I see. I'm Kelly, if you remember? And this is.... Rob." She smiled back at him, looking up and letting her knee's part slightly to expose her pink slit to his penetrating gaze.

Squatting down by her feet he stared blatantly between her legs and got an even better view of her shaven pussy.

"Yes, of course I recall your name. Hello Kelly," He looked up and straight into her eyes, only breaking contact to briefly glance sideways, "and Rob of course. You have been here before, yes?"

"Hi and yes we have been to this part of the beach before." Rob answered sounding more than a little irritated at his uninvited intrusion into their day.

It was immediately obvious to Kelly that the sleazy Spaniard was still interested in her and, wanting to tease her son, she allowed her thighs to open a little further as she finished putting on her sun cream. Miguel's eyes widening at this flagrant display of her sex and he allowed himself a lascivious grin at her forwardness.

"Perhaps you would allow me to buy you that drink at the bar tonight Kelly?" he enquired, his eyes fixed on her pussy as she unashamedly displayed it to him.