A Holiday With Kelly Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, we...." she started to respond.

"And of course, Rob." came back his swift interruption.

Kelly smiled and answered as coyly as she could, "That would be very nice of you. Thank you."

He looked around at the beach for a moment, tearing his eyes away from the cerise treasure at the top of her thighs, "May I join you? Just for a moment or two maybe?"

"Err... I..." Rob started to speak but his mother cut him off.

"Certainly." She gave her son a mischievous look.

Miguel stood up, "Gracias, I will just bring my things."

"Seriously mum. You know what he's after, don't you?" Rob whispered after the Spanish club owner had walked away.

"The same as he was last night when he wanted me to go up to his office for a drink I imagine." Kelly grinned impishly, "But remember I'm yours and you're the one who decides who's getting it."

Her son blushed at her comment.

"I'm just teasing you silly." She continued, "I'm not going to do anything with him. Unless you want me to that is?"

"Are you serious, mum?"

"He has a very big cock." She giggled

"Yes, but he's fat and he's old....."

His mother reached out and stroked his cheek, "And what would your fantasy girl do just because you think he's disgusting?"

There was no opportunity for him to answer as the Spaniard returned with his things and laid his towel down alongside Kelly's.

"So how long you are here for?" he asked as he sat down.

Stretching her legs out Kelly flexed her toes, "Only till the end of the week. Then we go home. Don't we honey?"

"Yeah." Rob agreed rather morosely, sulking now that the Spaniard had joined them.

"Would you do my back for me?" Kelly offered the sun cream to Miguel knowing how much it would annoy her son as she decided to teach him a lesson for his petulance.

"Of course, my dear." The Spaniard answered with a salacious smirk.

Rolling onto her front she stretched out while the bar owner dripped the cream onto her back before gently starting to massage it in. His hands wandering across her back then, not very discretely, down her sides so his fingertips could lightly caress the swell of her breasts.

That done he worked his way down onto her buttocks slipping his fingers into the cleft of her bum then down between her thighs to flick lightly along the length of her slit. Kelly didn't object and parted her thighs allowing him a few seconds to touch her pussy, knowing Rob was watching them testily, before turning back onto her front so he had to stop.

"I spent the gift voucher." Kelly smiled at him and ignored her son's moodiness.

"Ah very good. May I ask what you bought?"

Fishing in her bag she pulled out the scrap of netting that doubled for a swimming costume to show him.

"That is sensational if I may say so." Miguel told her, "I would love to see you in it sometime."

"And out of it." Rob mumbled but if they heard his mother and Miguel disregarded his sullen comment.

For the next half-an-hour or so the Spanish bar owner chatted away amiably to Kelly while Rob sat sullenly alongside her, only occasionally joining in the conversation.

"Do you come to this part of the beach often?" Kelly asked him eventually.

He looked around "Yes, many times. I like to be naked and meet many nice people."

"Yeah, I bet you do." Rob said under his breath.

Miguel looked at him, "Sorry you say something?"

As he went to answer he paused and they noticed one of the young couples; a pretty brunette and her partner both in their twenties, walking up the beach towards the dunes. Following just a couple of paces behind them were two much older men who, like the couple, were also naked.

"That's strange. Where are they going?" Kelly asked curiously as she watched the quartet pass them close by.

He smiled knowingly, "They go into the sand hills to fuck her while her husband watches."

"No!" she exclaimed, twisting around and watching the four people disappear into the dunes, "They're not.... are they?"

"Ah si they go to do sex." The Spaniard grinned at her, "If you wish to see we can follow."

"Really? They won't mind us watching them?" Rob interjected now suddenly interested.

"No, I had her last week. She wanted my big cock." Miguel smirked, "They are French. Her name is Colette and her husband Stefan. He likes to watch her being fucked."

Quickly gathering up their things the three of them headed off into the sand dunes, still naked, following after the quartet. They were soon out of sight of everyone on the beach and caught up with the foursome after just a few minutes.

The young brunette wife, Collette, was already on her knees with the two older men standing front of her as she alternated between them, taking each of their pricks into her mouth in turn. As she fellated them her husband stood close by, staring avidly at what his wife was doing, totally ignoring the three spectators.

Stopping a short distance away, Kelly and her son stood and watched, completely mesmerised by the scene before them. Unable to restrain the impulse Rob's hand dropped automatically to his cock, his fingers wrapping around it as he started to lightly stroke his manhood, his eyes fixed on the erotic spectacle in front of him.

Biting her bottom lip, his mother looked down at what her son was doing before reaching to intervene, taking Rob's hand off his shaft and replacing it with her own she gently began wanking his now fully erect length. Her slender fingers wrapped around his girth sliding back and forth from tip to root.

"Oh shit!" she gasped with surprise when the overweight bar owner stepped up close behind her, pressing his long, and now hard, dick into the cleft of her buttocks while his hands slid around her to cup her modest breasts.

Miguel's fingers found her already firm nipples and quickly teased them into rock hard points making Kelly squirm. Pushing back against him she rubbed her firm arse against the massive prick trapped between her cheeks as she tightened her grip on her son's dick, sighing with delight enjoying having the feeling of the two hard cocks enjoying her.

"Mmmmmm that feels nice." She leant back against the middle-aged Spaniard allowing him to freely grope her modest tits, his hands roughly cupping and moulding around them.

Across the dunes Colette was now on her hands and knees, one of the older men was still using her mouth while the other was now fucking her hard from behind.

"Would you like me to fuck you maybe?" Miguel spoke softly in Kelly's ear as his fingers on one hand played with her sensitive teats while the other slid down over belly to ease between her legs.

She kept her hand on her son's erection, her thighs parting to give the bar owner access to her sex, and pensively looked sideways at him, "Rob?"

He looked away from Colette's spit-roasting and turned towards his mother. She could see the uncertainty on his face and knew without asking he was torn between deciding one way or the other.

She knew he had wanted Del to fuck her but that had happened out on the beach while Rob had stayed in the bar. This time he would be there watching, maybe joining in as she was fucked.

"It's yours to give away if that's what you want honey." She made him aware of his ownership of her even as the Spaniard worked a thick finger into her juicy slit.

"Yes. I want him to screw you." He stated finally, glancing back and forth between the threesome several yards away and his mother, as she was roughly fingered by Miguel.

"Ahhhh!" she jerked on the thick digit worming into her pussy, her thighs parting a little further.

Almost reluctantly Kelly twisted herself out of Miguel's grasp and turned to stand in front of him, biting her bottom lip nervously, "OK, my boyfriend says you can have me."

"Excelente." He leered at her.

She paused and looked back at her son to get a final nod of agreement from him before dropping to her knees in the sand and taking the bar manager's 50-year-old cock in her small hand. Stroking her slim fingers along its quickly swelling length she kept glancing up towards Rob, his attention now totally fixed on what she was doing.

Leaning closer she ran her tongue along his length from base to tip, teasing him, before circling the bulbous head and spitting onto it. Her eyes switching from her son to the old, fat bar owner as she looked up submissively.

"Ummmhhhhhhhh!" Kelly slid her soft lips onto Miguel's prick taking half of his sizeable shaft into her willing mouth in one go as it grew even bigger.

"Shit!" she heard Rob gasp alongside her while Miguel, standing above her, wrapped his thick fingers in her hair.

"Mmmmm.... Ummmmm... Nnnnggghhmmmm!" she started to suck hungrily her lips tight around his cock while her jaws stretched wider to accept his engorged manhood.

"Ah fuck si, si!" he moaned, obviously enjoying her enthusiastic oral ministrations, guiding her movements with his hand as pulled her hair yanking her head forcefully.

Bobbing her head slowly back and forth Kelly worked her lips along his cock, coating the rigid pole with a glistening sheen of her spit, sucking it hungrily and giving her son a real show before letting it slip from her mouth with a soft pop.

"Are you going to fuck me now?" She asked softly, kneeling in the sand and gazing seductively up at him, her fingers wrapped around his huge swollen spear.

The middle-aged, overweight club owner smirked at her, "I am baby, spread your legs for me."

Rolling out her towel she briefly glanced across at Colette who was now on her back, thighs wide apart, being fucked by one of the older men.

Mimicking her, Kelly lay down and, gazing back up at Miguel, she spread open her own slender legs ready for the much older Spaniard to mount her.

"Oh shit... oh yes.... Aaahhhhhh... oh fuck... it's... so.... big!" she groaned out loud as his weight came down on to her and he drove his immense prick into her moist pink slit, splitting her pussy open in a single firm thrust.

Miguel didn't hold back and immediately began to fuck her with long, deep, forceful strokes, taking his substantial weight on his arms. Pumping every inch of his colossal dick into her slick wet hole with his fat stomach resting on her flat belly.

Grabbing his arms, she held onto him as he started to drive into her, her puffy lips clinging to his thick meat as if slid in and out of her.

"Yes, It's... so... deep.... don't.... stop.... aaahhhhh!"

With her fuck hole stretched around his full-length as it drilled into her Kelly moaned and squirmed, her blue eyes fixed on her son as he watched the two of them mating, completely spellbound.

"Ahhh... Ahh... yes, yes.... Fuck me... just fuck meeeee!" she squealed encouraging him, bucking her hips upwards to meet his unremitting thrusts.

Standing over them Rob steadily wanked his hand along his own throbbing erection, staring intently at his mother as the older overweight Spaniard fucked her with his huge pole.

"Unhhh... unhhhh... unghhhh.... aaahhhh....!" Miguel grunted and wheezed with the effort, pounding his shaft vigorously into Kelly's slender form.

Increasing his pace his fleshy buttocks rose and fell rapidly between her splayed thighs as he pistoned his hard cock into her pussy. Beneath him she writhed in ecstasy as she was fucked, feeling her orgasm starting to build in her core.

"Oh, fuck...fuck...si, si... aaahhhhhhh!" partly reverting to his native language Miguel slammed his prick into Kelly one last time and unable to hold back he began to ejaculate inside her.

"Oh my god.... yes, yes... I'm cuuuummmmiiinngggggg!" underneath him Kelly shrieked with pleasure as her climax erupted sending waves of ecstasy radiating through her body.

"Aaaahhhhhh.... Aaaahhhhhhh!" The bar owner closed his eyes and jerked spasmodically, pumping his seed into her while she shuddered and bucked through her own orgasm.

The pair of them had barely finished cumming when Rob dropped to his knees, his rigid cock aimed at his mother's face, feverishly wanking his stiff dick.

"Ohhhhhh... fuckkkkkkkkkkk... Kelly!" with a loud groan he came, thick white ropes of semen erupting repeatedly from his shaft and splattering across her face.

By the time he stopped cumming she had several thick strands of man cream in her hair while several other globs of his sticky white sperm decorated her face, one particularly large gobbet of semen gumming her left eye closed.

Covered in her sons cum Kelly started to giggle as Miguel pushed his bulk off her, his rapidly diminishing shaft slipping out of her gaping, dripping hole.

"Oh my god Rob, you certainly came enough, didn't you?" she laughed licking a droplet of sperm off her lip.

Sitting up she looked around and noticed the other group that they had followed had finished what they were doing. Colette and her husband had gone but the two older men were now standing close by and had obviously been watching Kelly getting fucked. Both were wanking half erect cocks and smiling in her direction, obviously hopeful of getting an invite to join in.

She shook her head and slowly got to her feet, indicating she was finished, and, without argument, the two men shrugged and turned away leaving the three of them alone.

They tidied themselves up, a task which took Kelly a lot longer than her son and the Spanish bar owner.

Leaving Miguel's come trickling down her thighs she managed to wipe most of the sperm off her face with her towel but couldn't do a lot with her hair. Eventually resigning herself to walking back to the hotel with her blonde tresses fairly well matted together.

"Perhaps you should enter our next contest at the club baby." Miguel suggested as he gathered up his belongings.

"What is it this time?" Rob asked before his mother could.

He grinned at them both, "It's a bit like the wet t-shirt one really, this time it's kind of a striptease."

"No, I don't think so." Kelly said abruptly, giving her son look that said don't argue.

Shrugging and making his excuses their new friend, obviously satisfied now that he had fucked Kelly, disappeared back towards the beach leaving Rob and his mother to get dressed before they walked back to their hotel.

"Are you ok?" she asked him hesitantly once they were alone, "Was that what you wanted? To watch him fuck me."

He took a moment to answer her, "Yeah I think I'm good with it but I didn't fuck you."

Kelly giggled, "No, you covered me with your stuff but you can do that when we get back to our room."

He grinned back at her, "Don't worry I intend to, I'm going to fuck your brains out."

"Good." She giggled naughtily and kissed him.

Taking his hand they walked along in silence, both immersed in their thoughts, as they headed back to their hotel.

"It was what you wanted? Wasn't it?" Kelly stopped after a few minutes and turned to her son, asking him again "To watch me being... you know? Fucked by him."

Rob looked at the floor not wanting to meet her eyes, "Yes it was but I felt jealous as well."

Slipping her arms about his neck she gazed up into his eyes, "You have nothing to be jealous of. I love you and I told you this week I'm your girlfriend not just your mum."

Finishing her sentence, she pulled his mouth down to hers kissing him passionately his arms encircling her and pulling her close against him. As their lips fused together his tongue darted between them, playing against hers.

"Mmmmm that was nice." Kelly sighed, leaving her arms around him as their mouths broke apart.

"What if I didn't want to wait until we get home to decide? What if I want you to be my girlfriend for more than just this week?" He blurted out, taking her by surprise.

She stared up at him wide-eyed for a moment, "You don't mean that Rob."

"I think I do mum." He whispered, "I mean Kelly. I love you."

"I love you to but like I said let's just see how this week goes." Her voice wavering slightly as she spoke.

"Ok." He replied solemnly.

Kelly smiled, "In the meantime I'll be everything you want. Just like your porn star fantasy girl."

"So, you'll do the new contest at the club? Like a proper porn star." he looked at her questioningly.

His mother swallowed nervously, she had promised to be everything her son fantasised about and wanted. Getting fucked for him was one thing but going on stage and stripping naked in front of an audience was something else.

"Is that what you want?" Kelly finally asked him quietly.

Rob nodded, "I... I think I do."

"Ok then, I'll do it for you."

Her son grinned happily, "Maybe I should rename you Mandy."

"Exactly. I'll be your very own version of Mandy." She giggled now that the decision had been made.

They held hands again and continued to stroll contentedly back towards the hotel talking as they went.

"Where shall we eat tonight?" Kelly asked her son as they entered their room.

He pulled her against him and kissed her, "Let's decide that later after I've fucked you properly."

She wrapped her arms about his neck and pulled his mouth down to hers for another long lingering kiss, "I need to shower honey. Will you wash my back?"

There wasn't an answer. Rob simply took her hand and led her through into the tiny bathroom and dragged her, still fully dressed, under the shower with him.

"ROB!" Kelly shrieked as the cascade of cold water soaked her clothed body in a second.

Wrapping her in his arms they kissed urgently as they tore at each other's clothes, leaving a small pile of soaked garments at their feet by the time they were finished. Now naked her hand closed around his hardness while he groped her firm pert breasts, his fingers teasing her nipples into rigid peaks,

Rob's hands slid over her body to grasp her under her bum and, lifting her effortlessly, he positioned her slit against the tip of his shaft as her legs wrapped around him.

"Oh yes... Please... fuck me baby... fuck me hard!" Kelly clung to her son and stared into his eyes, her voice pleading with him between their kisses.

Slowly he lowered his mother down, letting his hard prick stretch her recently fucked pussy open, her puffy outer lips wrapping around his girth as it impaled her.

"Oh... my god... yessssssssss!" Kelly threw her head back and gasped with delight feeling his thickness plumbing her depths.

All she could do was hold on to him tightly, her red painted nails raking his shoulders as he literally fucked her onto his shaft, his hips pumping steadily. His fingers clutching her cute arse, lifting and dropping her as he worked her dripping cunt up and down along his cock, almost masturbating himself with her vagina.

"Fuck... oh fuck... oh yes Rob, Rob...ohhh... fuck, fuck." she babbled a meaningless string of words as he drove every rampant inch of his manhood deep into her.

The sex was frantic, both of them far to aroused from the afternoons events to hold back and Kelly soon felt the first stirrings of a climax in her belly. Every time her son bottomed out inside of her, her pussy clenched, and she felt another surge of pleasure sending her rapidly towards her apex.

"Oh Rob... Rob... I'm.... gonna.... Fucking..." Breathlessly she squirmed on his dick, her vaginal muscles clutched around the throbbing pole pounding her cunt.

"Unghh... Unghhh.... Ahhhhh.... UnghhhhhhhHh!" grunting and gasping he slammed his mother up and down on his cock, his own release imminent.

"I'm gonna...... Cuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" Kelly squealed and bucked violently, her orgasm sending raptures through her slender body as she clung to her son.

"Fuck... oh fuck... aaaahhhhhhhhh!" inside her Rob's erection pulsed and erupted, spurting a copious amount of his semen deep into her womb.

The couple clung to each other through the mutual ecstasy, Kelly writhing against her son as he jerked repeatedly, pumping every last drop of his cum out of his shaft to fill her willing love hole with his precious seed.