A Holiday With Kelly Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, he put her down, his dick softening for the moment as it slipped out of her gaping slit, although she kept her arms around his neck.

"I don't want to wait either." She suddenly blurted out, looking up into his eyes, "I'm yours... for good. If that's what you want."

Rob gazed back at her, "You really mean that... you don't want to wait and see what happens when we get home?"

Kelly shook her head, "No. I love you. I'm yours forever."

"You're really sure?" he shook his head as if disbelieving her.

"Yes, I'm sure." His mother shrugged apologetically, "I can't help how I feel."

He grinned and leaned down to kiss her again, "And this week.... The things you've done....?"

She stroked her fingers through his hair and gazed up into his eyes pausing for a moment before answering him.

"What about them? I did them for you and I'll keep doing them if you want me to?"

Rob kissed her forehead and led her out of the shower, "I want you to do everything but right now I want us to go and get something to eat."