A Holiday With Kelly Ch. 07

Story Info
Kelly & Rob spend a day by the pool and Del drops by.
7.4k words
4.6
10.9k
21
3

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly woke up the next morning, the Wednesday, still wrapped around her son, her limbs entangled with his. As she opened her eyes she realised she was feeling somewhat stiff and a just little sore between her legs.

"Owww." She winced quietly as she rolled over trying extricate herself without waking him.

Her body and thighs were caked with dried sperm while her blonde hair felt matted and dirty and she desperately wanted to get herself clean.

Slipping gingerly out of bed she looked back at Rob, still asleep, and smiled. Things had happened so quickly since they had come away on holiday that she still felt a little bemused at times but, standing there looking down at him, she realised she really was madly in love with her son.

The sun was streaming through the partly closed curtains promising another beautiful day and Kelly wondered what they might get up to as she stretched.

Firstly though, she needed to get herself clean and headed straight for the bathroom. Standing under the warm shower she began to wash her hair and soap away the congealed remnants of the previous evenings sex.

Standing there she let her mind wander back over the previous day.

Had she really done those things for him?

Performing like his porn star fantasy and letting the two older men in the next room share her while he watched. With the events of the evening she almost forgot about Miguel, the club owner, and how she had let him fuck her in the sand dunes earlier in the day, as they watched the young married girl Collette being spit roasted by two strangers in front of her husband.

It was what her son wanted though and she had promised to be everything that his fantasy girl was. What she hadn't anticipated was just how much she would enjoy it.

She was so totally preoccupied with her thoughts that she didn't hear him come into the bathroom and when Rob slid his arms around her, his hands lightly cupping her breasts, she visibly jumped.

"Oh god... you scared me." She gasped and then relaxed back against him.

"I missed you and wondered where you'd gone." Her son whispered in her ear sending a shiver along her spine.

His fingers immediately started to play with her nipples, teasing them into firm points, while he pressed his morning wood between her buttocks.

"Again?" Kelly giggled wiggling her bum against him, "Does that thing ever go down?"

Sliding one hand down over her belly he slipped a finger between her thighs to lightly tease her cleft.

"It's your fault it's always hard. If you weren't so bloody gorgeous and sexy." He told her as he nibbled her neck, "But... if you want me to stop just say and I will?"

"Don't you dare...." She sighed, her eyes closing and her thighs parting slightly to give his fingers easier access to her sex.

Pushing a digit up into her slit Rob started to stimulate his mother's clitoris as she leant forwards slightly, pushing her arse out towards him and bracing her hands against the tiled wall.

"Do me baby... I want to feel you inside me... please.... I need you to fuck me," Kelly moaned softly grinding her rear onto his erection.

Her son didn't need to be asked twice and bent his knees so he could rub his swollen cockhead against her entrance, pressing it between her outer lips to tease her.

"Tell me how much you want it mum... tell me." He whispered in her ear as she wriggled back against him trying to impale her pussy on his rampant dick.

"Please baby... please... I need you in me... I want you so much." Her voice took on a desperate pleading tone.

"Want me to what?"

"To fuck me Rob... please... honey.... Please... just fuck me."

Grasping her hips tightly he drove his length up into his mother's cunt in a single firm stroke, splitting her labia open around his solid girth as he buried every inch of his hardness in her.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh.... Fuck, oh fuck... yesssssssssssss!" Kelly went up onto the tips of her toes and groaned in ecstasy at the feel of his eight inches of firm male meat stretching her wide open.

Sliding his hands up to grope her small firm tits Rob speared her slim body on his rock-hard shaft and pushed up so her feet came off the floor momentarily.

"Oh fuck... fuck, oh fuck... yes, yes, oh god yesssssss!" Squealing with delight his mother writhed and squirmed back onto his solid pole urging it even deeper.

Warm water cascaded over them as Rob began to fuck his mother with long firm strokes. Every time he pulled back her toes touched the tiled floor for a moment before he rammed his hard flesh back into her cunt, filling her with his cock, lifting her into the air again.

"Ahhh.... Yes... Yes... Yes... fuck meeeeeeeeeeee!" Kelly started to shriek as the feelings inside her began to intensify and expand outwards from her throbbing clit.

Pinching and rolling her sensitive teats Rob could feel her responding, thrusting back as her vaginal muscles clenched on his manhood. Her wet hair hung down across her face and her fingers splayed out on the slippery tiles as she tried to brace against his deep strokes.

"Oh shit, mum... oh Kelly... I'm gonna.... Aaaahhhhh!" He started to lose control, his thrusts becoming more urgent as his release approached.

Again and again, he drove his length into her compliant body feeling his scrotum tighten as he approached his zenith.

In front of him Kelly's head jerked up, her blue eyes wide open staring blankly ahead at the wall as the vigorous pounding drove her towards her apex. Her feet slipping on the wet tiles every time she tried to gain any purchase and use her legs to support her.

"Yesssssssss... Yessssssss... I'm gonna... Cuuuuuummmmmmm!" with a scream Kelly went over the edge, her whole body tensing then jerking violently as her orgasm tore through her.

"Fuck... fuck... oh fukkkkkkkkk!" Rob groaned as his body convulsed and his cock, buried to the root in his mother's pussy, erupted spurting a seemingly endless stream of sperm into her belly.

As her son inseminated her Kelly shuddered, her muscles rippling along the length of his rod, milking his balls of his precious seed.

They remained joined in post-coital bliss for a minute or so, Rob gently caressing his mother's modest tits as the last impulses of her climax subsided. Satisfied he slowly eased his dwindling prick from her gaping slit, a gush of cum oozing out after it.

Turning around Kelly slid her arms about her son's neck pulling his lips down to meet hers in a long passionate kiss as he pulled her naked body against his.

"Let me finish washing the cum out of my hair and then we can go for breakfast." She looked up at him adoringly her arms still encircling his neck.

"Sounds like a decent plan." He grinned and lightly spanked her bottom making her yelp before leaving her to finish by herself.

Rob was dressed and sitting on his bed when a totally nude Kelly finally came out of the bathroom and proceeded to, nonchalantly, use her hair dryer. As usual he couldn't help but stare at his mother's naked form as she blatantly displayed herself to him.

Sitting ogling her Rob felt his cock start to respond, rapidly stiffening in his shorts, and he hoped she would hurry up before he had to drag her into bed again.

"Hurry up mu... I mean Kelly. I'm hungry." He urged her.

"Patience, I'm getting there." She smiled at him and stood up, starting to put on the swimsuit she had bought with her second-place gift voucher from the wet t-shirt contest.

"You're wearing that?" Rob raised an eyebrow.

His mother looked at him, "Don't you like it?"

"It's sensational but it doesn't cover a lot. Does it?"

Kelly ran her hands over the flimsy netting that comprised most of the costume. Her breasts were clearly visible through the thin mesh while even more of her bare flesh was displayed because it was virtually backless with high cut hips. Only her pussy was covered by a small strip of material at the crotch.

"I know but it looks good on me don't you think?" she did a little pirouette for him.

Rob grinned, "It certainly does."

Satisfied she slipped on a very short pale pink sundress with spaghetti straps and sandals, "Ok baby let's go."

Leaving the hotel, the pair walked along the street, holding hands, to the main strip of bars and restaurants until they reached their favourite little bistro. Finding a quiet table, they ordered coffee and a pastry each then settled down to enjoy their breakfast.

"You said I came before Mandy? Was that the truth?" Kelly gazed at him over the edge of her cup as she asked the question.

Rob blushed and turned his eyes away "Yeah, I'd kind of had a thing for you for ages."

Her eyes opened wider "Really? I never knew."

He shrugged and blushed, still not looking at his mother "Yeah. You were always so hot, not like the other mums. All of my friends said so to."

Now it was her turn to colour up, "All of them?"

Rob laughed, "Yes mum. All of them."

She thought about his answer for a moment, "So how did the Mandy connection happen?"

"You remember Danny? At the shop when you were trying on the bikinis?"

"Yes." She replied still slightly embarrassed at the thought of parading so blatantly in front of her son and his two friends.

"It was him. He told me he had seen this woman on the internet who looked just like you and when he showed me her site...." Rob admitted hesitantly, his voice tailing off as he glanced at his mother.

"So, you're telling me you hadn't watched porn till then?" his mother laughed doubtfully.

He blushed profusely again and avoided her eyes embarrassed she was discovering all his secrets, "Yeah I'd watched it but when I saw what looked like you on screen I was blown away."

Kelly giggled, "Have you watched all her videos?"

Her son nodded, "Yeah virtually all of them."

"And I assume you masturbated to them?"

"Mum!" Rob spluttered as he went to take a mouthful of coffee, his face turning a vivid shade of crimson.

"No need to be shy. I wash your underwear. Remember?" laughing Kelly continued to interrogate her son, "So which is your favourite?"

Rob didn't answer straight away. Instead, he took a large mouthful of his Danish pastry and stared at the table in complete discomfort rather than look up at his mother.

"Come on Rob. I've watched a few so I know what she gets up to. There's no need to be embarrassed about it." She reached across and squeezed his hand.

He glanced up at his mother and gave her a circumspect look, "Well I do like the interracial ones but I think my favourite is where she does a gangbang and bukkake with 16 guys."

"I'll have to watch that one." Kelly teased him.

Having answered her questions Rob directed his attention at his breakfast leaving his mother to consider his answers.

"I guess that's why you enjoyed watching me with Frank and Tom last night." Still holding his hand, she continued after a few minutes silence.

"Oh... I... err... I... umm... I suppose... yeah I did." Rob stammered out his answer, still staring into his cup.

"Seriously, was that the only reason you wanted to watch me with them? Simply because Mandy had done it."

"No." He whispered so quietly she could barely hear him. "I wanted to watch you doing it. I want to watch you being fucked because you're mine now."

With her free hand she tipped his chin up so she could look him in the face.

"It's ok honey, really it is." Kelly tried to reassure him, "I wanted to do it to, not just for you but for me as well."

"You did? You really wanted to do it?" he gazed at her questioningly.

She nodded, "Yes, originally I wanted to make you happy and be your fantasy girl this week but the more we've done the more I've found myself enjoying it as well."

"Oh wow... you have?"

"I guess it started with those young guys chatting me up but then on the nude beach when I stripped off." Kelly admitted, "All those men looking and lusting after me. It was such a turn on.

"Then when we made love in the sea with people watching and later you took those photos of me nude. That was so arousing."

Rob regarded his mother with surprise, "I never realised."

"The t-shirt competition was just the next step. Showing myself off like that and turning you on. It made me so happy that I could please you by taking part."

"But you enjoyed it to?" he queried.

"Yes, I did, despite my reservations about doing it. Being up on stage virtually naked felt absolutely incredible and so erotic."

"And what about Del?"

Kelly smiled at her son, "That was especially for you. I have watched a few videos of your fantasy girl and I figured you would want me to do the same."

"I'd have like to have seen that." he blushed as he told her.

"Well, I certainly enjoyed it. It's true what they say about black guys and he did know how to use it." she winked at him as she spoke.

"Mum!"

She grinned at him, "Maybe next time I'll ask him to let you watch."

"You wouldn't... what do you mean next time?"

"He goes home tomorrow morning and he told me he wanted to fuck me again before he left." Kelly reminded him, "I did tell you."

"When... when are you going to...?"

"Firstly, I'm not going to if you don't want me to." she declared.

Rob studied her for a second, "And what do you want? Do you want him to fuck you again?"

"Yes." She whispered this time it was her turn to put her head down in embarrassment.

"Then I want you to do it as well. I want him to fuck you." Her son admitted to her.

Kelly looked up at him apprehensively "You do? You're sure?"

He nodded, "Yeah, I want to watch you being fucked by a black cock just like Mandy."

"Let's see what happens today then." She suggested, "He did say he'd come round to the hotel and buy me a cocktail."

"And if he does?"

"We'll just have to see won't we." his mother replied mischievously.

"Thanks mu... Kelly, I'll have a bloody hard-on all day now." He grinned back at her.

They both laughed and the intensity of their conversation evaporated.

"So, what shall we do today then?" Kelly asked her son once they both stopped chuckling at his comment.

"Stay by the pool?" Rob proposed.

"Now I wonder why you want to do that?" she asked sarcastically.

He grinned, "Well firstly I want to see you showing off in that costume and secondly you might have a visitor."

"Let's get the bill and get back." His mother smiled.

Half-an-hour later, having collected their sun-cream and other necessary items, the pair selected sun loungers and laid out their towels at the pool side.

Kelly glanced around at the dozen or so people already out sunbathing and nonchalantly stripped off the pink sundress and stood by her sunbed posing in her new costume for the men watching her.

Laying on his own lounger Rob watched her and grinned as his sexy blonde mother fished the sun cream out her bag and sat down to put some on. Having creamed her front, she rolled onto her stomach and asked her son to do her back.

Tipping some lotion onto his hand he started to massage it into her soft skin, starting at her shoulders and working down her legs, as she closed her eyes and sighed contentedly.

"Mmmmmm... that feels so good honey. I'll do yours in a minute."

Unable to resist he allowed his fingers to discretely tease along her slit, lightly pressing the skimpy material of her swimsuit between the outer lips.

"Keep doing that and we'll be going back up to the room." She opened her eyes and giggled.

"Sorry m... Kelly. Anyway, it's my turn now." He handed her the cream.

With a little laugh she sat up and, as he lay face down, returned the favour making sure she spent some time teasing him by letting her fingers slip up the leg of his shorts.

For the next few hours they relaxed, sunbathing, reading, occasionally swimming and enjoying a coffee or two at the poolside bar.

It was probably mid-afternoon and Kelly was laid out on her sunbed, her eyes closed, while Rob had gone back up to the room when a voice startled her out of stupor.

"Got time for that cocktail now Kelly?"

Shading her eyes, she looked up to see Del standing over her grinning.

Smiling she sat up and waved her hand at her son's lounger, "Hi, this is an unexpected pleasure. Take a seat."

"Love the costume by the way. Very sexy." He told her as he sat himself down, his eyes wandering up and down her scantily clad form, "So do you have time for me to buy you that drink?"

Knowing exactly what Del wanted Kelly's mind went back to the conversation she had had with son that morning and she wondered how she could let him watch what was likely to happen.

"Yeah, sure I have time."

Del looked around, "No boyfriend about?"

Kelly picked up her phone as she stood up, "No not this afternoon. Shall we go to the bar here?"

Still wondering about Rob, she ordered a sex on the beach from the older barman, Pepe obviously having a day off, while Del had a beer before they took a seat at one of the tables.

Just then her phone pinged with a message and she quickly scanned the screen.

He turned up!

Are you going to fuck him?

"Is that lover boy?" Del looked at her enquiringly.

"Mmhhmm." Kelly affirmed, "Just letting me know when he'll be back."

The handsome young black man grinned at her, "Not too soon I hope."

"No, not to soon." She shook her head and started to type in a message as she answered him offhandedly.

Yes! If you want to watch I

suggest you sit on the balcony.

Del sipped his beer and gazed at her letting his eyes dwell on her very visible breasts under the almost transparent mesh of her swimsuit.

"Enjoying the view." Kelly asked coquettishly.

He grinned at her again, "Well I have seen them a couple of times before but yes."

She blushed and giggled, fluttering her lashes at him, "All packed and ready to go home?"

"Half packed and I would have been ready but now I've met you I want to stay." He shrugged.

"You do know I'm taken, don't you?" Kelly told him adamantly.

"Yet you're sitting here with me, drinking a cocktail before we go up to your room."

She laughed, "That's quite an assumption to make."

"So, am I wrong then?" Del enquired with a smile.

Kelly shook her head and took a mouthful of her drink, "No but it's still very forward of you."

He leant across the table and lowered his voice, "You are fucking gorgeous and before I leave this afternoon, I intend to fuck your brains out. I hope that isn't a problem."

Taking another mouthful of her cocktail Kelly bit her lip and gazed at him wide eyed, "I'd be very disappointed if you didn't."

"And what about your boyfriend? Will he mind?" Del enquired somewhat disdainfully.

"I don't see why he should. He knows what I like and he didn't object before, when we took a walk on the beach."

He smirked boorishly at her comment, "I like him even more now."

"I'll let him know I'm sure he'll be overjoyed." Kelly told him rather sarcastically, before finishing her drink.

"Shall we go upstairs then?" he took a last pull on his beer.

Grabbing a sarong from her bag Kelly wrapped it around her chest, so it covered the scanty costume, and took hold of Del's arm to lead him up to her room.

Opening the door, she was pleased to see that the curtains were partially drawn across the balcony doors and assumed that Rob had left them like that, with enough of a gap to look in.

"You know you really do look just like a porn star off the internet." He pulled Kelly against him as soon as they were in the room, "But I'm sure other people have told you that?"

"One or two yeah. I think her name's Mandy if I remember correctly." She laughed and gazed up at him sliding her arms about his neck submissively.

Pulling his mouth down to hers she kissed him, her lips parting to accept his tongue against hers. As their mouths met his hand slid up between them tugging her sarong away from her so it fell to the floor while his hand cupped her tit.