A Holiday With Kelly Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as her son got up to get another round of drinks Del moved across and slid into the seat next to Kelly putting an arm around her shoulders.

"So, fancy making my last night here memorable darlin?" he asked her expectantly.

"Ummm... thanks but I'll pass." She smiled sweetly, "Rob and I have plans for later."

"Oh." he was visibly surprised by her rejection and momentarily lost for words.

Changing the subject Kelly enquired, "What time are you off tomorrow?"

"Early, about five a.m. I think"

"Hi, I'd have got you a drink if I'd known you were here." Rob sat down next to his mother, handing her a tequila sunrise.

Del smiled half-heartedly "It's ok mate."

"You after another go with my girlfriend?"

Looking from Rob to Kelly and back Del took a moment to answer.

"Yeah, I was. She's something else in bed. But she says you two are busy later."

Rob shrugged and grinned at him "You don't need to tell me that. She's bloody insatiable at times. She's even going in for the contest here tomorrow night."

"Fuck it!" Del exclaimed, "And I'm going home in the morning."

"To bad. You'll miss it." Rob sounded pleased.

"I better get back to my friends but how about I take your girlfriend out sometime, when you're back in England?"

Looking up in surprise Kelly stared at her son waiting to see what his answer would be.

"Yeah, maybe we could arrange that. We'll just have to see how things go." Rob grinned at her, "Leave us your number."

She sat there open-mouthed as Del wrote down his telephone number and, after kissing her on the cheek, got up and left.

"Are you really going to let him take me out when we get home?" Kelly demanded to know as soon as he was out of earshot.

"Would it bother you?" her son laughed, "You said you enjoyed it."

She blushed and took a mouthful of her cocktail avoiding Rob's penetrating gaze.

"No, I wouldn't mind." She whispered softly.

"Drink up. I want you back in the room so I can fuck you." He told her bluntly swallowing the last of his beer.

Kelly giggled and fluttered her lashes at him as she downed the remnants of her cocktail.

"Shall we go then?" standing up she took his arm before the pair of them made their way back to the hotel.