A Holiday With Kelly Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His thick dark fingers quickly found her nipples teasing them into hard points until they pushed out through her skimpy costume like pencil erasers.

"Oh fuck... aahhhh... oh yessss!" she jerked and shivered responding to his touch.

Undoing the halter on her swimsuit with his free hand he peeled it down her body, completely exposing her small firm breasts to his exploring hands. As he started to strip her Kelly responded and dragged his t-shirt up over his head revealing his muscled black chest.

Lowering his mouth to her tits Del started to suckle on her swollen teats as his hands eased her swimsuit down over her hips until it slithered down her legs to the floor leaving her completely nude.

"Yes... oh yes... like that... oh, oh... yessssss!" she clutched his head pulling his mouth firmly to her breasts.

Gently biting and sucking on Kelly's sensitive nubs he slid his hand lower; his ebony fingers a stark contrast against her pale skin. Probing in between her thighs he traced a single dark digit along her pink slit, opening her puffy outer lips.

"Ahhhhh... yes, oh god yes... unhhhhhh!" she gasped surrendering, her legs parting for him as he forced a thick black finger into her sex.

Clinging to him Kelly jerked and moaned, her eyes closing as Del started to play with her juicy cunt, quickly adding a second digit and stretching her pink cleft open.

"Shit... aaahhh shit.... oh god.... oh god..... shiiiiitttttt!"

Working his fingers knuckle deep into her dripping slit Del continued to chew gently on her nipples as Kelly shuddered, the pleasure growing rapidly in her belly.

"Oh... oh fuck... fuck... I'm.... aaahhhhhh!" She bucked on his hand feeling her climax building rapidly.

"Cum for me baby.... Cum for Del!" he wormed his thumb against her hard pulsing clit sending her straight over the top.

"Shit... shit, shit.... I'm... cummmmiiiinnnnnngggggggggg!" Kelly groaned, her body stiffening and then jerking uncontrollably as she came, her thighs clamping together against his hand.

Waiting until she stopped trembling Del guided her back onto the bed and then starting at her breasts, began to kiss his way down her still quivering pale body.

Enjoying the afterglow of her orgasm Kelly shivered, sighing contentedly, as she felt his lips teasing across the soft skin of her belly onto her thighs. Brushing his mouth against her responsive flesh he circled around her wet slit but didn't touch it.

"Oh god... oh yes... yes... ahhhhhhh please." She gasped, her fingers gripping the bedsheets tightly as he teased her pussy, his breath warm on her sensitive skin.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!" finally he dragged his tongue along her crevice from her arsehole to her clitoris sending Kelly into another series of climatic spasms.

"Fuck... oh fuck... oh god... yeeessssssssssssssss!" her spine arched up off the bed as she came for the second time, her slender pale thighs pressing together around his head.

For the next minute or so Kelly shuddered through the throes of another smaller orgasm as he lapped greedily at her cunt, her head thrown back while her hands grabbed at his head to pull him firmly against her.

Finally, satiated, she released her grip on him and flopped back gasping for breath, looking up at Del.

"Please... fuck me... I want you inside me." She whispered, spreading her legs wide in invitation.

Grinning at her he unfastened his shorts and slid them down his dark muscular thighs, his thick black cock standing out like a spear from his crotch. Then, lowering his body onto hers, he pressed the swollen cockhead between her moist labia.

"Yes... oh god yes... fuck me... please fuck me!" her hands clawed at him while her hips pushed upwards urging him into her.

Del resisted for a moment then slowly drove his hard black shaft all the way into Kelly's wet slit, her moist pink outer lips wrapping around his thick girth as it penetrated her.

"Yesssssssssssss... oh yes, oh god yes, yes, yes!" she groaned sensuously as he sheathed his prick in her.

Pulling half way back he rammed his length in again, burying it to the hilt and making Kelly squeal with delight. Then he began to fuck her, his muscled ebony arse rising and falling rhythmically between her pale thighs as he pistoned his iron hard black cock into her slim and willing white body.

"Oh god.... Oh god... yes, yes... fuck meeeeeeeeeee!" her body squirmed under his, the bedsprings squeaking loudly in time with his vigorous thrusting.

"Unhhh.... Unhhhh.... shit, shit... unhhhhh...!" above her Del grunted and groaned as he took her, pounding away at her cunt, his hips slapping against hers.

With every stroke Kelly could feel the ecstasy building in her core, her body writhing against his as he fucked her forcefully. Her puffy labia cushioning every stroke and making them even more pleasurable for him.

"Fuck.... oh fuck yes, yes... don't stop... don't stop... I'm.....!" She shrieked and bucked as yet another orgasm started to develop deep inside her.

On the balcony Rob was completely mesmerized, watching through the gap in the curtains as Del humped away between his mother's open creamy thighs. Her dainty pale hands with her red painted nails clutching his big, black arse as he fucked her hard.

"That's it...you like my black cock don't you...take it all...just take it..." He whispered cockily into her ear and again kissed her passionately, "You know your boyfriend likes you getting some black meat."

Beneath her ebony lover her cries of delight echoed in time with the clenching of Del's hairy black arse as he plunged his cock into her pussy sending her over the top again.

An overwhelming sensation of release, of ecstasy coursed through Kelly's body as she thrashed uncontrollably, squealing loudly when she came, "Oh Del... oh fuck... fuck...I'm cumming... oh fuck... I'm... I'm cummmmmmiiiiiiiinnnnggggggggggg!"

Kelly was still shaking as the last ripples of pleasure radiated through her when Del pulled out and abruptly grabbed her legs, flipping her over onto her hands and knees. With her face against the bed and her arse in the air she was taken completely by surprise by his actions.

"What... no, stop... wait... what are you doing?" she twisted around to look back at him.

"Getting you in position to fuck you properly." Del told her crudely.

She was a very wanton sight. Her knees apart with her arse raised up and her gaping, sloppy pink pussy completely on display.

Grinning her moved behind her and pressed the tip of his glistening black lance between her labia, nudging it into her entrance.

"Get ready baby. Del's gonna fuck you good now."

"Oh god no... please, stop... I'm done...I.... I don't think I can take anymore." Kelly whimpered nervously, biting her lower lip as she turned her head and looked back at him.

Completely ignoring her pleas, and with his hard dark shaft lined up with her gaping open pussy, he gave one hard savage thrust and bottomed out in her.

Kelly shrieked, her head jerking up as her pussy was filled again. "Oh my god...oh... my... god... go slow baby... oh... fuck... oh fuck... go.... slow."

"Damn girl...you're still fucking tight..." Del groaned as he pulled back and slammed his cock right back in.

He started fucking Kelly hard from the very first stroke. Wrapping her blonde hair in his fist and yanking her head back painfully as he began pounding her vigorously seeking his own release.

The bedroom quickly filled with the lewd sounds of flesh hitting flesh and the squelching noise emanating from her sopping wet pussy.

From outside Rob listened and watched in awe. His mother's flesh coloured pussy lips were tightly wrapped around Del's thick black cock as the long slab of black meat completely disappeared inside the pink, wet folds of her pussy.

"Fuck... oh fuck... I'm...ccuuummmmmmmiiiinngggggggg!" Kelly's eyes were closed as another orgasm ripped through her making her scream with delight again.

She was moaning and grunting with every stroke now, her head wrenched back painfully by her hair as Del fucked her mercilessly. One climax merged into the next and it was obvious that she was completely lost in the sensations of pleasure. The kind of sensations she had obviously never experienced before.

Looking in at them Rob thought to himself that his mother and Del were no longer having normal sex. They were simply rutting like wild animals eager to mate.

Increasing his tempo Del began to piston his black length into Kelly's cunt, racing towards his own peak as she pushed back onto his ebony shaft cumming again and again.

"Shit... oh shit... fucking...take it.... take it.... all!" he finally roared in triumph and buried his dark meat in her pink hole one last time, emptying his balls inside her pussy.

Feeling him depositing his warm, gooey baby making seed inside her Kelly sighed as the thick ebony cock embedded in her cunt pulsed and twitched, hosing warm cum into her womb.

Eventually Del withdrew his softening cum coated prick from Kelly's gaping slit so she could finally collapse onto the bed and roll onto her back.

Laying there completely sated with her legs spread wide she gazed up at her black lover as cum oozed out between her puffy lips.

"Wow, that was amazing." She giggled.

"Glad you enjoyed babe." He glanced up and grinned as he searched for his clothes.

Kelly watched him as he dressed, not bothering to move as a large glob of his sperm trickled down her arse, "Maybe I'll see you later, before you go."

"Yeah maybe." He opened the door and looked back smirking, "And you can tell your boyfriend that he can come back in from the balcony now."

With that final comment he was gone.

Immediately the door to the room closed Rob pushed open the windows and stepped in from the balcony, pulling off his t-shirt and unfastening his shorts as he did so.

Bending over his mother he kissed her, "I need you... now."

"No... honey... not like this." She whined, "I'm a mess...I need to clean myself up."

"Yes, you're a mess...but still as beautiful and as hot as ever...I think I like you messy like this mum." He kissed her again.

Surrendering she spread her legs open and reached for him, guiding his hard cock into her gaping, cum filled pussy.

Sheathing his hard prick inside her at the first stroke he began to thrust, pumping his hardness into her cunt forcing Del's jism out around the base of his dick.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped, arching her body upwards off the bed as he started to fuck her, "I'm gonna to be really sore tomorrow."

"Unghh... Aagghhh... Unhhhhh." Rob grunted with effort as he slammed his cock into Kelly's well used fuck hole, his need for release urging him to just take her brutally.

Shuddering uncontrollably, she felt the dying embers pleasure reigniting with the urgency of her son's frantic pistoning, his hard shaft driving deep into her sending waves of delight through her slender form.

"Yes... oh yes... fuck me Rob... don't stop... I'm gonna..... aaahhhhhh!" shrieking with pleasure Kelly went over the edge again, fingers twisting in the sheet as her body bucked violently against her son's.

"Shit... shit... oh shit... Yessssssssssssssssss!" unable to hold back any longer Rob ejaculated into his mother's belly, his prick spurting again and again as he filled her with another huge load of man cream.

"Cuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" feeling his cock throb in her Kelly came, screaming in ecstasy as she convulsed under him.

"Oh god... I've been really bad. I'm so sorry honey, please don't hate me." Kelly whispered as she slowly recovered and, putting her arms around Rob's neck, she pulled his face towards her and kissed him lustily.

Kissing his mother back, his tongue delving into her mouth to play with hers he didn't answer for a moment.

"You are amazing... I love you." He told her eventually when his lips released hers.

"I love you to." Kelly sighed resting her head on her son's chest.

After the afternoon tryst with Del and her son immediately reclaiming her Kelly felt exhausted and cuddled into, closing her eyes, and it wasn't long before the pair of them were asleep on the bed.

The sun was fading when Kelly woke up a couple of hours later, her pussy and thighs coated with dried semen.

"Rob baby. We need to get up and shower if we're going to get dinner."

"What?" he opened his eyes, "What time is it?"

Slipping off the bed his mother headed for the bathroom, "Way past six o'clock, now are you gonna come and wash my back."

With a grin he pushed himself up and followed her.

Under the shower Rob slid his hands around her, cupping her breasts and pressing himself against her. His cock, already half hard, pressed between her firm round buttocks and into the crack of her arse.

"Oh my god... it's official, your sex mad." She giggled squirming back into his arms.

He kissed his mother's neck, "If I am it's all your fault for being so bloody sexy."

Kelly twisted around to face him, reaching up to pull his mouth down to hers in a long lingering kiss.

"About this afternoon.... I... I..." she bit her bottom lip nervously.

"You were perfect. Mandy couldn't have done it better and I love you."

She looked up into his eyes desperately wanting to believe him, "You really mean that. You don't hate me for letting Del... you know... fuck me like that?"

Rob laughed and pulled her tight against him, "No I don't hate you. Why would you think that? You were just perfect."

Kissing him one last time Kelly slipped out of his grasp stepped out of the shower to dry herself.

"In that case dinner is on you?" she giggled heading for the bedroom.

Brushing out her hair she hurriedly put on her usual evening make-up; gluing on her false eyelashes, adding mascara to them to lengthen them and then finishing with a dark eye shadow and a red lip gloss.

Rummaging in her drawer Kelly selected a lacey red thong and her tight denim shorts to wear, picking a peasant top that hung down off one shoulder with her white 3" sandals to complete her outfit.

Dressed and ready the two of them left the hotel and, wanting to avoid the busier places, wandered, hand-in-hand, up into the village to find somewhere different to eat. It took them a little while but eventually they settled on a small traditional restaurant with a tempting menu.

They chose a bottle of wine and enjoyed a glass while they browsed the menu before Kelly selected chicken while Rob picked a steak.

"I'll be back in a minute," He told her once the waiter had taken their order, "just got something to do."

"Where are you going?" she asked, puzzled as to where he needed to go all of a sudden.

"Don't panic, I'll just be a couple of minutes," he re-affirmed as he stood up and rapidly disappeared.

All by herself Kelly looked around, feeling rather conspicuous by being seated at a table alone in a restaurant. Hoping her son would be back soon she put her head down and waited.

"Well, well, if it ain't Kelly from next door." Tom's familiar voice from behind her made her jump, "All by yourself sweetheart?"

She turned around to see him and his friend Frank standing right beside her.

"Oh hello...!" she blushed as the thoughts of what she had let them do to her the previous evening came back to her, "Err... no... Rob's just..."

"Just left you all alone?" Frank commented, leering at her.

"No... no... he's... umm... just gone somewhere."

Tom went to pull out a chair, "Maybe we should keep you company in case he doesn't come back."

"I... err..." Kelly started to panic, "No, honestly, I'll be... fine."

It was obvious to her the two older men had been drinking, probably for most of the day, and the way both of them were leering at her they obviously wanted a repeat of the other night. Even here in the restaurant she didn't feel particularly comfortable with them around her.

"Hi guys." Rob suddenly re-appeared, "Thanks for keeping Kelly company for me but if you don't mind, we would really like to be alone tonight."

Tom stepped back "Oh yeah right, of course. See yah around."

The pair of them turned to leave as Kelly breathed a sigh of relief.

"Are you ok?" Rob took his mother's hand and looked at her with concern.

"Yes, I am now. I always feel safe with you." she squeezed his fingers tightly, "Where did you go?".

He looked slightly embarrassed by her question, "I... err... had to... err... go and get something."

"Anything nice?" she asked taking a sip of her wine.

Rob pushed a small bag across the table, "Actually it's for you."

"Me!" his mother stated, surprised.

"Go on open it." he urged her as she opened the bag and extracted the small box.

"Oh Rob... it's lovely." Kelly stared at the silver heart necklace she had just tipped out of the bag into her palm, "I... I..."

She looked up at him her eyes shining wetly, reaching out to squeeze his hand, "I love you.... Thank you. It's perfect."

"So are you." Her son replied quietly, "Absolutely perfect."

Kelly held it out to him "Would you.... Please."

She sat still and lifted her hair as he fixed the fine chain around her neck, the small heart hanging just below her clavicles. Then once it was in place, she lifted her face up for him to kiss her.

Touching the heart with her fingers she watched her son sit down, "It's beautiful Rob, thank you."

Just then their dinner arrived and interrupted the conversation and they were able to settle down to enjoy their evening meal.

It was quiet up in the village away from the lively strip down by the beach and the pair were able to relax properly and appreciate the romantic atmosphere.

"What are you going to do about the other contest." Rob asked after a few minutes silence.

His mother glanced up from her meal, "You mean the... the striptease contest at Epic that Miguel is organising?"

"That's the one."

"You do know it's probably more than just me being topless, don't you?" she asked him cautiously.

Rob grinned, "If you're referring to the fact that you'll have to get completely naked on stage then yes I know."

She considered what he had said as she took another mouthful and ate it slowly. Going in for wet t-shirt contest was one thing but going totally nude, that was like being a full-on porn star. But that was exactly what she had promised Rob she would be for him on this holiday.

She eyed him coolly, "Is it what you want. Me to strip on stage and show everything?"

"Shit. I hadn't thought about that." he exclaimed, "Err... yeah I suppose I do I guess."

Kelly grinned, "Good. We'll walk down there later and enter then."

Finishing their dinner, they settled the bill and then took their time as they strolled down to the Epic bar.

"Well look who's here?" Del's familiar voice greeted the pair of them almost as soon as they walked in, "You need another hard fucking baby?"

His arm slid about her waist, fingers immediately dropping to her bottom, as he drew her away from her son.

"No thanks." Kelly twisted out of his grip, "It was fun but I'm with my boyfriend now."

Leaving Del standing there open mouthed she made a point of taking hold of Rob's arm, "Let's get a drink baby."

Collecting two bottles of San Miguel from the bar they made their way across to the DJ booth to sign up for the striptease contest the following evening.

"You entering the contest babe?" he wanted know.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I be?" Kelly asked surprised.

The DJ shrugged and put her name down, "Just wondered. I'll be looking forward to watching you."

That done they found themselves a seat to enjoy their drinks and watch the bar.

Across from them Del glared at Kelly, obviously bothered by her rejection of his earlier advances. Ignoring him she sat and held Rob's hand as they talked, making a real show of being with him.