A Holiday With Kelly Ch. 09

Story Info
Kelly sinks even lower and fulfils Rob's deepest fantasy.
7.8k words
4.56
20.3k
20
4

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fumbling open their hotel room door the pair stumbled inside, Rob holding his mother close to him as he kissed her zealously. His cock was visibly tenting his shorts in arousal after the events at the Epic bar's striptease contest and Kelly's subsequent fucking and sodomisation afterwards, in the upstairs office.

Eager to satisfy his lust Rob dragged the tight crop top his mother was wearing up over her head, exposing her firm pert breasts to his groping hands. As he undressed her, she did the same to him, fumbling his shorts down to wrap her slim fingers arounds his thick hard member.

"Oh shit.... suck my cock... I need to cum." He groaned desperately as they stumbled out on to the room's small balcony.

Outside Kelly instantly dropped onto her knees completely unaware that Frank and Tom, the two older men in the adjoining room, were sitting outside their own room drinking a beer.

"Mmmmmm.... Ummmmmmm.... Guuummmmmm!" her lips swiftly closed around Rob's cockhead and she began to work her tongue greedily against his little slit.

"Now that's a fucking sight I don't mind seeing again and again." Frank's leering voice almost made her choke but, somehow, she kept sucking despite the realisation that they were now being watched.

"Need a hand young man?" Tom enquired, looking at Rob hopefully, obviously hoping for a repeat of the previous evening when both he and his friend had fucked Kelly.

"Uuuukkkk... ohhhhhh.... Eeesssse!" Kelly opened her eyes wide and urged her son to decline Tom's offer, although the muffled words were virtually incomprehensible to anyone listening.

"I'm good thanks, but you can wank over her if you want." He casually informed the two older men as he leant back against the balustrade for support.

They grinned at each other and stepped across from their balcony to take up a position on either side of Kelly, who glanced nervously between the pair of them, as she continued to suck on her son's prick.

Freeing their dicks both Tom and Frank started to stroke their hands along the rapidly swelling shafts, the pair of them gazing hungrily down at the blonde as they did.

Still cautiously watching the two men Kelly continued to work her soft red lips back and forth along her son's rigid pole taking it as deep as she could. As her head dipped back and forth her hands slid around him, gripping his buttocks and pulling him closer.

"Urmmmmmm... Guuurrrrkkkkkkk... errrmmmmmm!" the sounds of her sucking mingled with the rasping breaths of the three men standing around her.

"Look at your fucking slut." Frank smirked at Rob, "She certainly knows how to suck a cock."

"Oh fuck... yeah.... She... ahhhh.... she does." Rob barely managed to pant in response.

"What a whore." Tom joined in the conversation, "No wonder you always look knackered."

Listening to the disparaging comments being made about her should have offended her but they only aroused Kelly even further. She could feel the moisture starting to gather at the top of her thighs, soaking into her thong and shorts as she bobbed her head, steadily working her mouth onto her son's shaft.

"Urrrggghhhh... Unnnnaaaaa... ummmmmm... abbbeeee!" her words were turned into almost unintelligible mumblings by the hard slab of man meat being forced down her throat.

"Oh fuck... fuck... yeah.... I'm...I'm." Rob grabbed his mother by her blonde hair and held her in place, his erection almost fully buried in her warm mouth.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhh..... yesssssssssssss!" he cried out as he started to cum.

"Muuuunnnnnnhhhhmmmmmmmmm!" Kelly's eyes went wide as the first warm substantial spurt of her son's cum hit the back of her throat.

Swallowing hard she felt the first thick dollop of semen slither down her gullet as Rob pulled his prick free and shot the next abundant rope across her face from her cheek up to her hair. Numerous more thick white strands rained down on her, some in her hair, a couple more on her face and one large blob gumming her right eye shut before he was done.

"Fuck. I needed that."

Leaning back against the wall Rob gasped breathlessly, his knees almost giving way as he watched his mother on her knees in front of him, decorated with his seed, while the two men from the next room pumped their hard dicks in front of her.

Looking up at her son through the one eye she could open she hesitated for just a moment then, reaching up with both hands, she took Frank's hardness in one and Tom's in the other. Not taking her eyes off Rob she started to wank the two erections, her slim fingers lightly caressing along their hard lengths.

"That's a good girl." Frank told her, his voice hoarse with lust, "Scrubbers like you can't resist a cock."

Kelly glanced up into his eyes then, without encouragement, she leant towards him her mouth opening and slipping over his bulbous cockhead.

"Ummmmmm.... Hmmmmmmmm!" she slurped on his prick, sealing her lips around his sizeable girth.

Wrapping her blonde hair in his chubby fingers Frank held her in place as he began to fuck his hard length into her mouth. Forcing the head of his shaft as far down her throat as he could as he leered lasciviously at her.

"Fucking swallow it you little tart."

The offensive remarks just served to arouse her even more while she continued to jerk Tom's erection as he stood alongside her, watching his friend as he used her mouth.

"Urrrmmmmmm.... Arrnnnnttttt.... Eavvve.... Uuurrrkkkkk!" struggling to breathe Kelly forced her jaws wider apart trying to accommodate as much of Frank's manhood as she could.

"Oh shit.... I'm gonna.... Aaaahhhhhh." Without warning Frank jerked his prick free from between her lips and started spraying his seed all over Kelly's face and tits.

Long strands of sticky white sperm splattered down on her, some of it in her hair, some of it on her cheeks, while the remainder of it landed onto her bare chest.

"Shit..... I fucking needed that." Frank smirked letting her go as Kelly licked the last few droplets from the end of his softening organ.

"My turn I think." She had barely time to draw a breath before Tom grabbed her and turned her head towards him, his hard cock just an inch in front of her cum coated lips.

Kelly didn't hesitate and, with the one eye she could open staring up into his, she slid her mouth over Tom's hardness, her lips tightening around the third erection to use her mouth.

"Urrmmmmmm... Hmmmffffff.... Ummmmkkkkkk." sucking greedily she could feel his dick start to throb and swell in her mouth and she realised he was about to ejaculate.

"Shit.... oh shit.... I'm gonna cum in your mouth you little whore." Tom gasped as the first spurts of his man cream squirted powerfully from his hard cock and filled Kelly's throat.

"Gllllllluuurrrrgggggggggg!" swallowing hard she took the first thick drops into her belly before Tom, like his friend, pulled out and shot the rest of his load over her.

More ropes of sperm landed on her upturned face and in her already dishevelled hair covering her with more pearly white semen.,

Sitting back on her legs Kelly looked up at her son, her skin painted with a cum glaze while her blonde locks were matted together with several drying ropes of the three men's sperm.

"Oooops, that wasn't meant to happen." She giggled naughtily biting her lower lip.

"Maybe not but it was fucking awesome." Rob grinned broadly holding out a hand to help his mother to her feet.

Struggling up Kelly looked at the two older men, who had already zipped up their softening cocks, and smiled, "I hope you guys had a good time.... again."

"You know you're something else sweetheart." Tom regarded her with lust in his eyes, "When do you two go home?"

"Saturday morning." Rob interjected.

"Don't get your hopes up for a repeat performance though." His mother added as she scooped up her top before turning and heading back into their room.

"Night guys." She heard Rob say to them before he followed her in and closed the balcony doors.

Sitting on the bed Kelly looked nervously up at her son as he closed the doors behind him.

"Are you... mad at me honey?" she whispered nervously, the cum already drying on her skin.

"No!" Rob pulled her up into his arms and stared straight into her blue eyes "You're just simply amazing and the best girlfriend I could ever want."

"You're not just saying that?" she gazed pensively back up at him.

He didn't answer. Instead, he pulled his mother against him and kissed her as her arms encircled his neck.

"Yuk... don't... I'm all disgusting!" she eventually pulled her lips away from his.

Rob laughed and let her go "I kind of like you all yukky and covered in sperm."

"Does that mean you don't want me to shower?"

He shook his head, "Nah, stay as you are. I like you like that."

She giggled and slipped out of her shorts before kicking off her shoes "I guess we'd better go to bed then."

Her son grinned and followed suit, stripping off his clothes and sliding in to bed next to his mother. Pulling her against him he slid his arm about her shoulders letting her snuggle into him as they settled down to go to sleep.

"I love you mum." He said softly, his fingers lightly caressing her arm.

"I love you to honey." She answered sleepily.

It was past eight o'clock when Kelly woke up the next morning. Feeling a little bit sore and quite disgusting, as she was covered in dried semen, she quietly eased herself out of bed. Her son was still fast asleep and she couldn't help feeling more than a little ashamed over the events of the previous night as she looked down at him before tiptoeing to the bathroom.

Luxuriating under the warm water she had virtually cleaned herself off and was busily washing her matted hair when Rob ambled in to join her.

"Morning sleepy." She greeted him as he slipped his arms around her and pulled her back against him.

"Morning sexy."

Kelly wriggled her bottom against his crotch, feeling his morning wood press between her firm buttocks as he gently groped her breasts.

"Behave yourself. I need to get clean and then we have to go and get breakfast." She told her son firmly, removing his fingers from around her tits.

"Aww mum. That's not fair."

Playfully slapping his arm, she giggled "Don't worry you'll get plenty later. I promise. Now give me ten minutes and I'll be ready."

It was closer to half an hour before Kelly had dried her hair and slipped into her leopard print bikini with a long t-shirt over the top. Once she was ready, they were able to leave the hotel and walk down to get breakfast at one of the small cafes on the main beach road.

After ordering their normal fare of pastries and coffee they settled themselves at a corner table.

"About last night Rob." Kelly said hesitantly, not looking at her son, "I'm sorry, I didn't intend that to happen with those two perverts. I just couldn't help myself."

He reached across and took her hand "It's ok mum... I mean Kell. You were amazing. I was so proud of you."

"You... you were?" his mother sounded incredulous.

Rob smiled, "Absolutely. This week you've gone from one amazing erotic adventure to another. You really are something special and I love you more than anything."

Kelly squeezed his hand in response "You don't mind that I've become a complete slut and that I've enjoyed doing all these things for myself as well as you?"

He shook his head and grinned "Not in the slightest. You are the perfect girlfriend for me."

Giggling she leant across and kissed him on the cheek, "Then you, young man, are a complete pervert."

"I guess I am."

"But I love you anyway baby."

So, what do you want to do today mum? It is our last day after all." Rob asked her between mouthfuls of his Danish pastry, licking the crumbs from his lips as he tucked into his breakfast.

She took a sip of her cappuccino as she paused and considered what the alternatives were for a moment.

"I think I'd like to go back to the nudist beach." Kelly declared after a lengthy pause, "Maybe farther along it this time."

Rob grinned broadly "I had a feeling you'd say something like that."

"Well, you do like showing me off as I recall." She giggled sexily.

After finishing their breakfast, the pair of them made their way back to the hotel to collect their towels and sun cream before heading off to the far end of the bay and another day on the nudist beach.

Strolling along holding hands they took their time, just enjoying being together, pausing half way through their stroll to get themselves a drink from a small beach bar.

"I know I keep asking but are you sure you're ok with all the things I've done?" Kelly asked demurely as they sat down at a table.

She was obviously still concerned about all that had happened that week and wanted reassurance from her son.

"Stop mum!" Rob replied almost brusquely, "you told me you'd be my fantasy girlfriend on this holiday and you have been. You've fulfilled almost every fantasy I've had and if I hadn't wanted you to do all that stuff, I would have stopped you."

Kelly sniffed and her son could see the tears in her eyes, "I don't want you to hate me, that's all. I don't know what I'd do if you told me that you didn't want me anymore."

"That's never going to happen." He told her lovingly, "I'm never going to give you up, you're everything I could want."

"Y... you're sure? You still want me to be your girlfriend?"

"Yes!" he grinned at her, "Now drink up and we'll get to the beach."

She managed a smile "OK, I'll stop asking... for the moment."

Arriving at the optional clothing section of the beach they walked through the crowded area and continued on to a much quieter and more secluded part at the far end of the bay.

"Somewhere here seems good, don't you think?" Kelly suggested putting her towel down.

Rob glanced around noting that although the area his mother had chosen was quite sparsely populated everyone there was male and the majority of the men were quite a lot older.

"Err... yeah... yeah I guess so." he agreed with a little hesitancy, the lack of females around somewhat unsettling him.

He could see the interest his mother was generating in the men near them as she undid her bikini top and slipped it off to expose her small firm breasts.

"They're all looking." He murmured to her.

Kelly giggled, "Good, you want them to, don't you?"

With that she eased her bottoms over her hips and down her legs, picking them up and bending over to give her audience a good look at her rear as she deposited them in her bag.

"Bonjour."

A female voice startled them and they both turned around to find the young French girl, Collette, and her husband standing a couple of feet away.

"Oh hello." Kelly replied after a moment.

"Bonjour, I am Collette and this my husband, Stefan." The attractive brunette stepped closer to them, "I remember you from the other day... in the dunes."

"Oh yes, Miguel told us your names while we were... umm... watching you." blushing scarlet Kelly answered for the two of them, "This is Rob my... err... my boyfriend and I'm Kelly."

Collette eyed Rob with interest, her gaze resting just a little too long on his dick making Kelly vaguely uncomfortable.

"May we join you, Kelly?" the French girl enquired with a friendly smile, "We seem to be the only girls here."

"Oh... yes... yes of course. I suppose we are." Kelly stammered taken slightly by surprise.

"Merci."

Collette smiled and laid her towel alongside Kelly's, quickly stripping off her bikini so that, like the blonde, she was totally nude.

"There are many men alone here today." Collette stated matter-of-factly as she knelt on her towel.

Kelly looked around the beach at the dozen or so men blatantly staring at them, "Yes I guess there are."

The French girl settled herself comfortably and looked at the blonde with interest, "You like girls to? As well as men perhaps."

Taken by surprise yet again Kelly struggled to answer.

"Err... I... umm... I've never.... You know."

Laughing the brunette threw her head back, her long dark hair swaying across her shoulders as she eyed Kelly with curiosity "Ah oui, I understand Cherie. Perhaps we can... maybe..."

"Maybe...." Kelly blushed and looked away.

"Come, let us go in the sea. Yes?" Collette stood up and held her hand out to the her.

Glancing sideways at her son for a moment she could see him grinning back at her so Kelly took the French girl's hand and allowed her to pull her up on to her feet.

The two women were approximately the same height but while Kelly was blonde and had completely shaven her pussy Collette was brunette and had a dark closely trimmed patch of hair covering her mound. The other major difference was in the size of the girl's tits; Kelly was a modest firm 34B while Collette was much bigger at around a 36D.

Still holding hands the pair of them slowly wandered down the sand towards the sea spawning a small crowd of men who got up and followed in their wake.

"We have an audience." Kelly commented, glancing back over her shoulder.

The other woman grinned back at her, "Maybe we give them something to see."

Reaching the edge of the water Collette looked back at the ten or so men behind them then, pulling Kelly along with her, she rushed headlong into the sea. The chill of the cold water hit them and both women shrieked loudly, their nipples swelling into hard nubs by the time they finally paused waist deep in the clear aquamarine ocean.

"Aaaaahhhh..... shit that's cold!" Kelly exclaimed.

"Oh oui.... si froid." The French girl agreed with her.

Clustering around them the small group of men stood watching the two girls every move, some of them even stroking their pricks. They shuffled a little closer, surrounding them and making it difficult for Rob, back on the beach, to see what his mother was doing.

Taking a moment to look around at their audience Collette smiled coyly and then pulled Kelly against her, their breasts pressing together as she kissed her, her tongue immediately probing into the other girl's mouth.

Taken by surprise Kelly did nothing for a moment, simply letting the French girl kiss her, then slowly her arms encircled the Collette's neck as she began to respond.

"Santo mierda!" she heard one of the men around them exclaim as she felt a strange hand stroke her bottom under the water.

She didn't have time to react though as Collette's fingers slid up between them covering one of Kelly's breasts, cupping the soft mound then pinching and rolling her swollen, aching nipple.

"Ahhhhhh.... fuck!" she jerked and gasped into the brunette's mouth, her own hand replying in kind and moulding around the French girl's larger heavier tit.

Standing waist deep in the clear blue sea the two girls made out, kissing enthusiastically while they toyed with the others breasts. All around them their small male audience gathered closer to watch the erotic lesbian spectacle before them, all of them now stroking their erections.

"Shit... oh... oh fuck." Kelly gasped as Collette's hand moved down across her body and slipped between her thighs.

With her head thrown back so her blonde hair cascaded across her shoulders she closed her eyes and moaned softly, the other girl's slender digit probing into her pussy. Gently pressing between her outer lips, the finger circled her entrance a few times before slowly pushing up inside her.

"Oh fuck!" Kelly groaned again, softly this time, clinging to the other girl as her body started to tremble.

Holding her tight Collette introduced a second digit into Kelly's pussy, worming both of them in until her knuckle's made contact with the blonde's clitoris.

"Ah shit... shit.... ahhhhhhhh!" Kelly's legs opened wider as the sensations began to radiate out from her aching clit.

Still fingering the English girl Collette forced her tongue between her lips and Kelly responded, her hands in her hair pulling the French girl's mouth to hers as they kissed again. Their arousal enhanced knowing the dozen or so men around them were staring mesmerised at their lesbian exhibition.