A Holiday With Kelly Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gasping for breath Kelly started to shudder, her breasts rubbing sensuously against the younger woman's, her swollen nipples sending little jolts of excitement through her.

Eagerly wanting to return the pleasure she slid her own hand between Collette's legs her fingers seeking entry to her cunt.

"OH MERDE!" the French girl screamed as Kelly found her opening and forced her digit into her slick pussy.

Both intent on making the other cum the two girls clung on to each other, still kissing enthusiastically as they finger fucked each other towards a mutual climax, now completely oblivious of the watching group of men.

Squirming against the voluptuous brunette Kelly could feel her pleasure growing rapidly, the sensations radiating outwards from her core as her first lesbian induced climax approached.

"J'arrive mon dieu... J'arrive." Collette suddenly shrieked, her body tensing then jerking violently as she came on Kelly's hand, her legs slamming closed.

The feel of the French girl's pussy clenching on her fingers was enough to send Kelly over the top. Her own thighs clamped around Collette's hand as her body bucked in the throes of her orgasm.

"Fuck... oh fuck... I'm cummmmiinngggggg!" she squealed as she came a moment later.

Gasping for breath the pair held on to each other, the fading tremors of their climax's slowly ebbing away as the men, encouraged by the performance moved even closer.

Almost immediately their hands started to wander unhindered over the nubile, naked and available female flesh before them.

Kelly shivered as she felt a couple thick male fingers push between her thighs from behind and trace along the length of her slit. At the same time another strange hand cupped her tit and started to play with her engorged bud.

Judging by the way Collette was reacting she was receiving a similar amount of attention from the men around her, although she didn't waver and continued gently kissing Kelly.

The two girls allowed the blatant groping to continue for several minutes during which time Kelly was fingered by at least two of the men while her tits were freely fondled by numerous strange hands.

"Come, let's go back." eventually Collette pulled Kelly away from the men and led her back to the beach while their appreciative, and horny, audience followed a few paces behind.

Several more males watched the pair as they casually strolled back up the sand, most of them were stroking their dicks having watched what had happened in the water.

"I think maybe we are being busy now." The French girl whispered as they reached their towels.

"What do you...." looking about her Kelly realised there were maybe a dozen or more men surrounding the two girls now and she was about to fulfil her son's biggest fantasy.

She looked directly at Rob as he smiled and mouthed the words 'I love you' at her by way of his agreement to what was about to happen.

Alongside her Collette was already on her knees, looking up as her hands guided a hard dick between her lips.

Taking a breath Kelly did likewise and dropped onto her towel as an older grey-haired man took the initiative and shuffled in front of her, his rigid length just a couple of inches from her mouth.

She didn't move, instead she just kept looking up at the stranger as he pressed his cockhead against her lips.

"You suck me?" he asked her quietly.

Kelly opened her mouth, just a fraction, and flicked her tongue out across the swollen bulb.

"Suck it!" he ordered her his voice demanding.

With one final glance at her son Kelly accepted what was about to happen and opened her mouth wide enough to accept the mushroom shaped cock head. Leaning her upper body forwards, she took the crown inside her mouth and closed her lips around the shaft, sucking hungrily on it.

"Ummmmm... Hurmmmmm.... Unnnnggggg!" she slurped noisily and wrapping her long fingers around the base of his cock, she began steadily stroking his length while she tightened her lips around it.

Still regarding him unemotionally she let go of his erection and slid both her hands around him to grip his arse. Then pulling him to her she leant further forward, taking his full length all the way inside her mouth, until her nose was pressed against his pot belly.

"Jesus... fucking... Christ!" he exclaimed reaching down to grip her hair, holding her in place as his hips jerked spasmodically in response.

Her son could see there was a bulge in his mother's throat that could only be his cockhead, interrupting the smooth line of her neck, as she struggled to breathe around the slab of meat filling her mouth.

"Guuuurrrgggggg.... Urrrkkkkkkk.... Gugggggggggg!" choking Kelly held his prick as deep down her throat as she could.

Alongside her Collette was endeavouring to do something similar with the man who was busy fucking her mouth while the watching crowd stared mesmerised by the erotic scene before them. Most of them slowly jacking their hands back and forth along their stiff members.

"Puedo follarla" A younger guy pushed to the front and directed his question at Rob.

"What?" he looked back at the him not understanding the Spanish.

"I fuck her, ok?" he asked again in English, nodding towards Kelly.

Watching her son to see what his response to the question would be Kelly started bobbing her head backwards and forwards. In effect, the grey-haired older man was fucking her mouth, but it was Kelly who was doing the moving, her hands still on the guy's rear.

"Si." Rob nodded giving the young Spaniard permission to mount his mother.

As Kelly listened to the conversation going on above her, she continued to take the older man's prick into her mouth. Every so often she pressed her nose to the guy's lower belly, her lips tightly wrapping around the base of his shaft. She would stay like that just long enough to let him enjoy how deep she could take the bulbous head of his erection. Giving the nerve endings in his cockhead the sensations of opening her up and sliding down her throat each time she did it, and each time the same bulge appeared in her slender neck.

A man can only take so much and it wasn't very long before the older man came. The first large spurt went straight down Kelly's throat, mostly because his cock was so deep when he grunted with the exquisite pleasure of that first ejaculation.

"Aaaahhhhh.... Fuck!"

Sensing his other eruptions happening she let him slip from between her lips and the second load exploded right across her cheek, and then another, weaker jet of semen splattered onto her breasts.

Now he had come the grey-haired man backed away from Kelly and the younger man who had been watching, and asked Rob for his permission to fuck his mother, moved forward to take his place. His hard manhood jutting out at least 8" out from his groin as Kelly acquiescently lay back and spread her legs wide.

He mounted and penetrated her quickly, pressing his cock against her slick entrance and drove his hardness between her labia, entering her in a single firm stroke.

"Oh fuck.... oh god, yes.... fuck me!" She groaned arching her spine up off her towel as his hard shaft slid all the way up into her wet and available cunt.

A similar act was taking place on the beach next to her as the French girl had also laid herself on her back, her legs wide apart, while another man lowered himself between her splayed thighs.

Above Kelly the young Spaniard began to thrust into her, his taut buttocks rising and falling rapidly as he fucked her, seeking his own release with no concern for her satisfaction.

"Aaaahhhh tómolo puta." He gasped as he pistoned his thick, hard length into Kelly's pussy.

"Yes... yes, yes, yes.... don't... stop." She clung to him, squirming beneath him as she was ridden forcefully.

Grasping his shoulders she bucked against him, jerking her hips up to meet every stroke he made.

"Ungh... ungh... oh dios voy!" the man fucking her shuddered to a stop and gasped out loud as he came, pumping a plentiful amount of his man cream into Kelly's compliant body.

Next to her head another stranger had been feverishly wanking his cock and, seeing the Spaniard cum in her, he unloaded his own semen across her face. Several thick ropes of sticky white cum decorating her cheeks and hanging in her hair.

There was no respite though. As soon as the man who had been fucking her pushed himself off her another took his place. This time it was a much older, overweight stranger who mounted her, sliding his hard shaft straight up into her cum filled pussy.

"Aaaahhhhh fuck, fuck.... yesssssssss!" her back curved up off the ground as his cock easily entered her slick sensitive slit.

As the fat man pounded away at her a hand reached across and grasped Kelly's fingers. Surprised, she glanced to the side to see Collette holding her hand and smiling at her as she was being fucked in similar fashion.

"Is good, yes?" the French girl mouthed at her.

Kelly sighed, "Yes, oh yes it's very good."

The crowd of men around them seemed to have grown and several men were now kneeling or standing alongside the two women, feverishly stroking their hard pricks as they endeavoured to cum over them.

Again, and again, the stranger riding Kelly slammed his hard dick into her body until he grunted with satisfaction and emptied his balls, filling her cunt with his seed.

"Fuck... fuck.... aaahhhhhhh!" he shouted loudly as his whole body tensed, his manhood pulsing as it spurted another copious load into Kelly's womb.

One of the men kneeling by her head came a moment later, spraying several more globs of semen across her lips and breasts, jerking out the last droplets onto her hair.

Before she could protest Kelly was quickly re-positioned on all fours, just as Collette had been when she had come across her the first time she had gone into the dunes with Miguel. Allowing yet another stranger to enter her available hole taking hold of her hips and, this time, driving into her from behind.

"Shit.... aaaahhhhhh..... shit... I'm cummmmmiiinngggggggg!" her head snapped up, her eyes wide, as another thick hard cock filled her and she felt herself finally going over the edge.

Feeling her pussy clench around his shaft the nameless, anonymous guy began slamming his rod into Kelly's slit, her puffy pink lips wrapped around it cushioning every stroke. His fingers dug in to the soft skin of her pelvis, pulling her back against him, while his hips slapped loudly against her arse with every firm stroke.

"Unhhh.... Aaaahhh..... Mierda.... Mierda!" the loud groan from behind her indicated that yet another load was being deposited in her already full belly.

Kelly's bronzed flesh glistened with perspiration as she knelt and waited for the next man to take her, her skin slick and slippery, her modest breasts hanging beneath her body, nipples swollen with arousal.

Next to her Collette was also on her hands and knees now, being spit roasted by two men. One hard dick being steadily fucked into her pussy while another man used her mouth.

Another faceless guy had already taken his place on his knees behind Kelly, his arms stretched forwards, hands holding her waist, as he thrust his rampant manhood deep into her. While to one side of her, another man was crouching, fondling one of her breasts while four others were standing around watching, all of them stroking their stiffly erect cocks.

"Oh god... oh fuck... yessssss.... yessssssssssssssssss!" Kelly squealed, losing control, as the hard pistoning thrusts started to rock her body back and forth.

"Fuck... fuck.... oh fuck!" the stranger vigorously fucking her was swearing continually as he hammered his rigid pole up into her oozing pussy, "Fuck, oh fuck, fuck!"

"Yes, yes.... fuck meeee... ummmmffffff!" her cries of delight were curtailed by another guy yanking her head up by her hair and slamming his hard meat into her mouth.

Kelly was virtually helpless now as, like Collette, she was being spit roasted herself.

They call it a spit roast. A term that's accurate even if it is obscenely crude. Like barbecuing an entire pig, where it has a metal spit skewered right through its body from anus to mouth, before being mounted on the rotisserie and turned to cook. A woman takes two cocks. One in her mouth, and down her throat. The other embedded deep in her cunt so she appears skewered, through and through.

More cum landed across Kelly's back as someone unseen by her finished jerking off and came on her.

"Guuunnghhmmm.... Urrrgggggggggg!" she spluttered as the prick in her mouth spasmed and spewed yet more sperm down her throat.

"Aaaahhhhhhhhhh!" behind her the hard length being slammed urgently into her pussy suddenly stopped moving and tensed.

The guy, with his cock now sheathed deep inside Kelly's cunt, groaned and started to flood her womb with another load of male seed.

Before, she had been on all fours, her back angled slightly upwards from waist to shoulders, her arms out straight supporting her upper body as he fucked her. Now, as he emptied his sperm into her, her back sloped downwards, her arse still high in the air but with her head resting on her folded arms on the towel she was kneeling on.

"I'm..... gonna.... Cummmmmmmmmmmmm!" she cried out in ecstasy as she felt him ejaculate into her, another climax wracking her slender frame.

Shuddering to a stop he bent over Kelly. His arms were on either side of her, his hands flat on her towel, sparing her the full weight of his upper torso on her slender frame. His body now relaxed, in post-ejaculation mode taking his moment to recover before easing out of Kelly's cunt.

"Gracias." He told her as he withdrew his softening manhood from her gaping slit, a large blob of cum oozing out after him to run down her thighs.

Sighing with delight Kelly waited for the next man to use her. She had just enjoyed a shuddering explosion of an orgasm while the anonymous stranger behind her had grunted and panted his way through his own ejaculation, releasing a flood of his semen deep inside her pussy.

Alongside her the young French girl was now on her back again, a man on top of her thrusting away between her spreadeagled thighs.

Kelly however remained on her knees, her head raised up, lips parting slightly as another dick was pushed into her vacant mouth. One of the guy's hands was at the back of her head while the other rested on her shoulder as he started to fuck her mouth.

A second man quickly moved behind her to ease his thick hard length into her accommodating cunt. This guy's hands were both on Kelly's arse as he worked his shaft in and out of her slit.

The two men settled into a mutual rhythm. Not fast but not slow. Both of them were older, possibly in their sixties, and were mature enough to know how to please a woman. The guy fucking her mouth was enjoying Kelly's ability to take it deep, the neck bulge appearing every time he thrust forwards, pressing his torso on to her upturned face.

Meanwhile, the guy behind her was thrusting into her well used hole with the same steady pace, occasionally swiping his palm across Kelly's backside, punishing her for behaving like a slut. His hands found Kelly's breasts as well, reaching around her to where they were bouncing rhythmically as she was being fucked. Sometimes playing with a teat, squeezing and pulling on it, and sometimes just mauling the soft mound of breast flesh.

Unable to hold back Kelly came again. Her cries muffled by the slab of man meat filling her mouth.

"Armmmmm.... Ona.... Uuuummmmmmmmmmmmm!" her body shaking and shuddering as the orgasmic spasms rippled through her.

Both men continued to use her through her climax and then came moments later.

Overcome with lust from the situation she was in, Kelly was trying to devour the cock that she was swallowing, her hands now wrapped around the guy's arse while her face pressed hard up against him.

Unable to hold back he came. The first spurt landing on her tongue as he pulled free of her mouth and jerked out several large ropes of semen across her already cum coated face.

Meanwhile her vagina was tightening and pulsing around the shaft that was thrusting deeply in to her body, but with the onset of her orgasm that stranger had stopped, his hips pressed tight up against her buttocks, every last millimetre of his manhood buried in her pussy as he released his seed into her.

"Oh mierda!" he threw back his head and roared triumphantly.

Kelly collapsed on to her towel, the two men pulling out and wiping their cocks clean, before they left. For a few moments she knelt there, spasmodic shudders wracking her body, as she enjoyed the post orgasmic aftershocks and regained some sort of consciousness of where she was, and why.

By this time several men had left, their lust satisfied, while a few more had joined to watch and wait, each wanting to have their turn, but unsure if either of the slender forms kneeling submissively on their beach towels could take even just one more of them, let alone each and every one.

Slowly Kelly raised her head and looked across at Collette and then up at her son unsure as to how many men had used her to that point.

"Do you want me to take on the rest?" she licked cum from her lips as she asked Rob the question, already knowing the answer.

"Yes, yes." He croaked, gently stroking his engorged organ, "Fuck them all."

She grinned and pushed herself up onto her arms, brushing her hair to the right side of her head.

Then drawing her legs together, she lifted her back and bottom, and once again offered herself up to a group of complete strangers. Next to her Collette was also kneeling on all fours presenting the dozen or so men with a choice of slits in which to sheath their cocks.

As she waited a trickle of semen slipped from Kelly's gaping vulva ready to start its slow slide down her inner thigh. However, before it could start to dribble down her leg another, younger, man moved behind her and skewered her cunt on his manhood in a single stroke.

"Oh fuck.... yes... fuck meeeeeeeeee!" Kelly whimpered again as she was speared on another hard dick.

As soon as he came another took his place and Kelly climaxed again and then again. Her orgasm's merging together into one tsunami of pleasure as they took turns with her leaving her exhausted and breathless by the time the last man had finished.

Why there were so many men roaming in that part of the beach was something neither Kelly nor Collette ever worked out. Perhaps word had gone around, about the two sluts taking on all comers at the far end of the bay. Perhaps it was just coincidence. But whatever the reason, the two women ended up thoroughly used and covered in drying cum by the time the last of the men had finished.

Both girls had lost count of how many men had fucked them and deposited their seed inside them, or of how many cocks they had sucked or loads of semen they had swallowed.

Most of the men who used them that day were anonymous. Neither of the girls had had the chance to look at them as they were fucked. Their task had simply been to provide satisfaction to an unknown number of total strangers, of all ages, shapes and sizes.

Finally, kneeling up, Kelly looked at Collette opposite her. Like her the French girl was covered in a coating of rapidly drying semen, and, as they studied each other's ravaged appearance, the two of them started to giggle.

"Perhaps we should let the boys have their turn?" Collette suggested between fits of laughter.

"Perhaps we should." Kelly agreed and laid back on her towel spreading her legs to reveal her oozing, gaping slit as the other girl did the same.

"You will enjoy my wife." Stefan suggested to Rob as he moved to quickly mount Kelly taking her by surprise.

"What....!" was all Kelly managed to utter before the Frenchman slid his hard pole up into her cunt.