A Holiday With Kelly Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit.... he's in me." She groaned when Stefan bottomed out inside her.

Her attention wavered between what the Frenchman was doing to her and watching her son as he lowered himself onto Collette and began to fuck her.

While Rob had spent the holiday sharing his mother and watching her being used their roles had never been reversed and now, she found herself green with jealousy as her son fucked his hard 8" into the groaning, writhing brunette laying alongside her.

She didn't have long to consider her feelings though as Stefan quickly settled into a rhythm and started to drive his stiff spear up into her slit. His thick girth and substantial length made Kelly wonder why Collette sought other men to fuck her.

"Oh yes, yes... don't stop... don't stop.... Just fuck meeeeee!" she squealed and squirmed under him, his hard man meat quickly fanning the embers of her last orgasm into a raging inferno.

"Ungh.... Unghh... Unghhhhhh!" on top of her Stefan grunted in time with his thrusts, slamming every hard inch as deep into her cunt as he could.

"Oh, oh... oh mon dieu... mon dieu je viens" Collette's scream beside her distracted Kelly for a moment and she twisted her head to watch as the French girl bucked uncontrollably, obviously cumming on Rob's dick.

"Shit... aaahhhhh.... Fuck!" her son jerked and tensed, his buttocks flexing as he ejaculated into Collette, filling her belly with yet another load of semen.

Kelly's attention was quickly drawn back to what was happening to her as the sensations began to build rapidly in her core. Stefan's arse was steadily rising and falling between her splayed thighs, pistoning his hardness into her oozing pussy.

She clung to him, her nails raking across his shoulders "Oh fuck... you're gonna make me....!"

Sheathing his prick deep in her pink slit Stefan grunted loudly and ejaculated, pumping an abundant amount of his seed in Kelly's womb.

"Cummmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" she squealed, arching her back and cumming for a final time on the cock pulsing inside her.

The pair of them lay entwined for a minute, slowly recovering their composure, before Stefan finally rolled off her his now flaccid dick slipping out of Kelly's hole followed by a large glob of pearly white cum.

"Maybe we should take a dip and clean off in the sea?" Collette suggested holding out her hand to Kelly.

"Sounds like a good idea to me." She laughed and agreed with the French girl before getting to her feet and strolling down the beach, hand in hand with the brunette, while the two men followed behind.

Running straight into the water the two girls squealed and laughed at the coldness, their nipples immediately swelling into hard peaks and jutting out proudly from the puckering areola. For a few moments they splashed each other, washing off the drying semen that coated their bodies as more cum oozed out of their gaping slits and ran down their thighs.

"Did you enjoy that?" Collette pulled Kelly into an embrace and kissed her before asking the question.

She glanced back at Rob, hesitating for a moment, knowing she had just fulfilled her son's deepest Mandy fantasy with the gangbang.

"Yes. Yes, I did." She said finally.

The French girl grinned "And your man, he is very big."

Kelly chuckled "Your husband is no slouch in that department either."

The pair exchanged another lingering kiss before breaking apart and moving to join their respective partners.

Sheepishly Kelly approached her son, nervous of his reaction to her participation in the gangbang.

"Are... are... you... ok honey?" she asked hesitantly slipping her arms about his neck and staring into his eyes, "Please don't hate me now."

Rob grinned "Me hate you. You just fulfilled my biggest fantasy. If anything, it should be the other way round."

"What? Why?"

"How about the fact that I just fucked Collette?" he suggested with a worried look on his face, "In front of you."

His mother giggled "I didn't really notice baby. I was kind of busy getting screwed by her husband. So, I guess we can call it quits on that one."

With that comment Rob pulled her against him kissing her firmly as she wrapped her arms about his neck.

"Did I ever tell you I love you." She giggled as their lips broke apart.

"Mmhhmm frequently, but you can say it again if you want." He swung her around in the water as he spoke.

Kelly hugged her son tighter and gazed into his eyes "Maybe we should get back to the hotel. Get ready for tonight."

"Good idea." He released her and they made their way over to the other couple.

Saying their goodbye's Kelly thanked Collette again as the two women embraced, their lips moulding together in one final long deep lingering kiss. Smiling they broke apart and Kelly kissed Stefan on the cheek as his wife embraced Rob.

Making their way back up the beach to their towels they slowly got themselves dressed; Kelly pulling on her bikini while Rob slipped on his shorts.

Dressed they picked up their things before starting to stroll back towards the hotel.