A Holiday With Kelly Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened her eyes and stared directly at her son as she answered him, her voice soft and sultry, "I want you to fuck me and make me cum."

Andres smirked again, dragging his fingers out of her pussy he shoved her face down across the desk and hauled her dress up around her waist, exposing her little white thong.

"Perfecto!" he grinned and slapped Kelly's arse cheek firmly.

"Ow!" she yelped and turned her head to look back at him but didn't object.

Grasping her thong, he forcefully yanked it down her slender thighs to her knees, before kicking her feet apart, so her panties were stretched taut between them. Submissively she made no protest and simply allowed him to do as he wanted.

Biting her lower lip Kelly waited, prostrate across the desk, gazing at Rob as she mouthed the words 'I love you' while the young Spaniard unfastened his pants and let them slide down to his ankles.

"Oh, fuck.... yes. Fuck me... I want you to fuck me." she sighed as she felt the bulbous head of his cock press between her outer lips and nudge against her entrance.

"Is this what you want puta?"

"Yes, yes... I want your prick inside me." She whispered.

With his pants and underwear bunched at his feet the bar owner's son smirked triumphantly and slowly guided his hard shaft all the way into Kelly's waiting slit.

Bent over, face down across the desk with her dress hiked up around her waist and her thong was half-way down her legs, all she could do was hold on the edge and moan as he filled her completely.

"Oh Rob! Oh My God, he's in me!" she gasped her eyes fixed on her son as she rocked her head violently from side to side, "He's... he's fucking me baby."

"You love it don't you, puta?" grunted Andres harshly as he began to fuck her, "You just love cock!"

"I'm sorry!" whimpered Kelly tearfully, unable to tear her gaze from Rob who stood transfixed watching as the blonde-haired Spaniard started to pound his hardness into his mother.

"You're just a whore! A puta. You wanted this. Didn't you?"

"Yes, yes... I wanted you to fuck me. To make me cum." Kelly squealed going up onto her toes as he drove every inch of his thick shaft into her dripping cunt.

With one hand groping her breast he wrapped her blonde hair in the other and, yanking her head back, he started to pump his long hard length up into her squirming body. The steady sound of the slapping of his hips against her arse filling the office.

"Ungh...take it... unghhh.... You fucking whore.... Unhhhhh!" grunting and panting he hammered his erection as deep as he could.

He was fucking her like an animal now. Their mating almost primal as he took her in a base and uncaring manner. And Kelly, splayed across the desk, was clearly aroused by the way he was using her as she squealed and squirmed, her fingers gripping the edge of the desk tightly.

"Oh yes, yes... don't stop.... Please.... Please.... don't stop.... Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeee!" her shrieks grew louder as her climax approached and she began to push back to meet his thrusts.

"Yes, yes.... fuck yes." he cried out, grimacing as he drove his engorged organ into her, spitting out a word with every stoke.

"Fuck... oh fuck.... I.... I'm gonna.... I'm!" Kelly was almost incoherent now, her body simply a receptacle for the large cock that was being pummelled into it.

Andres was obviously enjoying himself immensely as he pulled the compliant blonde back against him. Here he was a young man fucking an older, willing and sexy blonde and she was clearly loving every second of it.

"Mierda.... Oh mierda.... Ya voy!" behind her the Spaniard grunted and increased the speed of his strokes, his spear simply pistoning in and out of her slit.

"Cummmmmmmmmmmiiiinnnggggggggggggggggggg!" Kelly wailed out loud, her whole body convulsing uncontrollably as she orgasmed on the long hard cock being sheathed inside her.

"Mierda, oh mierda!" Andres cried out one final time, burying all of his throbbing rod inside Kelly as he ejaculated, his prick pulsing and spurting again and again.

In front of them Rob had freed his own dick from his shorts and had been stroking it firmly as he watched hypnotised by the pair mating in front of him.

"Oh god.... He's come in me baby." Kelly moaned softly as she watched him wide-eyed while he stared transfixed by the scene he had just witnessed.

Breathless Andres slowly withdrew his softening prick from Kelly's gaping, oozing slit leaving her bent over the desk, legs splayed apart with cum starting to trickle down her thighs.

"Stay as long as you like. Enjoy her." He told Rob as he pulled up his pants, "And by the way, she's the best fuck I've had in a very long time."

"I... I will."

"The drinks are on me when you decide to come down." He continued as he started to return to the bar, leaving them to tidy themselves up, "Just tell the barman what you want."

As the door closed behind him Kelly looked at her son and saw the lust in his eyes.

"Take me baby. Take me however you want."

Holding his erection in his hand Rob moved behind his mother and rubbed the crown along her slit, coating it with a glistening mixture of her juice and Andres' semen.

"I want your arse mum." He whispered hoarsely.

She bit her lower lip and looked back at him, wide-eyed, "Then take it honey. Bugger me."

Rob sank his cock into his mother's cunt, covering the shaft with a natural lubricant before pulling out and pressing the head against her dark puckered anus.

"Oh.... ohhhh.... Fuck, go slow baby.... Go... fucking... slow." She gasped gripping the edge of the desk firmly.

There was a moment of resistance, causing Rob to press harder, before his engorged cockhead forced her tight anal muscles to surrender and slipped inside her rectum.

"Ahhhh... shit.... take.... your... time... please baby.... it...it hurts."

Lowering her forehead to the desktop Kelly groaned as she felt her arsehole being opened up by a cock for just the second time.

Grasping her hips, he started to push, burrowing his shaft up into his mother's bowels inch by thick inch as she moaned with a mixture of pain and pleasure.

Fuck... it's so.... fucking... tight!" behind her Rob grunted as he forced his dick deeper inside her.

"Aaahhhh.... Shit.... shit... shiiiittttttttt!" grimacing Kelly went up onto her toes in a futile effort to escape the hard slab of man meat that was violating her rear.

Thrusting hard her son buried the last inches of his length in her rectum, his hips pressed to her firm buttocks as he revelled in the tightness of her anal muscles when they gripped his shaft.

Oh god mum.... I can't hold back for long.... It's so tight!" he gasped, fingers digging into the soft flesh of her hips as he sodomised her.

"Do me.... Bugger me now." She whimpered feeling her own body responding to the anal penetration.

He didn't need to be told twice and pulling back Rob drove his cock into his mother's arsehole once before grabbing her hair and yanking her head up as he started to vigorously sodomise her.

"Oh fuck... yes, yes... don't stop.... Ahhhhhhhhh!" her squeals got louder as she took every stroke, his hard organ stretching her rectum and bowels as it plunged into her.

"Ungh... unhhh... unghhhhh.... Unnnffffff!" grunting, perspiration forming on his brow, Rob hammered his prick deep into Kelly's bum as he claimed her last hole for his own.

Gripping the edge of the desk, her knuckles whitening, while her modest breasts were crushed against the wooden surface Kelly squirmed. Her neck was stretched taut as Rob pulled her head back by her hair to give him leverage, pistoning his erection into her.

"Oh fuck, fuck.... I'm.... gonna.... cum." She shrieked as the sensations inside her grew rapidly.

"Yes... yes... oh fuck.... yessssssssssssssssssssssss!" Rob roared out triumphantly, his cock pulsing as it erupted, spurting again and again.

"Oh, oh, oh god... I'm.... cuuummmmmmiiinngggggggggggggg!" Kelly's whole body spasmed violently, a final massive orgasm wracking her slim frame and leaving her gasping breathlessly as the waves of ecstasy flowed through her.

Holding his prick sheathed up inside her, Rob let every last drop of his seed fill her bowels before slowly extracting his now flaccid manhood leaving her arsehole gaping open and dribbling cum as he pulled out.

It took Kelly a couple of minutes to regain her composure and Rob was fully dressed when she eventually pushed herself upright so that she could pull her thong back up her cum slick thighs.

Oh fuck, honey, that was amazing." Smoothing her dress back in to place she slipped her arms about Rob's neck and pulled his mouth down to hers in a long, deep, passionate kiss.

He kissed her back, holding her against him for a moment before releasing her.

Once they were reasonably presentable Rob and his mother made their way back downstairs and got themselves another drink before finding an empty table to sit at.

"Is everything ok honey?" Kelly asked him hesitantly, wincing slightly as she lowered her sore bottom on to the seat, "Do you still want to move into my room when we get home?"

He smiled and took hold of her hand, "Everything is perfect mum... I mean Kelly."

She bit her lower lip still unsure "You.... You're not upset about what just occurred?"

Rob shook his head "No way. We both wanted it to happen. We knew as soon as we came in here that someone was going to fuck you."

Breathing a little more easily she squeezed his hand "As long as you're sure."

"Let me put it this way." he grinned at her, "Once we get home and I've moved my stuff into your room I think you should find Del's number and give him a ring."

Kelly paused, her drink half way to her lips as her eyes widened "You want me to go on a date with him?"

"You want to, don't you?" raising his eyebrows he questioned her.

She looked down at the table avoiding his gaze "Yes. I want to go on a date with him."

"Just for me, so I can watch him fuck you." Rob probed, "Or for yourself as well?"

His mother blushed and looked up into his eyes "Everything I've done has been for you and always will be. I'm your slut."

"And when we get home?"

She leaned across to kiss her son gently on his cheek "Nothing's going to change. I'll always be a slut now and I'll always be yours if that's what you want."

He grinned and finished his beer "Let's get back to the hotel, it's getting late and we've got to be up early."

Kelly swallowed the remains in her glass and stood up, taking hold of her son's hand as they left the bar.

Strolling back in the warm night air, hand-in-hand with her son, Kelly smiled to herself, she was going home knowing that her life was never going to be the same after this holiday.

12