A Home for Wayward Men

Story Info
My shared-wife experience.
1.7k words
3.98
7.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Throughout the years, Ray and I have had men live with us. We moved into a larger home so that we could offer a safe, loving place for "wayward" men. This could be temporary or long-term for the men.

It was our goal to provide men with a place to live and a woman (me) that the men could have sex with. There are so many men out there that either haven't found a woman, or they are divorced and no longer have a wife that can take care of their sexual needs for them.

We have five bedrooms that we can rent out. This means that at any given time we can have up to five men living with us with full access to common areas and me.

There have been some men that my husband and I decided were not the types of men we wanted living with us. We are not looking for emotional or clingy men. We are more looking for men who are looking for a place to be and a wife that they can have sex with.

The bedroom attached to ours by a bathroom is my main lover's room. He always has access to me, as do other men, but he has easier access.

What started as my husband and I inviting men over to have sex with me as my husband watched turned into more of a situation in which other men have the same marital rights as my husband without having to be married to me while they are living with us.

When a man lives with us, he knows that his natural sexual needs are going to be acknowledged and satisfied. Because most of the men rent the rooms they stay in, there is a vested interest in not screwing up. Yet, some men have lived with us that didn't have a financial investment, and their natural sexual needs were acknowledged and satisfied as well.

Ray feels most loved by me when I have sex with other men, and we saw having men live with us as a way for me to be able to love him constantly, which in turn would make him feel most loved by me.

Most of the men that have lived with us have not been the type of men I would want to have a full-time relationship with. These were the type of men that Ray considers, "Only good for their cocks."

In our situation, Ray has to approve of the men that live with us. I may be physically attracted to a man, but if the man isn't the type of man that Ray wants to see me with, he has veto power.

Ray is more strict when it comes to character and physical characteristics than I am. I will have sex with almost any man. Ray prefers to see me with taller, muscular, darker-skinned men. This works because these are the type of men that I am most attracted to.

Ray and I are in a position where I can stay home and do not have to work anymore. This allows me more time to be with other men if they are available.

In our particular situation, Ray is not a cuckold, I am a shared wife.

As opposed to a poly lifestyle, we have a setup where the men do not feel obligated to love or take care of me. They just have sex with me.

The sex I have with other men is just that . . . sex. It is a release for them and a fun time for me. And, in the end, what occurs is Ray, my husband, feels more and more loved by me the more I have sex with other men.

Dating is tough for both men and women. When a man moves in with us, for however long, he doesn't have to worry about going out and looking for a sexual partner, he knows that by living with us that he already has a willing sexual partner, me.

When other men have sex with me, Ray doesn't feel demeaned or emasculated. He feels increasingly loved by me, with the help of other men.

Ray and I understand that there are men who are not looking to have full-on relationships. Many men just want to get their rocks off from time to time. And there's nothing wrong with that.

We do not ask men if they are married or divorced, or whatever else may be going on in their lives. If they are looking for a place to live, then they need a place to live. And if we are providing a place for them to live, even temporarily, then why not offer them something more?

Ray has watched me experience numerous men, and I can honestly say that not once have we had a really bad experience. I won't say that all of the men that have lived with us have been the best lovers, but I can say that I was happy to have the experiences I had with them.

All of the men that have lived with us have been great guys, and many were very, very good lovers. Ray and I love and trust one another. And he feels loved by me when I have sex with other men, whether he gets to watch or not.

Since Ray works from home, he often gets to watch me with other men. And we've been lucky that the men that have lived with us have not cared if Ray watched or not.

One might ask what happens when more than one man wants to be with me at the same time. To be honest, I prefer to be with more than one man at a time. And I do have the capability to pleasure more than one man at a time. So, why not?

Being shared is not something I take for granted. I know that the men that do and have lived with us decide for themselves if and when they want sex with me. The same applies to Ray. If Ray or the other men don't want to have sex with me, I can't force them to. I am at their mercy, per se.

Contrary to popular belief, it is not women who decide if a man can or can't have sex, it is the men who decide. If a man doesn't want to have sex with a woman, he can just not get hard. Then the woman has to do without. I am not going to take for granted something this special. I am going to embrace and cherish it.

I realized long ago that when I've said no, I didn't mean it. I love men and sex. And I love my husband enough to love him in a way that makes him feel most loved by me.

I've always enjoyed the company of other men. And being married to a man who feels most loved by me when I have sex with other men has been amazing for both of us.

Ray, my husband, is happiest when I have sex with other men. And that is when I am happiest because when I have sex with other men I am loving my husband in his love language.

My husband chooses the men I have sex with, and I enjoy them. This has worked well for us. I get the variety that I like and Ray gets to see me with men that he has chosen.

Ray knows what I like, and I have learned what he likes. I prefer younger men, but Ray likes to see me with older men. I get both. So, I'm happy, and because I'm happy, so is Ray.

We started our "Home for wayward men" because we saw a need, and Ray and I had needs and desires as well. We have been fortunate that we have found men that not only have needs themselves but were willing to provide for our needs.

I am not just a wife shared by her husband. I am a wife who knows how to love her husband by having sex with other men. I am also a wife to those who do not have anyone in their lives who will love them the way that I am willing to love them.

Sure, there are the players. And I have had sex with many of them. Yet, there are also men out there who are truly in need of a woman's touch.

My husband doesn't just share me. I share myself with others, and they share themselves with me.

You can learn so much by having sex with someone. And me having sex with some men can have a profound effect on them. I do not see a downside to providing a human connection to men in need. And these men aren't the only ones in need. Ray and I need them. These other men provide me the ability to love my husband in a way that makes him feel most loved. Without them, I lack in my ability to love Ray the way that he needs to be loved.

As opposed to some women, I have sex with other men to make my husband feel most loved by me. I have found no other way to make Ray feel loved as much as he does when I have sex with other men.

Yes, I enjoy having sex with other men. And some men have been incredible lovers, but the underlying reason I have had sex with these other men has been to make my relationship with my husband better, closer, and more loving.

I may have cuckolded Ray when we first got married, but we have both grown and matured. Now when I have sex with other men, it is with men that Ray has chosen, and I have to admit that Ray has chosen well ninety-nine point nine-nine-nine percent of the time.

In our case, I know that Ray loves me because he allows me to have sex with other men. And, in return, Ray knows that I love him because I'll have sex with any and all men that he chooses. To Ray and I, a love affair involves more than just two people.

This is my shared-wife experience, and mine alone. Yet, it is shared with men who help me to love my husband better and more often.