A Homecoming Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wanted you to touch me! My naked breasts and, yes, my pussy! God, I was so eager, turned on, waiting for it!"

Erika paused, suddenly serious but then continuing: -

"This was why I was so ready to be groped and, yes, then fucked; in my summer-holiday, by a boy, I liked much less than you. And when I came back, I was ashamed about what I had done. I could not tell you, so I broke off with you. But I've always wished ... still do ... the first time it had been you."

With the above said, Erika drew Ben into a kiss. Her now brave tongue searched out, deep in his mouth, his wants and regrets. She found them. Her thighs pressed closer and opened as she murmured: -

"You still want to touch me now? My pussy has waited for you much too long."

Ben's hand slid-up the smooth inside of Erika's opening thigh until his hand cupped the fleshy mound of her pussy. He could feel its moist heat on his palm but did not slide his fingers under the covering cloth. Erika's tongue wrestled with his, urging for more than this timid touch. She murmured in his mouth: -

"Don't be so shy with me. No more! The wait has been too long, much too long for me."

Ben had concentrated on her words and urgings. Now he felt her hands on his cock. Erika had unzipped him and freed his rampant rod. She had begun, slow and gently, to masturbate him. Her lips were on Ben's ear as she breathed hotly her confession: -

"This is the cock I've wanted then as a virgin and want now! ... When, Ben? Tell me when we are going to make love? ... I know you want me. I've seen your eyes, how you licked your lips as you watched me in the dresses and lingerie. ... I wanted to turn you on, and be wanted by you like this."

"Will you come to my room, even if Christine knows?"

"Yes, Ben, yes! ... Oh, Christine, she knows. ... Just look at her; how she is listening. ... We have no secrets from each other."

"I want you to come for hours. I want to make love to you the way, I believe, you have never been loved. Not a quick, furtive fuck. Can you make the time?"

"Yes! Yes! Tomorrow afternoon, any afternoon I'll come to your room. Tell me how you are going to make love to me. It's the only thing I want to think about until I'm with you."

"Oh, it will depend on you. You wanted me to look at you today. Not only in your dresses but almost naked in the sexy, show-all underwear. ... You loved it! Would you like to be naked with me? Show me everything? Make real, shameless wild love in daylight?"

"Yes! Yes, God, I want that with you! ... With you, there is nothing I would ever refuse!"

"Will you wear for me tomorrow the sexy underwear you bought?"

"Yes. You know that I bought it only for you. I've never worn anything like this for any man before."

"Your pussy, Erika, looked so incredibly sexy under black lace. You have the most beautiful pussy, it just begs to be kissed ... tasted, eaten up. And if you give it to me, it will not be for a quick kiss. I'll kiss and tongue your gorgeous pussy into a throbbing climax. ... And then, we are going to fuck the first time! This is how we'll get to know each other, after all these lost years. Knowing this, are you coming to my room tomorrow?"

Erika's hand on Ben's cock now gripped him hard. With a look at Christine's back, she turned her mouth hungrily on his. Their tongues fought and entwined in changing from mouth to mouth before her lips moved up to his ear. Erika, fighting for breath, whispered: -

"Yes! God, yes, I'll come ... give you my pussy to eat ... to fuck! ... I wish I could have this hard, lovely cock fucking me now! ... Can't have it. God, my pussy will be hungry tomorrow ... for your lips, your tongue and, God, for your cock!"

"Is this the way you like to make love? You can tell me all your sexy wishes. I'll try to fulfil them all."

"How can I ask for what I never had? With you, Ben, I want all. I am not a sexually experienced woman. I've just been taken, never been asked ... not been made love to as I wanted ... not as you are going to love me."

Erika snuggled-up and brought her lips close to his. Her tongue darted out for a playful lick. Then she smiled and murmured: -

"Now kiss me! ... You have to show me how my pussy is going to be kissed tomorrow."

This is what Ben did for the rest of the journey home. He took care not to bruise Erika's lips, but they still looked sexily lush when Christine dropped her outside her house. Ben worried for a moment, but no lights were showing. Heinz, evidently, was not home to welcome back his wife.

Ben changed to the front-seat. As Christine pulled away from the kerb, she said: -

"I'm glad we have met again after all these years. You are a blessing for Erika, even if you are with us for only a short while. With you, she feels young and alive again: It's the first time in a long while. ... No, perhaps ever?"

When they arrived at the hotel, Gerd was manning the reception. It was only half-past-eight. Christine went into the office. Through the glass, Ben saw her taking business-papers out of her bag and sorting them out. She and Gerd talked, and their conversation appeared to get heated. Then Gerd, gesticulating sat down behind the desk and Christine, somewhat brusquely, turned and walked out.

She smiled at Ben and said: -

"It's past dinner-time. Let's see what we can find to eat."

Christine prepared a plate of cold-cuts and delicatessen. They settled down, with a bottle of wine for a leisurely meal in the empty dining room. When Ben asked Christine what had occurred in the reception, she laughed. It had a sharp sound: -

"Oh, Gerd thought he had been on desk-duty long enough. He had planned to play cards with his mates tonight. He expected me to relieve him. I refused."

But then Christine changed the subject. Sipping their wine, they talked about Erika, their marriages, and the day they had just spent. They were also more than just mildly flirting as they did so.