A Homecoming Pt. 03

Story Info
An unexpected Welcome Home shared with two sexy sisters.
6k words
4.57
9.6k
14

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 9.

On the way down for dinner, Ben gave a wave to Gerd. He was, surprisingly enough, behind the desk in the reception-office. Christine was supervising and waitressing in the dining-room. After dinner, Ben went to the Lounge for coffee and - after a day well spent - celebratory cognac. Christine, making her rounds, joined him briefly. Sitting down quite close to Ben, she explained that two of her staff were absent and that she was rushed today.

Ben silently offered her the balloon with cognac. After a furtive look, if anybody watched, Christine took a healthy sip. "You do know what a woman in need needs." - she said with a sigh and got up: - "I better relieve Gerd from reception duty. He wants to go out." Christine lowered her voice: -

"Just as well, I don't miss him going to bed."

Back in his room, Ben checked his mail and replied to one from his sponsors in Germany. When he finished, a text from Christine had arrived that invited exchange: -

To Ben: - "Sorry, Ben, (Am I?) for messing up your sex-life. E. desperately needed tomorrow, Friday, all day. Also, Saturday. E. will manage Hotel. I have a date. Need all arvo to pretty up! Until next week, for you and E. the Ipad will have to substitute for ...! Sorry!? C."

To Christine: - "Hah! Christine as a sorry BOSS?! And why am I rather pleased that C. isn't all that sorry? Her 'date' and need to 'pretty up' could require lengthy texting! My texting E. is, I fear, third-party censored. Hardly a substitute for ... . It's like taking a sleeping-tablet instead of Viagra. B."

To Ben: - "For a man, Ben, that (I have heard!!) doesn't need Viagra you moan unconvincingly. At least, you understood my sorry-message. As a teacher, you should not misspell (t)exting. And who is afraid of the bogeyman Censor? Not I nor E.!! Want to hear about my date and how I'll pretty up? C."

To Christine: - "Thrilled, excited about sexting both of you and, hopefully, getting often and hotly sexted back. By C. and E. in a competition! I know E. has never sexted. Have you ever done it? Does it turn you on? Especially among us three!! Tell me about this date and how and why you will 'pretty up'? B."

To Ben: - "Neither C. nor E. has ever sexted. Both willing to lose their sexting virginity with the right partner. Your question on my 'date' is a challenge for a sexting-beginner like me. C."

To Christine: - "How come? B."

To Ben: - "I'm accompanying a man on a family-outing. I'll have to be on my best behaviour. I fancy that man like crazy. I call our outing 'my date' and will prepare for it ... as if something naughty-date-like might happen. But it won't! So, nothing real to sext about, is there? C."

To Christine: - "If there isn't, why am I turned on? Tell me about how you will 'pretty-up', 'prepare' for your non-date this Saturday? B."

To Ben: - "I'll first have a long warm bath to collect my thoughts, helped by my fingers on my pussy. It will remind me to restore the sexy trim on my too-long neglected bush. A labour of love since E. and I reached for the razor (Ask E. about the details.).

I'll use no perfume; my lovers must love my natural smell.

The dress is a difficult choice. I would like to wear the silver-grey knit-fabric one that I slip on, skin-tight, like a stocking. I've never worn it going out, would not wear it going out with Gerd! And now I can't. Much too sexy: It barely allows the sheerest of panties underneath without spoiling its magic!

I will have to wear a modest summer dress. I like it for immodest reasons. The almost see-through fabric and loose cut have tempted me occasionally on hot days to wear it being naked underneath, among people, with nobody, including Gerd, knowing.

For a date, where everything could happen, it would be just the dress. A short zip unzipped, and the dress would slide from my shoulders to the ground, revealing all of me!

For our outing, with my secret date, I regretfully need to compromise. But I'll wear my sexiest underwear. (I heard it's his fetish. Pity, he won't see!) Oh, yes; I'll also wear the highest-heel shoes I have to give my rather nice bottom (I've been told) a sexy sway.

So, all this just to please my dirty mind. Wait a second - sexting it to you could ...?? C."

To Christine: - "What? ... Add to the fun? ... Or, could have consequences beyond just sexting? Yes, indeed! Aren't you, the driver? After being so well-behaved during dinner, won't you drive your date home in your car, and then drive him crazy while parking? B."

To Ben: - "Home is out for misbehaving. Car will be tempting, but it's only sporty to drive. In parking, it's not suitable for what you seem to have in mind!? My car only allows - maybe - a few kisses and clumsy groping across centre-hump and gearstick? It may just whet the appetite for more ... sexting or so. For now, Good Night and Sweet Dreams. C."

To Christine: - "P.S. Next time you slip into your silver-grey dress, take a selfie on your Ipad and post it to me! I love sexy-tall women in slinky dresses, especially when naked underneath. B."

On Friday morning at breakfast, while she poured Ben's coffee, Erika whispered: -

"Christine told me she has started sexting you. Naughty! I haven't read it yet."

It put Ben on tenterhooks for the rest of the day. He worked till mid-afternoon on the material he needed to prepare for his coming guest-lecturership. He regularly checked for arriving mail. Then he went to visit father and Helen to tell them about the arrangement for tomorrow's outing.

On returning to the hotel, Christine gave him a wave and broad smile as he passed the reception. And now, at last, Erika's message was on his Pad. It read: -

To Ben: - "Sorry, was rushed all day. Gave me time to think about what to say. So: Wow! C.&B. have moved quickly from T to S, on to N! Am all stirred-up about their Next. But, much more so about ours, next week. I will be your hot, jealous, but not greatly bothered, E."

On Saturday evening, when Ben met Christine in the reception-office for their going-out, there was no sign of tension between the sisters. As Ben had been told, Gerd had point-blank refused to sacrifice another evening of billiards and card games. Erika had stayed on duty. Sitting behind the desk, she cast a - Ben thought - totally approving eye over them.

Christine, under a dark mantilla, wore a short-sleeved summer dress. A silk-scarf dressily camouflaged its, perhaps, too summery décolletage. Together with the cape, it was a fitting concession to the coolness of the autumn evening and the semi-formality of the occasion. With her high heels, Christine was as tall as Ben and a picture of elegance and natural grace.

Seated in the car, Christine burst into a non-ladylike giggle and said: -

"Shit! I can't drive with these shoes."

Then, even less lady-like, she drew up one leg past the steering wheel to unfasten a shoe, repeating it with the other. Her dress slipped up high, but she did not hurry. Glancing sideways she saw Ben looking down on her stockinged thighs and the sheerness of her panties. When she had the second shoe off, Christine put the pair in Ben's lap. She laughed: -

"There is a different way of doing this? But I'm enjoying this one, don't you?"

Outside the parent's flat, the street lights were brighter than at the hotel. When Christine asked for her shoes, she had not yet thought of a different way. And putting them back on took longer. However, after father and Helen had been helped in the Audi's back, Christine, with the door open and she sitting side-ways, quickly slipped off her shoes. With an innocent smile, she passed them to Ben to hold.

Christine was welcomed by Miriam, the restaurant's manager. She took them to their reserved table and ordered for Ben, father, and Helen complimentary pre-dinner drinks. As it was early, Miriam took Christine on a tour of inspection. Ben watched them walk away; with Christine's beautiful ass - as he was told and saw it now - so temptingly asway under her flowing dress.

With Christine assisting him in being the host, they had a splendid meal. Afterwards, they shifted to the adjoining lounge-bar. It had a small and crowded dance-floor and a three-man band. The music, while civilised sedate, was still too modern for his father's taste. So, he only watched, as Ben danced a few times with Helen.

Ben also danced and wanted to dance much more often with Christine. In Ben's eyes, and with what she had let him know, the Christine of tonight was not only beautiful. She was devilishly tempting! It was left to her to be considerate of their situation while at the table. She flirted only slyly with Ben while she totally charmed his father.

But on the dance-floor, hidden from Helen's and father's sight in the crowd, Christine melted into Ben's body. As one in the swing of the music, Ben's hand glided over Christine's sides and hips, her back and down to her swaying ass. And how she pressed and rubbed her breasts and groin against him in the beat of the music. She looked at him, smiled, winked, blew him an occasional kiss. On the dance-floor, Christine was all sexy temptation, every move of her body asking -'Why don't you?'. On their last dance, her hand even stole down to Ben's dance-steps-hindering erection. She looked up at him and whispered: -

"I'm so glad you like me too. I can feel it now."

They dropped a pleased by their outing father and Helen at their flat. When Christine pulled into the hotel's dimly lit parking lot, she quickly turned off engines and lights. She smiled at Ben, undid her seatbelt, and slowly raised one leg over the steering wheel. In reaching for her shoes in Ben's lap, she missed. Quickly distracted, Christine's fingers found a belt and zip that needed undoing. Ben's cock was firmly in her hand as he bent forward to press a hot-longing kiss on Christine's stretched-over thigh. Held back by his seatbelt, the spot he could reach was much too close to the knee. For Ben's lips, Christine's so temptingly barely covered pussy remained out of reach.

As he sat back to undo his seatbelt, Ben looked down on his cock growing in Christine's caressing hand. Wanting to see the expression on her face, he bent towards her. Christine's half-open lips immediately met his. During a long kiss, with her eyes closed, her tongue and hand told Ben of her hunger for more. When his hand slid up her thigh, Christine's ass lifted from the seat. She pressed and ground her pussy into Ben's grasping hand. As his thumb parted her fleshy-hot lips through the sheer cloth of her panties, Christine moaned a loud "Yes!" into Ben's mouth.

At this moment, a car turned from the street into the hotel's parking lot.

Ben and Christine just managed to separate; her feet were safely under the steering wheel as their car was flooded in light. When the car pulled in next to them in a reserved space, Christine realised it was Gerd. She uttered an oath, then quickly opened her door. With Christine sitting sideways, she blocked Gerds view of Ben's exposure; then she slowly put on her shoes. Ben got swiftly out of his seat. Standing up, behind the car, out of Gerd's sight, he stored away his arousal.

When Gerd got out of his car, they exchanged greetings and a few words about their respective nights. Gerd mumbled grumpily about something that had gone wrong with his. Nothing in his manner suggested that he suspected or had noticed anything untoward as he pulled in. They walked into the hotel together. Before parting - Gerd was waiting - Ben thanked Christine for her help in making it such a fantastic night out for his father and Helen.

They looked at each other, and neither blushed.

CHAPTER 10.

On Sunday morning, Christine served Ben's breakfast. A badly withheld grin played over her face as she stopped herself from mentioning their outing last night. Ben expected, therefore, to receive during the day a message on his Pad. Just before lunch, it arrived: -

To Ben: - "Sorry about 'your' spoiled love-life. E. would have loved to borrow Ipad for today, but H. (Heinz, Husband) is home this weekend. So, you miss out -in addition to other things last night - on E.'s hot sexting. Pity. I'd be cross!! C."

To Christine: - "Do you(??), or I have to be cross? Miss out? You are hogging the Ipad! So, why don't you ...? B."

There was no answer. At lunch, Christine and Ben exchanged a few words and meaningful smiles. But she made him wait until well after dinner before his Pad came alive: -

To Ben: - "Sorry, busy day. Also, had to think. How will E. react if you and I now truthfully (!) sext? C."

To Christine: - "I thought you knew. After our date, would not sexting be truthful? If E. would ask, would you lie? B."

To Ben: - "I would have to tell E., that going out with you turned into a hot date. That we all but fucked! C."

To Christine: - "We didn't! We couldn't! Your car. Gerd ... B."

To Ben: - "Yes. But remember, every time I had to take off and put on my shoes in the car? You did not look away. I felt your eyes as I spread my legs. They were stripping off my tiny panties. You were - yes!! - eye-fucking me! By the time I had done with my shoes, your looking alone had made my pussy wetter than ... No comparison! C."

To Christine: - "You describe only a few, admittedly, raunchy minutes in our evening of wining and dining. You were a perfectly charming, utterly respectable host for the elders! B."

To Ben: - "Yes, but we left them often alone. We danced. You remembered from yesterday's sexting how it turns me on being naked under the dress I wore for our date! And your hands searched all over my body while we danced. They discovered it was almost true! And your hard cock ground against my groin. I touched it. God, Ben - I did not just want it in my hand! C."

To Christine: - "What was on your mind? B."

To Ben: - "I thought of the porn E. and I watch - of the women going down on their knees for their exiting foreplay. And I imagined you undoing my dress, it sliding to the floor. I, almost naked, sinking to my knees, and freeing your straining cock. And then, Ben, I imagined filling my mouth with its heat and taste. And you, looking down and stroking my head and telling me how crazy you are about me! C."

To Christine: - "I am! I was! Your sexiness while dancing gave me the hardest hard-on ever. I could barely keep in step. B."

To Ben: - "And my knees were shaking, and something hot was trickling down my thighs! C."

To Christine: - "What fore-play! What build-up! And then the sudden end with Gerd's bloody coming home. Unlike you, with your busy hand on my cock, I had barely touched the pussy you flashed at me all evening. Will there ever be more? B."

To Ben: - "Whatever my devious mind and now stirred-up imagination can come up with. (I wonder what E. will allow!!??) For tonight, Lively Dreams. C."

On Monday morning, at breakfast, Erika greeted Ben with a smile just as she greeted all the other guests. Ben, on tenterhooks over Erika's coming reaction, decided against going out. With his concentration somewhat impaired, he settled down to work. Shortly before lunch, the waited for text arrived: -

To Ben: - "Have just studied the latest sexts on our Ipad. Blackmailed guilty C. into giving me the afternoon off to punish you. And her!! - HAH!! E."

CHAPTER 11.

Shortly before two, with Ben working at his desk, the door opened silently. He looked over his shoulder, but Erika pretended he was not there. She walked to the bathroom, leaving the door open. Ben listened, enjoying the mental picture of Erika undressing, her stepping under the shower, and her singing while she leisurely showered.

Ben, unlike her on arriving, would not pretend disinterest. When he thought Erika was about to come out, he turned in his chair and faced the bathroom's door.

Erika stepped out. Finding Ben facing her, she almost frowned as she walked up to him, step by deliberate step. Erika was proudly naked. Kneeling down in front of Ben, she untied the sash of his dressing gown. She folded it open. Erika did not look up as her hand closed over Ben's balls.

Then, almost reverently, her face sank into his groin, and her mouth, with a licking play of tongue, took in immediately a third of Ben's rising erection. And the way she continued to pleasure his cock and balls was not a timid, hesitant first-time exploration. It was an oral possession-taking that showed Erika's unrepressed sexual desire. For Ben, this was infinitely more arousing than the feel of her mouth itself.

When Erika rose from the floor and spread her legs to mount him, it confirmed that they were of one mind. Straddling his thighs, she guided his cock to impale herself with an urgency that matched her tell-all kiss. When they stopped kissing, Erika breathless and stifling a laugh, whispered into Ben's mouth: -

"I'm glad I could beat her to it! Sucking your lovely cock!"

When Ben could not find a quick answer, she added: -

"Even if you weren't as hard for me as Christine says you were for her. ... But you are now. ... If you so quickly get hard for me, I might even share you - sometimes - with naughty Christine! ... Like our Ipad! ... It does excite you already, ... just thinking about us, doesn't it?"

While Erika talked, she had begun to ride him harder. Ben, therefore, instead of an answer, grabbed her buttocks. He began to arrest every fourth or so of Erika's downward thrusts to press and hold his now rampant cock into the hot-quivering, milking depth of her cunt. Erika met it at first with grinding her pelvis hard against the invader, moaning with her head thrown back. Then, as she rode Ben harder and harder between each arrest, it changed to drawn-out cries, half in lust, half in protest. Finally, Erika grabbed Ben's neck as hard as he did her straining buttocks. She shrieked: -

"I'm coming, Ben! I'm coming! Ben! ... Fuck! ... Come with me! ... Don't leave me alone!"

And her voice and her twisting, convulsing body pressing against his, sucked Ben into joining Erika in an overpowering climax.

Less than comfortably perched on the chair, they still clung together for a while in a loving, post-coital embrace. In pulling apart, Erika glanced down on their wet-glistening nether regions and said: -

"God, we'll need some cleaning up."

Ben replied quickly: -

"We could share a shower. It would be another first, after our first Quickie."

Erika was not lost for an answer. Grinning she said: -

"I love these sexy firsts, especially our Quickie. It really proved that you couldn't wait to fuck me! ... Just as I couldn't wait for your cock in my mouth ... my cunt! And showering together after? Ben, what a perfect way to recover. ... For more, much more loving! ...I'm free all afternoon."

Erika and Ben made the most of their first time under the warm water streaming down on them. They kissed with their mouths sensuously half open with the water streaming down, wetting their searching tongues. Both took an inordinately long time to wash the other's lower regions. Erika's hand could not keep off Ben's hardening cock. In between kisses, she told him how she had loved to suck his cock. If they didn't get out of the shower, she'd be on her knees again.

But the more convenient expanse of the bed and the joys it promised was the greater attraction. They towelled each other dry before Erika raced Ben to throw herself across the bed. When Ben knelt down close to her, Erika was all temptation. With her legs spread and her pubes arching up, she stretched out her arms to pull him down.

With Ben on her side, she immediately reached for Ben's cock. Now, Erika found her voice, sexily low she whispered: -

"Ben! Ben, I love it! ... This sexy cock tells me how much you want me! ... Don't hold back ... touch me ... put your fingers in my pussy, feel how wet and hot I am for you! ... God, I love your fingers, your cock, your tongue in my pussy! ... I've never been like that for anybody! ... Nobody has ever wanted me like you ... touched me like you ... made love to me like you! ... And now I can't get enough!"

12