A Homecoming Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben's lips joined Erika's for a long, telling-all kiss. When two of his fingers began to stroke her pussy-slit open, he drank her first gasps from her lips. As Ben's fingertips brushed in a repeated caress over her cunt's opening and clit, Erika began to whine. Her groin pushed and ground against his hand until two of his fingers were almost sucked into Erika's cunt's promiscuously slippery opening. When they started to stretch and probe and bend, Erika's gasps for breath and quivers told Ben that they found the hidden spots of electrifying sexual bliss.

When Ben took one of Erika's straining tits full in his mouth, and his teeth closed none too gently over its pointily aroused nipple, Erika gave a shrill yelp. She grabbed his hair, following it with a staccato of "Yes! ... Ben, touch me! ... Bite me! ... Ben! ... Oh!" as her cunt ground against Ben's fingers and her hand dragged his assailing mouth from nipple to nipple.

Erika no longer knew or cared whether it was Ben's knowing fingers in her cunt or his mouth and teeth on her tits that edged her closer and closer to coming. But when he withdrew his fingers from her cunt and released her tits, Erika moaned in protest.

Ben now pressed her shaking body against his. With his mouth and hot, excited breath on Erika's ear he told her what he wanted of her now: -

"Calm down, no little climaxing yet for us. It's our day for firsts. ... You love sucking my cock? ... Lie on top of me. Make love to my cock and press your sweet pussy to my mouth. ... I'll do to your pussy whatever your naughty mouth - you have one, you know - will do with my cock. ... And when you start to come, I am going to fuck you into climax wilder than last time. ... With no running away this time! Today I want you shaking, thrashing and screaming in my arms, as we come together! It's what you want too, isn't it?"

Erika drew Ben into a deep-tonguing kiss before she murmured: -

"Yes, yes, Ben! God, I want to make love like that! ... Your cock in my mouth! ... Get my pussy eaten! ... To fuck! God, to fuck and come like that!"

And then she began to turn and slide down Ben's body until her mouth found and closed over his rampant erection. Without a moment's hesitation, she angled a leg over Ben's head. As she lifted her lower body, Erika's pussy, half-open and glistening invitingly pink, closed in on his face. She did not wait for Ben to start. Her hands grabbed for his balls and erection, and Erika's mouth closed greedily over the tip of his cock.

As she did so, with her tongue circling and feeling and teasing what her hot mouth had captured, Erika's pussy pushed down in search of Ben's mouth. He, in turn, did not leave all to her. With his arms encircling her legs, his fingers dug into her thighs and pulled her pussy's lips wide open. Ben began to lick her with repeated slow but firm broad-tongue strokes, up over her clit, to her luscious cunt's inner folds.

Erika's moans got louder and more guttural as she sank her mouth ever deeper onto Ben's rampant erection. Ben's occasional love-bite into a swelling-up pussy-lip, Erika met with a yelp and matching bites on his cock.

After a while, Ben changed from the up-and-down of broad licks. Instead, he began to tantalise her throbbing gash with a twirling, no longer just teasing tongue. Whether it was from Erika's or her body's desire, it triggered a revealing response.

Whenever Ben made his tongue twirl on her cunt's inner opening or over the sheath of her clit, Erika pressed her pussy extra hard against his tongue. So arrested, Ben's twirling tongue found its way repeatedly well past its opening into Erika's more and more hotly-wet cunt-opening.

The heated agitation of Erika's pussy was not primarily due to the shallow penetration of Ben's tongue. In Erika's sensually alive mind, the probing of her lover's tongue was a thrilling token of his sexual hunger. It made her think of - almost feel - his tantalising fingers, his cock thrusting into her: It was a foretaste of what she knew was to come. Besides, most of her pussy's pulsating heat and the welling-up juices resulted from Ben's tonguing of her clit which hitherto had only known the caress of her fingers.

It was as much her doing as Ben's. Whenever his flicking tongue neared her clit, Erika, with a shrill cry, pressed down hard. It pushed this part of her pussy past lips and teeth into Ben's mouth. Sucked out of its sheath, his tongue, in a mad twirl, could tantalised Erika's clit in its nervy, so rarely exposed, naked vulnerability. Her mouth released Ben's cock as Erika arched up and cried out in naked lust while her hands clawed Ben's balls and straining erection.

Ben took care not to stay too long on her clit. He did not want to drive Erika into a quick, premature coming. Ben wanted to keep Erika suspended, tethering at the edge of a much longer, stormy release. So, he returned to her now greedy clit less often and frustrated Erika's attempts to hold him there.

Her cries of bliss as his tongue arrived and her protesting moans when it withdrew got louder. Then Ben slid his thumb into her slippery cunt and its in and out made Erika howl. As her thighs started to shake, Ben reached for her hips to lift her quivering pussy off his face. Pushing Erika's ass forward, he almost shouted: - "Now ride me! Ride my cock!"

As it was a first for Erika; she slumped forward in confusion. Her legs straddled Ben. It made it easy for him to guide his cock into her wet-glistening opening. Gripping Erika's hips, he started to fuck her with deep upwards thrusts. Erika, for the moment, had fallen silent; being surprised, her climax had ebbed away.

Ben reacted quickly to Erika's change in mood. Instead of continuing to fuck her, he began to caress her back and sexy ass. His cock lay waiting, absolutely still in her cunt's warm, but at the moment non-responding depth.

Ben did not have long to wait for Erika's reawakening. With only the slightest of outward movement, the walls and centre of her cunt came alive, gripping and feeling the length of Ben's shaft. And Erika's ass began to move against his cock's stillness and his hands on her ass. He could watch as she slowly began to slide her slippery slot all the length of his cock out and then quicker and quicker in again. At the base of Ben's cock, after a few passages, appeared a lovely white ring; a tell-tale of her cunt's awakening passion.

Although Ben could just hear now Erika's low sighs of - what he took - contentment or relief, he thought better of breaking the silence. Instead of asking her to ride, he reached for Erika's arms. Then, gently, Ben moved them together behind her back and pulled Erika upright out of her crouch. She did not resist, but as she sat up, Ben's rod pushed suddenly hard against her cervix. Erika yelped in shock and would have jerked off into a total withdrawal had not Ben's firm grip on her arms stopped her.

With one-third of his cock still in her quivering cunt, Ben's eyes were drawn to Erika's ass over his cock. As her buttocks strained and twisted, her ass seemed in indecision between withdrawing and continuing. Then, however, Erika risked a slow sinking down again on Ben's cock, while he held still. As Erika began her ride on Ben's rampant cock, she only allowed herself the briefest electrifying touch of her cervix. Eventually, however, her downward push got more demanding in seeking the sensation that had earlier shocked.

When Ben's upward thrusts began to meet the downwards ones of her riding, Erika found her voice. Uninhibited, free of shame, with ever louder and drawn-out cries she let Ben know that she was riding into a storm. He still had not released her arms, held her upright. But now Erika had thrown back her head, and her upper body arched as her lower parts began to shake. She also forced her legs forward, out of her kneeling position.

When Ben released her arms, instead of throwing herself forward, Erika threw herself back on Ben's body. Although Erika was already well in the grip of a climax, she had reached down and held and pressed Ben's cock into her cunt. Her convulsions increased as Ben's hands closed hard over her stretched up breasts, his fingers gripping her nipples. Erika had reached for his head, and their mouths, lips, tongues, cries and moans merged. And when one of Ben's fingers, pressing hard on her clit slid into her cunt while his cock fucked her in now staccato-bursts, Erika was swept into a whirl of lustful contortions. As she howled, Ben's roar joined her, and both of them were totally swept away in the storm of their orgiastic relief.

When eventually the storm ebbed away, Erika wriggled out of Ben's embrace. She quickly turned, still lying on his body, and her hand and the mouth took possession of his cock. Her tongue licked and caressed his balls and shaft. And then Erika sunk her mouth, totally possession-taking, much deeper onto Ben's cock than she had done before.

When she came up to kiss him, her face all flushed, she laughed and told him half swallowing her words:

- "I just had to make up for before. The way you ate my pussy drove me crazy. ... You made me cry and whimper too much. It kept my mouth away from your cock."

And then Erika added with a sexily lowered voice: -

"And I wanted to suck your cock when it tasted of your and my coming! Just as you do with my pussy, when it's really in heat from your fucking. ... Do you like it as much as I do?"

Their kisses and affectionately cuddling up made an answer unnecessary. As lovers, they were - and both of them believed so - totally, unreservedly in tune with each other. For Ben, however, matters with their Ipad-connectedness, potentially much more long-term than his brief stay in Gastein, were unresolved.

Ben decided on opening the issue with Erika indirectly. By repeatedly stroking down her back and caressing her ass, he had quickly her, perhaps, strictly amorous attention. So, he said: -

"You know I was once desperately in love with you. And now you have become for me the most desirable, sexually alive woman I have ever made love to. ... I wish I could tell you what thoughts rush through my mind while we make love. ... I am bewitched by you. ... Just thinking of you, your beautiful tits, your ass and the feel and taste of your pussy makes me hard! ... And I wish that, on the lonely nights now and the ones to come, I could text you. ... I don't know if you would want such texts on the Ipad shared with Christine."

Erika laughed. While not surprised, she was a touch embarrassed as she asked: -

"What would you text me?"

Ben decided to confront her with the truth: -

"Only what your texting or, possibly, sexting me will allow. That may be quite different from what I would send to a Pad of your own!"

This turn in their discussion made Erika slip out of the close cuddle. Just out of reach on the king-size bed, resting on one elbow, she put her body into a provocatively sexy pose. Grinning mischievously, Erika asked: -

"How would you be sexting me if I had a Pad of my own?"

"After our wild love-making today, I would ask you first how a woman of so little experience can have such a knowing, cock-loving mouth. What you did to me took my breath away! It could turn into a lively exchange of sexting, wouldn't it? ... Then I would text you at length how turned on I was by your reverse-cowgirl ride. ... I'd tell you what it did to me watching your ass straining as my cock, glistening from your juices, slid in and out of your pussy.

And I would tell you about frustration. ... As you rode us into our climax, throwing back your head, your body arching and your glorious tits pressing out, I wished for a mirror. ... I wanted to see you, eat you up with my eyes. ... I would finish up telling you that next time, your beautiful sexy ass and all, I would not let you ride me in reverse!

That is an outline. With your interjections and questions, our sexting would surely heat up!"

I was now Ben's turn to grin as he waited for Erika's response. She made him wait while she thought. Then her hand stroked over her breasts and pointily aroused nipples. With a smile and one hand lifting a boob at Ben, she said: -

"Look what such sexting would do to me. Would my sexting do the same to your cock?"

To focus Erika's mind even more on their amorous relation, Ben had a further proposition. He took her in his arms and gave her a long, loving kiss. Then he asked Erika if she would pose for him next time in her sexy undies. Hadn't she bought them, only to wear for him? He wanted her sexy picture on his Pad to "heat it up for the sexting". Erika refused an answer. She stalked off to the bathroom to get dressed. When she emerged, she seemed to want to replay her taciturn mode of arrival. Without looking at Ben still resting on the bed, Erika walked to the door. With her hand on the knob, she turned and said: - "All right. ... I'll be in my naughty undies, next time! Just make sure your hands don't shake as you take my pictures."

12