A Homecoming Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shortly before five o'clock, Ben transferred the four images he had chosen to the sisters' Ipad. The first one captured Christine looking up. One arm seemed to be reaching for him. It spread the neckline-opening, and the picture showed the revealed contour of a beautiful breast. Two images were of Christine standing, one fronting him and the other half side-on. Back-lit by the sun streaming through the window, nothing of Christine's nakedness, softened by the cloth into pure beauty, remained hidden. The last image Ben had chosen was the first he had taken of Christine in her favoured dress. She had just stepped out of the bathroom. With her head lifted and her face, unsmiling directed at him she looked prepared to meet any challenge. The skin-tight material and its sheen emphasised the uplift of her breasts, the points of her nipples, the indenture of her navel, the curvature of her hips, and the mound of her pubis. Christine was all sexual woman, and she was on the prowl!

Ben did not have long to wait for an answer. He had deliberately not included a message with the photos. As he had expected, Erika had stayed with Christine for the downloads to arrive. She was first to text: -

To Ben: - "It's my turn to be jealous! My lanky kid-sister can't possibly have become as beautiful and sexy as you made her? After her, do you still want to see me? The day after tomorrow? For a full afternoon??? E."

To Erika: - "I love you being jealous. Yes, by God, C. is beautiful and sexy!! Yes! Yes! The day after tomorrow! Can't wait!! B."

Christine's message quickly followed. It let him know that she had understood the hidden message in his selection of pictures: -

To Ben: - "Love all four pictures. Also, that you picked three exhibiting my charms in my summer dress. They are rather sweet. Much more innocent than the fabulous slinky dress shot!! It proves that you are a romantic softie at heart (as well as a devil in seducing two, up to now, so innocent sisters!!??) C."