A Homecoming Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In one, Ben had captured Erika in stepping out of the bathroom. Framed in the doorway, the room dark behind her, her head raised she was laughing in sheer joy. Her body, in full frontal, was all in motion as if ready to rush into the viewer's arms. And the natural light had, at that moment, played over Erika's body. It gave her skin and contours a third, almost touchable dimension. The token cover of dark lace over her tits and pussy added, Ben thought, an irresistible sexy touch.

In the second picture, Ben selected, Erika looked over her shoulder while standing with one hand on the chair. It showed the beautiful line of her back, from her shoulder down to her heels. The dark embroidered band of her stockings on her thighs, the black strings of her bra across her back and the triangle of the strands of the thong across Erika's shapely ass, all accentuated her enticing nakedness and beauty.

The final two -- Ben was uncertain about their inclusion -- were close-ups. At the heights of the shoot, Ben had knelt down before Erika to photograph her pubes and her black lace- and net-encased pussy. Erika's hands had instinctively shot down to cross over her privates. But then her mind and the desire to show all took control. She put her hands, fingers spreading down to the rim of her stockings onto her lightly opening thighs to offer Ben the perfect shot. In the picture before him on the screen, Ben was struck by the striking beauty of Erika's hands, especially as they were not idle hands, unmarked by life. As such, they complemented the honesty of Erika's so openly offered sex.

Later again, when Ben shot the close-up of her breasts, Erika had put her open hands below the revealing brassiere on her tautly stretched midriff. Her proud boobs required no pushing up. But her hands seemed to squeeze her perky nipples out of the constraint of the bra. It powerfully suggested an offering in lustful arousal. For Ben, it was one of the sexiest images Erika -- and her hands -- had given him.

It was well before six. In his mail - addressed to Erika and Christine - to the brief request of "Await comments. B.", Ben added the four chosen images as Downloads.

CHAPTER 14.

Ben did not have long to wait. The first text he read was from Erika: -

To Ben: - "Now I know what you see in me! It made me blush, but I love it! When will you see me next? Just like that!! C. will have to give me time off! E."

As always, Erika left it to Christine to be straightforward. The time shown on their mails indicated that they were again texting side-by-side. Each knew, therefore, instantaneously not only what the other said, but what was meant by what was said. Ben could not be sure if Erika willingly or forced by surprise allowed Christine to take the lead in their Threesome-sexting. Christine quite openly did. She, thereby, challenged both Erika as a bystander and Ben as responder: -

To Ben: - "Congrats. Ben, - they are beautiful, very sexy pics. E. can't stop blushing. I'm jealous. How could a selfie of me, even naked in my slinky dress match what you did for/to her? My dress alone would deserve a folio of shots! E. is pestering me for another afternoon off. Can't refuse. She will be on duty at the hotel all next weekend. I'll be away with Gerd and 'friends' at our hunting shack. That could actually be fun! C."

Christine's text practically forced Ben into a follow-up exchange before he could reply to Erika: -

To Christine: - "Glad you like and approve of how my Pad captured E.'s sexiness and beauty. No need to be jealous. Am more than willing to do equal justice to your favourite dress and the body it clings to. Set a time in an afternoon. I'm sure E. can hold the fort at the reception. Also, which afternoon will E. get her time off, boss? Am delighted that you decided to join Gerd and 'friend' for their outing this weekend. B."

To Ben: - "Accept your selfless offer. Will tomorrow afternoon be too soon? Three o'clock? I want you still hot from photographing E.!! She, of course, may want this afternoon off for the same reason. Too bad, I'm the boss: She can have any afternoon after! Glad you are 'delighted' about my weekend away. I have plans!! C."

Ben could have, at this stage, simply agreed to the time suggested by Christine and ended their exchange. It had delayed his response to Erika's text. She could now feel, Ben was aware, that his interest shifted too much to Christine. There was also the matter of Christine's repeated, sly references to the weekend away. Ben had never mentioned to Erika Gerd' invitation. And he did not know if Christine had told Erika that he was one of the 'friends' in Gerd's party. If Erika did not know and he kept silent, it was almost a betrayal. Ben decided to put the cards on the table: -

To Christine: - "Will see and photograph you in sexy perfection tomorrow afternoon. An exciting prospect! Also, being one of the friends in Gerd's party at the weekend away, your 'plans' do more for me than just raise interest. Are you planning to seduce Gerd or one of his card-playing mates? Am enjoying the suspense in waiting. B."

Ben followed it up immediately with his reply to Erika: -

To Erika: - "Thrilled that you like these images of your sexy self. When will I see you again; asap, I hope? Don't delay by practising your strip-tease in front of a mirror. Do it before me, it was raunchy, sexy perfection how you stripped for me before the photo-shoot. Can't wait for repeat!!! B."

Now Ben wanted to catch Erika and Christine sitting together over their Ipad. He decided to go down to the lounge for a pre-dinner drink. In the reception lounge, he passed Erika who today had somewhat delayed her going home. She smiled at him with a blush as they wished each other a Good Evening. Erika then lowered her head and walked out the door. When Ben looked towards the office, Christine behind the glass grinned broadly and gave him a conspiratorial wave. For Ben, now pleased and amused, the pre-dinner drink had become a celebratory one!

The next day, Ben spent a few hours in the morning with his father. As before, they avoided mentioning Ben's sister, who had, neither directly nor through his father, attempted to get in touch with him. And Ben had no intention of knocking on a door she had once before slammed in his face.

Returning to the hotel for lunch somewhat late, there were few guests left in the dining room. Erika waved the girl away and served him personally. Over the three courses, there were accidental touches. With her voice discretely low, Erika asked Ben if she should take Thursday afternoon off. Bending in to rearrange the perfect table-setting, her breast touched Ben's cheek. There was a cheeky lilt in her voice as she continued: -

"After this afternoon's session with Cristine, you may need a day of rest tomorrow. We'll know tonight, how exhausted you will be from this shoot, won't we?"

Ben was delighted, and his mind put at ease by Erika's lively, sexually explicit interest in and acceptance of his and Christine's afternoon session. And her approval was not based on ignorance and innocent hope. She had experienced the sexual high of revealing-all herself. And she was eager to wait tonight; to look with Christine at what the afternoon pictures would reveal.

Ben smiled. He suddenly realised that while Christine may take the lead in their being a Threesome, it was Erika that infused it with extra spice. When Ben photographed her, she had done so with her mood-setting strip-tease before an image was captured. And now again, it was Erika that challenged him to dare all in photographing Christine, just as he had done with her.

When Cristine arrived in Ben's room, she wore a grey dust-coat and carried a utilitarian bag. With a cheery hello and no sign of any nervousness, she explained the necessity for her disguise: -

"This is my cleaning get-up. I couldn't be seen visiting a gentleman in his room in the dress underneath!"

As she put the satchel on the desk and slipped out of the coat, she met Ben's surprise by continuing: -

"And Gerd was hanging around. I could not risk, him seeing me in the slinky dress. So, I put one on he had seen before."

Christine giggled: -

"With his disinterest in me, I was sure he would not notice anything striking. How about you?"

Christine was in the same summer dress she had worn for their dinner outing with Ben's father and Helen. Only now, there was no mantilla and no scarf over the dress' deep décolletage. As Christine stood there and took out from the bag a pair of high-heels, she was back-lit from the afternoon sun streaming in through the window. And to Ben's delight, the translucency of the dress left no shadows of bra or panties or doubt: Christine was naked underneath.

Christine sat down. This time, with her legs side-by-side, she changed into the high-heels without flashing her pussy at Ben as she had done in the car. She smiled up at Ben who already had the Ipad in his hand and said: -

"You know how much I love this dress. I've mailed you my confession that in summer, I sometimes wear it on the terrace and garden being naked underneath; ... like now. I've told you how it turns me on! Photograph me! I want to have pictures that show me how you ... how men see me when I do."

When Christine wanted to get up, Ben moved in close to take a snap. His voice low and insistent, he said: -

"Stay in the chair and turn your face and body to follow me as I take the shots. You came naked under your dress. ... It's loose and already nicely open at the top. ... Now show me, flash your lovely tits at me as you move. ... It's what you want to do, isn't it? ... To turn me on?"

Ben moved around in front of Christine, at times so close he feared her breath would fog the Pad's lens.

And Christine responded. Sensuously leaning forward to make the low-cut neckline of her dress gap open. Then, glimpsing down on what she had partly exposed, Christine arched back only to press her tits and pointy nipples against the barely hiding cloth. Sometimes, her dress slipped from one shoulder, momentarily almost exposing one breast. As her eyes followed Ben, Christine's face -- smiling, pouting, challenging -- expressed like her writhing body, an openly lust-filled invitation for Ben to touch.

After about twenty or so images captured, Ben stopped. He was breathing heavily, as was Christine. He asked her to move into the open space in front of the window. There Ben photographed her. All of his shots of Christine standing, turning, stretching, from the front, the back, side-on were back-lit from the sun streaming in the window. Ben, at this stage, hurried. He more sensed than knew what the thirty or so pictures he took of Christine would capture.

When Ben put the Ipad on the desk, Christine was momentarily disappointed. But then she grinned and went to her bag. As she took out another dress, lifted it and caressingly stroked down its length, she said: -

"This is my slinky dress."

Then she giggled: -

"I better change for the main event in the bathroom! ... Sorry, Ben, like Erika, I would love to strip for you too! ... But because of this dress, I want you to wait, to keep turned-on for photographing me! ... You are, Ben, aren't you? Turned-on already ... just like me?"

When, after quite a while, the bathroom door opened and Christine stepped into the frame, she took Ben's breath away. She had tied back her hair and put on a dark-red lipstick which accentuated her full, sensuous lips. The dress, sleeveless and knee-length with slits up her thighs, clung skin-tight to her body.

The light-knit material, grey, had a silvery sheen. Its contrast with the warm flesh-tone of Christine's face, arms and legs highlighted, sculpture-like the perfection of her body. Her smallish, perfectly shaped breasts were crowned by pert, almost upwards pointing nipples. As she stood there, her midriff and stomach just softly, unwrinkled curved, Ben's eyes were drawn to the sinuous marking of her pubic triangle and its flowing into the outlined swell of her thighs.

As he took the first shots of Christine walking towards the window, Ben found his voice: -

"This dress is all you said and more. It's not just slinky; it's sinful! You are twice as naked as naked in it: Incredibly and disturbingly sexy! Are you sure you want me to record what it does to you? And me?"

Christine had turned away, and Ben was taking a shot of her back, capturing the lovely contours of her back and the dimpled swell of her ass. She looked back at him, just as he took another photo. With a voice, all husky from pent-up lust she said: -

"Just show me as sinful and sexy as you see me in every picture you take. ... In this dress, with you, this is how I want to be, Ben!"

Ben found no reply, but his instructions and hot words as he placed her -- at the window, pensive, then challenging seductive, pressed against the wall, revealingly perched on the desk, -- told her he had listened. After twenty or so images, Ben directed Christine to the bed.

After what she had said, he no longer suggested or asked. He turned on the overhead light, also one of the bedside lamps in which he had replaced the globe with the bright spotlight globe he had bought. There were pillows strategically placed. In now fulfilled hope that Christine would agree, Ben had prepared for photographing her on the bed.

Christine had taken off her high heels and lain seductively back on the pillows. Ben had just decided that directing the spotlight at the wall behind the bed was giving the best lighting effect. Christine, watching his preparations, broke into an excited laugh. When Ben began to tell her the scenario he wanted, she looked at him expectantly with a smile playing over her dark-red lips.

Ben, his voice low and strained, told her he wanted to make it a full-body repeat of what they had done at the beginning. She had then, Ben whispered, shamelessly turned him on by showing more and more of her lovely tits as he circled her taking photos. Now, spread out on the bed in this dress, she had so much more to show. And he wanted to be turned-on, irresistibly so!

Ben paused. Leaning over Christine, he took the first two shots. Christine had closed her eyes. Her lips had parted sucking in her quickening breath, each one of them raising her quivering pointy-nippled breasts. It encouraged Ben to drop any pretence that what they did was for them only make-believe. In a caressing move -- it was the first time he had touched her -- he pulled and stroked Christine's slipped-up dress, almost from her pubes again down to her knees. With his voice hoarse with suppressed arousal he said: -

"With every shot, I take of you, Christine, I want you to offer me your body, offer me all that your dress promises, the sex it's about. ... And Christine, what you really want is to stop me from just looking at the Pad in my hands! You want my eyes on you ... and my hands. ... You want them all over the dress ... under it, stripping you naked! ... Because now, spread out on the bed, you want to be taken, and touched and ... yes! ... Fucked! ... You knew as much when you bought this dress, tried it on. ... I am the first, lucky man who sees you in it. ... And now you want to know, don't you, if its fuck-me magic works!"

As he talked, Ben had started to photograph her. Christine had not flinched at the language he had never used with her before but immediately responded to its lure. And Ben, with openly sexual intrusiveness, began to move around and hover over her with the Pad.

Christine's face, her eyes, her burning-red lips remained turned to the moving lens and -- wilfully and consciously - on the man behind. Her body was in constant movement. As the expression on her face changed through a range of emotions -- from reluctance to flirtatious to pure lust and abandonment -- her sinuously twisting and stretching body became a more and more irresistible sensual offering. Ben, so tempted, took shot after shot of Christine's lasciviously suggestive posing as she slid over the king-size bed.

She had abandoned all restraints. Her slithering about had pushed her skin-tight dress up her thighs. In the last photograph, Ben took, Christine's dress had worked-up past her groin. Stretched out and now with her forearm covering her eyes, she had turned her hip and a view of her lusciously glistening pussy towards Ben.

It made him pause; long enough to regain the control not to continue with the erotically charged contest between him and Christine. Ben distanced himself from her temptation by standing still over her spread out on the bed. With her dress still in revealing disarray, Christine smiled up at him as he took the shot.

Turning away from being further seduced, Ben suggested to Christine the taking of several pictures that just showed her relaxing on the bed in her slinky dress. This done, Ben turned off the spot-light. Not finding words for what he sensed was for Christine a disappointing ending, he walked to the desk and put down the Ipad. He could hear some rustling from the direction of the bed, and then Christine moving into the bathroom. She made no attempt to speak either.

When Christine emerged from the bathroom, she was again in her dustcoat. She walked up to the desk. Ben was already at work and had begun selecting the best from the shots he had taken. Christine put her arms around Ben's shoulder. With her face close to his, she looked down on the Pad's screen. It displayed one of the images taken at the beginning.

Christine, her voice low, asked: -

"You will transfer four of your favourite pictures to our Pad later today, as you did with Erika's shots, won't you? But please, Ben, as a favour, don't select any from the bed."

Christine paused, pushing her face closer. Ben felt her excited breath on his ear as she murmured: -

"That part turned into something unexpected, didn't it? I want to see all the pictures you took. ... But I want them just for myself and not on our shared Pad. ... Can you think of a solution? Tell me on Saturday."

Christine picked up her bag and turned to leave. Stopping at the door, she looked back at Ben and said: -

"The bed ... it was extraordinary! For you too, wasn't it? ... You do want to keep these pictures of me on your Pad, don't you? ... To remember me."

Ben set to work. Christine's wish to keep their session on the bed and its results a secret between them put him in a quandary. In one way he was pleased and flattered, in another, there was a twinge of guilt regarding Erika. The latter was not eased when he realised that he had taken almost three times as many shots of Christine than of Erika.

Leaving the photos of the bed-session aside for a separate folio should have made the job of selecting the dozen or so best shots of Christine easier. What complicated the selection was that Christine had set him the unexpected task of capturing her beauty and sex appeal in two so differently revealing dresses.

The originally agreed on purpose of the session was to photograph Christine in her favourite slinky dress. In it, however, she transformed into a woman that exuded a raw, unrestrained, for a male quite confronting sexuality. While Christine was aware and strongly attracted to this aspect of her personality, she feared -- while always tempted -- to allow it to become her public persona. Ben realised that Christine, whether by choice or accident, had revealed all for him by posing in this dress. It was her confession. And she had asked him for his discretion and silence.

Ben assigned, therefore, all but four of the shots of Christine in this dress to the ones she had asked him to set aside for her alone. Except for the four, all the images he selected for possible transfer to Erika's and Christine's Ipad were of the ones he had taken with her in the summer dress. The softness and barely diffusing transparency of the dress' material lent, when back-lit, a romantically-soft sensuality to Christine's beautiful nakedness underneath.