A Homecoming Pt. 08

Story Info
An unexpected Welcome Home shared with two sexy sisters.
4.7k words
4.7
5.9k
13

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 22

At breakfast, on Friday morning, Erika paid Ben the usual close attention. Was it because it was his last day? Ben was not in a playful mood and kept his hands on the table. Erika, remaining unmolested, eventually just told him quietly that she would have the whole afternoon off. If it suited, she could come soon after lunch.

Ben spent the morning with a last meander through the town and a visit to the bank. On returning to the hotel he settled, with Christine, the account for his stay. They also exchanged, for the first time, their private phone numbers.

With phones, there was always the chance that they could fall into the hands of others. To avoid this possibility, Christine, Erika and Ben had restricted their traceable messaging to their secure Ipads. The arrangements for their get-together in Munich would also be made that way. But for the on-site meeting in Munich, phone-contact would come in handy. Provided everything else was deleted, Ben's number on Christine's phone -- she being the hotel's manager and he a guest -- carried no risk.

Ben realised, however, that he and Christine had now -- in addition to the hotel's computer -- means for getting in touch that excluded Erika. The possibility alone made Ben feel uneasy. But he decided not to raise the issue with Erika and so threaten their threesome.

Not long after lunch, as promised, Erika came. Ben was sitting at his desk, and she quickly stepped up and into his arms. With a mischievous smile, Erika bent forward. As she kissed him, Ben's hands grasped at her ass to pull her closer. He felt the twitching of muscles as she slipped out of her shoes. Ben got the message. Erika was ready to undress.

So, Ben stood up. Without bothering the buttons, he pulled Erika's business blouse up over her head and threw it aside. Drawing the zip of her trousers, he stripped them slowly down her legs. Erika chuckled as she stepped out of her pants.

Except for her stockings, she was naked. Erika had taken off the bra and panties underneath her business attire before she came. Ben sat down in surprise. She giggled in delight as she silenced his incoherent mumbling by guiding one of her beautiful tits onto his lips. Erika blushed; more about her words then being now naked in Ben's arms, as she confessed: -

"Today, I came ready ... stripped ... wanted to show you how much I want to get f ... your kind of loving sex! ... A proper strip-tease would take too long. ... I'll leave it for a hot video ... for our sexting. ... Today you want me naked, Ben, don't you? ... Ready for ... anything?"

Erika was already busily at work undressing him. Ben's shirt had joined her trousers and blouse on the floor. Having unbuckled and unzipped his pants, she sank down on her knees. Erika grinned up at Ben and stated: -

"I am not submitting, I'm taking possession! ... Of your shoes, socks, trousers, jocks ... and then ... yes! ... Your cock! ... And after ... you can take me to the bed ... or spread me out on the desk ... or the floor!"

Erika was as good as her word. Ben, looking down on her, drank in her beauty. And then the raunchy eagerness with which she peeled down his boxers to let his already erect cock spring free. Erika greeted it with a triumphant yelp: -

"I knew it! ... For me, your lovely cock never needs waking up! ... It's waiting for my hungry mouth, ... as my pussy is always for yours! ... But today I'll be first!"

And then her mouth and caressing fingers did take possession of Ben's cock and balls. She did not bury her face in his groin. Erika looked up to catch Ben looking down on her, as her tongue played lovingly over the tip and shaft. And then her mouth began to suck in more and more of the length of his cock.

Ben stroked Erika's face and hair, confessing how much he loved her. She was his beautiful, bewitching woman, and he never wanted to lose her again. In their love-making, he told her, everything she was, did and said was for him a precious, undeserved gift. Erika's lovely tits, her sexy ass, her delectable pussy, and her shameless mouth -- whether in kissing or devouring his cock like now -- were an irresistible turn-on.

Ben pulled a resisting Erika up before her demanding mouth and wicked tongue could undo him. With her legs straddling his, he pulled her breasts to his mouth. As his teeth closed over her swelling-up nipples, his fingers dug into her straining buttocks to stop her from ramming her cunt onto his cock. Erika, in the grip of lust, would have rushed him into a much too early climax.

Pressing Erika's twisting body against his, Ben kissed her moaning mouth before he murmured in her ear: -

"Sorry, darling. I've got to hold you back. You'd make me come much too quickly. ... And you wouldn't be loved the way, I know, you wish to be ... Should I tell you?"

"How do I love to be loved? What are you going to do with me? ... Tell me, Ben! ... Tell me what I want? ... ... God, yes, yes! ... Fuck me!"

Erika's exclamation was in response to Ben having allowed his cock to push partly into her so badly wanting-to-fuck pussy. Ben's tongue flicked into Erika's ear as he whispered: -

"I want to make love to you for a long, long time. ... Taking you the edge ... into coming after coming ... by loving your pussy ... first with my cock. ... But then ... I'll eat your pussy up ... make you come in my mouth! ... And then I want to fuck you again ... hard! ... Are you going to give me your hot, just-fucked pussy to suck and lick into a beautiful orgasm? ... You love coming that way, don't you? ... Or are you still too shy to tell me?"

"God, no! ... I want you, yes, to make love to my pussy, my clit, my cunt until I come! ... And how! ... But now, ... God! ... Fuck me! ... And kiss me! ... Always kiss me! ... Love me!"

With Ben seated in the chair and Erika straddling him, his grip on her ass guided her into a sinuously caressing in-and-out. With their lips locked and tongues lovingly entwined, Erika was soon shivering and mewing in pleasure. When Ben released his hold, Erika continued unguided to sink the hot-slippery grip of her cunt again and again on Ben's thrusting-up cock.

Then, suddenly, Erika pulled up her legs. As she ground down hard on Ben, she locked her arms around his neck, and her mouth and tongue took him captive with a rapturous kiss. Erika's buttocks twitched and spread open in his grasping hands as she cried out: -

"Ben! Ben! ... Take me ... now take my pussy! ... Eat me out ... you promised! ... I'm starting to come!"

They pulled apart, got off the chair, and as one rushed to the bed. Erika threw herself on it, turning at once as she wide-opened her legs. Reaching down, her fingers pulled her pussy's lips apart. Laid bare for Ben's eyes was the tempting lusciousness, the glistening pink of Erika's beautiful cunt. She laughed at Ben before she hoarsely uttered: -

"I'm shameless ... no longer shy. ... It's all your doing. ... Make love to my pussy ... taste me ... eat me out ... make me come! God, make me come!"

And as Ben sank his mouth on Erika's -- for him so utterly delectable -- pussy, a surprise awaited him. Erika had remembered. Her knowing fingers had coaxed the pearly clit out of its sheath. As his tongue started its circling caress, he could hear Erika's first gasping, half-swallowed cry. In reaching up for her breasts, his fingers closed over excitedly enlarged nipples that just begged to be pinched.

The shiver in Erika's groin and thighs, as well as her increasing love-sounds, soon told Ben of Erika's mounting arousal. This time, his pleasure in orally pleasuring Erika would be brief. But he prolonged it by only in quick bursts of licks tantalising her oversensitive clit. Instead, he sank and twirled his tongue into the cock-widened, hot juice seeping opening of her cunt or closed his teeth over and sucked in her pussy's fleshy lips.

It still tipped Erika, for Ben much too quickly over the edge. With drawn-out and repeated screams of "Yes!", Erika's hands pressed his face onto her convulsing groin. Giving no quarter, Ben's mouth and tongue ravaged her palpitating cunt.

When he eventually escaped her strangle-hold, Ben drew his tongue over Erika's heaving stomach to her arching tits. There his lips and teeth paid their due - changing from eagerly offered boob to boob - to Erika's perky, attention-seeking nipples.

They were finally mouth to mouth, exchanging their hot breaths. As their tongues were fighting which was to breach first into the other's mouth, Erika's legs spread and her twisting groin searched for Ben's cock. Ben responded with blind jabs that made her gasp in expectation. And then one of the stabs parted her pussy's slippery lips, and Ben's cock sank to the hilt into Erika's, in her coming still hot-throbbing cunt.

She cried out. When Ben raised and bent back her legs and began now to ram his cock -- with teasing pauses - into her, Erika's nails dug into his back. And with every thrust, she let Ben know of her unbridled lust in such fucking.

At first, it was her tongue darting to entwining his. But then, Erika's moans turned into gasped, stammering words that urged Ben to fuck her harder ... fuck her and fuck her ... not to stop! She whimpered she was coming ... again ... could not stop! ... And God, how she so loved to be fucked by him and only him! ... Could never get enough ... loved coming ... again and again!

Ben's quickening thrusts and Erika's arousing exhortations combined powerfully in rushing him into and keeping her in a joint, drawn-out orgasm. As Ben held Erika, with her legs raised, in a tight embrace, he had missed the increasing shivering of her body. Distracted by his own onset of coming, Erika's piercing scream caught him by surprise. His cock was gripped in the shaking grinding of her groin as a hot stream gushed from her cunt. With a cry of "My God, no!" Erika grabbed his head and drew him into a panting, gasping for breath, telling-all kiss. Then, with the final frenetic bursts of his cock ramming into her, they both howled in lust as they were tossed into the torrent of a wanton-wild coming.

They stayed closely embraced until the last throes of the orgiastic turmoil ebbed away. When Erika stirred, she murmured: -

"I'm sorry ... we are lying in a puddle. I couldn't hold back. ... Had no idea I could come like that. God, did I ever come!"

Ben grinned and gave her a comforting kiss. Then he said: -

"Oversexed women like you need to be punished! ... If we were married, I would make you sleep on your wet patch every night."

Erika giggled: -

"If we were married, I'd gladly take this punishment ... every night earning it! ... But now, I better get a towel."

Instead of getting off the soaked sheet, Erika' snuggled up to Ben to suggest: -

"Want to come with me and have a shower? ... Just for the two of us, it will be our last one."

Under the shower, Erika and Ben indulged in their now perfected foreplay. Ben gave Erika a lengthy but gently intrusive washing of her ass and pussy. He whispered in her ear how sorry he was that her lovely pussy was now so sore from him having been so brutal and having fucked her much too hard. And he wanted so much to make love to it again, with his tongue and fingers and cock. Suppressing a welling up laughter, he said because he loved her so much, he would have to hold back now, to let her pussy recover for their meeting in Munich.

Erika, under the water streaming down on them, was also busily at play. Her tongue kept poking at Ben's lips to interrupt his mumbles as her ass' rosette and pussy squirmed invitingly against Ben's too gentle fingering. And her hand had taken a firm grip on Ben's still tender cock. As Erika - none too gently - was masturbating it into a growing erection, she asked: -

"Well, then I better stop exciting your naughty cock! ... It's getting big again. ... Do you want me to stop? ... Make this cock wait for Munich ... for Christine and me!"

She sunk down on her knees and let her tongue flick over the tip of Ben's cock. Looking up at him, Erika demanded an answer: -

"Don't you still want me alone? ... Want my tender pussy? ... It's still itching for you ... for your wicked tongue ... your fingers ... your hard cock!"

Searching for an answer, not in words, Erika's mouth closed possessively over Ben's cock. Her hands, with fingers and nails digging into his buttocks, pressed his cock deep into her ravenously sucking mouth. But then, she pulled back, and let her tongue and teeth punish his swelling-up tip, only to thrust then Ben's cock even deeper into her mouth.

Eventually, Ben had to stop her; she was getting him undone. He fumbled for the tap to turn off the water streaming down on them, and dragged Erika -- she moaned in token protest - up.

As they towelled each other dry, Ben pulled Erika into a quick embrace and questioned her: -

"Erika, with you being such a passionate lover ... it makes me wonder ... will there be any room for Christine?"

To Ben's surprise, Erika started to laugh. She pulled him into a kiss and then breathily said: -

"Stop worrying, I'll be a sharing-all partner in our threesome at Christmas. ... Look forward to it! ... But today, I want you all by myself. ... It's probably the last time. ... Now, off to bed! ... You have to give me something to remember for the next three months."

As Erika turned to skip away, Ben smacked her hard on her bum. It turned her giggling into a scream. Throwing herself on the bed, Erika rubbed her reddening buttock. First breaking into laughter and then putting on a sulking expression she said to Ben: -

"Now my bottom will remember you! ... I'll warn Christine ... how we might get punished if we don't behave in Munich."

Then she grinned, pulled Ben down on top of her and said: -

"Something new to look forward to ... for us."

Wrestling herself free from Ben's embrace, Erika straddled him. As her pussy began circling in search for Ben's cock, Erika cradled Ben's head and breathily whispered: -

"I'm going to ride you ... and you can smack my bottom as hard as you like!"

"And you would tell Christine? ... Ask her if she'd like it too? ... How much do you tell each other? ... Everything?"

Ben knew from the exchange of mails that the sisters talked freely about their meetings with him. What he was curious about was whether Erika and Christine exchanged the saucy details of their love-sessions.

Erika, for the moment, did not answer. Her grinding groin had captured Ben's teasing cock. So instead of talking, Erika kissed him hotly. Her tongue snuck into Ben's mouth just as his rod slid into her quivering pussy. As Ben began fucking her with slow, penetrating upward thrusts, Erika whispered her admission: -

"Yes, we tell each other everything. ... Always have. ... Do you mind that I know what you and Christine got-up-to in the cabin? ... That Christine will know ... how you made me squirt and wet the bed at my fourth climax, today?... And about the first three, too! ... She'll be excited and jealous! ... I know we are terrible. ... Are you shocked?"

Ben grinned, giving Erika with both hands a loud smack on her buttocks. Then he said: -

"You are naughty, both of you ... I love it! ... But how about watching and being watched ... Christine sucking my cock and you riding me, like now!"

Erika had sat up and with Ben's cock sunk in to the hilt had begun to ride him. His question stopped her. She lifted her pussy almost off his cock. Upright, with her arms on her side stretching out her lovely breasts, Erika looked down on him. She smiled as she saw his eyes consuming her as they wandered from her face over the swell of her breasts and then, finally, down to her pussy. Its plump folds hugged the tip of his cock. Erika's lips formed unspoken words as she swayed over Ben with a sinuous movement out of her hips. She wanted to be and was the seducer in their play. As Ben thrust his cock up into her, he almost shouted: -

"God, Erika, you are a witch! ... So irresistibly sexy!"

She bent forward, cradled Ben's face in her hands and said, her voice low and hesitating: -

"Am I? ... I want Christine to see me ... like you do now. ... She must see how sexy I am ... why you want me. ... And I expect to see ... to see the same from Christine ... and you!"

Then Erika kissed Ben; lovingly and long before she admonished him: -

"Stop thinking and talking about what is to come ... between the three of us. For now, we have another two hours on our own!"

CHAPTER 23

On his way down for dinner, Ben met Gerd in the entrance-hall. Gerd, in overcoat and car-keys in his hand, was obviously going out. Although he seemed in a grim mood, he stopped to exchange a few sentences with Ben, shook his hand, wished him Good Luck and bade him Good Bye. Christine was watching them from behind the glass. Once Gerd had gone, she gave Ben a wave to come into the office.

Christine had obviously been angry. She reached into her desk and took out a bottle of Schnapps and held it questioningly in Ben's direction. When he nodded, she produced two glasses to pour a generous shot. Throwing back her head Christine toasted Ben with an emphatic -- "Well, this is to us and may he go to hell!" and emptied her glass with a gulp.

Keeping the bottle out of sight but well in reach, Christine leaned back in her chair and told Ben about her grievance. The hotel was too small to afford a night-porter. The entrance-door had an electronic lock and -- as Ben had learned - could be opened with a code of numbers. These were given to guests who, after a night on the town, planned to return late at night to the hotel. There was also an emergency call button on the reception desk.

The duty of being on-call after 10 o'clock -- for admitting a locked-out guest or late arrival, or an in-house emergency -- Christine and Gerd were supposed to share. The signal could be directed at either the marital apartment or -- from the time before their marriage -- to what had been Christine's separate room situated closer to the reception area. This room she had never surrendered. As her marriage to Gerd from an unpromising beginning progressively deteriorated, Christine had practically moved back into her room.

The argument tonight between her and Gerd was triggered by his going-out again. As he returned "mostly late and always drunk" -as she put it - the responsibility for the night-vigil at the hotel had more and more fallen on her alone. She shrugged her shoulder and refilled her glass: -

"I blew-up. I just had enough!"

Then, with an apologetic smile, Christine changed the subject. She told Ben that she and Erika had looked at the hotel offerings in Munich. They had downloaded the prospectus of the one they had chosen. Christine asked if she should transfer it to Ben's pad. Then she grinned and said: -

"You can text us if you agree with Erika's choice of bathroom and my choice of bed for our two nights in Munich."

Ben had gotten up to leave for dinner. In the door-way, Christine stopped him. She had turned serious and added: -

"Erika seems to think you are worried about us three getting together as lovers. ... Believe me, both of us are looking forward to being that ... with you, in Munich. For Erika and me, finding and now being able to love you after all these years, is ... wonderful ... exciting! It's like a breath ... no ... a gust of fresh air gushing into our stale, settled lives. ... We don't know why? ... But with you, we are feeling free and young and sexy and desired! ... Erika and I are not going to let it go to waste by being jealous and prudish shy!"

Ben looked at Christine. There was a glint of tears in her eyes. It made him stammer: -

"Neither will I waste it. ... You both loving me ... is the greatest gift. ... So undeserved ... I still find it hard to believe."

12