A Homecoming Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he could not find the right words, Ben turned and fled.

After dinner, Ben returned to his room. He rang his father, not talking at great length. Ben gave him his departure-time and thanked him and Helen for coming to see him off. Then Ben settled down to answer, at length, a letter from friends in Australia.

At ten o'clock, a mail arrived on Ben's pad; with no message, just an enclosure. It was the Munich hotel brochure Christine had promised, sent from the hotel's computer. Ben guessed that it was the last task Christine had done before closing-up and going to bed.

Ben could only applaud the choice made by Erika and Christine on the details that mattered most. The super-king-size bed, discretely lit, looked sinfully inviting. And then the bathroom: Besides a large, glassed-in shower with gleaming apertures, it sported a luxurious hot tub. Ben could imagine how Erika had drooled over the picture, with mind and pussy aflame about what such a playroom promised!

Ben wanted to show his approval. He posted an immediate reply to Christine and Erika's pad: -

To Christine & Erika: - "Great choice of hotel! Imagining myself already with two sexy beauties on the silky sheets of the bed, in the hot tub, the sinful bed, in the bubbling tub again, etc., etc., etc. ... Why, oh why ... ONLY two nights? B."

With Erika at home, Christine retired for the night and, he assumed, their Ipad locked away in a drawer, Ben did not expect a reply. He, therefore, cleared his desk and packed his pad into the overnight case, ready for departure in the morning. As he undressed for going to bed, he heard the pad's muted binging. Taking it out of the valise to check, the mail was -- to Ben's surprise - from Christine: -

To Ben: - "I hoped to hear from you tonight and took our Ipad with me to bed. So glad you like our choice and see its possibilities(!!) for our nights in Munich! Pity that we can only justify ONE Christmas shopping-day with our husbands. All we can do is combine it with a night of 'rest'(!??!) before and after. I wanted to risk and spend an hour or so with you tonight to find out your ideas about 'resting'. But then, Gerd put me on night-duty again! That made sneaking up to your room impossible. You saw how angry I was. So, am nursing the Pad in my bed in the hope for some sexting! C."

To Christine: - "God, the thought that you are -- possibly dressed - in your room waiting for an unlikely ringing of the doorbell! Instead, you could now be twisting naked in my arms, with our tongues wrestling and my fingers at play in your luscious-slippery, just waiting to be fucked pussy. The loss will rob me of my sleep! B."

There was a five-minute delay for Christine's response: -

To Ben: - "Bloody Gerd! I know what I am missing out on, Ben. It's going to be a long, long wait for my pussy until Christmas. What is a girl supposed to do? See enclosure. C."

The attached picture was a selfie of Christine. Sitting up leaning against the bedhead, she was in a dressing gown. Its cloth had fallen aside from Christine's arching body, framing her enticing nakedness. Christine's eyes were on the pad in her stretched out hand, and therefore on him. Her lips were breathily parted, and her nipples were perkily pointing up.

To Christine: - "Love the picture! Makes me wish I could be there and kiss your luscious lips and your beautiful tits. And suck and bite your already excited nipples! B."

To Ben: - "God, they were, but I could only get half of me on the picture. So, you missed out seeing what my fingers were doing to my pussy! C."

To Christine: - "And me not there to slide my tongue down your belly to sink it into your delicious cunt for a long, long session of eating you up. Missing out, I now imagine seeing your finger sweet-torturing your naughty clit. God, I'm getting hard! B."

To Ben: - "I love turning you on like that! Erika promised you already webcams of her sexy stripping. You want such cams of me as well, Ben, don't you? With Erika and me posing and getting hot shooting them for you, you'll get more than incomplete selfies! Erika and I have watched webcams on our Ipad. We liked the ideas behind them but thought there was no man we would ever make one for. Now we have you!!! My imagination is running hot! We'll outdo each other trying to drive you crazy lusting for us; getting your cock rock-hard for our -- you can be sure - itching for you pussies!!! Love & kisses all over, C."

To Christine & Erika: - "I'll have the first of a restless night, tonight! You are my naughty, lecherous vixens. Love you -- both of you - madly! B."

As was usual, the reception was busy in the morning with departures and arrivals. Christine ordered a taxi for Ben. While he waited, they exchanged a few polite, neutral words. Just as with Erika yesterday afternoon, there was no sense of leave-taking or sadness of loss. The three of them knew they would stay connected; they were now bound to each other in body and mind.

Ben had timed his arriving at the railway-station well. He wanted to avoid a too-long wait with father and Helen before his leaving, and the embarrassing silences as they ran out of things to say. Helen and father had arrived before him and were waiting at the taxi rank. Assisting Ben with his lighter pieces of luggage, they strolled, chatting, to the platform to await the train.

Ben, on visiting his father and Helen the previous day, had told them that they would, perhaps, already next year, see each other again. He had explained that his occupation and financial circumstances allowed him now the occasional indulgence of an Austrian holiday. Therefore, when the train pulled in, they farewelled each other with a cheery Good By, See You Again. The uncertainties besetting their reunion were not allowed to cloud their mood. There was, of course, the advanced age of Ben's father. But foremost was Ben's awareness that only his staying connected with Erika and Christine would bring him back for another homecoming.

As the train set in motion, Ben leaned against the window to wave. Only now he saw her.

Erika had come, but Ben, being with father and Helen, had stood back. Standing behind the glassed entrance to the station, she sent Ben hopefully seen kiss and furtive wave.


12