A Homecoming Surprise

Story Info
Helen returns home to find a gender surprise in her bed.
2.5k words
4.51
7.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late in the evening and Helen finally pulled into her driveway returning home. It had been a long day and she had been busy with back-to-back appointments for the whole shift. Her body felt fatigued from the physical effort and the emotional energy that she put into her work, but she felt content having helped so many souls.

Although she was tired, her body resonated with a tingle of satisfaction that she derived from her work. The exposure to so many bodies, the skin to skin contact, and the intimacy of the therapy never failed to arouse her senses.

She provided massage therapy to all sorts of clients across the day, but a late afternoon appointment had been a special treat. Harmony, a fit young woman from the body building circuit had requested some remedial work for some strains and soreness. Helen recalled the consultation and how she assisted the athlete to shed her garments, revealing a figure with perfect form, beautifully toned with muscles in clear definition.

Harmony had been a delight to massage, and Helen cast her mind back to the feeling as she delicately trailed her hands across the perfect skin, and traced her fingers along muscular creases. As the massage proceeded, the two connected spiritually, and Harmony made no protestations as Helen's hands roamed, finding the intimate folds of her body and allowed her fingers to explore and arouse.

Although Helen loved her job, it was still draining. Her body was fatigued from the physical effort and her mind exhausted from the positive energy that she gave her clients.

Helen turned off the ignition and sighed. Now it was time to relax. A wine on the couch, some decompression in front of the screen and then some well-earned rest. But before she gathered the energy to make her final push for the front door, she decided to reflect on the day. Images of the many and varied bodies ricocheted through her mind, but her thoughts kept coming back to Harmony. God, that body was beautiful, thought Helen as she drank in every little morsel of memory that she could recover.

She sat a few more moments, conscious to let her breath slow and her mind relax, then collected her keys and personal items and pressed onward, dragging herself up the garden path to her front door. Strange. The latch didn't make the usual click when she turned the key. She was not sure what it was, but things didn't feel right. She spun around to see if anyone was watching but nothing was out of place and no-one was there. Helen slipped inside with her ninja senses on full alert and left the lights off.

She crept to the kitchen, innately knowing how to move sightlessly in her own house. She reached for the knife block and her hand instinctively grasped the handle of her favourite blade.

Her eyes had acclimatised to the darkness and she scanned the house for threats. Nothing in the living area. Nothing in the bathroom. But when she arrived at her bedroom, it was clear that a mass was taking cover under her blankets. Her heart quickened and she felt butterflies in her tummy. What the fuck was going on, she wondered. Was this some real life Goldilocks that had taken up residence? And what did that make her - Mother Bear?

Should she run? No. This was her house and no one was going to scare her off. Besides it was too late to call on friends. She gripped the knife tightly, preparing for the fight, flung back the covers, stepped back and flicked the wall switch. "Who the fuck are you?" she blurted out, as the bright ceiling light revealed a naked muscular form, face down and fast asleep in her bed.

Who was this man, and what was he doing here? While her eyes acclimatised to the dazzling lights and her mind settled down from the scare, she became aware that it was a familiar body - someone she had seen recently. The hue of the skintone triggered the first alarm bell - a warm colour that almost looked real, but with a tinge that was subtly artificial. The body was strong. Really strong. He started to stir and the muscles rippled all over his back, expanding and contracting.

The man was slow to react, giving Helen the time to look over his form and size up the threat that he presented. Bleary eyed, he lifted his face, half turned over and under the bright light he squinted. Helen could not believe what she saw.

"Harmony, is that really you?" she exclaimed. "What are you doing here?"

Helen felt embarrassed that she had mistaken Harmony for a man. The physique and cropped hair contributed to her mistake, but Helen had just presumed that any invader must be male. The feeling of embarrassment transitioned through a cascade of emotions - confusion why Harmony would be in her bed, concern that there must be an emergency, resentment that her private home had been compromised.

"Sorry," Harmony replied in a groggy way. "I thought I'd surprise you. Then I fell asleep. I didn't mean to scare you."

"But what are you doing here? Why did you come to see me? Why did you get into my bed?" Helen became more confused the more she thought about this strange situation. She lowered the knife but she remained wary. "What do you need now that we couldn't do at our appointment? Did you leave something behind?" Helen hurled questions in rapid fire at Harmony without leaving an opportunity for a response. Harmony blinked her eyes and yawned, obviously posing no threat.

"I don't want anything," Harmony replied. "I'm here at your service. What would you like me to do?" She smiled kindly, still slumped tummy-down on the bed.

Harmony pressed her torso up and twisted her naked body around to lie sideways on the bed. "I thought we made a connection this afternoon, and I really enjoyed your company. When you said that we should meet up again, and I said when, and you said 'anytime' - well - it got me thinking."

Helen was presented with the next big surprise of the night, as equally unexpected. Harmony was endowed with a cock, dangling loosely and as natural as you please. Helen could not believe her eyes and performed a literal double-take. But there it was - a cock - only a small one but definitely and unmistakably a dick. It was in a flaccid state with the glans hidden away by the foreskin, and the unmistakable loose skin of balls sagged behind the shaft of the penis.

Helen was more confused than ever. She looked over the naked form and tried to recover all memories from the afternoon consultation. Doubtless she made some throw-away invitation to see Harmony again, but didn't really think it would be so soon.

Harmony remained in a relaxed, reclined pose while Helen's eyes roamed over her curves and contours. The muscles remained as prominent and sexy as she remembered from the afternoon. Harmony's tits were really extensions of her burgeoning pectoral muscles, and the breasts themselves only presented a small additional layer to the chest muscles. Helen noted the distinct line that passed down the middle of Harmony's chest with muscular fibres branching off each side.

But Helen had no recollection of a cock. She checked herself, and remembered that it had definitely been a naked massage. She distinctly remembered how well the tan had been applied, and how it was completely uniform across Harmony's skin, even across her bare mound.

Could Harmony really be male, she wondered. Helen had no aversions to men, women or transgender liaisons. But she was still reeling from a sequence of evening shocks and having difficulty recovering her mental balance.

Helen decided that it didn't really matter what gender Harmony was - she was absolutely hot. Perhaps, thought Helen, Harmony offered the best of all worlds. A pleasant female demeanour, a physique to die for and a cock for sucking and fucking. She scrutinised Harmony's body shape once more - yes, the hips were shapely, but with all that body sculpturing, who would know.

The silence continued while Helen gazed over Harmony and thought over her options. She definitely seemed sincere in her offer.and she appeared no threat at all.

Helen's eyes were drawn to those breasts, those abs and that cock, and she began to feel her pussy throb ever so slightly. The flight or fight reaction in her body had sent adrenaline levels soaring, and now as her nervous system reverted to a safe feeling, it delivered a wave of arousal that washed over her entire body.

She placed the knife away safely at the top of her cupboard and as she turned back, Harmony rolled onto her back, letting her legs splay and her cock drape meekly across her thigh.

Helen's hand gently brushed her own breast and her fingers tweaked at a nipple. "At my service" she repeated, and her imagination kicked into gear. Her mind raced through the things that she would love to do - some old favourites and some things she'd always wanted to try. It made her excited and she felt her heart rate rising once more, and sensed her pussy growing moist.

"What would I like to do?" she mused once more, looking at Harmony's sexy form sprawled on her mattress. Her forefinger touched the corner of her lip as she contemplated the possibilities, but it was her fatigued body that made the decision for her.

"Roll over," Helen instructed. "Onto your tummy." Harmony complied and lay down flat. Helen admired her buttock, back and shoulders, and the cock presented neatly in her thigh gap. Yes, this was perfect, she thought. Her body and mind needed rest and it would be perfect to lie on top of her body to sleep and dream.

But first she needed to set the mood. She dimmed the light. She stepped out of her work attire. Then she unsnapped her bra, letting her ample breasts fall free in that delicious daily feeling of relief. She slid her thumb under the waistband of her panties and eased them over her hips to fall in a crumpled pile on the floor. Even in the dim light she could discern a tiny patch on the fabric where her juices had leaked a little during the day and again just now. She lit the scented candle, that she kept bedside to offer just the right level of relaxing light and fragrance.

Helen manoeuvred to the foot of the bed and then crawled onto the mattress, hovering over Harmony's body. She lowered herself and let her nipples graze her thighs as she worked her way upward. She lowered further and felt her soft breasts press into her firm buttocks as she crawled onward. Eventually she came to rest with her head between Harmony's broad shoulders and her tummy along the length of her torso. She extended, then folded her arms to make a little pillow for her cheek and then lifted each leg in turn, placing them along the length of Harmony's own legs.

Helen felt the warmth of her new friend's body radiating through her, and the sleekness of her skin enabled her to wriggle easily to find just the right position. Her eyes closed, her breathing slowed and she was at peace.

Harmony lay silently still beneath Helen but she could feel the slowly beating heart like a metronome reverberating through her entire being. She felt her breasts spreading, spilling over her hard back muscles and it was just like her body was melting.

Helen's mound was pressed hard against the base of Harmony's back and it meant that her engorged clit was in firm contact with her butt, pressing against the tailbone.

Helen's body wriggled a little and it felt so good. The skin on her tummy rubbed against her back, but it was the pressure on her mound which really activated her senses. She wriggled again. And once more. And now her body acquired a mind of its own and she began to grind her mound hard against Harmony's ass.

She could tell that Harmony enjoyed it too. Her breathing had changed and she was pushing back to complement Helen's mild thrusting. Helen let her legs part and fall each side of Harmony's body, so that her knees and shins contacted the bed. It allowed her pussy to open ever so slightly, and as she continued to grind her body back and forth she could feel her inner flesh swelling and beckoning for attention. The bulb of her clit had swollen and was now protruding ever so slightly, and begging for touch. With each thrust she would slide her pussy along Harmony's hard tailbone, leaving a smear of juices to lubricate its path.

Who the fuck did she think she was kidding? There was no way that she was going to sleep now. Her body was on fire. The urge to press two bodies together surged through her, and every inch of her skin had become sensitive to the touch. Helen brought her lips up close to Harmony's ear.

Her teeth closed gently on Harmony's earlobe and she bit down ever so gently. Then she whispered, "Will you fuck me?"

Harmony pressed upward, lifting her body with Helen on top as if she weighed nothing at all. Then she postured on hands and knees and skilfully wrapped one arm behind her back and around Helen's waist. She swung her underneath so that Helen lay beneath her impressive frame. Helen repositioned her legs so that they parted widely with Harmony in the middle, her growing cock suspended above Helen's body.

Helen's eyes wandered up and down Harmony's naked figure, admiring her impressive torso. "Give me your tongue," Helen instructed and Harmony extended it a little.

Harmony's head angled forward and Helen hungrily grasped Harmony's tongue between her lips. She sucked it deeper into her mouth and began to gently caress it with her own tongue. Their two tongues merged in a lustful sea of saliva, and Helen felt her pussy becoming as wet as their joined mouths.

Helen reached down with two hands and clutched Harmony's shaft. It was a diminutive cock and relatively thin, but it was as hard as a rock. Helen pulled it towards her pussy and rubbed the tip back and forth along her creamy slit while she continued to suck Harmony's tongue. She closed her eyes, delighting in the dual experience.

Out of nowhere, an annoying tickle arose in the back of Helen's throat. How frustrating, she thought. She was in the zone and the tryst was just starting to get interesting. If only she could it hold back the cough for a few minutes more, then she could enjoy this moment.

A sputter, then a hack, then a cough. It was an instinct that was impossible to resist. Her eyes shot open. Helen encountered yet another surprise for the evening. She was still sitting in her car, parked in the driveway. She had one thumb in her mouth and her other hand plunged down her panties. Her keys and belongings had slipped from her lap onto the floor. Helen coughed once more to clear her throat and came to her senses. It had been an extremely busy day. Helen concluded that she must be exceptionally tired. It was time to go inside.