All Comments on 'A Horny Woman: Enslaved Ch. 05'

by highcountryscribbler

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Sexy, satisfying and wild

I just wonder how her loving hubby's going to react if Shelly has a black baby - and discovers how she got it. Actually the baby would be the least of the problems to me. Her oh-so-willing submission would trouble me more since it's a total breach of her marriage vows. Or this might turn out to be just another cheating wife - wimp husband story, which would be a real disappointment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
OMG

WOW mmmmm that was hot! i came like 4 times while reading that! thank gawd for my battery operated boyfriend :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
To Sexy, satisfying and wild

Hope he does what she is afraid he'd do if dinner was late. If she popped a nigger kid out of her slut ass, I'd throw her and her fucking whelp both out in the street and let a truck run over the worthless motherfucker. She is about as filthy a slut cunt as has ever been written about on literotica. She is the kind of bitch that spreads VD. fuck anything that walks, and bareback too. What i'd like to see is her give her husband a dose of the bull headed clapp. That would seal her fate big time.

Peter FarrarPeter Farraralmost 20 years ago
Great series

Please keep up this great series of stories! I'll be looking forward to lots more of them. Maybe the guys on Roger's team would like a change from cheerleaders?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fantabulous

you keep the good work up so that i'll be able to keep my little commander up. though my humble request, please don't overcrowd it just keep it to shelly and my man, mr. roger. make them fuck at risque places, like at her home when her husband is around and awake. if you want to join in somebody, bring in rog's mom. incest and mature are definitely a hardcore grouping.

fakers51fakers51over 19 years ago
awesome chapters

I am glad I waited until this latest chapter see where it was going. All chapters are good reading and keep thinging will the husband ever catch Shelly doing what she is doing. It seems in this last chapter she makes a statement about her husband killing her. What thought!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
If It Ain’t White, It Ain’t Right

If It Ain’t White, It Ain’t Right

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
And her husband did

Just what she said he would,,,.... no more chapters possible

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Banana cock, even if unintended, sums up this ir garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well .. surely the fetid fantasies of a juvenile delinquent who has been jerking of to the smell of his moms used panties !!! God .. please grow up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous