A Horror Love Story

Story Info
Ria and Cason make love in the middle of a zombie apocalypse.
766 words
3.29
3k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ria stood on the roof of the Jeep, shooting left; right and centre whilst Cason battled in hand combat with a huge zombie twice his size. He looked back at Ria and shouted "hey how you doing?" She replied "awesome, thanks". The wind blew fiercely and whipped up her short black skirt, revealing her lack of underwear. Momentarily caught by the sight and his urge to take her right there, Cason was nearly consumed by his target. He ducked just in time and rolled out of the way of the flying fist of the zombie perusing him. Then with one swift motion, thirty bullets rained into the zombie's head from his overlarge pistol.

"Yeah, you know to die... again!" He muttered, his voice low and sexy. "Once this big guy's buddies are taken out, I'm taking you into the back seat of that Jeep and fucking you like you've never had it before, and that's just for teasing back there, wait till I get you home!" Cason hollered up to Ria. She just smiled and called back "I'll take you up on that offer later babe" with a wink. She shot a zombie at point blank as it climbed up onto the bonnet. Then she counted to five under her breath, called to Cason to get out of the way, to which he wrenched open the door of the Jeep and jumped inside.

Ria threw a grenade into the middle of the thronging zombie cluster and slipped through the skylight of the jeep, just as Cason stepped on the accelerate pedal and reversed out. The grenade exploded as they hurtled away, watching body parts fly into the air in their rear view mirror.

"I thought I'd speed things up" Ria grinned as Cason sped away from the carnage. He laughed sexily and winked at her eagerness. They pulled into an empty car park and closed the windows of the jeep. Ria climbed into the back seat and stripped her clothes off hurriedly, while Cason struggled with his belt.

"Fuck it" he muttered, ripping it off, quickly followed by his jeans. He grabbed Ria around the waist and she gasped. Already he was hard and ready to go more times than she cared to count. "Come here" he whispered in her ear and she laughed softly under her breath. He ripped off her top with one hand and with a gentle roughness stroked her breasts until the nipples peaked.

He was aching to get inside her, but he knew that making her wait for that final penetration would drive her crazy with wanting. So instead, all he did was rub the head of his dick against her pussy and watched her eyes widen in pleasure.

"Just hurry up already" Ria whispered. "I'm gagging for it". She thrust her hips up, trying to entice him to push all the way in. Her heart was pounding and she could feel herself getting wet. She looked up into his face, his shiny eyes, his flushed cheeks and saw he wanted it just as badly as she did.

"No I'm teasing you" Cason replied stubbornly, licking that sensitive spot on her neck as she raked her nails across his back and pressed her hips against his again. His hand stroked down her body roughly to the top of her pussy, teasing her even more. Her eyes closed in anticipation of him pushing him inside her but when it didn't happen she opened them again and looked at him and said "don't tease if you're not going to do anything". He laughed and then suddenly pushed his dick all the way inside, making her gasp out loud. He moved his hips slowly against her, getting faster until her breath came in little squeaks of pleasure.

Each time the G-spot was found, little fireworks exploded in front her eyes. "Oh my fucking God" Ria tried not to scream as Cason held out for longer than she thought possible. "Faster" Ria panted breathlessly. Cason obliged and pumped harder and faster until she could hold in her screams no longer "Come for me baby" Cason whispered in her ear, just as breathless as she was. The scent of sex perfumed the air around them as she cried out with pleasure, her orgasm taking over her mind, body and soul. Cason tried to hold back from climax but suddenly the urge to come overwhelmed him and in a rush of conjoined pleasure that consumed him from the inside, he came, pulling all sensations from both their sex ridden bodies into one shuddering exhale of breath.