A Horror Love Story Pt. 02

Story Info
Ria and Cason make love in an apocalypse.
2.4k words
3.67
1k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cason grunted and slowly pulled out of her, panting slightly. Ria lay back and wiped sweat from her brow. She put a hand on her pussy and touched the wet sticky substance that dripped out of her. She put a finger in her mouth and sucked the cum from it, keeping her eyes on Cason the whole time. Cason watched, his breath hitching in his throat.

"You know I love it when you do that" he said with a grin. He wound down his window, letting a cool breeze drift into the car, their sex scent swirling all through the car and Cason sparked up a joint. For a moment all was calm, the only sound was their breathing slowing as they basked in their love making. Then the silence was broken by the shrill alarm sound of Cason's mobile ringing.

"Shit!" He mumbled as he scrambled to pull it out of a jeans pocket. He flipped it open.

"Yep. Yeah, okay. We'll be right there" He shut the phone, ending the call and sighed. "We gotta go baby, shit's going down and we need to get to the warehouse, ASAP." He clambered back into the drivers seat, pulled his jeans back on and revved up the car as Ria searched through the duffle bag on the floor of the back seat for a clean top. She found a red blouse, slipped it on and adjusted her skirt again. She then climbed onto the passenger seat and propped her feet up on the dashboard.

"I wish you wouldn't tear off my clothes in that heated moment, I'm running out of wearable tops" she said. Cason laughed and they sped off in the direction of their warehouse. He passed her the joint and took a few drags, blowing the smoke out of the window.

Chapter 2

Night was falling as Cason and Ria pulled up to the fortified gates of Warehouse 17. Cason stuck his head out of the window and shouted to the guard to open up. Slowly they did and Cason manoeuvred the Jeep into the courtyard. Men and women roamed the courtyard, some toting big guns, others carrying boxes of their product. They mainly shipped essential goods, such as food and water but some of Cason's more high end clients preferred drugs and alcohol and often ammunitions for their weapons, and they were very demanding. There was always a risk of some of their rivals infiltrating their operation so each member of the team was tooled up and trained in hand to hand combat and military style weapon handling.

The building, a big square mountain of grey block cement, was always fully guarded, day and night, with barbed wire all around the rooftop and the gates were solid oak, with spikes and barbed wire all over them. The grounds housed the garage, the training room, a gun range and the dog kennels and of course the warehouse itself.

Ria hopped out as the jeep pulled to a stop. She smoothed down her skirt and ran her fingers through her hair to neaten it a bit. She looked around at the flurry of action, waving to a tough looking woman who was locking the gate to the kennels. Cason walked round the car to her and flung an arm over her shoulder, pulling her close and kissing her temple. Together they walked to the door of the warehouse. Cason bumped fists with Rafferty, the burly dark-skinned guard with a scarred face and tough south London accent. Rafferty opened the door, tipping an imaginary top hat to Ria, making her giggle and they stepped inside. They were in a sizeable office, with a large desk in the centre of the room, strewn about with pieces of guns and on the wall was a life size photocopy of the blueprints for a laboratory in central London next to another door which led into the warehouse. Ria sat behind the desk in a swivel chair and put her feet up on the desktop. She pulled out a small sharp dagger with a black blade and ivory handle from the drawer and started playing with the point of the blade. Cason sat on the edge of the desk, and lit a cigarette. Rafferty stood at the door they just came in through, finger on the trigger of his automatic rifle.

There was a sudden commotion outside and the inner door was flung open. A man, flustered and shouting at someone behind him, stumbled in. Momentarily shocked by the sight of Cason and Ria in front of him, his faced drained of colour, turning a sickly white. Then he recovered himself and spread his hands wide in supplication and his voice affected an oily charm.

"Hey Boss! You're back, lovely to see you again Miss Ria, you're looking particularly ravishing this evening." He took a step forward into the room, standing directly under the naked lightbulb swinging from the low ceiling. The harsh yellow light did nothing to appease his pockmarked, sallow complexion.

"Corrigan" Cason said softly. He flicked the ash from his cigarette into the glass ashtray next to him and stared at the man, dead in the eye, without any other action. Corrigan flinched and his eyes flicked from Cason to Ria and then to Rafferty, noticing the cocked gun and the steely expression in the larger mans face. Then he looked back at Cason, his hands shaking, waiting for him to speak again.

"So... where's my product Corrigan? I've been hearing things mate, and for your sake they better not be true" Cason finished his cigarette and stood up. He slowly approached Corrigan, who; by now was visibly panicked. He started backing away, towards the warehouse door. Suddenly he broke down just as his back reached the door. Cason placed his hand on the wall and loomed over him.

"I'm sorry man! It was an accident! We didn't know when you'd be back and we were being pressured by Pope and his gang! He wanted the ammo. We said no, he would have to wait till you got back and do business the proper way but he wouldn't take no for an answer. He said you being gone was for the best and that meant your product and camp were prime real-estate! I swear, man we never meant to give in but, Pope, man, he's a real sicko, he kidnapped Axel, beat the shit outta him and sent him back to us in a crate. We had no choice!" Corrigan spluttered to a halt, wiping a bit of spittle from his mouth, and watching Cason with wild eyes. Cason pulled back, a small smile playing on his mouth.

"It's alright Corrigan, relax. It's done now." He walked round and stood next to Ria, placing a hand on her bare inner thigh and stroking her. Ria continued to play with the dagger and watched Corrigan, noting how he seemed to shrink in Cason's presence. She liked how powerful he was and how he commanded a room by just standing there. "You're free to go now Corrigan, go down to the bar, have a drink and take a load off, put it on my tab" Cason said, still stroking Ria's leg. Corrigan nodded, his hand reaching for the door handle.

"Yes Boss, thank you Boss!" He muttered shakily. He turned to open the door.

"Oh wait a minute. I have a question" Cason called. Corrigan froze. Cason took the dagger from Ria who had the tip of it on her tongue. He gently ran it down the side of her cheek and neck, letting it trail across her chest. "Pope didn't know we were going to be away from base. None of the other Base Leaders knew that we were taking out that nest. No-one but the people in this room knew. So my question is: who told Pope about our plans? Rafferty? Babe? No, not them. I certainly didn't. So that leaves you my friend. Did you tell him?" Cason held the dagger out. Corrigan stood still for the longest moment. Then he let out a shuddering breath, his shoulders slumped. Cason nodded, taking his response to the question as a yes. Quick as a flash Cason threw the dagger at Corrigan. It hit him in the back, on the left side, up to the hilt. Corrigan let out a wet gasp and slid to the floor, dead. Ria laughed under her breath and looked up at Cason. He bent down to kiss her roughly on the mouth. Then he tugged her hand up and yanked her into his arms. His hands tucked under skirt and their kiss deepened, with Ria moaning as his hands kneaded her ass. He pulled away and said to Rafferty, "get someone in here to clean up this mess. I have some unfinished business with Miss Ria here to deal with". He half dragged her to the door, lightly stepping over Corrigan's body and the slowly pooling blood on the floor.

They ran up a flight stairs at the end of the corridor and came to a bedroom. Cason suddenly grabbed Ria and pinned her against the wall. He kissed her fiercely, his tongue slipping into her mouth and his hands roaming freely all over her body. He lifted her skirt up around her waist and roughly stroked her pussy, feeling how wet she was. She gasped and spread her legs wider. She tilted her neck to the side as he kissed and bit her. He slipped three fingers inside her pussy, finger fucking her. Her eyes rolled and she let out little squeaks as each time he pushed his fingers in. She hooked one leg on his hip and ground her hips to meet his thrusting fingers. She gasped to catch her breath and grabbed him by his shirt lapels, dragging him into the bedroom. Ria pushed Cason down onto a large double bed. He unbuckled his belts and shoved his jeans down, freeing his erection.

"Uh I want you, so bad" Ria said in a husky voice. She wasn't sure if was the excitement of taking out that nest or watching him deliver some swift justice to a traitor but she couldn't wait anymore: she had to have him in her mouth. She licked her lips and straddled Cason's knees. She took his dick in her hands and began moving them up and down. Cason moaned softly and lay back, one hand behind his head. He closed his eyes as she sped up, jerking him off. Then she spat a little onto the head of his dick and slowly took his length into her mouth. She licked the head, nipping lightly with her teeth and Cason drew in a sharp breath. Her hands and mouth worked in tandem, up and down, slowly at first and then gaining momentum. Cason placed his other hand on her head, guiding her as she sucked. He was moaning now, his arousal turning her on too.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna bust, babe!" Cason muttered. He gritted his teeth and inhaled a deep breath and Ria gave one final suck, her teeth lightly dragging across his shaft, that sent him over the edge and he released his come into the back of her throat. She licked up the length of his dick, taking in any left over juice and swallowed. Cason grinned, trying to catch his breath and Ria licked the corner of her mouth. She crawled up and lay down next to Cason.

"Okay, my turn" Cason whispered and he pushed her legs up on the bed, exposing her pussy. He buried his face in her folds and inhaled deeply. She was very wet. He nuzzled his nose in her pussy and then his tongue flicked inside her. Ria whimpered as she felt his tongue trace patterns across her vagina, poking in and out in a teasing fashion. He slipped a finger in and circled her clitoris with his expert tongue. She twisted her hands in his hair and began grinding her hips up-to his face. He began a relentless torture, his finger sliding in and out slowly, his tongue playing with her clit. She started moaning loudly, panting through clenched jaw. She could feel her climax coming, the pressure he had built up starting to fizz away in her lower stomach. He reached his other hand up and found her nipple under her top. He gently pulled and pinched it, rolling it between his fingertips. Ria thought she was going to explode and just when she thought she couldn't take anymore, he pushed another two fingers inside her pussy, and pounded away, hitting the g-spot each time. She cried out as she came all over his hand and in his mouth, just as he sucked a little on her clit. Cason pumped a few more times with his fingers and then slowly withdrew. He placed them in his mouth and licked them clean. Then he lay next to her, the smell of her all around his mouth. Ria kissed him hard and lay back panting. She was suddenly tired and wanted to lay in his arms until morning. But Cason had other ideas.

"Oh I don't think so babe, I'm not done with you yet. Remember? I said I was going to make you pay for your little remark earlier". He rolled her onto her side, so her back was to him. Then he lifted one of her legs. She could feel him spit on his hand and rub it on her pussy. Then he shoved his dick inside her and started furiously pumping. He grasped her hip and sped up, pounding harder. Then he reached over and started rubbing her clit with his thumb, round and round and in and out. His appetite was insatiable and she loved every second he was inside her. She began meeting him thrust for thrust, both of them on verge of exploding. He thrusted a few more times, grunting in her ear and they came together, releasing in a cloud of ecstasy. He held her, his dick still inside her while they caught their breaths, exhaustion catching up with them. The he gently pulled out and lay on his back. Ria rolled back over placed her head on his chest, feeling both their heartbeats slow to a normal pace. They fell asleep, curled in each others arms.