A Hospitable Gesture Ch. 02

Story Info
A housewife gets caught in a lie.
1.8k words
4.13
47.2k
42

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rfguy
rfguy
134 Followers

It ended up taking her several minutes to make it back upstairs and I guessed that she was probably trying to clean her back in the spare bathroom before coming up.

When she walked in, she looked at me laying in bed and said, "Sorry it took so long. We talked for a bit before and after so it wouldn't be weird."

"Yeah, you were gone a while, I was beginning to wonder what was going on. So how did it go? Did you get him off? I saw your message about having to take a break." I asked.

"Oh... yeah, well, it turns out he had masturbated immediately after getting out of the hot tub, but he didn't want to turn down my- our offer." Alyssa responded. "I didn't want to tease him like that, so I figured it might take a while."

I really wanted to see if she would tell me everything that happened. "Wow, that's so hot. Did he enjoy it? Where did he cum?" I asked trying not to give away that I knew more than I should.

"Yeah, he was really grateful and kept thanking me over and over. You're right, he hasn't done anything with a woman since Trisha left him. I told him to not be awkward about it tomorrow; especially not in front of the kids." Alyssa started to walk into the bathroom, obviously to avoid the second part of the question. I got out of bed and followed her. As she turned on the light, I noticed a small glob of cum clinging close to the end of her ponytail.

I resisted the urge to immediate ask her about it and see how she would answer the previous question when I pushed it. "So where did he end up cumming? Doesn't look like it got on your clothes."

My wife hesitated as she sat down on the toilet to pee. "Yeah... I asked him not to get cum on my clothes. He was laying back while I jerked him, so it went on his stomach." she said less confidently than the statements leading up to it. "I hope you're happy now. I only did it for you since it seemed to turn you on so much." She pointed at my crotch and continued, "Unfortunately there is nothing else to tell, but it looks like you might need some attention now."

Alyssa finished on the toilet, stood up, and walked over to where I was standing. She kissed me as her hand began rubbing my cock over the top of the boxers I was still wearing. I needed to fuck her in the worst way.

I took her other hand and led her back into the bedroom and pushed her gently against our bed. As I yanked her pants down, she bent over and began to crawl onto the bed. The light from the lamp glistened off of her pussy as she positioned herself on all fours and my hand immediately went to her mound to feel how wet she was.

"Holy shit you are soaked. It seems like I wasn't the only one turned on by you jerking Josh off."

Alyssa just moaned in response as I continued rubbing her clit from behind. My other hand pulled down my boxers and let my cock escape. I had been hard since she agreed to give Josh a handjob and I desperately needed to get myself inside of her, but I also wanted to see what she would say when I revealed that I had caught her lying. Climbing on the bed behind her, I lined the tip of my dick up with her entrance.

As I pushed myself slowly into her, I asked, "By the way, how did you get cum in your hair?" I felt her tense up around my cock as I took ahold of her hips.

She immediately reached back over her shoulder to feel her ponytail for Josh's cum. "Oh, I- guess when I was getting up from sitting- on the bed, my hair draped over him- or something." she said in between heavy breaths. "I don't know."

I had barely started fucking her, but forced myself to stop thrusting. My wife's hips swiveled in protest as she tried to coax me into continuing.

"Alyssa, did something other than a handjob happen? You can tell me; I won't be mad." I said slowly.

After a long pause, she spoke quickly. "Ok, you had me go down there, and then he had already masturbated like 10 minutes beforehand. And then he told me he couldn't usually cum from a handjob, which he failed to tell me until after I had been jerking him for a while. And then he wanted to see my boobs, but I told him no at first, but then he said it might help him cum, so I lifted my shirt up. And then my arm was getting tired and I wanted to finish him, so I decided to use my mouth just a little bit and hoped it would make him cum." As she continued with the story, she got more anxious as she knew where it was leading: my friend grinding on her bare ass.

Listening to Alyssa recount the events, I couldn't stop myself from beginning to slowly slide in and out of her wet hole. I interrupted her. "Wait, so you showed him your tits and gave him a blowjob? Holy shit, I bet he came right away then. But you hate cum, so did he put it on your tits?"

Alyssa took a deep breath. She was obviously extremely turned on as she rocked herself back into my slow thrusting. "Well, between my tits and the blowjob, he kept saying he was 'close', but you know me and blowjobs. I don't have the stamina and he just wasn't getti-"

I interrupted again. "Hold on, so he didn't cum from that? What happ-" my question was interrupted by her this time as I started speeding up the rhythm my hips.

"Just let me tell you. I'm getting there." She took another deep, anxious breath. "I told him I couldn't keep going and sorry that I- was just going to go back upstairs to bed. He looked so sad and upset at him- self, and then said that he's an 'ass-man' and if he could just see- my ass that he could cum no problem. So I took off my pants- and let him see my ass while he jerked himself."

It seemed that my wife and I were both approaching orgasm rapidly and I was enjoying this too much to let it end yet. I knew needed to keep pushing if I wanted to get the full story, so I once again stopped fucking her. "So you just stood in front of him and bent over or something? How did the cum get in your hair? Did he shoot his load while standing behind you?"

My wife pushed her ass back into me, trying to take matters into her own hands, but I held her hips and stopped her until she told me what I wanted to hear. "Well, not exactly... I realize this is really stupid of me, but I thought he would just jerk off on my ass, so I laid down on the bed. But then next thing I know, he climbed on top of me." She quickly added, "I mean, he didn't try to fuck me... and I didn't want him to touch me exactly, but I also wanted him to get off so I didn't feel like a failure."

Thinking back to the smile on her face and her placing his hands on her ass, I knew things were devolving from the truth a bit, but not nearly enough for me to give up my secret camera and the fact that I spied on them.

"So he grinded himself against me until he came." she continued. "It was fast. He didn't last long and then he shot his load on my back and I guess it got in my hair. I promise that's the whole story. Can you please fuck me now? I *NEED* to get off."

That was all I needed to hear and I began thrusting myself into her uncontrollably. She began moaning again and muffled herself in a pillow. I knew I wasn't going to last long, but decided to try pushing the envelope a little further with some last minute dirty talk. "I bet you wished he had taken advantage of your position and used your pussy as his fuck toy and dumped his load in you."

As soon as I had those words out of my mouth, I felt Alyssa's pussy contract around my cock. "Yeah... Fuck! I'm cumming!"

I didn't know if what my wife had just said was a subconscious affirmation to what I had just suggested or if it was just part of her verbal announcement of her orgasm, but it definitely hadn't turned her off. Either way, it sent me over the edge and I began unloading my balls into her pussy. I held her ass against me as I ground my hips into her trying to get every ounce of semen out.

We collapsed on the bed until we caught our breath.

"Are you mad?" she finally asked.

I looked at Alyssa and saw her worried face. "At what? About how you got him off? You were the one that set your own rules; not me. I think it's super-hot that he got to experience that amazing ass of yours and that he came on you. I just hope he acts normal tomorrow."

"I just don't get it." I could tell she was deeply confused. "I know other guys that would punch someone for even looking at their wife."

"I guess everyone is built differently. I just know that I am turned on by you having fun and feeling sexy. Also, there is something about someone else getting to appreciate what I have access to all the time. Not that you are property or something. And it would be different if you were cheating on me behind my back. I don't know. It's hard for me to put it into words." I said as Alyssa laid on the bed beside me thinking. "I mean, while you were down there, I did have some jealousy mixed in with being turned on."

Alyssa got up and started walking to the bathroom. "Well, at the very least it was a fun experiment. This IS just a one-time thing right?" she asked as she looked back at me over her shoulder.

I just sat up and shrugged.

We got ready for bed and spoke nothing more of what had happened.

rfguy
rfguy
134 Followers