A Hospitable Gesture Ch. 06

Story Info
A housewife accepts her needs.
3.6k words
4.25
33.4k
43

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rfguy
rfguy
134 Followers

When I returned to our bedroom that fateful night, Alyssa was in the shower. I tried talking to her a couple times, but I could tell she wanted personal space to process what had happened. I kissed her goodnight once we climbed in bed and told her how much I loved her.

The next morning, Alyssa gently shook me before the kids awoke and we had a heart-to-heart discussion on what had happened. I reassured her that I was still completely fine with the sex that she and Josh had the night before and how big of a turn on it was for me. With a bit of coaxing, she reluctantly admitted that she had enjoyed it too and looked forward to maybe doing it again sometime. She was quick to let me know that if we ever shared her again with Josh or someone else down the road, she wanted it to be only very occasionally and must involve condoms.

Although my wife wasn't on birth control and we were open to having a third child, we weren't too concerned with pregnancy. Alyssa had been told conceiving naturally would be almost impossible due to some of the complications from when our daughter was born. We agreed that while the idea of someone else using her pussy as a cum receptacle was arousing, the risk of disease or an odds-defying pregnancy wasn't worth it.

Josh stayed with us for another 5 days before the structural repairs to his house were finished and the county inspector informed him he could re-inhabit the premises safely again. During those 5 days, I encouraged my wife to play with him at night, and they ended up exchanging oral sex a couple times in the guest bedroom while I secretly watched on my phone. Both times Alyssa returned to our room with my friend's cum splattered all over her chest and ready to fuck. While I was surprised that the encounters were limited to just hands and mouths on the other's genitals, I was almost positive that this was solely my wife's decision. I told her I could pick up condoms on the way home from work, but she insisted that Josh was lucky getting anything at all.

After Josh left, life went back to normal, with the exception of my wife's libido. Her fertile time of the month was gone, but she was still insistently initiating sex every night. I occasionally caught her masturbating with 'vibey' when coming up to bed and could only imagine what was happening when the kids napped while I was at work.

A few weeks later, during the first chilly weekend of Fall, Alyssa walked out of the bathroom and showed me the pregnancy test. "Look." she said on the verge of tears.

"Holy shit! I thought they said that you getting pregnant again without fertility assistance would be impossible." I said as we embraced.

Alyssa's voice trembled as she spoke, "Well, they said that the chances were extremely small. I just can't believe it. It's only been like 7 months since I got my period back."

I pulled her back to look at her in the eyes and smiled. "I'm really happy. We both wanted 3 kids and now they are going to all be pretty close in age."

"I'm happy too, but I can't stop thinking about the chance that it's... not yours." she said ending in a solemn tone.

I shrugged. "I mean, it's definitely a possibility I guess, but think about how many times we had sex compared to the one time with Josh."

"Do you think we should tell him? I feel like we need to." Alyssa asked as she sat down on the bed.

I nodded my head. "Yeah, but I feel like we should do it in person. Let's invite him over tomorrow night then?"

We both laid in bed and talked about names and dates for a while. Suddenly Alyssa interrupted me, "Sorry, you are either going to have to fuck me again or I need to pull out 'vibey'."

I glanced at the clock and saw it was 10:30pm. "We just had sex a little over an hour ago."

"I know. It has to be pregnancy hormones. 'Vibey' has been getting so much action while you are at work over the past couple of weeks." she in a frustrated tone.

My wife reached over and retrieved her trusty friend from the bedside table drawer. She flipped it on, slipped it under the comforter, and closed her eyes. She immediately began moaning as my cock started to stiffen despite draining my balls into her pussy an hour earlier.

I pulled back the comforter and saw that Alyssa hadn't even bothered to remove her pajamas, but instead had the head of the vibrator under the waistband. I helped her pull the pants off of one of her legs and moved myself in position to enter her for missionary sex. However, before my dick even got close to her, she tensed her whole body with a long groan.

"Did you cum already?" I asked with a surprised tone.

Breathing hard and eyes still closed tight, she nodded her head. "I need more. Get inside me."

I proceeded to slide my cock into Alyssa's wet hole as she continued to use the vibrator on her clit. I fucked her for a few minutes before she had her second orgasm of the session.

With a long sigh, she turned off 'vibey' and looked up at me with a smile as I continued to thrust in and out of her. "I think I'm good for now. Feel free to keep going or you can stop if you are sore from earlier."

She picked up her phone and started checking her social media. Realizing my wife was viewing me as an additional sex toy for her pleasure, caused me to stubbornly want to keep fucking her despite being a little sore from the frequent fucking I had been giving her for weeks. I increased the pace of my hips.

After another minute, I looked down at my wife and said, "Maybe we shouldn't wait until tomorrow and just call up Josh and invite him over now."

Alyssa looked up at me for a few seconds before returning her eyes to her phone. I continued fucking her steadily and it wasn't but another 10 seconds or so when she turned her vibrator back on and placed it over her clit. A minute later she was approaching a third orgasm. The fact that my comment about Josh had caused her to get turned on after already cumming twice minutes before pushed me over the edge as well. We came together and I could feel my dick pulse with each jet of semen that I shot into her hungry pussy. After we had finished using each other's bodies, we cleaned up, turned out the lights, and slept.

The next morning while eating breakfast, I asked Alyssa if she was still on board with me inviting Josh over that night. She stared at her plate of eggs and nodded unenthusiastically. It was obvious that we were both dreading the topic of discussion.

I texted Josh and invited him over to have dinner and hang out for a while after. Shortly after I sent the message, I wondered how he would interpret it based on recent history. Poor guy might show up expecting to get a blowjob from Alyssa and instead get blindsided with news of being a potential father.

After a short delay, Josh responded back that he didn't have any plans and could come over. The rest of the morning and afternoon flew by as I stayed busy between some home improvement projects and playing with the kids. I knew we wouldn't be discussing anything until after the kids had gone to bed, but as his arrival neared, my anxiety grew.

When the doorbell rang, I answered to see him holding a very similar beer, wine cooler, and chocolate milk combination from the night a couple weeks before when he had fucked my wife. Shaking the thought from my head, I thanked him for the liquid gifts and we proceeded to the kitchen to sit down for a spaghetti dinner.

Conversation was normal; we discussed his house, my work, and the kids. After dinner, Alyssa and I got both kids bathed, read to, and in bed while Josh watched TV. We descended the stairs, walked into the den, and sat on the sofa together. The concern in my wife's eyes must have been enough of a give-away that he turned off the Friend's rerun without saying a word.

"So, I could kind of tell something was up over dinner, but I figured you two didn't want to bring whatever it is up in front of the kids." he said looking back and forth between Alyssa and me.

I looked at my wife to see if she wanted to speak next, but she instead looked at me. "Well, you're right, there is something we need to talk to you about. Alyssa is pregnant." A second after the words left my mouth and Josh's brain processed them, I saw fear begin to form in his eyes. "Before you get all worked up, let me just say a few things to put your mind at ease. The best we counted, she and I had sex a good 7 or 8 times while she was fertile; you and she only had the once. Regardless, we are keeping the baby as our own and have no plans for any kind of DNA tests. You don't have to worry about child support or anything." I paused to let the past couple of statements sink in. "We just thought you should know."

Josh took a deep breath and briefly closed his eyes. I suspected the fear followed by relief was doing a number on his thought process and emotional state. As he opened his eyes, he spoke slowly and deliberately. "I'm not sure what to say in this kind of situation. I guess 'congratulations'?" We all had a nervous chuckle and began discussing a myriad of topics from whether DNA tests would be worth it, if we would ever tell the child, if Josh knew of any family history of birth defects, and so forth.

Shortly after 11:00pm, Alyssa mentioned that it was getting late and she was exhausted. It was a Sunday night and both Josh and I had work the following day. Although my wife wasn't able to enjoy the wine coolers he had brought over, both Josh and I had finished a couple beers each. Due to this, we encouraged my friend to sleep in the guest bedroom and drive home in the morning to get ready for work. After we assured him we would get him a new toothbrush from our reserve, he reluctantly agreed and we all went to our respective bedrooms.

As it turned out, my wife wasn't joking about being exhausted, because within just a few minutes of getting ready for bed, she was out like a light. It was the first night in weeks that we hadn't fucked at least once before going to sleep. After reading a couple of news articles on my phone to wind down, I rolled over beside her and shut my eyes.

The next thing I remembered was waking up and noticing Alyssa missing from the bed. I patted the sheets beside me and then sat up to look for a light from the bathroom. I was about to lay back down and assume that she was with one of the kids soothing growing pains or comforting a nightmare, but then remembered that Josh was in the house too. My heart rate accelerated as I reached for my phone and unplugged the charging cable.

The screen lit up and illuminated that it was a little after one o'clock. As I unlocked the phone and turned on the spy camera app, the image of Alyssa's bare ass bouncing up and down appeared in front of me. I watched Josh's cock sliding in and out of her pussy as she rode him. My dick immediately began stiffening as I quickly pressed the record button and wondered how long they had been at it already. From the angle of the camera, I could see her pajama pants on the floor beside the bed. My hand travelled to my crotch and started stroking my member slowly as I watched them fuck. The erotic display lasted for a couple minutes before my wife's head tilted back and I guessed she was cumming. At the same time, I noticed his hips bucking up into hers and I wondered if they came together. I tried to see if he was wearing a condom, but the resolution of the video wasn't quite crisp enough.

Alyssa climbed off of Josh's cock and leaned down to kiss him on the cheek. She stepped onto the floor and bent over to pick up her pajamas from the floor. She stepping into the legs and pulled the fabric up her body. As she turned to leave, she tossed the pair of panties she had worn to bed at him and I could see his grin as he spoke to her. A couple more seconds and he reached to the lamp by the bed and switched it off, leaving a black screen on my phone. I stopped the recording and put my phone back on the bedside table. Laying back down and covering up, I tried to calm my racing heart as I waited for my wife to return.

I heard the door to the bedroom open ever so quietly and footsteps on the carpet approach the bed. She pulled back the comforter and slid into bed as easily as she could. Hoping my acting was up to par, I feigned a waking noise as I rolled over clumsily.

I spoke with a drowsy voice. "Hey, we didn't fuck tonight. Are you horny?" My hand reached over to her leg as she settled and ran it up her clothed inner thigh. "You've kind of gotten me used to it now."

There was a pause as my hand moved under her shirt to her stomach. "Oh, I'm just so tired. Maybe in the morning before work?"

I dipped my hand under the waistband of her pajama pants and extended my fingers to her slit as she grabbed my wrist. "You sure? Not just a quick... woah, you are really wet."

"No. I'm... it's just the hormones." she said as my index finger slid into her easily.

I scooped out a small globule of Josh's cum and pulled out my hand from her pants. Rolling the other way and flipping on the lamp by the bed, Alyssa fessed up before my eyes could focus on the white-ish liquid. "John, it's cum. I'm sorry. I had sex with Josh. I woke up and was so horny and wasn't thinking straight. I should have asked you."

Looking over at my wife who was now sitting up beside me, I could see she had a worried look on her face. "I'm only upset that you didn't just tell me the truth." I said looking at her seriously.

"I was ashamed and embarrassed. Plus, I didn't lie; you never asked me anything like that. Only if I wanted to have sex." Alyssa looked down at the bed.

"You don't have to be ashamed; I've given you permission. But I don't want you hiding things from me." I paused before continuing. "You know you have to tell me the details right? Also, what happened to using condoms?" I asked her with a smile.

"I asked him if he had been with anyone else since he was here a couple weeks ago and he said he hadn't. He fucked me bare a couple weeks ago and I'm already pregnant anyway. I didn't think it would be a big deal." she said with a shrug. "So, do you want the details right now at 1:00am? Or can it wait?"

"Now." I said as I pulled down my boxers to stroke myself as she recounted the events.

Alyssa took a deep breath and began. "Ok... well, like I said, I woke up super-horny and rubbed myself for a bit in bed here. I kept thinking about going down to the basement and 'playing' with Josh. Finally, I decided to just go down, wake him up, and see if he wanted to exchange eating me out for a blowjob."

My hand gradually increased speed as I stroked my cock while listening to my wife recall sneaking to the basement in the middle of the night to wake my friend for oral sex.

"I opened the door and walked over to the bed. I had to shake him a couple times, but he woke up and we turned on the lamp. I told him that my hormones are crazy right now, there's a chance the baby is his, and that he needs to take some responsibility for my needs. He didn't need to be asked twice and I laid on the bed while he ate me out and fingered me." I could see Alyssa was blushing as she told me what had happened.

I asked her if she was horny again now and she nodded. Without words she laid back on the bed and slipped her pajamas off. Crawling between her legs, I lined up my dick with her creamy entrance. "Keep going." I said as I pushed into her and felt the slickness of Josh's cum coat my cock.

"After I came from him licking me, I told him I would return the favor. He sat back on the bed, his cock pointing straight up. I was about to start sucking on it and I think that's what he was expecting, but I was still so horny and without thinking too much, I put my leg over him, grabbed his dick, and lowered myself onto it." my wife paused for a few seconds as she groaned in pleasure as the rate of my fucking increased. "He was definitely shocked at how hard I ended up riding him."

"How could you tell?" I asked.

"After a minute or so, he told me that he always imagined I was reserved in the bedroom." Alyssa said with a smile as she reached down to rub her clit.

I was a little shocked myself. "Wait, he openly admitted to you that he had 'always imagined' you in the bedroom?"

"You were the one that caught him looking at me getting out of the hot tub. He told me one night when we were 'playing' that he always thought I was hot and would sometimes think about me when he and Trisha were still having sex." she said looking up at me quizzically. "You aren't actually getting jealous NOW are you?"

She pegged me, as my face must have shown the pang of jealousy shoot through me. "I guess just a bit. I didn't realize he had been fantasizing about fucking you before a couple weeks ago." Despite the momentary envy of Josh getting to live out fucking his crush, my dick did not slow down as it pistoned in and out of Alyssa's recently filled cunt. "So, then what? You both came and that was it?"

"Yeah, I rode him for a while and thought we'd have to change positions since I was getting tired, but he told me he was cumming and that set me off too. Knowing that another man was going to fill my pussy with his..." She couldn't get out the last word before her face tensed up and her clit-rubbing hand went into overdrive. "Ughhh."

I kept fucking her, waiting to ask the next question until she had recovered from her orgasm. "Do you think you're going to want him to visit regularly to help take care of your needs?"

Alyssa was still catching her breath, but answered shortly. "I don't know. Maybe."

We continued fucking and I could feel myself approaching the point of no return, when she said, "Now that this box has been opened and if I stay this horny, I'm probably going to need another cock from time to time until the pregnancy is over."

Her last words sent me over the edge and my balls began pushing my semen to join Josh's. My wife's pussy had once again become the dumping ground for two men's loads less than an hour apart.

I leaned over and gave her a long kiss before she retreated to the bathroom to clean up. When she came back to bed a couple minutes later, I was already almost back to sleep. "Love you." she whispered.

For the next 8 months, Josh would visit for a night or two every couple of weeks. In between family visiting from out of town, we started referring to the guest bedroom as "Alyssa's Playroom". Although she might make a couple of trips down to the basement on those nights, she always returned to sleep in our bedroom, usually satisfied and full of cum.

After the obligatory six weeks of abstinence when the new baby arrived, it seemed like my wife's libido had returned to "pre-Josh" levels, but it might have just been due to exhaustion of taking care of an infant at the same time as the two incumbents. Josh also had informed us that he had started seeing someone and hoped we understood that he wanted to end the "booty visits" with my wife since things were getting more serious. We congratulated him and said we'd have them over for dinner sometime.

Everything was back to normal and we were content, but I had a feeling that box that had been opened once might be opened again in the future.

rfguy
rfguy
134 Followers