All Comments on 'A Hospitable Gesture Ch. 06'

by rfguy

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
waratahwaratahover 5 years ago
Hot story

Just the right blend of intigue, hormones and shared joy.

Thanks for writing.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 5 years ago
You think so?

Oh gosh, do you think the box might be opened again?

waratahwaratahover 5 years ago
Hot story

Just the right blend of ontrigue, sharing and forbidden.

Thanks for writing, hope to read further stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
She fucking lied to him and turned him down?

He shouldn’t be upset, he should be furious! She rejected her husband to be with Josh and I don’t care if it is a turn on, it’s about being betrayed. How would she feel if he lied to her? How would she react if he fucked another woman and then said he was too tired to get it up?

Because if she lied about it, then she knew she did something wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Plagiarism!

No, not your story, but my comment...

As waratha said, "Just the right blend of intrigue, sharing and forbidden." . Having the wife sneaking off for more was very hot, even though her husband didn't mind.

Thanks for writing.

icebreadicebreadover 5 years ago
Nice one.

keep writing

naxos65naxos65over 5 years ago
VERY GOOD

Please give us more my friend . You certainly can write ! But , if you do write on the same theme , ( please ! ) can you post more episodes together .........

stormbreyerstormbreyerover 5 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed catching up on the story when I saw this post. You have good writing skills and a talent for storytelling. How about a chapter from Alyssa's viewpoint that explores the emotions that she is feeling? Looking forward to more stories from you.

SeangeistSeangeistover 5 years ago
Very satisfying conclusion

This was a very satisfying end to a beautiful erotic story. Loved the interaction between all parties. Loved the wife slipping off for a little play time. Still concerned about the spy camera and not coming clean about that. May come into play down the road.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Entertaining read even though I’m not into sharing. I personally believe that anyone who does this should never do it local, with friends/family or coworkers. The problems that come up are to high and will destroy the marriage. Like her who was shy and timid but definitely enjoyed it so she snuck off and than cane back and lied about it . She was gonna keep it a secret. Should he review all tapes if they were tapeing. He might find that she did that more than he knows. Every couple that I know that were swingers or swapped wound up divorced. It could be fun if your not overly serious and just dating someone but it would probably change how you wanted sex mentally without even realizing it. . A guy I knew and his girlfriend would go to swinger clubs and had a ball . She was a little racist Italian and he arranged a do with two black athletes while he fucked one of the guys wives. They relentlessly fucked her every which way possibly. They were rough and very verbal insulting her and making beg for more. Even the wife sat over her face at the end and made her eat her saying I don’t think she’s racist anymore. He said they went ass to mouth and took turns fucking her ass while having her rim the other. She was a nymph he said up for anything and always wanted to fuck . He would say she will never be with just one guy . I did hear many years later she divorced twice and had four kids with three different guys. Those two guys were pros and pretty popular. He did have pic of them all together I assume before so I do believe the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So hot

Thanks for sharing your story,

My wife had sex with our best friend, after I asked her to.

We talked about it for a few weeks, and after reassuring her that this is what I really wanted her to do, and over the few weeks told her how turned on I was thinking about it. She told me the same that she wanted to have sex with him for a few years now, but wouldn't because she didn't want to loose me.

I don't see them having sex, yes he knows that I know, and what it makes me feel like when they have sex.

Last year I told them that if they wanted to have sex in our home that I was fine with that.

Now I am living out my fantastic, he has a key to our home and comes whenever he wants to. They go on holidays together, weekend away.

She always tells me what they do, I asked him if he would tell me what they do and he does even sends me video,

It's just fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I hope he knows

that she will never stop and I just don't mean with his friend. Once you start sharing and she gets the taste of variety its over. If they want it this way then he can get some on the side too and its not really a marriage but more of an arrangement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I spent the night with friends many years ago. The next morning, after the husband went off to work, I was awakened by his good-looking wife opening the bedroom door and coming in. She closed the door and climbed onto the bed with me. She positioned her sexy bottom toward my face and and got on her knees and began sucking my dick. She had big beautiful tits with dark thick nipples and a beautiful hairy pussy that was soaking wet. Now, that's hospitality!

Leroi123Leroi123about 2 years ago

Loved it! Hot and very well-written. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story, and the writing.

Your a 5 star writer

🌟 🌟🌟 🌟 🌟

jwswinglejwswingleabout 1 year ago

You should write some more, be it this story line, or another.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

One thing is certain--if your wife has good pussy and loves to fuck, you can be assured that if any other man fucked her, he would love it just as much, if not more, than you do. After another man has had her, it is usually impossible that he will not want her again. He will become addicted to having her, and if she enjoyed it and found satisfaction with him, she will be obsessed with going back to him again and again. And, be assured, they will do anything to meet in secret and do it as often as possible. Take it from a man of experience.

FeltfixerFeltfixer4 months ago

She cheated by going down stairs,

She lied about the first ‘handjob’

How does he know she isn’t have him visit while her husbands at work

Blokes a sap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous