A Hostel in Copenhagen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I'll need the shot." Jess poured the shot for me, and I downed it. "Alright, Jess, what's the dare?"

Jess leaned back and looked up to think. Before she could say anything, Anna leaned over and put an arm around her and whispered into her ear. I didn't make out what she was saying. I was too distracted by her chest pressing into Jess's shoulder.

Suddenly, Jess leaned away from Jess and nearly shouted, "No! Really?"

"Seriously, do it," said Anna.

My heart was beating through my chest. I looked over at Stefan, he was sitting back in his chair smiling.

"I guess I certainly wouldn't mind seeing that. Okay, Quin, I dare you to suck Stefan's dick."

Anna shrieked excitedly. Stefan laughed slightly and smiled.

I could feel my heart pulsing. "But isn't the dare for me? not me and Stefan?"

"Hey, I'm not complaining," Stefan quickly retorted. He patted his thighs. "Come over here big boy."

"This is amazing," said Anna. She threw a pillow on the floor at Stefans feet. "That's for your knees."

My nervousness was met by excitement, though I tried to manage a poker face. Something about everyone thinking I didn't want to do it made it all the more titillating.

"Okay, here we go," I said. I stood up. Still rock hard, my sweats did nothing to hide my excitement. I didn't even attempt to hide my erection as I walked over to Stefan and kneeled in front of him.

"Wow looks like the American is excited," said Anna.

"This is hot," followed Jess.

There I was, face to face with Stefans huge bulge. My hands were shaking as I reached for his waistband. He lifted his butt as I pulled his shorts down, revealing his massive cock. It looked to be semi-hard and I think it was already bigger than mine. It had a weight to it as it rested on his left thigh.

I reached out and grabbed it.

"Oh my god. Stefan you have a huge dick," I heard Jess shriek.

Having never done this I wasn't exactly sure how to start, so as I held it in my left hand I licked the tip.

"That's right, now take it in your mouth," said Stefan.

I obeyed and took his cock in my mouth. I moved my head back and forth and felt his slowly getting bigger. Next to me, the girls were a cacophony of laughs, claps and I think I even heard some light moans.

I kept sucking until he was fully erect. I've always thought my dick to be average sized and this had to be two or three inches bigger than mine. And heavier too. I tried to stick it down my throat as far as possible and only made it about halfway down. I gagged and with that came a ton more saliva.

His cock was drenched and my spit was dripping down my chin. I gave myself occasional breaks and jerked him off. My saliva provided plenty of lube. Soon he started groaning. He was enjoying himself.

All of a sudden, the girls had gotten quiet. I stopped and looked over. Anna had removed her shorts and was rubbing her cunt. I couldn't believe how turned on I was. I looked at Jess. She was watching Anna and biting her lip. We made eye contact. "Take off your clothes," I said.

Jess slowly started to unbutton her Henley shirt, and I turned my attention back to Stefan. As he was in my mouth, he breathed to me "you're quite good at this."

I didn't stop. I could hear Anna moaning behind me. I looked over. She was soaking wet, and I could hear her fluids as she rubbed her clit. Next to her Jess was topless and only had her panties left. She had wonderful brown nipples.

I kept sucking until suddenly Stefan reached down and grabbed my head to stop me. "I'm going to cum soon."

"Both of you stand up." It was Jess. She had one hand between her legs, skimpy blue panties still on. "Quin take of your sweats and I want you two to make out for us." I looked at her blankly. She nodded and said, "my dares not over yet."

"I love you," Anna said, and reached over and caressed Jess's nipple, while not stopping rubbing herself.

I obliged. I stood up and slid my sweats and boxer shorts off with one go. My throbbing cock sprung up and slapped my belly.

"Oh my god," Anna moaned.

"That's a nice cock," Stefan said.

It certainly didn't feel that way next to his, but I appreciated the compliment. I was always proud of my dick, even if it was more or less average.

With that Stefan grabbed me and pulled me in and started softly kissing me. I could feel our cocks rubbing up against each other as our kiss got more and more sloppy.

"Holy shit I'm going to cum." Annas moans got more and more intense. "Oh fuck!" She screamed while Stefan and I continued to make out. I reached down and took both of our cocks in one hand and stroked them together.

By this time Jess was completely naked and had her legs spread wide. I couldn't believe this was all happening.

Anna's screams started to quiet, and she was catching her breath, recovering from what sounded like an amazing orgasm. Both Stefan and I paused and looked at her.

"Did Jess tell you to stop?" she asked.

Stefan and I went back to work on each other, and Anna slid off the couch and crawled toward us. As we were making out she kneeled between us and started rubbing our cocks together.

Occasionally she would take one and spit on it before putting them back together. I was in heaven. And apparently so was Jess because her breathing began to elevate and she couldn't stop moaning, though not reaching the decibel levels of Anna.

Meanwhile, the three of us kept at it. Jess's orgasm was less obvious than Anna's, but soon her breathing calmed and she said, "I don't think I've ever cum so hard in my life."

Anna stood up and clapped. "I think it's time you finish the job American boy." She pointed at Stefans dick.

He sat back down, and I went back on my knees. Again, I tried my best to deepthroat him but didn't get any farther down than last time.

It didn't take long for Stefan to get close, and as his breath got quicker I started sucking more vigorously, using my right hand to jerk off his shaft while I tongued his tip.

"It's coming," Stefan exclaimed. I didn't stop and soon I felt his warm cum explode in my mouth. Two ropes hit the back of my throat and I lifted my head off his cock. I swallowed about half of what made it into my mouth and the rest dribbled down my chin.

I looked down and noticed he must have shot another two or three ropes because his abdomen was glistening with cum.

I looked over at the girls. Anna was lying down with her head resting in Jess's lap. The two were mesmerized.

Anna got up from Jess's lap. "That was incredible." Anna looked down and noticed my still rock-hard cock. She looked at the other two and said, "what do you guys think? Did he earn a little love from us?"

"I think so," said Jess.

The two of them walked over to me and grabbed my shoulders to stand me up. Before I knew it, the two girls were on either side of me going up and down my shaft with their mouths.

Stefan had kneeled down between them and began fondling my balls. I was in heaven.

The girls continued sucking. One moment they'd both be running their mouths down my shaft and the next one of them would take all of me in their mouth. It wasn't long before my knees started shaking and my breath was short.

I tried to warn them but couldn't muster the words and shot my load. It landed right on Annas forehead. Jess then grabbed my dick and took me in her mouth while I finished shooting my cum. I collapsed in pleasure. All three got on the floor on either side of me and we laid there in a heap.

After a few minutes of us all silently catching our breath, Anna got up. "I think I'll go get some water," she said. " I think we better hydrate for round two.

12