A Hostile Takeover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck my pussy, Matt."

Carl, now completely under her spell, obeyed his wife without question and slowly moved his head down, placing his mouth gently against the lips of her pussy. He lightly kissed her two or three times before pushing out his tongue to gently part her lips slightly. Sarah took a small gasp of air as he skilfully ran his tongue up her lips to her clit, pressing gently against it, he circled her slowly with the very tip.

Sarah pulled his head further in and Carl took that as a sign to push his tongue back down across her clit and deep into her pussy. Sarah arched her back and forcefully thrust her pussy forward.

"Oh, Matt." She whispered. "Suck my pussy"

Carl licked and sucked her wet pussy as she gyrated her hips in enjoyment. The slurping sounds filled Carl's ears and his hard cock now throbbed with anticipation. After a minute or two, Sarah grabbed his hair and pulled his head roughly backwards and away from her pussy.

"Fuck me, Matt." She demanded, leaning backwards on the bed.

Carl stood and removed his underwear, not waiting to remove his shirt, he lowered himself above her. His cock was so hard and eagerly dripped pre-cum from its tip. Wasting no time, he quickly slid it down to her pussy and ran it along her wet lips.

She greedily pushed her pelvis forward and the head of his cock parted her lips slipping quickly inside her. Carl began slowly and gently to move the head of his cock in a sensual circular motion but Sarah was having none of it. She was extremely excited and wanted to be fucked hard. The sensual foreplay Sarah normally liked so much was dispensed with and she grasped his ass, pulling him in sharply, burying his cock to the hilt.

"Ahhh God, fuck me, Matt."

Carl responded quickly, withdrawing his cock and then slamming it back in, balls deep.

Oh yes! Fuck me hard Matt, fuck me you fucking bastard!

Carl needed no further encouragement after that and began fucking her roughly like a cheap whore. His balls slapped against her ass cheeks loudly as he pounded her pussy, relentlessly slamming his meat deep inside her. Their fuck was wild and primaeval and unlike anything, Carl had experienced from Sarah before. The pace was unrelenting and unsustainable and it didn't take long before Sarah's orgasm exploded. She grasped his ass tightly and pulled him in as deep as she possibly could, holding him there, she came, her pussy switching hard against his rigid cock.

She had never been loud with her orgasms, rather tightened and grippy when she was cuming. Carl kept still as he felt the waves of her orgasm pulsing around his cock.

She eventually relaxed and gave a large exhale of breath. Her head fell back on the bed but her hands still clenched tightly on his buttocks. Carl began to stroke in and out of her pussy again, slowly at first, but thrusting deeper into her with every stroke. It didn't take him long to near his orgasm and Sarah knew he was about to cum. Recovered from her orgasm, she raised her legs and wrapped them tightly around his waist, raising her head from the bed, she whispered in his ear.

"Cum inside me Matt, please Matt, let me feel your hot cum in my pussy. My husband doesn't mind, do you"

That pushed Carl completely over the edge and his cock erupted instantly as if on command, filling her wet pussy with his cum. Jet after jet of his hot cum spurted deeply into her hungry pussy.

Ever since they started fantasising about Matt, the sex between them had been incredible and Carl didn't want it to end.

Sarah too had no real idea why she'd become so horny all the time lately. She didn't really understand it, but she certainly knew she liked it.

12