All Comments on 'A Hostile Takeover Ch. 06'

by predilection

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So, Matt likes to drug susceptible, married couples with his "special" champagne to get them to relent to his hostile takeover of their lives. This was probably also done to Matt by his foreign assistant. Everything is being captured on camera so he can blackmail both spouses to do whatever he dictates, with the threat of the tapes going to the other spouse. What's his end game? One comment Matt made earlier in his discussion with Sarah, concerning whether "would Carl decide between his work or wife" becomes more ominous for the couple. How far will they "unwittingly" be forced to go towards Matt's takeover?

Bham487Bham487about 2 years ago

These stories are shit. When they have an all powerful man that’s pulling all the strings, it’s just so unrealistic and boring

Jwtest2019Jwtest2019about 2 years ago

Great story. Matt is heavily manipulating both of them. Thanks for the work you put into this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I thought the sex was extra hot, those parts especially were very well written and sexy; I'd love to be mounted up on a bench like that myself. There were earlier clues about the "special" champagne Matt always seems to have, and the local drink her husband was served before he hooked up with his assistant. The phone problems as well I would assume are due to his work paid phone being turned off by Matt, and I stick by my earlier observation that Matt is a predator, getting off on screwing up other people's fine lives.

Having said that, if Carl and Sarah weren't such committed climbers, they might have told him to get lost and reported his less than honorable interests to the board, assuming others there haven't already been compromised in similar fashion. To me, Matt sounds like the bosses' son, or even grandson, raised in "you can have anything you want" wealth and put into a position that he doesn't deserve, as in zero human empathy. Guys like Matt sometimes bring out the very worst in people too, and if Carl were backed into a corner, or even if Sarah were, thinking they were going to lose everything that they had worked their whole life for, Matt might just have a tragic accident. I assume that's what Cody is there for, but we'll just have to wait and see...

Thank you for writing a very fine tale, I look forward to what happens next, Jackie.

PS. I hope they keep their daughter far away from this hot mess.

predilectionpredilectionabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for some lovely comments. It means a lot me. I really look forward to them. There are twists and turns to come, hopefully not boring. Jackie, particularly love your wonderful insightful comments. Please don’t stop !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous