A Hostile Takeover Ch. 07

Story Info
Kim makes sure Carl gets the message.
4.5k words
4.56
8.8k
6

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl woke slowly.

With his eyes still closed his mind wandered back to the night with Kim.

A warm glow was tingling in his groin as he pictured the beautiful sight of her stepping toward him in the jacuzzi. His cock gave a small flex, all of its own in satisfaction, and a warm feeling eased through it. He open his eyes and looked down to see Kim laid across his lap, gently bobbing up and down on his stiff cock.

It felt amazing. He'd never experienced anything like this before. Woken by someone sucking on his cock was a new, and somewhat incredible, sensation. He felt like a king and a broad smile crept across his face.

He felt Kim slow to a stop and he looked down to see her moving her head very slightly left and right. With her throat pressing hard against the head of his cock, she quickly found the right position and her head sank deeper into his groin as his cock disappeared down her throat. The pressure on the head of his cock was immense.

She moved slowly up and down in micro-movements keeping his cock buried tightly in her throat, five or six strokes at a time, then back up for air. She repeated it again and again. Carl wasn't able to sustain this for long and his cock began stiffening before his orgasm.

Kim sensed he was about to cum and took him deep into her throat. He looked down at the bulge in her throat and could see the outline of his cock twitching as it shot his cum into her.

She waited dutifully until he'd finished before she came up for air. Keeping his cock in her mouth she whipped her tongue around it, cleaning it carefully. She lifted off him and Carl's erect cock slapped down heavily onto his stomach. She turned to look up at Carl from beneath his cock and smiled.

Carl just about managed to smile back before his head collapsed back on the pillow in relief.

He felt Kim move off him and the bed. Raising his head once again he watched her walking naked across the room, her stunning figure swaying beautifully. She disappeared through the connecting bedroom door and into her room.

Carl showered and dressed, then got his things ready for the office. He picked up his phone to place it in his bag. He suddenly thought about his messages to his wife.

He scrolled through his phone to check them.

Message not delivered.

He pondered why she'd have her phone off for such a long period. He typed a message.

Hi Darling. Tried to call you a few times but no joy. Are you ok? Things are fast pace here and I'm not getting a lot of time off. I'll try you later.

Just need to make sure you're good. Call me if you can.

Love you. X

Carl tossed the phone in his case just as a knock on the door came. He opened up and Kim stood there in front of him. She'd dressed in another stylish business suit again and she looked stunning.

"Good morning Carl," she smiled. "The Car is ready when you are."

"Thank you Kim," he replied just as professionally.

"I'll just get my bag."

They arrived in the office to continue their work. They went straight to it and made good progress during the day, but a late finish was entirely predictable. The car drove back through the darkened streets of Singapore towards the hotel.

"Would you like to go out tonight Carl?"

"Sure that would be great. I just need to grab a shower and send a few messages and emails."

"Of course."

Back at the hotel, they walked towards their rooms.

"I'll be about 30 minutes, Kim."

"Sure, That's perfect."

Carl went directly to the bathroom and turned on the shower to warm up. Returning to the room he picked up his phone to check his messages.

Still nothing from Sarah.

He scrolled to her number and his finger hovered over the call button. He checked his watch, it was 4 am in the UK.

He closed his call and opened a message and typed.

' Hi, Darling. It's too early to call you there. Are you ok? I can't get you on the phone. I'm a little worried about you. Can you call me when you wake? If not I'll call you on your office number in the morning.

Love you x.

He pressed the send button.

'Not Delivered' flashed under his message again.

"There must be something wrong with her phone, or maybe it was his?"

He stripped off his clothes quickly and walked into the huge open shower and began to wash.

His thoughts returned to his awakening that morning, to Kim, bobbing carefully up and down on his stiff cock. He washed his hair as he thought about the evening before and was just rinsing it when he felt two hands move around his waist.

"I did say I'm at your service," Kim quipped.

Her hands moved around his chest in circles rinsing the lather from the shampoo away. He felt her warm naked body press against his back.

"Well, I think you should get the employee of the week award for going above and beyond."

Kim laughed.

"There's only one award I need," she replied firmly.

Her hands slid down and grasped his cock. Carl was erect already but felt a tinge of embarrassment at being quite so primed and ready. Kim began stroking his cock and slipped her other hand further down, cupping his balls. She skilfully manipulated them, rolling them between her fingers while pumping his cock faster and with increased urgency. After a few minutes of her unrelenting attention, Carl was starting to feel his orgasm rise. Kim whispered in his ear.

"Are you ready to give out the prizes, because I'm ready for my award?"

She stopped and turned Carl around to face her, locking her gaze onto his eyes, she lowered herself to her knees. She took up the assault on his cock and balls again at the same pace as before, but her eyes looked up at him and not at his cock.

Carl's cock was pointing directly at her face now as he felt his orgasm starting. Kim held him in her gaze, looking up at him as the first stream of cum leapt from his cock and ribboned across her face. She didn't flinch in the slightest as his cum splash forcefully across her face. Three more heavy shots followed quickly before it slowed to a stop. Carl moaned lightly as he looked down at her cum strewn face, looking back up at him between his legs.

Still holding his cock Kim moved forward and took him in her mouth, gently cleaning and sucking on his tender head. Only once she pulled off his cock, did she break their eye contact. It drove him insane and Carl was in heaven.

They finished showering and stepped out, Carl wrapping a robe around Kim's wet body.

"Thank you," she said, picking up another towel and wrapping her wet hair.

" I'll just be a few minutes Carl,"

She headed out of the bathroom towards the connecting door. Carl grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist, his cock still erect and protruding outwards. Kim turned in the doorway and looked back at Carl, glancing down at his obvious erection beneath his towel.

"Would you like the door left open?"

"Yes please," Carl replied, a little over eagerly.

"Of course."

She turned and smiled to herself as she left the room.

Twenty-five minutes later Kim walked back into Carl's room. She looked stunning again in a beautiful, figure-hugging, red body-con dress with matching black patent heels and a handbag.

"Oh wow, you look incredible, Kim."

She walked up to him and kiss him on the lips.

"Thank you, Honey."

Carl loved her calling him honey and smiled back at her.

"I'll just get my phone from the charger."

He picked it up and quickly checked his messages again.

Still nothing!

He paused in thought for a moment.

"Everything ok?" Kim said.

"Yes, Just a little phone trouble. My calls and messages aren't going through and I think it might be a phone issue."

I'll take care of it, bring it with you. I have a guy."

"Oh really. What about all my data and numbers, they won't wipe it will they? Every password I have is this bloody phone."

"I can't believe you doubt me," she said with a broad smile on her face.

"Oh no, of course not, sorry Darling."

It just slipped out of his mouth without a thought. He hadn't meant to say it but Kim didn't seem to mind, or maybe she didn't even notice.

In the elevator, Kim was typing rapidly on her phone. Carl could see she was typing in Chinese. Messages flew backwards and forward quickly.

"Just sorting your phone, someone will collect it when we get to the restaurant."

"Oh, ok, fantastic. Thank you."

They arrived at the restaurant and got out of the car. Kim looked around and spotted a guy on a motorbike just by the restaurant entrance. He was dressed completely in black with a full-face helmet. She took Carl's phone and walked over to him. They spoke in Chinese. She handed him the phone and he slipped it inside his jacket. The bike sped away and she returned to Carl.

"How long will it take do you think?"

"Not long if they know what's good for them."

She smiled at Carl then kissed him on the cheek and took his hand.

"Come on I'm famished, Darling," She said mockingly.

During dinner, they chatted and laughed throughout. Their feet occasionally touched and rubbed each other under the table. Carl was smitten by her and it was clear to see. After dinner, they waited outside the restaurant for the car to come around. Kim's phone pinged and she read her message.

"Your phone is ready."

"Bloody hell, that's amazing. Thank you."

She turned to face Carl and squeezed into him, pressing her handbag hard into his cock.

"Your welcome, but it's gonna cost you," She smiled.

In the car, they sat in the back together but much closer than they had before. Kim placed her hand on Carl's inner thigh, stroking it slowly. He was already horny and this did nothing to cool his ardour. Kim look down into his lap, spying the outline of his stiffening cock, she slowly moved her hand up and unzipped him.

Carl felt his body tighten in pleasure but was overcome with trepidation at the same time. He looked up at the driver's mirror to see if he was watching them. He wasn't.

Kim's hand quickly retrieved his stiff cock and it sprang out into the open. She gripped it tightly and stroked him up and down slowly. He leaked pre-cum onto her hand and she immediately used it to lube his shaft.

Carl looked up at the mirror again and to his horror, the driver was looking back at him. He quickly moved his hand to his cock to stop Kim, but she was having none of it. She slapped his hand away hard with her other hand. The force and suddenness of her actions took Carl completely by surprise.

"Put your hand down on the seat Honey," she said sternly.

Carl complied immediately like a naughty schoolboy being told off, placing their palms down beside his legs.

"That's a good boy."

She continued working his cock hard. He looked back at the mirror, and the driver stared back at him now. He could feel the embarrassment crossing his face but the sensations coming from between his legs was far more overwhelming.

Kim saw Carl looking up at the driver. She glanced at the driver herself and then looked back at Carl's embarrassed expression on his face and smiled naughtily. She lowered her head to his lap and took him in her mouth, engulfing the head of his cock, swirling her tongue forcefully against him. Carl threw his head back against the headrest as the pleasure rippled through his body. The car started to slow and she pulled her mouth from his cock, purposely making a loud and exaggerated pop. Kim sat up and straightened herself, lifting a finger to wipe the corner of her mouth.

She looked across at Carl's throbbing cock jutting stiffly up from his lap.

"You can put that away now, Honey."

" Yes, sorry, of course," he said with a gulp at the end of his words.

He finished correcting his attire and looked up, catching the driver's stare in the mirror once more. The car stopped and Carl couldn't wait to get out. Just to the left of the hotel entrance was the black motorcyclist, who sat abreast of his bike. Kim walked over to him and he handed her a padded envelope, followed by something small. Carl was too far away to see what it was but Kim popped it in his purse and returned to Carl.

"All done," She said brightly.

Carl took the package and retrieved his phone from within. He looked at the phone screen quickly. The display indicated 73 messages. Carl smiled at Kim.

"Thank you so much, Kim."

He put it straight into his pocket and they headed to their rooms. In the elevator Carl checked the time, calculating the difference to the UK. It was still early, but he'd try her from the room anyway.

They walked down the corridor and Kim didn't stop at her room but continued with Carl to his. He swiped the door and opened it for her, allowing her to pass through first. Inside the room, she went straight to the bathroom and closed the door. Carl flaked onto the sofa and retracted his phone from his pocket. He went straight to his messages and clicked on Sarah's.

There were seven and he scrolled back to the first one in order, and read them.

1. High Honey, hope you had a good flight. Call me in the morning when you've had some sleep. X

2. Morning Honey. I guess your straight into it there and I've just realised the time difference. Silly me 😂

3. You ok honey?

4. Hello x

5. Hi Honey. I tried calling but it's not connecting. Hence the essay. Do you remember my friend from work 'D' in accounts? Well, I've done a naughty thing. She invited me to her parent's house in the Alps and I've said yes. I hope that's ok. I've managed to get some time off work at short notice. Just seemed like I didn't have a reason not to, with you being away. I leave tomorrow morning I'll try to catch you before I go. Love you x

6. Forgot to mention the house is a bit remote and doesn't have service so you won't get through to me. I'll try and message you when we go to the local town. Love you x

7. I'm just at the airport Honey. I'm about to board. Love you x

Carl looked at the time of the last message. Twenty-three minutes ago. He typed quickly.

Hi Darling. Wow, that sounds amazing, Lucky you. I'm all good here. Don't worry about me and enjoy yourself.

Carl heard the toilet flush and quickly finished the message.

Love you loads, Darling. Missing you. X

He pressed send and, to his surprise it was delivered instantly.

The screen showed Sarah was typing back.

Kim opened the door and was completely naked. The silhouette of her shapely body walked slowly towards him in the back light from the bathroom.

His phone pinged, and he looked down.

On the runway. Love you x.

He closed the screen down and looked up at Kim.

"Jacuzzi Honey?"

She held out her hand to pull him up.

------------------------

Sarah woke up and blinked her eyes open. She felt the warm flesh of her new girlfriend wrapped around her naked body and she smiled.

They had fucked for the whole of yesterday afternoon and well into the night. She smiled to herself again as she thought about all the orgasms she'd had and given, too numerous to count.

Her phone pinged on the bedside table and her heart skipped a beat.

"FUCK!.... Carl," she thought.

She stretched her arm out slowly to reach her phone trying desperately not to wake D. She managed it, just, and opened her messages. It was Carl.

Hi Darling. I don't know if you got my previous messages or missed calls, my fucking phone is playing up. Hope you're all ok. Hard work here but everything going very well. I have to go to China today to visit a subsidiary company and the Chinese block my calls & messages from there. Probably going to be there for about a week. FFS.

Then back to Singapore. Anything urgent just email me, Darling. Looks like it's going to be a bit optimistic for their 10 days lol.

Hope you're not working too hard, try and find some 'you time'. Love you and will call you in about a week x.

Ps. Still can't get last Saturday night out of my mind, you were amazing. It's keeping me going and I can't wait to get back to you. X

Sarah smiled to herself. She felt vindicated now, going all the way with Matt in front of him. She'd been convinced all along it was what he'd wanted her to do and she knew now, she was right.

She was delighted with the extra time she'd have with D too. Carl didn't need to know anything about Matt's date night though, there were some things her husband didn't need to know.

Sarah's phone pinged again. It was her daughter, Catherine.

Hi mom, is everything ok for next week, I'm looking forward to coming home and introducing you to my guy. Think you'll love him. X

"Fuck!" she thought.

She'd completely forgotten she was coming back for a visit. Sarah couldn't have her daughter turning up in the middle of all this. She replied to the message quickly.

'So sorry Darling but I have to work I'm afraid and dad's been called away again. I have a huge new project I'm working on and I'll just be too busy. I'll call you in the week and we'll rearrange x.

Catherine didn't reply.

She looked across and gently stroked D's hair. She moaned in satisfaction and cuddled in tighter to Sarah's warm naked body.

------------------------

The crescendo of noisy bubbles ended suddenly in the jacuzzi but neither of them noticed the pump had timed out.

Kim's tongue was buried deep in Carl's mouth and his cock was reciprocating the arrangement in her pussy. Carl came and began to empty his balls deep in Kim's pussy. She still rode his cock gently but kept him buried inside her, only slightly lifting from his lap as his cum still shot inside her. She wanted him hard still and she knew already, her determination would pay off.

He was still extremely erect when she raised off him. She stood in the trembling illuminated water and stepped out of the jacuzzi. She turned and held out her hand.

"Come on Honey, move that arse," She said smiling at him.

Carl obediently reacted, standing up and stepping out the tub, his erect cock swinging side to side as he followed her into the lounge. They grabbed some robes and sat down on the sofa.

Kim grabbed her purse and retrieved a tiny envelope from within it. She popped it open on the glass coffee table and tapped the packet until a white powder piled out. She took a credit card and a small chrome tube from her purse, chopping it carefully into lines. She leaned over and snorted one of the lines into her nose. Sitting back quickly and taking another short inhale of breath, she wiped a finger back and forth under her nose.

She held out the tube to Carl. He didn't know what to do. He'd never taken any drugs before and to be honest, was normal dead against the whole thing.

"Erm. I don't erm..."

Kim cut him off.

"Be a good boy now Honey and do as your told," Kim said, in her stern school mistress manner again.

Carl didn't want to upset his newfound concubine and took the tube. He looked back up at her and she nodded towards the coke. Carl bent forward and copied Kim's actions.

The sharp intense sensation kicked him hard in his nostrils and he squeezed his nose immediately and dropped the tube. A few seconds later a euphoric feeling rushed his entire body. He'd never experienced anything like it before and it gripped him in pleasure. Kim stood up and allowed her robe to drop to the floor as she stepped towards Carl.

"Come with me."

Carl stood and his stiff cock sprung directly out towards Kim. She took his hand and led him through the connecting door to her room. Carl had assumed it was the same as his but it was much smaller, maybe less than a fifth of the size, with no outside balcony. It was just a guest room for the main suite. She took him to the bottom of the bed, pulled back his robe and pushed him back onto it. Carl scuttled a little further up the bed towards the top.

She open the drawer on the cabinet behind herband took a tube of gel out, tossing it on the bed beside him. She then walked around to the side and climbed on, straddling Carl in reverse as she shuffled her body backwards up his body, until her pussy hovered above his mouth. His eyes looked straight up the crack of the most beautiful ass he'd ever seen. Carl lay there in admiration, his heart pounding, as he saw her hand arrive between her legs. She pushed her long index finger roughly into her pussy, circling it a couple of times, then drawing it out and resting it on Carl's lips. He knew what she wanted and he obliged. He lifted his head and took her finger into his mouth and sucked it.

12