A Hostile Takeover Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim pulled her finger out a few seconds later and lowered her pussy quickly onto his mouth without any finesse. She pushed it hard into him as she sat up, completely engulfing his face. Carl responded and buried his tongue into her pussy as deep as he possibly could savouring her wet juices. Kim moaned and began circling and gyrating her pussy onto him with her entire weight. Carl suddenly felt a downpour of liquid into his mouth and realised, too late, it was his cum.

He struggled underneath her but he was pinned down and unable to move. Running short of breath he was left with no choice, he stopped his struggling and gulped it down. Kim felt him swallow beneath her.

"That's a good boy, honey, I knew you could do it."

She raised her weight just enough for Carl to snatch a deep breath before she sat back down.

"Carry on now, honey."

Carl pushed his tongue back into her and began to work feverishly on her again. It continued for what seemed like an age. The taste of his cum mixed with Kim's juices filled his mouth but he no longer cared. He was focused on pleasing her and desperately wanted her to enjoy it. The cocaine still seamed through his body and he didn't want the euphoria to stop. Kim lifted her weight once more but this time she shuffled slightly forward and lowered her anal bud to Carl's mouth. This was another first for him but he didn't shy away now or struggle. He pushed his tongue out firmly, probing her ass and Kim let out a small shriek of excitement.

"Well done Carl. Well done."

Carl gave it all he had but his tongue was beginning to tire and her ass was incredibly tight.

Just then, he felt the cold sensation of gel oozing onto his cock as Kim firmly rubbed it into him. She then pivoted on one knee and swivelled her body across and next to him, on all fours.

"Fuck me in the ass Carl!" she said calmly.

Carl arose, and got to his knees behind her, his cock as hard and erect as he'd ever been. Kim parted her legs a little wider which lowered her down slightly, putting her ass on a perfect trajectory. He grabbed his cock in his hand and pressed it against her bud.

"Yes, honey," She said, as she moved her ass back onto him.

Carl held his ground and slowly but surely her ass started parting around his head. Carl eased forward slightly, but firmly, and his slippery head popped inside her ass and she moaned loudly. Her sphincter was so tight around his cock it was a little painful, and carl moaned back himself in response.

He wasn't used to this sort of sensation as Sarah had never been a fan of anal sex. He'd always told her it didn't bother him but secretly, he loved it, and so did Kim, by the look of it.

He now took the initiative and pressed forward slowly, an inch at a time, but not stopping until his balls rested on her pussy.

Kim wiggled her ass around bedding in his cock, just where she wanted it. Her ass was so tight but the pressure had eased a little on the head of his cock and it now felt incredibly warm around him. Kim lowered her head down to the bed now pushed her ass back up.

"Now fuck me, you fucking bastard." She said commandingly.

He'd never heard Kim swear before and it seemed exciting to hear the words come from her pretty mouth.

Carl instantly obeyed her and slavishly started fucking her wildly, straight from the off. He'd figured by her tone, she was in no mood for gentle sex and his balls slammed down hard and loud against her pussy. After just a few minutes he felt her ass relax a little and she began breathing heavily. Carl gave her everything he had left in his reserves and pounded her ass, gripping her hips and riding her for dear life.

Kim shrieked as a huge orgasm crashed through her body. Her sphincter closed tighter than ever around his cock her anal muscles squeezed in sequence with her orgasm, in an undulating wave, seemingly sucking him in deeper. It was way too much for Carl and his cock stiffened immediately, and he came in her ass. Both of them writhing in ecstasy for what seemed like forever. The cocaine in their bodies seemingly, just doubling their pleasures.

In that instant, he knew he had to keep her and he need to do whatever it took, to do so.

12