All Comments on 'A Hostile Takeover Ch. 07'

by predilection

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Jwtest2019Jwtest2019about 2 years ago

Carl just lost the game. Kim has him in total control. And now Sarah is off the grid in the Alps. They are divided and soon to be completely conquered.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is becoming quite stupid how two people so much in love, fail to get worried something is up. Complete dupes! Sarah now knows she's been drugged with the champagne, yet doesn't seem concerned since she's getting so much pleasure from her solicitors. Carl continually cheats on his precious wife without any guilt. I wonder if they've ever heard of a land line, lol? They're falling so far down the rabbit hole the ringleader Matt has created, I wonder if they'll ever recover and if so, what will their life become? So, so naive/stupid. Now, Sarah is so wrapped up in the sex, she can't even stop what she's doing and make time for her daughter. I was initially hoping they'd wise up and see what was happening, but now I'm getting to the point of "bring it on" and let's see how fucked up their lives become!

Jwtest2019Jwtest2019about 2 years ago

I just thought of something, Matt can easily move Carl out of the way with a Cocaine charge. I bet Chinese or Japanese govt would push a heavy punishment on a foreigner. Crazy that Carl isnt worried about that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Glad I don't do drugs. I am curious as to where this is going though.

Thanks for sharing this awesome tale, Jackie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous