A Hostile Takeover Ch. 08

Story Info
A testing time for Sarah as she gets a new reality.
4.2k words
4.58
10.8k
6

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Hostile Takeover

Part 8

Sarah came out of the shower and D was gone from the bed. She immediately panicked, ran across the landing and down the stairs. She heard something in the kitchen and rushed across the hall and in through the door.

D was walking towards her holding two mugs. Sarah was flustered and breathing heavily.

"Sarah! What on earth is the matter," D said, putting down the cups on the table and holding out her arms.

Sarah rushed into them and they hugged.

"I came out of the bathroom and you were gone!" Sarah said, still breathing heavily and her chest now pounding.

"Calm down, calm down now, I'm here, I'm not going anywhere."

D took Sarah's shoulders and parted their embrace slightly to look at her face. Some tears ran down Sarah's cheeks.

"It's ok, Angel," she said, wiping the tears from Sarah's face.

"Ahw....Don't worry, I'm not running off anywhere."

She pulled Sarah back into the embrace, rubbing her hand on her back. D felt Sarah's stiff, erect nipples pressing hard into her chest.

"Sit down and have some tea, Angel. Try to relax a little."

"We haven't done much talking yet have we, just fucking really."

Sarah laughed through her tears.

"Yes," she said, a little calmer now.

They drank some tea.

"Ok, Sarah listen to me."

"Firstly, if I'm going somewhere, I'll tell you, ok. Also, I'll tell you when I'll be back, alright."

"Secondly, I'll give you my mobile number, and you can call me anytime you like. How's that."

Sarah leaned in and kissed her on the lips, her tears slowly drying.

"Ok" Sarah replied"

"Good"

"I'm just so confused at the moment with what's happening in my life and my body is also well.. erm.."

D stopped her.

"I understand completely Angel. Don't worry, we're gonna talk some things through today. We have a lot to cover so we'll start slowly. I promise in a day or two, you'll understand a lot more of what's happening to you. Ok."

"Yes, thank you, D."

"Don't thank me yet angel, it's not all good news, but it's not all bad either," she said smiling.

Oh, and don't blame me, ok. I'm just a messenger. We're all just pieces on the chessboard in this at the minute."

"I won't blame you, I promise." Sarah replied.

They finished their tea and when Sarah was sufficiently calmer, D began.

"Ok. Someone is coming over shortly to bring me some clothes and things and I'll be staying here with you. Is that ok?

Sarah beamed a huge smile back at D.

"I'll take that as a yes then," they both laughed.

"Carl is going to be delayed abroad so you can stay as long as you like."

"Ok then. But a lot will depend on you, Angel."

"Ok," Sarah said, a little bemused.

"Now, when you came and we met at Matt's London apartment, did your husband know you were there that night?"

"No."

"Ok, so you haven't told him about us or what happened with Matt in the restaurant and then in the apartment."

"No"

Sarah wondered how D knew about the restaurant.

"Will you be telling him?"

"Erm... I don't think so, No."

Sarah was confused.

"Would he be ok if he found out you were having an affair?"

"I'm not having an affair," Sarah said, a little sharply.

"Well.., erm.., I mean...I'm, Not with Matt, anyway!"

D Smiled at her.

"If your husband gets videos or pictures of you and me, or you and Matt, tomorrow, how will that go down?"

"Erm.....I don't know. Ok, I guess,.. maybe!" Sarah said defensively."

"Ok let me get this straight. Your husband would be ok with you fucking his boss while he was away working and having an affair with another woman, would he?"

"I didn't say that!"

There was a brief silence between them.

"No. He wouldn't be ok."Sarah said.

D patted her on the thigh in a confirmatory, but comforting way.

"But Matt.." D stopped her.

"Let me finish Angel. You can ask me questions after, but I'll tell you right now, I don't have all the answers you need, ok. I'm just trying to help you lover."

"Yes, I'm sorry D, I know, thank you.

"Ok. Now, you're sitting here today because Matt wants it. I'm sitting here today because Matt wants it. Now don't get me wrong, I'm happy to be here with you, Angel, and if Matt wasn't in charge I'd be here today anyway."

Sarah smiled warmly at D.

"But if Matt wanted me to go right now, I'd be gone. I wouldn't have a choice in it, and I'd probably never be allowed to see you again."

Sarah's smile deserted her a little.

"I just wouldn't have a choice. Do you understand that?"

"I think so."

"So, I've had a fantastic time being with you Sarah. I've loved every second of it. Your a beautiful, sexy, sensual lover and a tremendous fuck."

Sarah felt so emotional and rushed into D's embrace kissing her passionately. They kissed for about a minute or so before parting. Sarah desperately wanted to tell her she loved her but knew it wouldn't be right, for many reasons. Sarah was still horny and her nipples protruded stiffly from beneath her silk robe.

"Ok," D said, clearing her throat a little.

"Who do you think is responsible for us being together the for last couple of days?"

Sarah tried to separate the sexual feelings in her mind for a moment.

"Erm... Matt, I guess."

"Ok, so why is your husband abroad right now?

There was a slight pause.

"Because Matt wants him there?"

"Yes, Angel.

"Now who is in charge of this whole situation do you think Sarah?" D put her hand back on Sarah's thigh.

Sarah pushed her hair back off her face and thought!

"Matt?"

"Exactly."

"Now, Matt is a very powerful man Sarah. More powerful than you could ever imagine. He has the power to make you or break you, and I'm serious, Sarah. We can all be crushed at will if he wants. Matt owns the fucking chessboard, ok, Angel."

"Now for some good news. It seems Matt likes you. Therefore, you're on his team. I'm on his team too, ok."

She smiled at Sarah and she smiled back.

"If we all do as we're told then we'll all be ok."

"Right, now I know it's hard to take this all in but, the bottom line is, you must play by the rules, Sarah."

"If you think you can beat him you're wrong. If you think you can call the police on him. You're wrong. Your situation will worsen and so will that of the people around you, and that includes me."

"Now, you probably think he has no hold over you. Or maybe not much. Let me dispel that notion for you. We wouldn't be sitting here now, having this conversation, if you weren't already in serious difficulty. It could be financial or emotional, it could be family or friends, I don't know. Suffice to say, and for the purposes of this conversation, if you are asked to do something, just do it. However bad it might feel or however much you don't want to, just do it. That's my advice to you right now. The consequences of not doing it are far greater. Please trust me on this, Angel."

"Lastly, this is new for you angel and you'll make mistakes whilst you learn the ropes. Mistakes will always be punished and you will not like the punishment, but allowance will be made for inexperience or even a little stupidity. But be careful and try your best at all times."

"I have to ask you this one, Angel. Do you understand and are you able to play by the rules."

"I'm frightened D, there was a silence for a moment.

"But, I think I understand and I'm not sure I have a choice, do I?"

"I think those are good answers, Angel.

Right, that's enough dark stuff for the moment. We'll come back to this later, ok."

"Yes," Sarah replied.

Now I told you about the serum, you remember?

"Yes."

"It's called Flare, and it's the most amazing thing ever inverted. It belongs to Matt and nobody else has it or anything similar."

"It's totally organic and completely harmless, after five days it's purged from your body completely. It's best between day one and day three and then it starts to degrade slightly on day four and five."

"Erm... you first had some last Saturday I think or maybe a few days before. Does that sound right?"

Sarah thought about last Saturday's threesome, and maybe D was right, even a few days before.

"Yes, maybe."

"Ok well, that would have been mixed into your drinks or food I expect. That won't happen again. You'll have your own supply and you may do with it as you wish, but you will not tell another living soul about it. Is that clear,"

"Yes D."

"Ok, you are currently on day three, I think, so I'd suggest you take some and restart your 5 days. What do you think?"

"Erm... are you taking some with me?"

"Yes, Angel, we'll be doing a lot of things together this week."

D lent in and pecked her on the lips and Sarah smiled.

"Plus, I absolutely love it too," D said, laughing

D put a little water into two glasses and handed Sarah a tiny glass tube with a red top. D twisted the top off and tipped the drops into the water. Sarah followed suits and they drank them together.

"It only takes about 15 minutes for it to be fully active."

"Ok, Sarah, here's the last thing for today. You have a test this afternoon."

"A test?"

"To show that you understand your new situation and prove that I'm doing a good job. This is important for you and me, Angel. I can be easily replaced here if it's thought I'm not doing a good job of your induction."

Sarah was shocked and a little panicky.

"She Couldn't go through this without D," she thought.

D lifted her hand to Sarah's chin and lifted it slightly upward.

"Don't worry you'll be fine, I trust you," and she kissed her sweetly.

"Will you be with me?"

"I can stay here with you but you must do this on your own, ok"

"Yes, I think so," She said a little nervously.

"It will be ok Sarah, trust me."

"I do, D."

"Let's get you upstairs and dressed. I love dressing up don't you?"

"Yes, I do"

A couple of hours later they'd completely exhausted Sarah's wardrobe and had plenty of fun doing so. They'd laughed so much.

Their builds were not too dissimilar but D's breasts were much bigger and trying to fit into some of Sarah's tighter outfits, had been hilarious.

D's phone received a message and she picked it up. She read it and closed the message.

"OK, Angel, you're up in 30 minutes."

Sarah felt a few nerves in her stomach but the flare she'd taken earlier helped her confidence.

"Fun time!" D said, and they kissed.

"Let,s get you dressed."

"Are we going out?"

"No, Angel."

"My stuff will be here in half an hour and you're going to blow the delivery guy. How exciting!"

She grabbed Sarah and kissed her passionately. D's hand moved down to Sarah's crotch and her finger circled her pussy. Sarah moaned in pleasure and her body tingled throughout. D stopped and pulled away.

"We need the sluttiest thing we have," D said, giggling.

"Come on"

Twenty-five minutes later Sarah was dressed in a short checked skirt with a white shirt, the tails knotted at the front, exposing her bare midriff. White fuck me pumps and socks and her hair tied back in pigtails, Sarah looked at herself in the mirror turning to both sides."

"Oh my God," D said.

"Every guy wants to fuck a schoolgirl and you're as gorgeous as they come. You look so fucking horny, you're killing me."

Sarah felt good and D's comments helped her confidence no end. She'd completely forgotten this was a test and was just enjoying the excitement of the moment.

"I'm going to fuck your brains out when you're finished," D said excitedly.

They went to kiss but Sarah stopped her.

"Mind the lipstick," Sarah said, raising a finger to her bottom lip and smiling.

D giggled.

"Of course. Come on let's go down, it's almost time."

As they walked along the hallway the doorbell rang. They froze and Sarah's heart skipped a beat. D held her hand and took her to the front door. Sarah's nerves suddenly got the better of her.

"D, I can't do this."

"JUST A MINUTE," D shouted at the door.

"I can't, D. I just can't. What the fuck am I doing."

D turned her sideways ways to face her.

"Yes, you can. It's just first night nerves, that's all. You can do this, you can do it for us."

"And remember this too."

"All men are basically little boys inside."

With that she lifted Sarah's dress up at the sides and hooked her fingers in the sides of her knickers, drawing them to the floor.

"No D."

D waited a few seconds on the floor keeping still and holding her knickers to the floor. Sarah gave in and stepped out of her underwear.

She stood and without warning, lifted the front of her short skirt up in the air. Her hand dived underneath and her finger ran slowly up between Sarah's exceptionally wet pussy. She pressed it forward and it parted her lips with ease. She sank it deep inside her and then withdrew it just as quickly. Sarah gave a small whimper. D stepped slowly backwards into the lounge, keeping her eyes on Sarah as she popped her glistening wet finger into her mouth and sucked it.

Sarah's heart was pounding even faster. She walked the two steps forward and opened the door. Stood in front of her was Cody. Dressed in his black suit and he held two large holdalls.

"This wasn't fair, she kind of knew him," she thought.

"Good afternoon Ma'am."

"Hello, Cody," Sarah said a little nervously.

She felt the cool air through the half-opened door wafting under her dress.

"I have some bags for you."

"Erm.. yes... er...thank you, Cody."

Sarah saw his eyes, fleetingly checking out her outfit. There was just silence for a few seconds.

"Where would you like them, Ma'am."

The last time he called her Ma'am, she was wearing a dress worth thousands and now she was dressed like slutty schoolgirl. Her stiff nipples protruded under her thin shirt. D hadn't let her wear a bra and she regretted agreeing to it now. She began to blush profusely.

"Ma'am."

"Erm.. yes.. sorry, just in here please."

"Certainly, Ma'am."

She moved aside and he squeezed past her into the hall. Sarah noticed her crumpled knickers in the middle of the floor as cody stepped over them. She bolted forward to grab them behind him and screwed them up in her hand quickly. Her humiliation now reached new hights.

"That's fine, just there please."

"Yes, Ma'am. I have two more in the car."

"Ah, ok."

Cody walked past her and out the open door.

"What the fuck". She thought.

Her embarrassment was overwhelming her. He knew she was a married woman, and she was expecting someone she didn't know. He'd driven her home after the visit to Matt's flat when she'd been fuck within an inch of her life and couldn't even walk. He'd most likely, helped D put her to bed too.

She just couldn't do it. What If he's expecting it and comes back in and gets his cock out? What would she do then? Her panic was palpable and accelerating.

Just then, a tiny bead of wetness ran down her inner thigh.

"Fuck." she said quietly.

She quickly wiped it with her knickers, checking Cody wasn't looking.

Her mind thought quickly as she tried to process her options.

If she didn't do this would Matt send Carl those pictures? She could explain that, maybe!

And D, how would she explain that?.

Could she get ahead of it and tell him first? Maybe! but she suddenly remembered he was offline for a week.

Cody appeared at the door with two more bags. He walked back in and placed them next to the other bags.

"Thank you, Ma'am, Good day," he said.

He headed for the door and Sarah followed him, still not knowing what to do. It seemed obvious to her now, he wasn't aware of the test. Maybe he wasn't interested in her anyway. Would D be taken from her?. Had she fucked it all up?

Cody approach the car and opened the door, as Sarah ran out from the house into the street.

"CODY," she shouted after him.

He turned to see the schoolgirl before him running down the drive.

Sarah approached the car.

"Sorry Cody. Could you help me move the bags please there just too heavy for me?"

"Of course, Ma'am."

Sarah remember her attire and walked quickly back to the house. Cody locked the car and followed her. Sarah gripped the edges of her tiny skirt tightly to her legs in case it blew up and exposed her naked ass. Cody entered back into the house and Sarah closed the door behind him. She'd bought some time to think, at least.

.

Her thoughts rapidly spiralled, yet again.

"What if he wasn't interested?

Then she was fucked anyway, and D would have to leave her."

How was she going to approach him?

She'd imagined before that whoever it was, would know he was getting a blow job and just get on with it. This was a different scenario now. Was she going to have to seduce him?

"How would she approach him?" she thought.

She wasn't sure she could do this.

"Where would you like it, Ma'am"

"Did he mean the blow job?" She thought.

"Erm... er... in the bedroom please," she said, immediately realising the innuendo.

"Fuck, did she just say that," she thought?

"It's this way."

Sarah walked up the stairs and Cody followed her with two bags.

He watched her pert bum slink up the stairs in front of him and got a fantastic view.

"In here please."

She entered the master bedroom and Cody followed her.

"Thank you, just there please."

"I'll just get the other two, Ma'am"

He walked out of the room as She stood thinking quickly.

She couldn't risk losing D just now. She needed her.

"Fuck it, I'll do it," she thought.

It's was just a fucking blow job and she'd given hundreds of them, what's one more and anyway, nobody would find out.

"But what if he didn't want one," she thought.

Another bead of wetness, much larger before, ran quickly down her leg. She wiped it quickly without really noticing she'd done it, so preoccupied was she, with her thoughts. She heard Cody's footsteps coming along the landing and she looked around quickly for inspiration. Her exited state was now bursting almost uncontrollably to the surface and her heart pounded furiously.

Cody opened the door and looked around. Sarah was bent over from the waist with her head low down inside the wardrobe. Her short dress had completely risen up, with her naked ass on full display.

"I'm just making some space in here."

Sarah looked back from the darkness of the wardrobe, passed her legs, at Cody's face. His jaw was dropped and his mouth open, a glazed look upon his face. Sarah knew that look, she'd seen it many times before on Carl's face.

She remembered D's words.

'All men are basically little boys inside.'

Another large drop of wetness ran down the inside of her leg from her pussy, and she felt sure Cody would have seen it. Sarah stood up and turned to face him, walking purposely forward towards him.

"Thank you so much for your help, Cody, now how can I possibly repay you. Let me think."

Cody was frozen solid to the spot and completely speechless, his jaw still open. She saw straight away, the schoolboy within him. Sarah looked him in the face, and stared into his eyes. She reached forward and quickly undid his trousers, dropping them to the floor. Her fingers hooked his underwear, as D had done earlier to her, and drew them down to the floor, disappearing downwards to her knees with them.

His erect cock sprung forward just missing her face on the way down. She looked straight at his cock and took it in her hand instantly starting to work it furiously and without any foreplay or mercy. Cody moaned in satisfaction.

"Oh god," he said quietly.

She used her spare hand and tapped him on his ass then gently pushed him backwards. He took the hint and he sat down on the bed leaning halfway back. Sarah wasn't hanging about and she was fucking horny now too She thought about her girlfriend waiting downstairs in anticipation.

She stopped wanking him and moved her mouth over his cock. Looking down she noticed he was almost identical in size to Carl.

12