A Hostile Takeover Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've got this," she thought.

She lowered her mouth onto his head, rapidly swirling her tongue around and probing his slit. He moaned again, loudly this time

.

She dived down deeper and his cock fitted her mouth perfectly. She started quickly, bobbing up and down at a medium pace. After a minute or so she began to increase her speed, taking him as deep as she could. She looked up at Cody and he was looking straight back down at her, breathing heavily. She knew he was close and she locked her eyes on his knowing it drove Carl crazy. She felt his cock tightening and she whipped him out of her mouth and began wanking him furiously, all the time looking into his eyes. A few short moments later he grunted loudly, and he came.

Sarah held his cock firmly and pointed it towards her breasts, as his warm cum splashed between her modest cleavage. She felt it slowly running down inside her shirt.

A few more streams hit her shirt as he started to slow. Still holding his cock, she thought she need to take the high ground, just in case, and started wanking him again, focusing on his now very sensitive purple head. He began to protest with a series of inaudible expletives before Sarah spoke.

"And what do you say, Cody?"

He spoke hurriedly.

"Thank you... thank you."

"I beg your pardon," she said, trying desperately to sound authoritative.

Sarah continued with the torment.

" Ma'am...., Thank you, Ma'am." He said loudly, correcting his mistake.

"Thank you, Ma'am.

"Your welcome, Cody."

She stopped and released his cock for her firm grip and stood, turning from him and slowly walked away.

"You may go."

"Yes, Ma'am"

He hurriedly pulled up his trousers and exited the room quickly. She waited until she heard the front door close and then ran down the stairs. D was in the hallway by the kitchen door and she screamed with delight at the top of her voice, joined a second later by Sarah in a mixture of relief, excitement, and exhilaration. Followed by loud laughter from them both. D threw herself into Sarah's arms and hugged while still laughed.

As Cody neared the car, he heard faint screams from behind him. Looking around he paused for a moment, then continued.

"You nearly blew it, girlfriend," D said laughing hysterically.

"I know. I was so fucking stupid!"

"Still, I don't think Cody knew what hit him," Sarah laughed.

"You hit him, girlfriend."

D told Sarah she'd snuck up the stairs and watched through the crack in the door.

"Pervert," Sarah said, laughing so much she was barely able to speak.

"He nearly came in his pants when you bent in that wardrobe. Mind you, I nearly came in mine too," D said, laughing uncontrollably.

"You were right D, it was just a blow job, and they're all just little boys in the end. I don't know if he loved it or I've frightened him off blow jobs for like."

"I think it's safe to say he loved it, Angel."

Looking down at the cum on her tracksuit top that had been deposited on her from Sarah's shirt, holding it up slightly.

Sarah burst back into laughter.

"Ooo, I'm sorry about that," Sarah said mockingly.

"You will be, Ma'am."

Sarah laughed back. D moved in closer and Sarah began kissing her passionately, as they stumbled backwards into the kitchen. Sarah felt the table behind her and shuffled back onto it.

D climbed on top of her, undoing the buttons on her cum soaked shirt quickly and untying the large knot in the front. She lowered her mouth down to her damp, stiff nipple and took it in her mouth. Sarah screamed with exaggerated pleasure, D pulled back a little and they both laughed loudly again.

D latched back onto her nipple and Sarah moaned softly, folding her arms around her.

12