All Comments on 'A Hostile Takeover Ch. 08'

by predilection

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Now this is getting plain stupid! Goes on & on, same stupidity. Smart, intelligent people being swayed by threats of blackmail. All she has to do with Matt is tell him she was drugged and didn't know what was happening. Matt might think about his assistant and realize they both have been set up. What looked like a unique story line is now becoming comically, stupid

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very hot and sexy, but I think it's about to spiral out of control and start to be not all that much fun for the married couple. If this were fishing; the hook is set, start cranking it in. If Carl is a true company asset though, this is a terrible way to keep him, but that might be the plan anyway, destroy the company from within. I also can't help but to wonder if their daughter Catherin's new boyfriend isn't wrapped up in this somehow, the timing of her boyfriend and the visit is a little suspect to me.

This also sounds like a scary drug to me, one that makes you willing to sell your soul for the next big O. I don't have experience with drugs, so maybe this isn't unique, but being given something against their will by Matt initially has to be illegal, natural or not.

This is an interesting story in that there are no "good guys" to root for, other than to say that I'd like to see Matt get what he has coming to him before this is all over. Not necessarily anything violent, (although I could see that happening) but just something to even the score.

Thank you for sharing, Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm not sure how powerful Matt could be seeing that he was just over Carl?

For me D was unnecessary, I think Matt blackmailing Sarah with just the power of his dick and using the drug would of been enough to make her anybody's slut anywhere he wanted her to be.

Jwtest2019Jwtest2019about 2 years ago

My thanks to the author for this story. I am notably not the only one who likes it since the ratings are very good. I am looking forward to the next part to see what Sarah, Matt, Carl and D have in store for us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous