A Hostile Takeover Ch. 12

Story Info
Finale. Carl jumps at a chance, are Sarah’s Nine lives up?
14.8k words
3.89
4.7k
5

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl's ache in his constantly stiff cock had been steady all day but manageable compared to only a few short days earlier. Marcy came into the basement room and was carrying some cups.

"I've made you some tea Carmen, I hope that's ok. Do you take sugar?"

"Yes, one please."

Marcy took it to the cupboards on the far side of the room, reaching inside for the sugar, and with her back to Carl, she dropped a small pink tablet into his cup and handed it to him.

"Thank you."

They drew back some chairs at the small table in the corner, sitting to drink it.

"Marcy. Do you have any painkillers here?"

"Do you have a headache?

"Not exactly." He looked down at his cock under the table pointing back up at him through his now parted robe.

"Oh, I see. No, I don't I'm afraid, but leave it with me, I'll see what I can do."

The phone rang on the wall and Marcy got up and answered it.

"Yes, Mistress...Yes Mistress, straight away."

She put the phone down.

"We have to go up now, Carmen."

Carl stood from the table and his huge cock bounced out towards her. Marcy looked at his cock and then up at his face. She walked over, taking the belt off the robe, she tucked his cock up against his stomach and wrapped the robe around him. She took the belt and tied it tightly around the robe and his cock.

"Erm, thank you," Carl said, gratefully."

Carl followed Marcy up a flight of stairs and they arrived in a large open-plan room. Mia and Kim sat on huge sofas at the far end of the room.

"Ah, here she is, hello, Sweetie. How are you feeling after your bath?"

"Good, thank you, Mistress."

Kim patted the sofa next to her and he happily obeyed her instructions, only too pleased not to have to sit with Mia and sat down. As he did so, his cock was released from its temporary constraints and sprung up from between his legs, parting his robe once more.

He raised his hand in an attempt to cover himself back up, but Kim grabbed his wrist, pulling it back down to the sofa. The three of them just stared at his enormous cock poking through the gown.

Well, there's an ice breaker if ever I've seen one," Mia laughed.

She leant over to the table, poured a glass of champagne and stretched across to hand it to him.

"Thank you, Mistress."

"You're a lucky girl, Kim."

Kim placed her hand on Carl's inner thigh rubbing it gently through his rope and looking into his eyes with satisfaction.

"Yes, very lucky," Kim said approvingly.

Any embarrassment he may have ordinarily suffered about his cock being discussed like a possession was dwarfed by the fear of Mia in his presence and what she may demand next. His cock gently bobbed up and down with a throbbing action in time with the heavy beating of his heart. A bead of pre-cum pushed gently from its tip and slowly slipped down his length.

"Your girlfriend looks like she needs a little something to relax her, Kim," Mia said sympathetically.

"Oh, of course, how inconsiderate of me," Kim replied.

Kim lifted a small glass tray from the table with a single line of coke left on it and handed it to her girlfriend.

"Sorry about that, Baby."

Carl didn't need any encouragement and putting down his campaign flute, he snorted the line greedily, brushing his nose with his hand. It hit him instantly and quickly. It seemed each time he took it, the stronger it became and the more effect it had.

Mia's mobile rang and she look at the caller ID. It was Matt.

"I'm so sorry, please excuse me, I have to take this."

She stood up and walked away a little from the pair of them.

"Hello Darling, how are you?" She said quietly.

"Yes, everything is fine here, thanks for getting back to me so quickly."

"Yes, of course. I just wanted to make sure you were happy to proceed with the change of plan, that's all."

"Yes. of course, Darling."

"No it's no trouble at all, of course, I'll hold."

Mia turned and gazed back across the room at the pair of them while she waited for Matt on hold. Kim had parted Carl's robe completely and had her hand on his cock, stroking it teasingly. She looked back up at Mia and smiled mischievously like a naughty school girl, caught playing when she should have been working.

Mia shook her head slightly from side to side and then smiled back like the teacher at her pupil.

"Yes, Matt, sorry, I'm still here," She said turning away from them again.

"Ah ha... yes... ok then, good."

"No, it's no problem I was just making sure you were on board, so to speak."

"No, I'm confident Kim won't fail us, I'm sure of that, Darling. We just feel we may get a much better, and faster result with this approach."

"Of course, Darling"

Anything else you'd like to know at the moment?

Yes, it's no problem, I'll hold, Darling... No-no, it's ok, don't worry.

Mia spun around and looked at Kim. She was tightly squeezing the head of Carl's cock repeatedly, making his pre-cum ooze slowly from the tip. Carl seemed to be almost oblivious to it as the cocaine rampaged through his body.

Another thirty seconds passed before Matt came back on the phone. Mia listened for a moment.

"Yes, Darling, that won't change at all, I assure you. You've been very clear on that bit from the beginning."

"Ok then. Well, I'll keep you updated as always."

"And you too, Darling."

"Bye now."

Mia rejoined the pair, sitting down on the sofa opposite.

As Mia spoke, Kim stopped playing with Carl's cock and released it completely.

"Now then, Carmen, I have something to discuss with you."

Carl looked up at Mia with renewed fear in his eyes. Shooting a quick sideways glance at his de facto guardian angel, Kim.

"There's no need to panic now, it's not all bad, in fact, you may be quite happy."

"Yes, Mistress," Carl replied nervously.

"Now, I've had a request from your girlfriend, Miss Kim."

Carl looked over again at Kim quickly and she smiled sweetly back at him.

Over here, Carmen please," Mia said sternly.

"Yes, Mistress, I'm sorry."

Carl snapped his attention back to Mia.

"She would like me to release you from my service and over to her entirely. She feels your not going to take to our current arrangement very well, and she's put up a good argument as to why. Now she may, or may not, be right."

Carl looked over at Kim who was still smiling directly at him and watching closely his every reaction.

"What do you think about her request, Carmen?"

Carl spun his head quickly back to face Mia.

"Yes, Mistress," Carl bleated out quickly.

"Yes what, Carmen?" Mia said with a slight tinge of frustration in her tone.

Suddenly he felt afraid he'd been too quick and eager in his response to her question. The last thing he wanted, was to appear disrespectful to her.

"Erm, I mean, whatever you think is best, Mistress." He added quickly.

His second answer was followed by a brief pause as her elegant, french polished fingernail grazed delicately across her chin.

She looked down at his huge cock still throbbing from Kim's earlier attentions and the pre-cum oozing gently from its slit.

"Yes well, I'd be giving up quite a bit to grant my girlfriend her wish here, and I'd need to feel suitably compensated, wouldn't I?"

Carl couldn't believe what was happening and looked lovingly over at Kim. Was she really about to save him from Mia's clutches?

His gaze quickly broke from Kim and returned to Mia. Did he need to convince her more? He'd have to tread carefully.

"Yes Mistress, that would only be correct, of course."

Whatever she meant by compensation had to be better than Carl being her bitch.

"Mmmm, Yes, well, quiet," Mia said thoughtfully.

"If I were to grant this request to my lovely, Kim, you'd transfer your complete devotion to her entirely and she would become your new Mistress, do you understand what that would mean, Carmen?"

"Oh absolutely, Mistress," Carl replied, trying not to appear too excited at the proposal.

He remembered well the instructions she'd given him before about being his Mistress.

"It would mean I would do whatever Miss Kim desired, without question. To obey her every word and instruction fully, and to the letter, Mistress."

"And if I became aware that you weren't completely and utterly compliant in every possible way you'd have me to deal with wouldn't you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Carl lowered his head to her in a submissive gesture of acceptance, attempting to influence her further.

"Now I'd still have to deal with your little cocaine problem. So you'd need to keep completely under the radar still, but you couldn't do that from here, that just wouldn't work at all."

"Yes, of course, Mistress," Carl replied looking over at Kim with an immense amount of gratitude in his eyes.

Anything for Carl would be preferential to the ordeal he'd already been subjected to by Mia.

Mia paused in thought for a moment.

"Then it's settled," She eventually pronounced."

"I will continue to take care of your legal problems and, Miss Kim will be your new Mistress until then."

"Yes, Mistress, thank you," Carl replied eagerly.

No, Carmen that is Miss Kim's title now, you'll refer to me as Miss Mia from today on. There can only be one Mistress."

"Yes, Miss Mia, I'm so sorry."

"Now let's talk about my compensation shall we?"

"Yes, Miss Mia."

"I wasn't talking to you, Carmen. This is between your Mistress and me. It doesn't concern you."

"Yes, of course, Miss Mia," Carl replied rapidly averting his eyes back down at the floor.

"Now, Kim, I have enough work for Carmen at the club for 4 or maybe 5 nights a week if you wish?"

"Oh, that would be perfect, Mia."

"She can stay in the dorms at the club with the other girls while she's at work, at a cost of course. And she'll be your responsibility outside of her working week, how's that sound?"

Carl remained silent as they discussed their terms and carved him up in their business transaction. Carl didn't care, Kim had rescued him and that's all that mattered to him.

Ok, Darling, but I'll need her for high days and holidays as and when they occur, of course. I don't want her overworked?" Kim said firmly.

"Ok, agreed, special occasions etc, included," Mia replied.

"Now, to my compensation! I'll take 80 per cent of her club earnings which will include her board during the week and some exes for the club's costs and the rest for my personal loss.

Kim pondered for a moment.

"I think 50/50 would be nearer the mark, Darling."

"Absolutely not, Kim, I'd rather keep her myself," Mia said abruptly.

Carl began to panic a little at their disagreement but knew he had to keep his mouth firmly closed.

"Now don't be prickly Mia, it's just business, and you'll find yourself another toy quickly enough, I know! How about Sixty/Forty but I want a timed break clause inserted. I'll have expenses too, you know!"

Mia pondered some more as Carl just stared down at his throbbing cock trying to disappear from their conversation.

"Very well, Kim, you drive a hard bargain. I've taught you too well," she laughed.

"Fantastic" Kim said genuinely happy with the deal. We'll have the contract drawn up tomorrow. Let's drink to it."

The girls collected their glasses from the table and looked over at Carl, raising them slightly in encouragement towards him.

"Oh, I'm sorry, yes of course!"

He collected his glass from the table and raised it to theirs, congratulating them on their deal.

Carl didn't know it, but this was Kim's first foray into female domination and ownership and she was extremely excited. All Carl cared about was his escape from the clutches of Mia, and metaphorically, he was willing to rush into Kim's arms as fast as he could to achieve it.

Kim stood and took Carl's half-finished champagne glass from his hand and placed it on the table, slipping her dress from her shoulders. It shimmied gracefully to the floor, revealing her stunningly beautiful body from beneath. She spread her long sleek legs and straddled him quickly, grabbing his cock and guiding it towards her pussy.

"Now I'm fucking excited, Carmen and I think we owe, Miss Mia a proper display of thanks, don't you?"

Carl looked up into her eyes with complete devotion to her now. He didn't care that Mia was watching them, the only thing he cared about right now, was what Kim wanted.

"Yes, of course, Mistress," Carl said, without a moment's thought.

Kim looked down at him in appreciation of the un-coerced words uttered from his lips and turned briefly to look at Mia, smiling in satisfaction. Mia smiled back at her knowingly.

She ran Carl's cock head up and down her pussy a couple of times and then sank slowly onto him. As her warm wet pussy encircled his rock-hard head, his world felt complete at that moment and he moaned with pleasure.

Kim, in turn, moaned, as she lowered herself down his thick shaft. As she neared the bottom, she leaned forward with her hands on his shoulders and relaxed her feet on the floor, impaling herself completely. She leant further forward and stuck her tongue in his mouth, kissing him passionately as she began to ride his cock, slowly and rhythmically.

Eventually, she pulled her tongue from his mouth and started to fucking him. Carl's eyes drifted past her body to see Mia looking at the entertainment being laid on for her and sipping her champagne in satisfaction.

He didn't care that she was watching them, he felt free from her and enjoyed every second of it.

Kim meanwhile was extremely turned on by the whole episode and was unquestionably in hurry. Her body writhed in pleasure as she began slamming into his cock. Carl knew her well enough already and knew she wanted to cum sooner rather than later. He leaned into her breasts and grabbed one, firmly pulling it forward into his mouth. He sucked her nipple with renewed vigour to assist her in reaching her goal all he could.

Moments later she stopped fucking and sank as deeply onto his cock as she could. Grabbing his hair tightly, she pulled his head sharply backwards off her nipple to face up at the ceiling and she came.

"AWE SHIT," she moaned out loudly.

Carl felt her orgasm rip strongly through her pussy as it throbbed tightly around his cock. He fought his desperate urge to start fucking her and kept as still as possible, whilst his new Mistress revelled in her release. As Kim's orgasm continued she maintained her firm grip on his hair. Carl remained motionless and compliant, waiting patiently and obediently for her to finish.

Eventually, her orgasm slowed and she gave a large sigh of satisfaction. She released Carl's hair and his head popped forward between her soft warm breasts. She started slowly withdrawing her pussy from his cock. But to his surprise, as his cock slipped from her wet pussy she caught it in her hand and guided it to her ass.

"Here goes nothing," Kim stated purposefully.

She pressed down with her full weight and her ass slowly and stubbornly began to spread across the tip of his head. Carl felt the intense pressure on his cock as her tight ring began to be forcibly opened. It was a slow and determined pressure that eventually took its toll and his head suddenly disappeared from view, as her ass snapped around it. Carl desperately wanted to scream out in the pain but refused to.

"OH FUCK," Kim shrieked.

"That's fucking tight, Mia."

"Oh, Darling, you better get used to it, you've made your bed, now you have to lay in it," Mia laughed lightly.

Kim turned her head back towards Mia and smiled at her again.

"Very true," she laughed back.

Carl felt the tight ring of her sphincter gripping like a noose around the bottom of his incarcerated head. He felt it throbbing with her strain as she tried desperately to relax her muscle.

A few seconds later and he felt the warmth of her ass begin to surround him as she slipped him further inside her. The intense pain subsided quickly and Kim paused to catch her breath for a moment.

She looked down into Carl's eyes, before biting her lip and sliding slowly further down his shaft. She stopped short of taking him in completely before she rose again, taking care to keep his head inside her. Kim pushed Carl's chest firmly back onto the deep sofa and started fucking him slowly, allowing her ass to become more accustomed to the monster cock.

Carl was already approaching his orgasm and couldn't help but edge upwards slightly to meet her downwards thrusts. Kim detected it quickly.

"No, Honey, you won't be cuming until I say so."

Carl immediately froze. Surely he couldn't manage that if his life depended on it, he thought.

"Do you understand, Honey?"

He looked past Kim and caught Mia smiling back at him with glee.

"Yes, Mistress."

He was now terrified of failing to comply with her command and the consequences that it may incur.

"Good, now settle down then."

Kim started slowly fucking his cock again and soon found her rhythm.

Carl meanwhile was far from comfortable. He remained rigidly in position trying desperately to minimise the intense sensations on his cock. He could feel his orgasm welling up inside him and he gripped the sides of his ass tightly, burying his nails into his skin.

Kim was picking up her pace now and he wished desperately for her to cum quickly. Carl's face was reddening with every passing second of the tortuous strain at withholding his orgasm. He drew his bottom lip between his teeth and bit down hard in a last ditch attempt at distraction.

His eyes had been completely averted from Kim's, ever faster thrusting ass and luckily for him, she came suddenly and unexpectedly.

"OOOOOH GOD!" she moaned loudly.

Carl felt the first wave of her orgasm tighten substantially around his cock and he knew he'd almost made it. Her anal muscles worked Carl's cock in waves and pulled him deeper inside her. Just as before, these anal orgasm sensations were far too much for him to endure.

.

"A few more seconds," he thought.

Tears began to form within his eyes as he strained every muscle in his entire body. He felt three more waves of her orgasm massage his cock and he pleaded.

"Please, Mistress, please may I c.c.c cum." He squealed out.

Carl's face was now bright red and shuddered with pain from the effects of his determined resistance.

Kim looked down at his distress and his watery pleading eyes staring back up at her and simply said.

"Cum."

Carl's release was somewhat painful, to begin with. His cum bolted from his balls like bullets from a gun, ripping through the tender head of his cock and into her welcoming ass. A few tears of relief mixed with gratitude escaped down his cheeks in sheer exhaustion. His cock pulsed and pushed relentlessly, stream after stream of hot cum shot into her ass.

Kim looked down with genuine pride at her newly acquired toy as he still shook slightly from his ordeal.

"Very good, Honey, very good indeed."

A warm feeling suddenly took a hold of him and he relaxed, smiling back up at her in sheer joy at her praise.

"Thank you, Mistress," he said quietly and calmly.

He even managed to enjoy the last couple of throbs from his cock before his cum shots slowed to a stop.

"Your welcome, Carmen."

After they both came down from their highs Kim slid slowly and carefully up his shaft, reaching between her legs she grabbed hold of his cock firmly again. Just as his head began to reappear and her sphincter muscle began to eject it, she pushed back down slightly. Carl felt her ass flinching in waves on the very tip of his cock as its gape began to close sporadically.

She waited a few more seconds to be sure and then lifted off his cock completely, allowing Carl's still stiff cock to slap down firmly on his stomach. She stood up on the sofa, spinning around to face Mia, she shuffled backwards and lowered her ass to his mouth.