A Hostile Takeover Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah was already horny and the gaze from D made her pussy leap with excitement. She suddenly felt almost possessed by lust at that moment and turned back to Malik.

She needed cock and she needed it now. She too, slipped her dress off at her shoulders, sending her huge tits tumbling out.

Malik looked at her and smiled as he lifted his hand from her knee and caressed her breasts. Sarah looked down at his huge black hand on her white breast and watched as he moved to her erect nipple and brushed his large thumb across it, just as he'd done to her wedding rings. Sarah let out an involuntary moan of pleasure at his touch.

"My, you look excited little one. What are we going to do with you?"

Malik stood and held out his hand to her and she took it, pulling her up easily to her feet. Before Malik had turned around, Sarah's dress glided down her body to the floor and she stepped out of it, standing in just her g-string and heels.

"Come with me."

He turned and walked towards the bedroom and Sarah followed him without question. He walked through the opened doors and ushered Sarah inside, leaving the doors wide open. Malik turned and looked at her athletic figure and huge tits approvingly. He slowly removed his shirt, and undid his belt, removing his trousers and underwear in one motion.

Sarah could see the size of him now and he was a mountain of a man, his huge chest and arms rippled with muscles. His black skin stretched tightly over his powerful physique, but as she admired his body she looked down, and what she saw frightened her.

The most enormous black cock pointed right at her. It was far bigger than Matt's large cock, longer and thicker in every way. It was fully erect already and halfway down its huge bulbous head, and on either side, were two gold metal studs that could only have been attached by a bar through the middle.

Sarah's mouth fell open and she suddenly felt completely inadequate in his presence. A sensation that she needed to pee rushed her body, solely induced by sheer panic, as she stood there frozen to the spot.

"Come here little one, it won't bite you."

He held out his long arm and took her hand pulling her towards him. Sarah felt tiny and insignificant in his close company and when he put his other hand on her shoulder, she buckled without any resistance to her knees. He moved back slightly and sat down on the edge of the bed, his monster cock springing upwards towards her face.

Still holding her hand, he placed it on his cock and she wrapped it around as far as she could. As he released her hand he again thumbed her wedding rings. Sarah began to stroke the monster cock slowly. After a minute or so Sarah felt his hand at the back of her head and he drew her into his cock gently. Sarah was powerless to stop him and she reacted quickly, pushing her tongue out to meet the incoming cock.

She lifted her other hand to try and gain some control and grasped his cock firmly with both hands. She lowered her head and began to lick and kiss his head. She was extremely conscious she needed to do an amazing job of this before his hand on her head would make the decision for her and take control.

She worked slowly but deliberately on his head and rolled her tongue firmly around the large gold studs one at a time. He moaned with pleasure.

"Oh, good girl. Very good little one. It's called an Ampallang piercing, do you like it?" He said proudly.

Sarah wasn't sure how to answer at first but quickly decided praise was the best course of action in her current predicament.

"Oh yes, it's amazing! I've never seen anything like it. Does it go all the way through?"

"Oh yes, right through for more stimulation you see. Now carry on, little one don't let me interrupt your fun, now"

Although Sarah was fully committed to his cock, her body was having its own issues as she felt a drip running down her thigh from her wet pussy. There was no time for any embarrassment and she did her best to ignore her streaming pussy. She thought if she could get her mouth around his head, she might be able to bring him off and save her pussy from almost certain destruction from his monster cock.

She started first to kiss his head again and then opened her lips like kissing D on the mouth. She withdrew quickly each time circling her tongue a couple of times before repeating the process, opening her mouth wider. After a few minutes, her mouth had opened as wide as possible and she'd managed to take both the studs into her mouth. The head of his cock just wasn't going to fit. It wouldn't go in any further and she was already worried about him feeling her teeth, so she withdrew again and worked her tongue furiously on the tip of his cock for all she was worth.

He moaned again loudly. Sarah felt he might be close to coming and she opened her mouth again stretching over his studs to accept his cum.

"Oh god, your such a little tease."

She suddenly felt his hand firmly grip her hair on the back of her head and he thrust upwards, holding her head still.

Sarah could do nothing in response and his huge bulbous head forced its way past her lips and into her mouth in its entirety.

Sarah's muffled scream was plugged completely by his cock and she shook her head violently trying to withdraw, slapping and gripping his thighs but to no avail.

He began slowly thrusting up and down, only an inch or so, but to Sarah, it felt like a wild face fuck. She struggled as much as she possibly could as the pain in her jaw intensified and tears ran down her cheeks.

She felt his fingers grip her nipple and squeeze it tightly. She was overcome with emotion and suddenly, and from nowhere, she came.

The intense pain in her pussy hit her first as was normal now and she screamed again into his cock. He heard the muffled and elongated scream from her and felt the vibrations from her vocal cords on the head of his throbbing cock. Then came the pleasure and her screams turned to groans and moans, the pain disappeared from her jaw for a brief moment.

Malik's cock then erupted in her mouth. Stream after stream surged inside her. At first, she couldn't swallow her orgasm still wildly raging through her body, distracted her. Her mouth suddenly reached capacity and she loudly gulped the large mouthful down in one go, hurting her throat in the process. The release of pressure in her mouth was short-lived and it began to fill again quickly. This time she was slightly more alert and swallowed again before her mouth reached capacity.

"My god girl, that was good."

After a while, he moved his hands to the side of her head and lifted her off his cock with a pop from her stretching lips and looked down at her face. Cum dripped slowly from Sarah's gaping mouth down her chin and dripped onto her heaving breasts. Her face was vacant and her eyes glazed over but still twitched slightly with the last throws of her orgasm. Malik scooped her up like a rag doll and laid her on the bed where she passed out a few seconds later.

Sarah woke in the morning laying on her back with D's head pillowed between her huge breasts. D's arm was wrapped tightly around her holding her in close. Her jaw ached and she raised her hand to rub it for some slight relief. D awoke with the movement and let out a small waking-up grown, adjusting her head slightly, blinking her eyes and looking up at her girlfriend.

"Uhummm... morning Angel," and before Sarah could reply, D latched on to her nipple and sucked it in.

It brought a moan of satisfaction from Sarah and she felt her nipples stiffen quickly in response. She closed her eyes and pushed her head back into the soft pillow, instantly forgetting the soreness in her jaw. She felt D's hand on her other breast as she squeezed her nipple, gently rolling it with her finger.

After only a minute or so D slipped down her body, parting her legs, and Sarah felt the familiar warmth of her girlfriend's tongue against her clit. She loved it. Her body writhed in ecstasy as D worked away on her pussy for their normal morning fuck and within a few short minutes, Sarah came into D's mouth.

As her orgasm flooded through her body, she opened her eyes and saw Malik standing at the end of the bed watching them. He looked down at them and smiled.

"We're landing in fifteen minutes, but no rush, take your time little one."

-----------------------------

Sarah and D we're laying completely naked on sun loungers, alone on their small private beach. A hundred yards behind them at the top of the beach, Matt and Malik were chatting on the balcony of the large modern glass-fronted villa, overlooking them. Sarah turned onto her front and looked up the beach towards the guys.

"He must be extremely wealthy, D?"

D turned onto her front and looked in the same direction and waved at them, they continued their in-depth conversation with each other but waved back.

"Off the fucking charts I'd guess, Angel."

"He scares me a bit though, D, and that cock of his is just massive. My jaw is still aching from last night."

"Yeah, I saw it this morning when he came out of the shower room on the plane, I can't believe you got it in your mouth."

"Well, I didn't have a fucking choice, to be honest, D."

D giggled a little and Sarah couldn't help but smile back at her.

"It's not funny, D."

"Well, it is a little, Angel. All that anal training you've done and it appears we were working on the wrong hole."

They both began laughing hysterically for a minute or so.

Just as they were calming down a little, they noticed a black girl walking down the beach towards them. As she got closer they sat up on their loungers and looked across at her. She was a young girl in her mid-twenties and like them, completely naked, save a half-inch solid round metal collar on her neck. A tribal thing, Sarah thought to herself. Her head was completely shaved as was her pussy. She carried a silver tray with two mojito cocktails on it and approached the girls, stooping to place them on the small table between their beds. She was a pretty thing with nice firm pert breasts and a trim athletic figure.

"Oww, thank your sweetheart, they look lovely," D said to her sweetly.

There was no response as the girl straightened up and turned away, walking back up the beach. The girls both ogled her firm bubble butt ass as she went.

"She's a chatty one isn't she," Sarah said sarcastically.

"Nice ass though!" D replied, focusing her eyes lustfully on the girl's cheeks as she shimmied back up the beach.

"Pervert, and yes, I know, you just can't help yourself right?" They laughed again.

From the balcony, the two guys raised their glasses to the girls and they returned the toast.

Later that evening the girls were showered and about to get dressed for dinner when there was a knock at the bedroom door. Tightly wrapped in a towel, Sarah answered the door and Matt stood outside.

"Good evening ladies," he said as he walked past Sarah, without invitation, and into the room.

"Hi Matt," D replied.

"About an hour for dinner if that's ok?"

"Sure."

"Our host has sent us a little present," he said placing a small wooded box on the table and sitting on the sofa next to D.

"Ooh how exciting," D said, leaning over and opening the box.

She laid out the contents on the coffee table in front of them. Three separate needles and a rubber strap with a small buckle attached.

"I'm told this is the best money can buy and they make it right here on the island," Matt said, looking down at the table.

"Oh hell that's amazing, I can't wait," D said excitedly.

"Have you ever tried pure heroin, Angel?"

"No, I don't think I want to D, I've never taken drugs."

"Oh don't be silly, it's amazing, it's just the best thing ever, trust me!"

Sarah looked up at Matt, who was looking sternly back at her. She knew she'd said the wrong thing and she quickly looked at D, whose mouth was slightly open with shock.

Sarah had to think quickly.

"Still, once can't hurt, can it? and there's a first time for everything I guess, isn't there?"

Matt's face changed immediately to a smile.

"That's right Angel. Here let me help you." D said, smiling brightly towards Matt in relief at Sarah averted own goal.

D collected the strap quickly before Sarah changed her mind and tightened it around her upper arm. She collected a needle and removed the cap, turning it upside down she flicked the tube with her finger, then squeezed it to purge any air. A tiny jet of liquid spurted from the tip. D tapped Sarah's arm to highlight the vein and immediately pushed in the needle and slowly pressed down the plunger.

Sarah felt a small, warm tingling sensation in her body as D completed the injection. She looked up at Sarah and beamed at her reassuringly. Sarah looked back at her girlfriend, lovingly.

"It's nice actually, not bad at all," Sarah said, wondering what all the fuss was about and why she'd been so silly.

D then undid the buckle on the rubber strap and released it from Sarah's arm.

The heroin rushed through Sarah's body like a lightning bolt and she slipped back on the sofa releasing the towel that she'd been tightly clutching above her breasts. Her huge tits tumbled out as the towel fell apart, completely revealing her naked body beneath.

"Oh, wow that's a fine pair you have there, Sarah," Matt chuckled.

Sarah just stared up at Matt and smiled, unable to speak. D leaned across the coffee table and grasped Sarah's arm pulling her back upright. She was dazed by the drug and just stared at D.

"You ok, Angel?"

There was no answer from Sarah but she did manage a small smile in response.

"Good girl."

D pulled the low coffee table towards her knees and directly in front of her. She pulled Sarah's arm gently towards her and she scrambled forward off the sofa and up onto the table on all fours. D released her towel from her waist and guided Sarah's head between her now parted legs. Sarah lowered her arms and brought her mouth to D's pussy and began to lick her clit on autopilot.

D collected the strap from the table and attached it to her arm and tightened it up.

"Would you mind, Matt?"

"Of course, D."

Matt found the vein quickly and shot the drug into D's arm, then released the strap for her.

"Holy shit," was all D could say as it surged through her body.

She relaxed for a minute staring up at the ceiling before looking down at Sarah's gently bobbing head between her legs. She placed both her hands into Sarah's hair and grasped it tightly, taking control of her head and increasing the force on her pussy.

Sarah was in her own world of pleasure, sucking and licking D's pussy furiously, her body reeling from the surging euphoria.

Sarah's angle on the table had left her ass pushing up into the air and after a few minutes she felt Matt's warm cock slap down between the cheeks of her ass. He drew backwards down her crack passing her ass until his head rested teasingly against her wet pussy. Sarah ignored it almost with irrelevance as she completely focused on her girlfriend's pussy in her mouth.

Matt ran his bulbous cock up and down her lips a couple of times before pushing forward and parting her, slipping his head inside her with ease. He gripped her hips firmly and drove his cock deeply into her pussy in a single dominant motion.

Sarah stopped sucking and took a large loud gulp of air as Matt's balls hit her clit.

As stunned as she was at Matt's violently intrusion, she regained her focus quickly and buried her tongue back into D's wet pussy, continuing to work away on her.

Matt fucked her feverishly as if he were desperate to cum on the clock. Sarah's pussy was soaking now and the sound of Matt's cock plunging ball deep into her wet pussy filled the room. Sarah, on the other hand, was still concentrating on D and her impending orgasm, paying little or no attention to Matt, as he fucked her wildly from behind.

After a few more minutes his eyes met with D's.

"She's ready for you, Matt."

At that precise moment, Matt withdrew his cock and it slapped back down heavily in the crack of Sarah's ass. His shaft was now heavily coated in her juices and rested against her ass as it throbbed rhythmically.

He then slowly drew his cock down between her cheeks until his head rested against her warm and inviting ass hole. Sarah felt the pressure increase slowly as Matt edged forward. Her sphincter began to widen tentatively and Sarah felt the pain level begin to rise in her ass. Within seconds her ass had opened and his head was sucked inside it and disappeared.

She moved her head up slightly off D's wet pussy to moan in pain, but D' was having none of it, smashing her head back down onto her.

"Suck my fucking pussy you bitch," D said loudly and firmly.

Sarah obeyed immediately, although, in reality, she didn't have any other choice. Matt took D's outburst as a spur-on and began to sink his shaft into her ass, slowly sliding it deep inside her. Sarah screamed into D's pussy and thrashed around wildly, trying to disengage the huge invader in her ass. She tried to reach behind her with both arms, flailing uncoordinatedly away at Matt. She couldn't take it but, again had no say over the matter.

Matt suddenly grabbed both her wrists and pulled them tightly behind her back. He then gripped them together in one hand and lashed down a heavy smack across the cheek of her ass with his full force. The strike shuddered through her ass and the sharp sting followed shortly after. Sarah's muffled scream could be heard even though D had her mouth clamped tightly onto her.

Sarah's immediate reaction was to struggle even harder against Matt's anal assault and it quickly drew a second blow to her already reddening cheek.

"Now settle down, Sarah. You'll just make it worse for yourself," Matt said firmly.

A second scream of pain was muffled again into D's welcoming pussy. The vibration juddering through her swollen clit.

Matt gripped her hip forcefully again with his free hand and began to fuck her ass steadily. Sarah's body began to shake almost rhythmically and this quickly pushed D over the edge and she came loudly.

" OH FUCK, SHIT, she moaned pushing Sarah's face even harder into her gushing pussy.

Sarah struggled in complete confusion. The pain in her ass was unbelievable. Matt's balls slapped hard against her clit and the contractions of D overflowing wet orgasm filled her mouth.

Matt rode her ass relentlessly and unforgivingly. Sarah's orgasm suddenly burst upon her without warning and the pain was worse than she'd ever experienced before. She screamed long and loudly again.

The intense pleasure of the first wave of her orgasm followed quickly afterwards but was short-lived as her sphincter involuntarily tried to tighten around Matt's cock. It hurt her and she screamed again. It continued with every further wave of her orgasm, extreme pleasure followed by extreme pain.

Amongst the cycle of pleasure and pain, Sarah felt a warm flow of liquid hitting the sides of her thighs as she uncontrollably wet herself. She froze rigid in horror at her complete loss of control. Her only move part was now her pulsing ass hole.

Matt felt it too, splashing his balls as her ass continued its contractions around his cock. Suddenly, he stopped thrusting and releasing her arms, he grabbed her ass and pushed deep into her loins, he grunted loudly as he came. He exploded in her ass, filling her with stream after stream of his warm cum.

D looked up at Matt's grimacing face and smiled with pride at the scene in front of her. She'd succeeded at her task.

It all became too much for Sarah and tightly pinned between the two of them, she blacked out again.

------------

Sarah felt a gentle tap on her face and she opened her eyes to see Malik sitting on the bed beside her.