A Hostile Takeover Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl knew what she wanted and as she sat down his world turned dark. He thrust his tongue forward until he felt it touch against her hot tender bud. He circled her a few times to her delight before centring his tongue on her ass.

"Oh god, she is so good at this bit Mia," Kim said with exuberance.

Even though her ass was now closed, the severe stretching had taken its toll and his tongue slipped its way in relatively easily. It wasn't his favourite thing to do for sure, as his cum began to leak slowly into his mouth, but he knew she loved it and he more than owed it to her.

"I think secretly, this is her favourite part, Mia."

"Now, show Miss Mia how much you enjoy tonging my ass, Honey

Carl immediately obeyed his new Mistress and worked his tongue furiously into her ass. Each thrust of his tongue reached ever so slightly deeper on each prob. Her hole steadily gave up its treasure, and a steady stream of cum began flowing into his mouth as Kim ground her ass into his face.

"Oh God, her tongue is so warm and soothing on my ass. I just love it, Mia."

Carl continue until he was sure every last drop had been recovered from her ass. His cheeks now bulging with his load. He waited patiently for his new Mistress to feel completely satisfied before he felt her begin to rise off his face. She stood up tall above him and she looked down between her legs at Carl's face, looking submissively back up at her.

Without a word uttered from Kim's lips, Carl opened his mouth for his new Mistress to show her his prize. Kim took a brief moment before giving him a couple of knowing nods and slowly lifting her eyes towards Mia.

Carl swiftly closed his mouth, slipping off the sofa from between Kim's legs and over to Mia on his hands and knees. She was sitting with her legs crossed nonchalantly sipping her champagne and looking down at Carl. He stopped in front of her and raised himself on his knees, cocking his head back and opening his mouth widely again. He moved his tongue around slowly in a full display, desperately hoping for Kim's praise.

Kim looked up from him, at Mia, and smiled broadly. Mia looked up from Carl's cum filled mouth and looked back over at her.

"Ok, Darling, it seems you were right," Mia said accepting defeat graciously.

"Take her home then."

Kim looked back down at Carl's still wide open mouth and her face glowed at him with approval.

"Good girl, Carmen. You may swallow now."

-------------

It had been over two weeks since her boob job and Sarah was adapting to them, and her new life, well. She was naked laying on her back on the bed with D kneeling between her legs.

"Come on, Angel, breath and relax or this is never going to happen."

"That's easy for you to say, it's not your ass."

D giggled and it set off Sarah a moment later.

"Look what you've done now, you've closed up again you bitch."

Sarah laughed and dropped her legs back on the bed.

"Oh come on now, Sarah, it's the last one of the three plugs left, I know it's big but it's got to go in. If a big cock goes in there, it'll split you in two."

"Ok, Ok, just don't make me laugh anymore."

Sarah raised her knees again while D put some extra lubricant on the large butt plug. She lined it up against her slightly reddened ass, pressing it slowly but firmly forward, and Sarah's hole started to spread once again.

It just wouldn't quite reach the halfway point it needed and D decided to try and relax Sarah a little more. With her spare hand, she gently took Sarah's nipple between her thumb and forefinger and rolled it softly. Sarah gave a light moan of pleasure as her newly responsive nipple sent a wave of pleasure through her whole body.

Suddenly she was brought back down to earth and a shriek of pain leapt from her mouth as her ass sucked the plug eagerly inside.

"FUCK!"

"It's all done, it's all done, it's in, Angel," D replied hastily.

"You bloody cheated."

"I did not, their your tits, not mine."

Sarah rolled onto her side and held her ass with her hands.

"D, it's too big, take it out!"

"It's fine Angel, and anyway if you tried to take it out right now it would probably rip you."

"Oh, thanks!"

D lent forward and showered her ass cheeks with kisses. D quickly slipped her hand back to Sarah's nipple and continued her attention. Sarah gave a satisfying moan. Just as Sarah began to relax again, D slapped her ass cheek.

"Owe!"

"Come on, gym time."

"Nooooo."

"Yes, let's go," D said sternly.

Things had progressed well at the gym for Sarah and she knew herself how much fitter she was these days. The personal trainer initially had a stern unforgiving attitude towards her until Sarah had fucked his brains out last week. Now he was under her control and Sarah only worked as hard as she wanted to. She was learning!

He'd been desperate every session since, to rekindle their relationship, but Sarah had blanked him. Today, Sarah was on the weights bench, on her back and pumping iron, improving her chest muscles to cope with her new large breasts. Kyle stood above her head, spotting Sarah's lifts and no doubt looking down at her magnificent breasts.

"That's Five, just five more Sarah, come on you can do it."

Sarah was still horny from missing her morning fuck with her girlfriend due to the antics with her butt plug. Her aroused erect nipple's had been chafing against the tight latex gym top all session.

Sarah glance up at him as she pushed number six up. His erection was impossible to hide in his tight shorts, and Sarah had done enough training for one day, especially with the massive plug in her ass. She hooked the bar onto its stand and sat up.

"You can finish the last ones for me."

"Now, Sarah, that's not the way to reach your goal is it!"

"If you want to reach your goal today I'd swap positions if I were you."

Kyle didn't waste any time and lay on the bench as Sarah stood up.

"Oh I don't think so, you can press 225 I'd think easily."

"No that's too much Sarah, I'm not a lifter, I can't do that."

"Up to you," Sarah said, picking up a towel and tossing it over her shoulder, walking towards the changing rooms.

"Wait, wait, I'll give it a go," he said eagerly.

"Good boy, load it up then."

Kyle added the extra weights and took the position on his back on the bench. Sarah stood above his head to spot him.

He looked up at Sarah's huge tits above him, the silhouette of her nipples stiffly pointing outwards.

He lifted the bar from its stand and lowered it shakily down to his chest, and raised it back into the air above him, blowing heavily as he straightened his arms.

"Severn," Sarah said as she pulled down her gym top, allowing her huge tits to bounce out.

Kyle lowered the bar back down and exhaled loudly as it rested on his chest. He pressed up and his arms shook violently from side to side, struggling to lift the dead weight, but eventually, he made it and straightened his arms.

"Eight," Sarah said and she drew down her gym pants revealing her immaculately shaved pussy just above him. She walked slowly around the bench and straddled his chest in one athletic stride. He stared directly at her pussy and then noticed the head of the pink plug in her ass slightly parting her cheeks.

His eyes widened as the sweat dripped from his brow. Sarah remembered the plug in her ass and looked down into his eyes purposefully. She gripped the bar and shared some of the weight for a moment, her now firmer ass cheeks clenching with the strain.

"It's a very large butt plug, Kyle, and I'll be introducing you to that next time."

She released the weights and Kyle immediately became under pressure and lowered the bar back down to his chest. Sarah shuffled backwards and pulled his shorts down around his knees exposing his erect cock. She reached down, grabbed it, and lined it up with her pussy, grazing his tip against her wet pussy on purpose. Sarah raised her head, looking back at Kyle and paused, awaiting his efforts.

He pushed up with everything he had left, his whole body shook and strained, including his cock, which Sarah thought was about to burst.

Eventually, he made it.

"Nine," and Sarah sank on his cock, taking it into her already soaking wet pussy. They both moaned but Kyle's was much bigger and louder. He lowered the bar back down and rested it on his chest again. Sarah lifted on his cock and slammed back down, starting to fuck him. After about ten energetic strokes she lifted and stopped, looking into his eyes and waited.

Kyle was desperate for her to continue and tried his best to power the weights back up from his chest for the final time. He almost made it straining the very last ounce of effort from his body but ultimately he failed, and the bar began to drop. Sarah stepped in and grabbed the bar, helping him lift it onto its hooks on the stand.

Sarah put her hands on his chest and began to fuck him mercilessly. He was no match for Sarah and within a couple of minutes, his cum exploded inside her. Sarah stopped and allowed him the pleasure of his orgasm but when she'd felt his last bolt of cum, she drew off him and quickly closed her pussy with her hand. She shimmied up his chest and hovered over his mouth.

"Now I don't think you made the last one properly, did you?"

It was a rhetorical question.

"Open your mouth."

Kyle shook his head from side to side in response. Sarah immediately slapped him ferociously across his cheek, with the full force of her hand spare hand. Kyle wasn't expecting it and he opened in an involuntary response.

She removed her hand from between her widely stretched legs, lowering her pussy to just above his mouth and his thick cum began to tumble out. He stared up at her like a frightened rabbit in the headlights of an approaching car, gulping every drop. Sarah lifted and moved back slightly.

"Now open up wide and show me it all gone."

He immediately obeyed her and she look down into his cum strewn mouth.

"Good boy, but just a little more please," she said, flicking a finger under his chin to encourage him to close up.

He closed his mouth and swallowed once more in complete submission and continued his stare into her eyes.

"Now, clean me up there's a good boy," and she lowered herself onto his mouth.

He licked and sucked her soaking wet pussy as she ground down on his face. A few minutes later and her orgasm began. The pain as normal now hit her first but unlike before she managed to refrain from screeming, and just let out a barely audible whimper. Her first wave hit her a couple of seconds later and she groaned out loud, pressing hard into his face. She sat there with her eyes closed until the entirety of her orgasm had finished enjoying every minute of it in complete self-gratification.

Eventually, she looked down and could see him still staring up at her in submission, but noticed quickly his face was red and quite obviously straining for air. She lifted and swung her leg off him and he gasped for air immediately. She collected her gym kit and walked across the floor away from him.

"See you tomorrow," she said casually.

"Oh, and, Kyle, I'd bring some lube if I were you."

Sarah was sitting in reception reading a magazine as D entered. She'd had a hard workout and was glowing.

"You've finished early," D said in a surprised voice.

"Erm, Yes, he's pulled a muscle I think."

"Oh has he now!...in the groin area by any chance, was it?" D said sarcastically.

Sarah gave D a glance over the top of her magazine and then looked back at it.

"I think so. yes."

"Mmmm... Well let's get you home before you pull any more muscle's around here, shall we?"

As they pulled up at the house they saw Cody's car parked on the drive.

"What's Cody doing here, D?"

"I have no idea, Angel."

D's phone pinged and she read the message.

"Oow, we're going out, apparently."

They parked next to Cody's Mercedes and they all got out.

"Good morning Ma, am."

"Good morning, Cody," D said, still reading her phone.

"Well be about 30 minutes I think."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Come on Angel, we have to get ready."

The girls went inside and rushed upstairs excitedly to get changed. Sarah had a million questions for D.

"Where are we going, who are we meeting, what are we wearing?"

"I don't know anything, it's all last minute, Angel. It just says we're off and we need our passports."

"Do we need to pack a bag?"

"Oh yes, definitely, the last time it was last minute like this, I ended up in the Bahamas for two weeks without a stick to wear," D said laughing.

"Oh how exciting, I'll get my passport," Sarah replied.

The girls laughed and giggled as they got ready and half an hour later they left the house, both smartly dressed in short summer dresses, with two large suitcases and two small carry on's. Cody placed the bags in the boot. They'd packed with every eventuality in mind, even their newly acquired fetish ware.

Cody had opened a bottle of Champagne and the girls sipped it as they settled comfortably in the back. Sarah was grateful that D hadn't made her keep the plug in and had helped her remove it from her ass before they'd left.

D saw Sarah put the tiny vile of flare into her glass and smiled at her as she sipped it back.

About an hour and a half later they pulled up at a small country airfield, driving straight onto the grass runway and up to a large private jet that was being refuelled. They had no idea where they were or who was on the plane.

They exited the car and walked the short distance to the jet, climbing the stairs to the cabin. Cody followed them with their small carry on's. At the top, and just inside the plane, was a female air hostess dressed in a smart blue suit.

"Good morning ladies, welcome aboard, do you have your passports please."

The girls handed them over and the attendant scanned them on a portable device and then placed them on the shelf beside it. Cody left the bags with her and returned down the steps for the rest of the cases.

"Please follow me, ladies."

They followed the hostess into the large and luxurious cabin area and she showed the girls around. Six large cream leather captains chairs at the front and a large lounge area at the rear. At the very back was a large set of opened doors leading to a palatial bedroom with a super king bed. At the front was a large bathroom with a full shower. Sarah had never seen anything like it and was blown away. They sat down and the flight attendant left them for a moment.

"Oh my God, D, it's incredible, it must be worth millions."

"Yeah, I know it's amazing."

Just then they heard some chatting and turned around to see Matt entering the aircraft followed by a tall black man.

"Good afternoon ladies, how are you today?"

The girls stood.

"Good afternoon, Matt, were very good thank you, aren't we Sarah?"

Matt looked over at Sarah.

"Yes, very good thank you, Matt."

Matt leaned across and kissed Sarah on the cheek.Sarah accepted the kiss politely and smiled back with a little nervous embarrassment.

"Please may I introduce you to my good friend, Malik? Malik, this is D and this is Sarah."

"D held out her hand and leaned into Malik turning her head slightly, inviting his kiss on the cheek. Malik obliged, taking her hand and planting a kiss.

"Very nice to meet you, D."

He turned to Sarah and held out his hand.

She followed D's lead and did the same.

Sarah's lily white hand looked like that of a tiny doll in comparison to Malik's and he kissed her on the cheek. He didn't immediately release her hand but instead held it up turning it over and tilting it up towards his eyes, clearly looking at the large diamond engagement ring and wedding ring on her finger.

Sarah froze in embarrassment for a second and didn't know what to do. She felt her face flush quickly. Why the fuck hadn't she removed them and left them at home? She hadn't had time to think.

"A pleasure to meet you, Sarah," Malik said as he slowly released her hand, running his thumb over her rings as he did so. He wanted her to know he'd seen them too. Sarah swiftly tucked her hands behind her like she'd been caught with her fingers in the cookie jar.

Matt was a tall guy but Malik was much bigger. Sarah thought he was probably the biggest guy she'd ever seen, about six-foot-seven, or possibly taller, with a large imposing, powerful frame.

They all sat down in the large Captain's chairs and the flight attendant brought them a bottle of champagne and four flutes. She poured the drinks.

"We're almost ready for take-off if that's ok, Sir."

To Sarah's surprise, she'd directed her conversation towards Malik, instead of Matt.

"That will be fine thank you, Amanda," Malik replied.

"Cheers everyone, here's to a good trip," Matt said.

They clinked glasses and within a few minutes, they were airborne. When the plane levelled out they undid their seatbelts and sipped some more champagne.

"So, Matt, where are we heading today," D asked.

"Oh yes, sorry, D. It's all been very last minute. We have all been invited by Malik to join him on his private island. It's about 60 miles off the coast of Tanzania in the Indian Ocean."

"Oh, wow that sounds fantastic, doesn't it Sarah? An island getaway, just what we need."

"Yes, it sounds lovely, but I only have one bikini."

Oh, don't worry about that Sarah, my island is completely private, it only has a handful of inhabitants and they all work for me."

The hostess appeared and asked Malik if they were ready for lunch.

"Yes, great, I'm famished, let's eat."

The food was magnificent and after another bottle of champagne, they moved to the lounge area to relax.

Matt and Malik sat down on the two sofas but one on each. D moved to Matt and sat on his lap and Sarah slipped into the sofa next to Malik. They were just far enough away to talk privately. Within seconds D had dropped her dress from her shoulders and Matt was fondling her breast.

"So tell me a little about yourself, Sarah."

Her attention on D and Matt was broken momentarily and she turned to look at Malik. She was unsure how to answer or what to tell him. What had Matt told him already? He knew she was a married woman now and any attempt to explain it away wasn't going to be possible.

"Oh, erm, not much to tell really. I used to work in international sales until recently."

"Oh, really that's interesting, what area?"

Sarah explained a little of what she'd done in her career.

"I'm afraid I'd be terrible at that, everything I buy, I want to keep," He said laughingly.

Sarah glanced back over at D and Matt. D had got Matt's cock released and was working him slowly with her hand. Malik put his hand on Sarah's bare knee and the touch shocked her momentarily and she flinched slightly.

"Would you like to get away from these two love birds or would you like to watch?"

Sarah's heart was pumping hard already and she could feel herself getting excited. The hand on her knee was exhilarating but she also wanted to watch them desperately but was too embarrassed to say so.

"Perhaps just another glass of bubbles," She said eventually.

"Sure, of course, Sarah."

Malik reached across and poured them another glass each, handing one to Sarah.

"Thank you, Malik."

"You're welcome. Do you enjoy watching others?"

The question was direct but Sarah's flare was fully kicked in now and she felt some confidence returning to her.

"I don't know, I've never done it before."

Malik chuckled.

"What. Your first time watching another couple having sex? Your inexperience is delightful, Sarah."

Sarah watched D as she pulled her lips from Matt's mouth and dropped down to her knees. She took his cock, immediately swirling her tongue around his head. D looked across at Sarah as she sunk onto his head and it popped into her mouth.