A Hot Milf and Her Timid Husband Ch. 03

Story Info
Mrs Brown was paraded in the slums and gang fucked.
2.3k words
4.29
31.4k
28

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 04/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuation of the story the mature couple, 50 year olds Mr and Mrs Brown...the couple whom me and my blood friends enslaved.

Do read the previous chapters, before starting a new one.

---------------------------------------------------------

"W-where are you boys taking us?", Mrs Brown worriedly asked, her timid husband cowering silently at the back seat of our truck. They had been abruptly woken from their sleep, and were still dressed in their nighties.

"Just follow us, lady," I answered curtly.

They fell silent throughout the journey, afraid we might hurt them if they disobeyed. We had so many lewd plans for the wife, that I began to laugh a little.

I saw Mr Brown looking at me, and when he noticed I was looking back at him he quickly turned his gaze away, not wanting to cause any trouble. such a coward, I thought

EZ, my hispanic childhood friend, drove up to the whorehouse we owned. The couple, looking very worried, walked toward it, hand in hand. Once in, my two other friends, Blue and Kidd, were already waiting. They tossed her some clothing and a pair of red 6-inch stilettos. I also handed Mrs Brown a cosmetics set.

"Twenty minutes is all you've got to get dressed, and make yourself pretty," I ordered the scared wife. "Now go!"

The couple hurried to a room for her to change.

"Where you going Mr Brown? Who said you are to follow?" EZ asked the husband, pulling him by the collar. EZ, with his hispanic heritage and lifts weights often, looked menacing standing beside Mr Brown.

Mr Brown knew he was no match for the ripped kid so he immediately complied.

After few minutes, the 50 year old Mrs Brown finally came out. She was dressed in a truly sexy costume, so sexy I felt she might get arrested if she were to wear it in public.

She looked like a high class mature hooker, only sexier.

The top was made up of a corset-like tube, bight pink in color. Her enormous (and the word enormous is an understatement) breasts were pushed up grotesquely in front of her heaving chest, thanks to the tight corset. Her dark areolas were clearly visible, and we all including her knew there wasn't enough fabric to tuck her areolas in.

A matching tight pink skirt was also given for her to wear, but it was so short her black panties could easily be seen if she was to take a step forward.

The heels she was wearing made her looked even taller than she already was, like an amazonian woman. But a pump chubby amazonian woman at that.

"Nooo!" cried her husband, who rushed over to his wife and hugged her. The couple certainly didn't match in terms of looks even though both were around the same age....Mr Brown was a frail, thin and wrinkled skinny old man, whereas his missus was a tall bombshell, with tits the size of a basketball. I wondered what did she see in Mr Brown when she agreed to marry him.

"Uhh...boys, uh, I can never go out in this! Please!" Mrs Brown cried, pleading in vain.

"Shut up old slut!" I said. "As you already know, pimping is our business. We ran this whorehouse for years and with the money we make, we gave some to the under privileged people staying in the slums. People that both of you wouldn't even bother to lift your eyelids at."

"Wh-what do you want my wife to do?" asked the husband.

EZ the hispanic teen then answered, "Since no one knows we got a new slut, both of you are to follow us, with the lady parading around in the slums tonight. I'm sure all the full blooded males here will want a piece of your wife. The more we earned, the more we can give back to the community. You both are actually doing a good deed." We laughed at his sarcastic comment.

Both Mr and Mrs Brown hung their mouths open, staring at the four of us in dismay.

As evening fell and the sky darkened across the horizon, the slum awakens. Shops opened, people began to move around aimlessly and not doing anything in particular. Some got around trading drugs, weapons and other vices. Lots of city folks also came, mostly to the seedy bars or whorehouses like the one we ran, and also there were a few bought drugs here for a quick fix.

They brought in good business and the money were circulated in our community. This was how we survived.

As I described in the first chapter, I was born here and knew most, if not all, the hundreds of people here. Different gangs and triad members lived here and they had always go to me for prostitutes.

We brought the couple from one seedy bar to another. We talked business (crime related ones, obviously), met some acquaintances, forging business partners with the city folks etc.

"Hey who's that mature slut you brought along, Kurt?" Some of them would asked.

"She's stunning!"

"What's her rate man? I can't wait to fuck that tits!"

"I'll pay you a couple thousand bucks for a night with that lady!"

"Look at jugs guys! I don't care if it is fake, I just want to bury my face in there!"

"Who's that man beside her? her husband? You must be kidding, Kurt!"

"What's her name?"

"I'd screw that milf all day and night if I have the chance!"

"Does she likes big cocks like mine?"

"She does look familiar. She kinda look like the realtor who sold my house last year."

All these comments were clearly audible to the couple, as they huddled to each other even more.

Mrs Brown held on the her husband's arms tightly, as close to her heaving chest as she could. They knew all the attention was on them. She looked very uneasy, clad in that sexy outfit in front of so many male perverts, young and old. She kept tugging her skirt down, knowing full well it was useless as her crotch was clearly visible even if she crossed her chunky flabby legs.

Mr Brown did, too. He looked so afraid and stayed close next to her. He clearly hated the fact so many men were ogling and leering at his trophy wife. His face turned red with embarrassment and jealousy.

As we walked from one bar to the other, lots of the locals seemed to focus on my prized slut.

A group of teenagers playing skateboards stopped and stared at the milf who was walking past them, her giant tits bouncing with each step she took.

"Guys, hot milf passing by!" they said, staring at Mrs Brown.

One boy even fished out his mobile and recorded a video of her when she walked past in front of him, getting a good view of her tits and panties when she passed by.

The boy was very brazen as he did this even though her husband was walking right beside her. As I had expected, he didn't dare to confront the boys and they just kept on walking, pretending not to notice.

We then proceeded to the seediest bar of all, a place called "The Black Snake". I felt the name suited the patrons here very well indeed.

All eyes looked at the fleshy tall milf as we entered. The owner, an old man who called himself Tyson, came up and patted my back.

"This is the lady you said you'll bring tonight, eh Kurt?" he smiled, revealing his gold teeth..

"Hi Tyson, yes, this is my new slut, Eileen Brown. Just call her old slut would do," my friend Kidd said.

All the patrons stood up and took a good look at the milf. She held on to her husband's arms tightly.

"Please, gentlemen, this is my wife, p-p-please calm down. Kurt and his friends here just b-brought us here for uh co-coffee. We... uh, would gladly appreciate if you nice looking gentlemen would give us a s-seat and drink, and we will be off before you know it," the old man stammered meekly, trying to smile at the fierce looking heavily tattooed men in front of him.

Me, my friends, Tyson and all the men laughed, hearing that crap.

"Well, mister, Kurt certainly isn't here to bring you and your fucking hot wife here for coffee. Coffee isn't even available here," Tyson quipped, and the rest roared with laughter.

He then became serious and with a low tone voice, said," Your wife here is to be fucked by all of us."

I could see the couple shuddered, before dozens of the tattooed men pulled Mrs Brown towards the bar counter. She was screaming but it could barely be heard above the noise the crowd was making.

Mrs Brown just laid on the counter with the men gathering around her and with her breasts bouncing with every sharp, deep breath she took. The impact of the humiliation and being placed on exhibition was clearly shown on her pretty face.

Tyson used both of his strong hands to grasp the tube top and pull it over her head. As it slipped past her nipples, he let it lingered there for a moment, before pulling it off altogether, revealing the pair of enormous tits. The men whistled at the sight of it.

Tyson stood in front of the terrified Mrs Brown. Her hands and legs were held by men from all four corners, revealing her thong covered crotch. I saw Tyson big arms ripped thin piece of cloth and he stared at the milf's riped pussy.

Mrs Brown gave everyone a wide-eyed, open-mouthed, panicked look, but immediately Tyson was on his feet and groping her left breast. Another man was grabbing her right breast. The rest of the patrons were right there with them, competing to get their hands on any part of the sexy mother of two.

Mrs Brown squealed loudly as hands groped her tits, ass, pussy, and thighs. As she was jostled around, she saw her husband whimpering at the corner, and myself and my friends watching and laughing. We were to be paid handsomely for bringing her in and I am already calculating the profits for pimping silly old Mrs Brown.

She was surrounded by about twenty men, all grabbing and fondling her. Me and my friends noticed the groping was having its effects on Mrs Brown. She begun to calm down, and her breathy moans filled the bar. She was a slut after all, just trapped in a righteous woman's body.

One of the patrons climbed up on the counter, whipped his thick, long cock out of his tattered jeans, and pressed it into Mrs Brown's face. He looked to be in seventies but his hormone was still raging high. She stared at the monster for a minute, and opened her mouth as wide as she could. She did her best to stretch her mouth around the big head. She bobbed on the old man's cock while her pussy got ravaged by someone else, all the while her tits got groped by the twenty men or so.

The old man fucking her mouth quickly came, choking her throat with white hot semen. He was replaced by another, then another. One man, a guy who looked to be only in his twenties, got down from the counter top and stood between her legs and aimed his huge throbbing cock at her pussy.

"No, No! It's too big! Please!" sounded a desperate voice at the far end of the bar. Mr Brown saw what the men were doing to his wife and he was getting very jealous. Everyone ignored the plea though, and Blue walked up to him, ordering him to sit down quietly as a good husband should or he would be beaten up as usual.

The young man slowly worked his thick cock into her stretched, lubricated pussy, as Mrs Brown grunted. When he got the whole thing in, he started thrusting her hard.

"Uh! Oooh! Uh!" moaned the ravaged wife.

I noticed two smartly dressed men among the twenty or so men. They looked like they were from the city.

"I told you she's my realtor dude!" one of them claimed to the other. "She's well known in my neighbourhood!"

"With tits like that, everyone wants her to be their realtor," his friend replied.

When the young man had deposited his cum into Mrs Brown, one of the city guys climbed and pushed his rigid cock into the gaping pussy.

Mrs Brown squinted her eyes upon seeing the man that was fucking her.

"It's, it's you! You're my client aren't you?! I remembered you and your beautiful wife and kids! Why are you doing this?" she cried.

"Shut up you big titted realtor, ahhhh!" the man screamed, releasing his sperm into her pussy which was fast filling up.

They all fucked her and fucked her good that night.

After all had deposited their cum in either her mouth or pussy, the men finally withdrew. Mr Brown helped his wife down from the counter and she collapsed onto his shoulders.

The ravaged mother just lay there, on her husband, too weak to do anything but pant. Mr Brown's expression was blank, but I did notice a drop of tear flowed down from his watery eyes. Oh well, who cares, I thought.

Me and my friends were handed huge stacks of cash from everyone in the bar, including old Mr Tyson and the former client of hers. We made more money out of Mrs Brown than all our prostitutes did in one night, combined.

As we drove them home, it was already midnight. Mrs Brown was exhausted and she slumped at the back seat with her husband.

We then saw a scruffy looking old man whose clothes seemed to be in tatters hanging around outside the couple's lush courtyard.

Mrs Brown, peering out of the window and looking worried, said to her husband. "Honey, that's the stalker I was telling you about. The homeless man who's always following me around wherever I go."

Her husband sat up and looked out of the truck's window, his face turning nervous seeing the old man.

That brought me an idea...