A Hot Milf and Her Timid Husband Ch. 04

Story Info
Mrs Brown's troubles just got worse.
3.5k words
4.37
18.6k
19
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 04/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuation of the story the mature couple, 50 year olds Mr and Mrs Brown...but from a different point of view. A 60 year old homeless man, Jake Collins, had been stalking Mrs Brown for a period of time now, and in this chapter, it will be old Jake who will be narrating his experience.

Do read the previous chapters, before starting a new one.

-------------------------------------------------

My name is Jake, Jake Collins, and as I was saying this, I have Mrs Brown on her knees sucking and licking my dick with her hands behind her back in her own bedroom...

I had been homeless for almost half a decade now, and my wife had long left me with our kids, claiming I've failed as a husband. At 60, I am still healthy and strong, but age is certainly catching up with me.

Ever since my timber business had went down the drain, I did odd jobs every now and then. I loved my life and the way it is, no commitments, no loans, no burden whatsoever.

One of my odd jobs I did back then was security. The pay wasn't good but it was daily. I needed cash and I needed them fast as I lived by the day. This was, of course, before I got fired.

I did security for the office of a large property firm where estate realtors reported to work and also at times accompanied their prospective clients to view model units in the showrooms.

One outstanding lady realtor stood above the rest. Mrs Brown was a blonde bombshell whom I believed was brought into this world to be ogled by men. Her husband worked in the same firm too, a frail looking old man who was as meek as a mouse.

Mrs Brown or Mrs B as me and my security friends would call her was a ravishing lady who was younger than us (most of us were already in our 60s).

Each time she went into the showroom office either with her husband or sometimes alone simply to do her paperwork, me and my colleagues would hushed up and stared at her beautiful face and bouncing tits which were so huge it sagged to her tummy.

She would innocently greet us every morning when she came to work. "Good morning fellas," she would begin, and we would always say "Good morning to you Mrs B!". She would smile at us brightly before entering the showroom, not knowing some of us would masturbate afterwards in the restrooms thinking about her.

There was once a colleague of mine stole Mrs Brown's panties when she hung it over the toilet door. She did not report her missing panties, maybe to save her from embarrassment. So he got away with it and boasted to the security guys he jacked off to the panties everyday. We all had a good laugh when he told us.

The second time it happened and the culprit, who was the old janitor this time, was caught in the act by Mrs Brown herself. The company's boss, Mr Miller, was determined to keep the stolen panties and insisted it was for investigation purposes. Mrs Brown's used panties was treated like a specimen and she obligingly allowed her boss to keep it, after he assured her again it was only for investigational purposes.

I was so obsessed with Mrs Brown that sometimes I followed the big titted lady back to her home on my motorbike. At times her husband would be there too and they went hoke together, but I still followed them all the way home. She soon realised this and complained to Mr Miller, and that was when I was shown the door.

But that did not stop me from stalking her. Once, I was loitering around her lawn at night, waiting for her to come home. I knew her family was already at home sleeping as I saw her husband and their two kids turned off their house lights for the night.

I saw her family Fiat sedan drove up onto her driveway that night, and my intention was to just speak to her.

She saw me standing on her driveway, blocking the entry to her garage. I walked up to the driver's side. "It's you again," she sighed, upon seeing me. "You used to be working in my firm's security, don't you?"

She was wearing a business suit with her skirt riding up almost all the way to her crotch when she sat, and her tits were like melons which threatened to burst through, almost touching the steering wheel. She looked tired from working all day, and though she normally tied her hair into a perfect bun, on that particular night she let loose of that long lavish blonde hair making her even sexier than ever.

"Sure am, ma'am. You got me fired but I'm willing to rest that case if you will kindly spend a night with me. And, by the way, my name's Jake Collins."

"Don't be silly Jake, you know I'm married and why would I go out with a tramp like you," she said snobbishly. "Go away before I call the cops."

She sounded her horn and one of the bedroom lights turned on, so I quickly made my way.

But today, right here, right now I got the sexy 50 year old Mrs Brown on her knees clad in a skimpy white lingerie and sucking my 60 year old cock, while I sat comfortably on her husband's favourite leather armchair.

The drastic turn of events happened yesterday. As usual, I made my way to the Brown's huge house and I tried to catch a glimpse of Mrs Brown (or B as I would call it) doing her normal sunday morning routine, which was having her favourite coffee and reading a book at her balcony.

I wasn't her only stalker as I noticed her asian neighbour's son would also peeped her from his own bedroom window. But she wasn't an observant woman and would be focused on her reading instead, rather than noticing her surrounding.

I was disappointed she wasn't there that morning and was preparing to leave when suddenly a totally black beat up truck came up. I saw the occupants inside and was surprised it was Mrs Brown herself, looking at me through the window. Her husband was seated beside her but the driver was a roughed up boy who looked no older than 20.

The boy called out to me. I looked around thinking he might be calling someone else but I was the only one there.

So I went up to the truck, and saw both Mr and Mrs Brown huddled close to each other nervously at the back seat. Most of her white flesh was exposed as she only had a worn out tube on that did nothing to hide her ample breasts, and a skirt that did not had enough fabric to hide her pubic hair. I would say she was 90% naked.

Mrs Brown stammered out the words "He-hello, Jake," while her husband kept glancing towards me and the boy in front. The boy looked fierce, and was heavily tattooed. He told Mrs Brown, "Go on, slut."

I was still confused but Mrs Brown added, "Jake, would you want to sit here by my side?"

"Hi Mrs B, of course, anything for you," I said, entering the truck. I still did not understand why she said that or who the boy was.

Mrs Brown went on, "The boy there, he's my master, and he wants me to uhhh...s-suck your cock, right here in his truck. That is, if you allow me to. Do you want me to suck your cock, Jake?"

I slapped myself thinking I had too much leftover cheap beer yesterday to make sure I wasn't hallucinating. Mrs Brown wanting to suck my cock? Not in a million years, I thought.

But her voice was crystal clear. "Hello Jake, may I suck your cock?" she said again.

I looked at Mr Brown who was speechless, then at the boy whom she regarded as her master sitting in front, and finally at Mrs Brown herself, with her exhausted but still very pretty face close to mine. I wouldn't waste this opportunity for the world.

"Why, yes Mrs B, you may! And I would want you to call me by my surname, Mr Collins," I said, trying to unzip my jeans which was unwashed for a week.

"No, let me do it for you, Mr Collins," the sexy lady insisted.

She unzipped my jeans my already hardened old cock sprang up, surprising her as she moved her face slightly back, her mouth opened wide in amazement. The pungent smell of unwashed cock filled the truck.

"Oh no," cried her husband, but the boy in front glared at him, and he immediately kept quiet. I realized now how much control he has over the couple. How had he achieved that, I wondered.

Mrs Brown touched my fat cock with her dainty fingers, and her perfectly manicured long fingernails gently caressing the thick strong veins.

I had long fantasized about this beautiful woman beside me, and here she was, her mouth so near to the tip of my penis which was already glistening with pre cum.

With one huge sigh, Mrs Brown opened her mouth as wide as she could and engulfed my cock. I quickly got into the mood, as I knew she and her husband were totally under the control of the boy sitting in front.

"That's it Mrs B, suck my cock. Suck

it baby, just like that. You are the best cocksucker in the world and I love the way you keep it in your hot mouth. Oh fuck, I love the way you stroke my cock,

slut. Fuck yes, and that is nice, the way you hold my balls," I said loud enough for all to hear.

Unknown to all, I had secretly took my phone out and held it an angle where I can record Mrs Brown sucking on my pole.

Mrs Brown was using her long manicured fingernails to gently rub it against the thick veins surrounding my fat smelly cock again.

"Yes, that's so good. The way you suck my cock is the best Mrs B. I'm getting close and I am going to blast my

fucking load down your throat. Suck my cock, slut, and I'll give you a belly full of hot chizz from a real man," I said trying to keep my voice steady. I was gaining momentum and reaching the peak at any second but wanted to delay for as long as possible.

"You're a great cocksucker. Get ready for it Mrs B. Oh, Mrs B! I love the way you play with my balls. It gets me so fucking hard... Fuck, I'm almost there," I

voiced the threatening details.

Mrs Brown was doing her best to make me reach my climax and soon enough, I was already going to cum.

Mr Brown's eyes almost popped out of his head when he noticed the thick meat in his wife's hands swell and suddenly she was making loud gulping noises. It was quite obvious that his wife was swallowing a filthy man's cum and the scene was nothing short of a horror movie to the distressed husband.

I went off to my makeshift shelter satisfied, knowing I've got the whole scene captured on my phone.

I couldn't stop thinking about Mrs Brown, so, being a homeless and jobless man that I am, I made my way to their house again the next morning. My cock was already rock hard, wanting the lady I had idolised all these while. I had a hard time making my way there, with my hard cock grinding against my tattered jeans when I walked.

I already knew the time when both of the Brown's kids would be off to school, and patiently waited for them to run off to their school bus, before boldly walking up to their front door.

Upon reaching, I heard an argument that broke out between husband and wife in the Brown family.

"Can't you see what Kurt wants?! He is going to put his filthy hands all over ME after work and what are you going to be able to do?" I heard Mrs Brown's voice booming down from her hallway. "Are there any others from Kurt's neighborhood slum who's going to be there?"

"I don't know darling, but he has so many photos of you having sex with all those men..." I heard her foolish husband saying. He sounded exasperated.

"Oh God, I can't wear this outfit to work, it's too skimpy to wear in front of those lecherous security men at my office. And what about that equally lecherous boss of ours! Mr Miller was always asking me out, waiting for me to say yes. He's always following me around like a leech whenever you aren't with me. And having to meet that animal Kurt and his friends afterwards! Ewwww!" she moaned at her husband.

Her husband replied, "It's so hard for me too honey, knowing the potential trouble you will be getting into each time you go to our office alone. I'll feel so jealous whenever Mr Miller is around you," he cried.

I knocked on the door hard.

"And who can that be!" I heard she said, her voice sounded mad. She opened the door and was shocked upon seeing me standing on her porch, grinning, with the video of yesterday's events played in front of her eyes.

"Jake! I mean, Mr Collins! Wh-" she started but I cut her off mid sentence by placing my index finger on her thick lips.

"SHUT UP slut, I'm in control and you are to do as I say or else this video will be uploaded for the world to see!"

Mrs Brown just stood there trying to comprehend her fate. I quickly entered and hugged her, and without wasting time kissed and fondled her enormous sagging matronly melons.

Twenty minutes later and here I am, narrating the story with Mrs Brown sucking my dick as if her life depended on it. All in the comfort of her own bedroom she shared with her husband. Mr Brown though, was nowhere to be seen.

"Where's your husband slut? Oh sorry, I forgot you could not answer that cos your mouth is stuffed!" I mocked her.

"Mmmm mmmmm!" She moaned angrily.

I heard a ruffled noise and realized then that Mr Brown was spying from the huge wardrobe behind me. I just assumed he was satisfied with staying out of sight and would watch the action from the darkened hideout.

After I deposited my morning load into Mrs Brown's mouth, swallowing it all, she stood up, thinking her ordeal is over.

"Someone is waiting at front door slut. Open it and bring him here, don't ask who is it, just go!"

She quickly put on a robe and obediently strutted off. A few seconds later I heard her gasped loudly even from her second floor bedroom. She then came in with the asian boy, who was her neighbour's son.

"You asked him to come, Mr Collins? He's my neighbour's son for God's sake! By the way what's your name, boy? And how old are you?" She asked.

The boy fidgeted a little. "Eerrr...I'm Choi, and I just turned 18. You're beautiful Mrs Brown, I've fallen in love with you ever since I was a kid," he boldly said. She was clearly taken aback, her mouth wide open looking at her neighbour's son.

I laughed hearing those words. "See what you've done to the poor boy? Satisfy his raging sexual young hormones slut!" Addressing to Choi, I said "Do you want to have fun with the woman of your dreams?"

Choi looked at Mrs Brown hungrily, nodding his head. "I want to spank her, Mr Collins."

Desperate, she quickly chipped in. "Jake, sorry, Mr Collins, I am a grown woman, a mother and this isn't right. Choi is far too young for me to satisfy him sexually and it's not right

for a woman as old as I am to have sex with someone so young," she

explained.

"He's 18, slut. Isn't far too young. And you aren't complaining about your other master, Kurt, ain't it, slut? Now lay down on your matrimonial bed to satisfy his sick lust and spank you."

"I can't, I just can't. I am a grown woman, with two kids and a family. I can't let a 18 year old kid have spank me," Mrs Brown pleaded. "I just can't, he's too young, just a boy. Oh please, I'm a 50 year old woman," she said in

a desperate tone trying every excuse she could think of.

I decided to play my trump card right away and merely held up my phone, waving it in the air. Mrs Brown knew her fate was sealed and slowly went to her bed.

Choi was crude; he was clumsy but he managed to hold Mrs Brown in a compromising position. She bent over, with her face on the mattress. His eyes bulged out at the sight of Mrs Brown's coveted naked bottom.

The teenager promptly spanked the bare flesh first. Lightly, then harder which drew loud protests from the punished woman. The sexy realtor yelped for sympathy but none came from either me or Choi.

I clearly heard her husband gasped out loud from his giant wardrobe, and that satisfied me more. I saw her looking at the direction of the wardrobe a couple of times but she knew very well her timid husband would not be able to do anything.

"Spank her son, spank her for being such a bad tease. She should have to pay for taunting you and making a young boy so horny," I gleefully said.

One slap after another then another until both ass checks were a brilliant crimson color and more tears ran down her flushed cheeks. "Oh God, don't, don't do that, please don't," the mother of two pleaded with her teenage tormentor, who was the same age as her youngest son.

Then everything was like slow motion. The teenager pried open Mrs Brown's thighs and her vulnerable clitoris was exposed for all of us to see.

I knew right away what the teenager wanted. "Go ahead boy, show her what a real man you had grown up to be. Fuck her and fuck her good."

Choi let his shorts dropped on the mattress, revealing his teenage cock. It wasn't as big and fat as mine, but it was long and pointy. He aimed it at her clitoris and was about to let it slide in from behind.

By pure reflex, I saw Mrs Brown's dainty hand touching his chest to protect

herself from the crazed teenager. She arched her back and thrust her other hand on her raised pelvis to cover the

opening the boy so dearly sought. His insistence and probing by the head of his pecker into the back of her made her panic and without thinking, she twisted her hand that was on his chest and slid it downwards, grabbing the long thin cock.

Suddenly Mrs Brown blushed with embarrassment knowing she

relished having her hands around a hard throbbing young penis. She seemed to marvel at how nice the teen's cock felt in her hand and hesitated for a few seconds.

"Jake, for God's sakes Jake, please ask him to stop, please Jake, I'll do anything for you but not for a boy," she whispered with desperation in her voice.

"Its Mr Collins!" I bellowed. "Now let him fuck you slut, otherwise..." I threatened.

Mrs Brown finally release her hand and Choi entered her with one easy push. She gasped loudly on the first thrust, before the second thrust took her breath away.

I just remained seated, enjoying the show with my phone recording the whole scene, knowing full well Mr Brown was looking. I saw Choi kept on humping the woman old enough to be his mother.

She continued, "Oh, oh I should be able to fight this, I should be able to fight back. I am a woman, much older and experienced than a boy. I can hold back, surely?" she whispered but it sounded more like a question than a statement.

After a few minutes, as I watched, it was clear Mrs Brown could not hold the assault any longer.

"God, I'm cumming, cumming! That naughty boy is fucking me like a man, he's fucking me with his young cock and I have to cum! You're so cruel Mr Collins, so evil, I HATE you, I...ahhhhhhhhh!" she moaned loudly as her body thrashed about without any control or rhythm, with both Choi grunting as he released flows upon flows of hot teenage cum into her pussy and the realtor Mrs Brown reaching the pinnacle of all her climaxes.