A Hot Milf and Her Timid Husband Ch. 08

Story Info
The Brown's horrible experience continued at the resort.
4.4k words
4.22
6.4k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 04/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Browns, a well-off, affluent mature couple, were taking a vacation in the Maldives to get away from the mistress's abusers, but no matter where they go, their luck never seems to hold out.

The previous episode is continued in this one.

------------------------------------------------

Remy, the young 22 year old local tour guide who had surreptitiously watched and recorded the beautiful milf being sexually assaulted, was so aroused by the scene that he made plans to break into the couple's room and take her bikini, which she was wearing to get a tan on the beach the previous morning.

Mr Brown was cleaning up his naked wife who was totally exhausted from being raped by the 2 male guests, Danny Steele and Brian Dawson. She was sprawled across the bed, with not a single string on her voluptuous body.

Remy heard the couple talking.

"Did-did you enjoyed it?" he sobbed.

"Of course no. It's just your imagination dear," he heard her saying to her husband, pecking his lips.

"Now go to sleep, and don't play with yourself, because if you come, you'll have to start all over again just like you did last week when you came in your sleep. You lost two weeks of saved up cum," she told her husband as if he's a child.

Remy was still busy recording, and waited patiently for both of them to sleep. He wondered why the husband was such a wimp.

The couple, due to their exhaustion, slept soundly almost immediately afterward and had forgotten to lock their room door. Also they never expected that there would be an intruder into their room.

As Remy tiptoed into the dimly lit room, he could not have missed the yellow bikini perched on a stool. The room stank of sweat and cum. The young man was thrilled to find the milf's pussy stains on it, which the Browns didn't have time to wash.

Remy turned around, wanting to make a quick exit whilst holding the garment firmly, but stood on his tracks when he saw Mrs. Brown peacefully dozing next to her husband.

Remy took a chance and touched the much older woman's tits, his youthful hormones exploding.

Mrs. Brown's enormous oval udders dangled down the sides of her body and down to the bed frame. It was still extremely tasty for someone her age even though, it had started to sag and lose its firmness.

Remy spotted that tits when he met the tour group just two days earlier, and tonight he started to gently caress them. His cock was already throbbing fiercely and was threatening to protrude through his jeans.

Feeling that his excitement could not be contained any longer, he dropped on his knees and positioned himself between Mrs. Brown's long, thick meaty legs. He observed the woman's glistening secretions by the moonlight, even in the darkness.

He let his eyelids drop and inhaled the strong scent of the experienced mother's crotch, and as her husband continued to snore a few inches away, he stuck out his tongue to lick the freshly assaulted cervix.

Remy could not believe his luck. He was fascinated by this mature beauty from the day he met his tour group, trying to strike up a conversation with her but found it hard to do so as her timid looking husband was always with her.

And now here he was, enjoying the taste and scent of her delectable pussy.

Just a day ago, the resort hotel's porters were discussing with Remy about this new bombshell.

"Hey dude, what the fuck man, look at that lady's jugs," a fat porter called Didi exclaimed.

"Wished we can fuck her and cum on her tits or beautiful face!" another porter, Manoj, said.

Remy clearly remembered those horny bastards talking when the couple had walked past totally oblivious of the excitement they generated.

"They wouldn't believe I'm now licking her pussy," he silently laughed to himself.

That prompted him to take some pictures of Mrs Brown in her full nudity because he knew this was a once-in-a-lifetime chance. Remy had always been magnet for girls, but they were young ones, and he discovered Mrs. Brown was a whole other kind of woman.

To young Remy, Mrs Brown was a real life sex goddess.

Then, without warning, Remy's rigid cock started to flinch and was unable to control it. Panicking, he looked frantically for a safe spot to ejaculate, but as he was about to stand up, hot, sticky sperm leaked out of the unfortunate boy's cock and onto Mrs. Brown's udders and tummy. Some even ended up on the husband's face.

Remy was relieved that all the couple did was to groan and hugged each other, without opening their eyes. Not that they could see even if they opened them. At their age and both of their glasses on the table top, he knew it would be a struggle for the couple to see in the darkness.

Remy then took a few more photos of the cum covered Mrs Brown and quickly made his exit before being noticed.

------------------------------------------------

The next day, Mr. Kalinga, the resort manager, extended an invitation to every visitor to his resort for a sumptuous and lavish South Asian dinner.

Danny Steele and Brian Dawson, the two male tour group members who are themselves married and on vacation with their spouses, instantly organised something sultry and hot for Mrs Brown, with whom they had forced her to have sex the day before.

Daniel, the genius behind Mrs. Brown's peril, went up to her room, which she shared with her family, a few hours before the dinner was scheduled to start.

Both husband and wife were startled, shocked to see Danny having the cheek to be coming back to their room so soon.

Suddenly, Mrs Brown got her voice back. "What are you doing here?" she said sternly, outraged at the intrusion into the privacy of their bedroom yet again.

"What are you doing in our bedroom?" she asked for the second time, demanding an explanation.

He smiled mischievously, "Wear those clothes that me and Brian had painstakingly bought from the mall this morning," he said, handing over a paper bag.

You don't need to buy me anything," she replied icily.

"I don't want anything from you!"

"Except my cock!" Danny laughed.

"You think you're so..." she said while getting madder by the second.

"You love it, so just drop the haughty crap! Now you know that I'm a generous man," he said in a cheerful tone.

"Don't bother," she replied with unconcealed contempt.

Henry Brown felt totally awestruck by Danny's powerful presence and of being forced to watch him fuck his wife they previous day. The poor husband realized his wife wanted him to throw the man out but he was so intimidated by the commanding man.

"Danny, please get out of here, I don't want you to touch me, ever!" the hot wife said in the sternest voice she could muster.

"See you soon gorgeous!" he smiled and walked off.

Mr Brown kept quiet the entire time, afraid to stand up to his wife's tormentor. Thinking how this fellow tourist sucked his wife's titties a day ago and marked them with his trademark filled his mind with extreme envy. The dark, red hickies were like precious jewelry tattooed on his wife's body.

The couple quickly tore the bag open and was bewildered to see the contents.

"Oh I can't wear those, sweetheart!" Mrs Brown was exasperated.

Her husband looked down dejectedly, as if already accepting his wife's fate.

"I'm so sorry darling, our holiday certainly doesn't go to plan," he sobbed. Eileen Brown loved her husband and told him it was okay.

The resort manager, Mr. Kalinga, scheduled the dinner to begin at 6:00 p.m. Mrs. Brown had begun getting dressed thirty minutes earlier, putting on thick mascara, artificial eyelashes, and the expensive diamond necklace her husband had purchased for her.

As she wore her large round gold earrings, she received a text from Danny, saying he did not allow her husband to follow. She was worried about how she was to reveal this to him.

She let out a heavy sigh and walked out of the bedroom.

Mr Brown expected his wife's appearance and his eyes opened wide in amazement at the sight of how sexy she looked.

Eileen Brown looked absolutely ravishing. Henry admired his wife and suddenly wondered if he was sending her off to the sex predators.

He then got a sudden urge to show her love and affection and reached out to give his sexy wife a comforting hug.

His hand went to the small of Mrs Brown's back and he pulled her into his body as the couple embraced for a few seconds. Innocently and like he did on so many occasions, his hand dipped down to swoop under the hem of her skirt, expecting to touch her panties.

He almost swallowed his tongue. It took a few seconds to recover from the shock of feeling his wife's bare ass. She wasn't wearing any panties!

"Darling...Darling I know we agreed with Daniel but... I guess I didn't realize what was actually involved," he said implying he was dumbfounded. He looked at the beautiful woman of his life and saw she struggled for a response.

Mrs Brown then blurted out that he was not to follow to the dinner.

"What?!" Mr Brown was jealous and visibly irritated when told of this instruction. Mrs Brown pitied her pathetic spouse.

"I apologise, dear. You are aware that he is a pervert, and we both know that you are incapable to stand up to him. I hope you can stay here with the kids and be a nice, obedient and dutiful husband."

Mrs Brown then embraced her husband and said, "I'll be back as soon as I can," she said, planting a wet kiss on his mouth.

Mr Brown flinched away, to show he was still very upset.

Mrs Brown swallowed a limp of her own saliva, coughed a little and was finally able to speak. "Henry, you know I wouldn't do this if he didn't make me do it. He gave me the outfit to wear and demanded I wear only the things he provided. And... oh, gawd Henry, I am sure he and Daniel are going to have me," she blurted out before she even had a chance to think about what she was saying to her husband.

The faithful wife and mother was severely upset that she told her husband what was on her mind and she looked at his troubled face, and the painful expression on it.

"I am so sorry, but you do know he is making me go over there," she said hoping he would forgive her. "You agreed with it when he told you," she added in self-defense.

She sighed, and left her husband still sulking that another man was going to fuck his wife.

-------------------------------------------------

Mrs Eileen Brown was dressed on a pink halter top, which was tightly wound around the back of her neck. The scanty, pushup bra in it was like a stiff platform on the lower half of her enormous breasts and pushed upward creating a spillover effect. It was almost a sinful display that would surely create wicked images in any man's head.

She also wore a matching pink colored super short velvet skirt that was just a few inches in length, and was only held in place using a string.

To top it off, Mrs Brown slid into a pair of 6 inch heels, making the 5 foot 11 Amazonian woman even much taller than she already was.

The resort's porters, Didi and Manoj, happened to be in the lift when she was about to get in. Their eyes widened at the sight of the towering tall bombshell stepping awkwardly into the lift.

She said innocently to the lustful lads, "Hey boys."

"Hello beautiful Ma'am, how are you? Where you want to go? Where family, husband?" Didi stammered in broken English.

She was truly a naive woman and answered "Thank you boys, I'm attending the dinner that's organised by your boss, and yes I'm alone as my husband is sick."

Didi and Manoj were both delighted to hear that as they would get to see the sexy milf all night. Furthermore she's all alone, they'll have a chance to entertain her.

When Mrs. Brown discovered those boys were openly staring at her, she became anxious and a little scared. She longed to have her children and spouse by her side. Her top lip and nostrils began to perspire.

The lift eventually reached her desired floor after what seemed like an eternity. Her spiky high heels nearly caused her to lose her balance, but luckily the two boys caught her by the arms and waist.

"Ma'am ok? Worry no no, we have you." Blinking at his companion, Didi said, "We like you. We protect you so worry no."

Clutching at the boys' sturdy arms, Mrs. Brown felt embarrassed over the tumble. She said shyly, "Thank you, boys."

When they arrived in the banquet hall, the two lustful boys held her arms and waist on either side. She noticed their muscular arms kept brushing her boobs but she naively put it to the fact they were so enormous people had 'accidentally' bumped into them anyway.

Every guest's gaze was fixed on the attractive and nearly nude fifty-year-old milf as she stumbled into the hall accompanied by those two porters. Remy, the tour leader who was also there, nearly choked on his drink when he saw his favourite tour participant.

"Dammit, how the fuck those guys get to walk with her," Remy muttered.to himself, envious.

Mrs. Brown was invited to join Danny Steele at his table as he waved her from his seat. He and his companion Brian were accompanied by their spouses, and neither of them realised their husbands had sexually assaulted and gangbanged their fellow traveller just a day before.

Danny was being such a gentleman and pulled out a chair for Mrs Brown.

"Here Eileen, have a seat with us," he smiled broadly. It took all her patience and nerve not to smack at his silly face in front of all the guests including his wife.

As Mrs Brown's skirt rode up to the bottom of her ass cheeks, Danny got a nice look at it as she bent gently and sat on the chair. He was unable to look away from her smooth thighs and the crotch he had fucked.

The flustered milf said kindly to the porters, "Thank you guys for your help." Always the wealthy yet kind-hearted woman that she is, she hastily gave them some notes.

"Thank you Ma'am," they both said, smiling at their dream milf. Both wished they could fuck her pussy as well as her pink luscious lips, given a chance.

The men at the other tables could not take their eyes off Mrs Brown's alluring body. All devoured each and every curve of the mature woman. One gave his buddy a quick jab in the ribs. "Fuck, that lady's fucking gorgeous!"

"Look at those knockers!" another man nearby whispered to his buddy.

Mrs Brown, trying her best not to notice the stares on her, decided to engage some conversation with Danny and Brian's wives.

Taking Mrs Brown's hand, Jane, Danny's forty-five-year-old wife, said, "You shouldn't be wearing such revealing clothes dear. It's risky, you know, with so many males around." Jane was really concerned for her.

Mrs. Brown was unsure of how to break the news to her that it was actually her husband who had purchased the skimpy attire and had made her wear it in the first place.

"Where is your husband, Eileen?" Jane inquired.

"Oh, he's ill. Well, flu and all that." Mrs. Brown forced a little laugh. "And the kids don't wanna come so it looks like I'm the only one."

Unknown to them, Mr Kalinga the resort manager was observing the stunning blonde from far, hoping the chance to fuck her.

"Well, it is depressing." Jane went on, "Don't worry, my husband and I are here."

Danny said, "Yes, Eileen, we will definitely protect you!"

"Me too!" Brian chip in.

Mrs Brown almost wanted to roll her eyes at the 2 men but stopped herself as she didn't want to raise any suspicion from their wives.

Then Mr. Kalinga approached their table, brought empty porcelain tea cups to each of them, and poured tea into each one except for Mrs. Brown's. He promised to return and then added tea to her tea cup.

He smiled and said, "Here, have some tea to calm your nerves," which Mrs. Brown received with gratitude.

The unaware milf drank the steaming tea hesitantly, and with each swallow, her anxiety subsided. As it turned out, Mr Kalinga had secretly added several crushed Pepzen pills to her drink and intended to bring her to his hotel staff room to fuck her good.

Mr Kalinga, a man already in his 50s, had got divorced a few years ago and led a sexless marriage before that. Upon seeing Mrs Brown a few days ago he had been waiting and planning for the right time to rape her.

Back in the Brown's hotel room, Mr Brown had been prancing around the room, worried sick what was happening to his wife. His kids had joined the other kids for a day at the pool, and now he was all by himself.

"Oh dear, oh dear, I hope nothing bad happens to my wife," he continuously said to himself.

Thoughts of yesterday's events where both Daniel and Brian fucked his trophy wife kept playing in his mind. Before long, his tiny dick rose and he found himself masturbating on the bed.

"Oh oh ooooh Eileen...," the old man groaned, thinking about his sexy wife and all the attention she must be getting at the dinner hall. He was furiously jerking his dick, and moaned his wife's name.

After drinking so much of the spiked tea, Mrs. Brown was starting to feel sleepy. She hadn't even begun eating yet. Danny's spouse Jane was continuing in conversation with her over their trip, their home lives, and their children.

Waiting for the pills to kick in, Mr. Kalinga had been patient. Then, as planned, he approached the table again.

"Please pardon me; I believe that our good friend isn't feeling well. I should probably bring her up to her room," he stated in a very compose manner.

Danny answered right away, "No, maybe I should bring her."

"Dear, SIT DOWN!" His wife Janet barked. "Let the manager handle it!" Danny remained silent right away since he had always been terrified of his fearsome wife.

Mr. Kalinga apologised to the visitor at the table once more. "Yes, it is my duty as the resort's manager to ensure the safety of my visitors. I'll handle things from here."

With that he heaved the almost unconscious guest on his arm, and they both slowly walked back to the elevator. Unaware that Mrs. Brown had actually been drugged, Danny and Brian were both furious, but they were powerless to do any action because their wives were present.

Remy had noticed his boss Kalinga helping Mrs Brown up the lift, but he too, was unaware that she had been drugged. He trailed them, and observed the floor that their lift went.

He instantly knew Mr Kalinga was bringing Mrs Brown to his room!

At last, Mr. Kalinga succeeded in escorting the blonde, well-endowed mother of two, into his manager's room and comfortably placed her on his bed. Thanks to the pills she had consumed in her tea without realising, Mrs. Brown was now unconscious.

With a fixed gaze, Mr. Kalinga examined the exquisite beauty lay before him. Her bouffant, pink crotch was all his, with her skirt already reaching her waist.

"Oh my, oh fuck, can't believe I have her now," he claimed, looking at her long legs dangling from the edge of the bed. Her enormous chest, heaving with each breath she took, made it all the sexier.

Mr. Kalinga unbuckled his belt without any delay. His dark cock was slick and stiff, and he swiftly removed his trousers. His enthusiasm was more than his 55-year-old heart could handle, and he was already sweating.

Just then, the 2 porters, Didi and Manoj came barging in to the room.

"Shit!" Kalinga shouted. "Doesn't anyone knock on the doors these days?"

"We want to taste her body too boss!" Didi exclaimed excitedly.

"Yeah yeah," Manoj repeatedly said. He was a bit dumb and simple minded boy.

Didi went on, "I want her. Like, I really want to fuck her," in his halting English.

At the Brown's hotel room, Mr Brown could no longer contain his imminent self ejaculation. He kept moaning to his wife's name and finally few drops of cum spurted onto the hotel carpet.

Mr Brown the collapsed on the bed, happy and satisfied, oblivious to what was happening to his wife at the moment.

Mrs Brown had at that point begun to gently emerge from her sleep. She was startled, even in her daze, to see 3 guys standing around her nude body. She already guessed what their intentions were.

12