All Comments on 'A Hot Milf and Her Timid Husband Ch. 08'

by Unicorn237

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Missed your stories. Please continue.

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

In this chapter, I don’t recall that Mrs. Brown had an orgasm from beig fucked with Mr. Kalinga’s big cock. When she was being fucked by the other men or being gangbanged, she had numerous unwanted but very pleasurable orgasms. Here the focus seems to be on Mrs. Brown’s cocksucking skills, but there is more to come in the next chapter, as Mr. Brown came into the room just as Mr. Kalinga shot loads of cum on his wife’s face. He, naturally, fainted. I look forward to the very reluctant but stunning and very busty Eileen Brown being fucked over and over until she is in a state of constant orgasm and ecstasy, all the while protesting how she is being violated and for her husband to do something. It would be fun if Mrs. Brown was again blackmailed, and this time forced to be the center of attraction on stage in a sex club. Perhaps tied, under lights, with a cheering audience, as her body was violated over and over. Mr. Brown would be in the front row, forced to watch, no doubt horrified, and wondering if his wife was enjoying any of it. Love this series. So many possibilities.

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

I love this story. Not a hotwife story, not a cuckold story. Kind of a rape story, but a fantasy rape story. 50-year old stunningly beautiful and very, very busty Mrs. Brown seems to have (very guarded) mixed feelings from all the fucking that she has been getting. And despite the pleasure that she cannot deny that she is getting from the big cocks in her mouth and pussy, her love for her old and frail husband never flags. They are in these predicaments together; what a terrific and imaginative approach.

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomen6 months ago

I enjoyed this story as well as your others. Thanks for taking the time to write it.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

I hope you will write more chapters about the astonishing Mr. And Mrs. Brown and their sexual mishaps.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous