A Hot Milf and Her Timid Husband Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't do this please, h-how many of you? Please leave me alone," cried Mrs Brown. She still did not understand how she ended here in the room. Just awhile ago she was still at the dinner hall, talking to Janet, and now this!

"Slut, it's definitely too late for that. I didn't realise you were such a slut, Mrs Brown, until you dressed up that way for the dinner event."

For fear of outing the identity of her tormentors, the desperate Mrs. Brown chose not to disclose that she had been compelled to do so in the first place. She made the stupid mistake of saying, "I apologise for not knowing what the dress code was!"

As the boss, Mr. Kalinga thought the conversation was pointless. He gave a passionate kiss on the pouty lips of another man's wife.

Finally the lusty French kiss ended and Mrs Brown sobbed as he licked her cheek. Suddenly his hands were busy at her chest pulling away her fragile pink halter top. With her top opened, Mrs Brown cried out as she felt the sting as her top being ripped away from her body leaving her melon- like breasts exposed.

She could feel those fingers rubbing on her pussy lips and felt the sensation of her getting wetter. Without warning a finger pushed past her pussy lips, penetrating her.

"Aaaagh ow, stop it... NO!" she cried.

The finger wiggled around inside her, it felt really big. Mr Kalinga and the rest of the boys just smiled as Kalinga pushed his finger back and forth inside her in a fucking motion. "Shit, your

pussy feels tight around my finger."

He pulled his finger out of her and examined it, "...Your getting' a little too wet slut. You're giving me a raging hard-on."

"Fuck her Sir, fuck her," the porters encouraged their pervertic boss.

Mr Kalinga got off her and stood up, he pulled his cock out of his briefs. Mrs Brown's eyes widened in horror, it was a big erect cock, he looked like one of those hung porn stars although in his 50s. Mr Kalinga held it in front of him proudly. Even the boys clapped to cheer their boss.

"Like what you see Eileen? It keeps the ladies here happy," Kalinga proudly said.

Mrs Eileen Brown, the mother of two, could just look at him and plead, "Don't rape me... please!"

"Oh I'm gunna rape you good!"

Mr Kalinga told the porters to move back onto the bed and grabbed Mrs Brown's legs and spread them wide apart. He then positioned his big

dick onto her bald crotch. Mrs Brown cried and pleaded; her heart felt like it was going to jump out of its chest.

Kalinga just sat there for a moment rubbing his cock against her pussy lips, savouring her terror at what was about to happen.

When he was ready he got hold of his cock and pushed it into her slit. It was quite loose and sagging due to her kids and getting fucked so many times recently.

Once the fat head forced its way past the opening he gave a thrust, and the whole large member pushed its way into the depths of the squeezing orifice.

For Mrs Brown, the fucking was an intense mixture of pain, pleasure, humiliation and terror and seemed to go on and on. After a while Mr Kalinga pulled out again. "Ah shit, I gotta stop, before you make me cum."

The tired wife just wanted this ordeal to end.

She just sobbed as he got on top of her and penetrated her again. Fucking her in a steady rhythm. As he fucked her, his weight pushed her down into the springy bed. The noise of the creaky bed filled the room, along with her cries and moans as he bounced up and down on top of her.

"This old guy is a freak," the porters thought aloud as the rape went on and on, "When was he going to finish?"

Mr Kalinga thrusts got faster and faster. "Oooh, we're on the home stretch here bitch, you want me to cum in your pussy?"

"Ungh...Uh, NO! Don't do that...ooh, please not that! I'm married!"

Hearing her pleas that she was married made it even hornier for him. "Then you're gunna swallow it all down for me!"

Mr Kalinga pulled out of the ravaged cunt, and let her legs drop down. He crawled up the bed and pushed his hot, wet cock into Mrs Brown's face.

"Open wide!" he said.

The defeated and violated wife opened her mouth and he pushed his cock in. "Come on slut, suck it for me!"

Mrs Brown closed her lips around the shaft; she had to have her jaw wide to accommodate the large dick. She could feel her tongue pressed against the head and could taste her own juices.

Mr Kalinga rocked it back and forth in her mouth as she sucked. He then grabbed her head, "Oooh uh ungh...I'm cumming." The large member throbbed and a big load of cum erupted into Mrs Brown's mouth.

"Dirty white whore," he leered. "Like it, baby? Wagging your ass around all night! Think you can do that and not get fucked you mature slut?"

Mr Kalinga finally pulled out, and another load of cum shot onto her face as he groaned in pleasure. His hand clamped over her mouth.

"Now swallow it all, like a good

girl." Mrs Brown felt sick as she did what he said.

Just then, Mr Brown, with the guide Remy close behind him, opened the door. Mr Brown, upon looking at the scene, fainted.

12