A Hot Shower and Some Bondage

Story Info
Part 3 of 3 of Avery's unexpected breakfast.
3.1k words
4.33
4.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Avery scrubbed herself as the water ran down her body. It was her now her second day being at Matt's house, just around noon. She told herself she would leave in the late afternoon, but wanted to clean herself up first. She parted her wet black hair from her face and leaned up to the showerhead so it was directly running down her face. Avery could've been out a while ago but she was taking her time. She had a shower at her place but it was much smaller than this one, and the water here was actually warm. It didn't even occur to her that a shower could be enjoyable if the water was the right temperature; she didn't know how she would go back to her freezing cold one after this.

She leaned on the wall with her hands pressed against it, bending her shoulders above her head, and relaxed her head. As she closed her eyes, she faintly heard the bathroom door open behind her. She immediately knew where this was going, and stayed in her current position. A few seconds later she heard footsteps behind her and she smiled with anticipation.

"Mind if I join you?" Matt asked as his arms wrapped around her, cupping her breast with one and holding her waist with the other. Avery slightly turned her head to look at him through the corner of her eye. "Please do." As he squeezed her mounds she found herself craving what was going to happen next. Just a day ago she'd never been sexually active, and now she couldn't think about anything else except wanting more. Avery stuck out her ass to meet Matt's length as he rubbed it against her. She whimpered as it slid between her legs and she looked down at it. "This time can we go a bit rougher? I think I can take it." Matt held her tight. "If that's what you want."

His cock moved back a bit, and she felt her lips open as it disappeared into her. Avery moaned out and pressed her head up against the wall as she was filled up. Like before she instinctively clenched her walls around it, which only encouraged Matt to continue. He slid out of her and suddenly rammed back in, causing a yelp to escape her lips. He continued, keeping the pace each time he thrust back into her. Her body rocked a bit each time he did, and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. It feels so good.

She felt around the wall, looking for something to clench her hands around but found nothing. Matt noticed, and removed his hand from her breast and reached up to grab hers. She thanked him internally as her fingers tightened around his. With his other hand, Matt reached up and grabbed one of the horns on her head. He used it as a handlebar to pull her head back so she was looking up into the showerhead, and she yelped again as he did.

She groaned as she was held in place, with Matt continuing to slam into her as hard as he could. With every new thrust she thought she might pass out, and her moans got louder each time. Avery couldn't tell if she was crying or if it was the shower water running down her face but she didn't care. She wanted to make it through this, and she took the rough treatment.

"I think I'm... going, to... soon..." she tried to whimper in segments. Matt nodded. "Me too." With a few final slams accompanied by even louder moans from the two of them, Matt pulled her head back more as he shot his load inside her. Avery came around his cock as he did and she squealed. A second later, Matt took his hand off her horn and she fell onto the wall, her face pressing up against it. He leaned on her, wrapping his arms around her again as they both panted. Cum dripped down her leg and onto the shower floor. "That was good," she murmured to him. Matt kissed the back of her neck. "I'm glad."

A few hours later, after eating one last meal, Avery packed up her things and arranged them neatly by the door. She had only come here with some basic essentials, but now she was leaving with another whole bag, almost overflowing with an assortment of clothing items. Matt had also given her a pouch of coins, filled with enough money to last her a good few months on groceries and other items. She could say, without hesitation, that this exchange had been beneficial for her in more ways than one. Although... she was almost disappointed it was over now.

Matt entered through the hallway and smiled, waving his hand. "Thanks again for your time. I enjoyed it; I hope you did too." Avery smiled back and looked down at the ground. "Yeah, I... I think I did."

What would she do when she got home? She wasn't really up for exploring and there were still hours of daylight left.

"Feel free to come back and visit anytime; you know where I am." Matt walked forward to her. "Here, let me help you get your things out the front door. As he approached her, Avery reached out and stopped him. "Wait."

Matt looked at her confusedly. Avery looked up behind him, thinking. "I don't think I want to leave yet." Matt suppressed his smile as he kept his confused expression. "What do you mean? Why's that?"

Avery shrugged. "I don't know. After being here for a couple days, going back to my place seems... kind of disappointing. You know? It was nice having access to decent food, a working shower, and just in general a comfortable living space. I don't have any of that back home. And..." She paused. "This was my first time being exposed to sex, and I like it - at least with you. But after the first time, all I did was start thinking about it all the time. It's like the only thing I even want to do now. I know that's probably messed up."

"Not at all. Trust me, I get it. So does that mean you want to stay here?"

Avery nodded slightly. "I think so." Matt nodded in response. "How long do you think you'll be staying here for?"

Avery paused and thought about it. Her eyes turned to Matt. "I... I don't know. Right now, I just want to be yours. Can we not put a date on it?" Matt smiled. "Of course." Avery returned his expression and hugged him. Matt laughed and they let go after a few seconds. "Let me help you put this stuff back in your room, then. After that, take off your clothes and follow me. I have something to show you." Avery grinned and nodded, and they picked up her belongings and headed to her room.

After she had re-settled in and Avery was completely naked, Matt took her hand and led her to a part of the house she hadn't seen yet. He opened the door to reveal a downwards staircase, and motioned for her to go in. She did and he followed her down. The staircase led to a series of rooms, all brightly lit with lamps on various shelves and tables. The ground was made up of stone bricks; some parts of the floor had large carpets lying over them. Frames in the wall segmented the rooms, but there were no doors separating any one part of the area. Many cases of wine were stacked here and there, alongside numerous crates on the ground.

Matt led Avery to a room at the far corner of the basement and she was confused at what she was seeing. In the center stood a wooden contraption of sorts. It was made up of a long wooden bar that was positioned diagonally to the ground, with the top of it attached to another rod that stood straight up. On either side of the diagonal bar, there was a small peg that stuck straight out from it.

Avery looked at him confusedly, waiting for him to explain. "What exactly am I looking at here?" Matt smiled and led her to it. "Let me show you. Turn around and lie on it, on your back. Avery hesitated. "Trust me," Matt continued. Avery slowly did as she was asked and lied down on it. It wasn't comfortable, but it wasn't terribly uncomfortable either. Matt walked around her so he was behind the contraption. "Here, give me your arms." She lowered her arms so they were behind her back, and Matt took her hands in his. A second later, she felt something rough being wrapped around them and she tried to look back to see what was happening. It felt like rope. "What are you doing?"

"Hold on; you'll see." Avery's hands were pushed together as Matt tightened the rope around her wrist, effectively locking her arms behind her. Then he walked over to her right leg, holding it up. "Here, you see this peg on the side? Put your leg over it and sort of bend your knee around it." Against her better judgement, Avery did as he asked and Matt took her ankle in his palm. He grabbed another rope off the floor with his other hand and threw it over her thigh. Then he pulled it under her ankle and repeated the process, wrapping them together so her lower and upper leg were firmly tied together around the peg. After he had finished, he walked over to her other leg and did the same. Avery was beginning to worry, and looked at him for comfort. "Almost done," he said. Finally, he took one more rope and threw it over her waist so that her body was bound to the bar - not too tightly as to cause discomfort, but just enough to do its job. After he was done with his work, Matt took a step back and looked at the sight.

Avery was completely and utterly bound to the contraption, totally exposed and presented to him. She whimpered as she attempted to move her hands and legs around, testing the strength of her binds. "Matt, what is this? What's going on?" Matt smiled and approached her, leaning down and stroking her cheek. "Don't worry, I'm not doing anything. You can leave whenever you want. I just thought it might be nice for you to experiment with some things, you know? Since you're at least going to be staying here for a bit longer."

She still wasn't sure what to think of this, but she was at least a bit less worried now that he had explained a little. As long as he didn't plan to keep her down here forever as a sex slave, or sell her off to people or use her as a prostitute - she was okay. "So what happens now?" she asked softly.

Matt stared back into her green eyes as he walked over to her left and undid his belt. A second later he moved forward with his exposed cock and Avery blushed. She leaned her head to him and opened her mouth, sticking out her tongue. She was thankful for Matt, and wanted to make him happy. He stroked his length as he looked at the wet hole presented to him, then grasped her chin and held her open as he pushed inside. Her eyes rolled back as she took more of him into her, and a moment later her lips were pressed all the way against the base of his shaft. She moaned as she did her best to look up at Matt - not because it felt good to her, but more because she thought it might turn him on more. He seemed pleased as he started to push in and out of her, her saliva lining his cock.

Matt moaned and looked down at her, and she did her best to look as submissive as she could as she took him in. Ten minutes passed as Avery continued to lap at his length with her tongue, and soon she felt his pre-cum lining the inside of her mouth. She wanted so badly to hold him, or do something, but her restraints kept the rest of her body from moving one bit.

Matt put his other hand on her head to hold it in place as he got faster, his slow thrusts turning into slams. Avery closed her eyes as she did her best to deal with it as the length rammed the back of her throat. A few thrusts later, he suddenly pulled his cock from her lips and started jerking himself off with his hand. Avery opened her mouth to ask what he was doing but stopped as his load made contact with her face, catching her off guard. Globs of it shot onto her features, covering her cheeks, nose and almost her eye. She yelped in response and Matt groaned as he finished. She laughed out of surprise and he laughed with her, starting to pull his pants back up. "You want me to wipe that off for you?" he motioned to her face.

"Leave it. I kind of like it," Avery replied. Matt grinned and leaned down in front of her. He stuck out a hand and started rubbing her clit, causing a whimper to escape her. After a few seconds he pushed his fingers into her and moved them back and forth, and she struggled to move around in her restraints as she kept moaning. Just as she was about to come, Matt removed his hand from her and got up. She looked up at him pleadingly, but only got a smile in response. "Please don't go," she exclaimed.

"This will make you want more later," he told her as he started backing up. "I promise the wait will be worth it. Just be patient." Avery desperately tried to free her hands so she could finish herself off, and grunted in frustration as she failed. She made eye contact with Matt one more time with her cum-covered face, before he made his way up the stairwell and closed the door behind him. The lialek girl was left alone in the basement, helplessly tied in place with no means of getting out.

On one hand, Avery was more than pissed at Matt for leaving her without giving her release. She knew what he was doing. At the same time, though, she couldn't help but be excited by her circumstances. At least for the next few days, she would be down here with nothing to do except anticipate Matt's return. A day ago she had wandered into town looking for breakfast, and now she had ended up trapped in a stranger's basement. She smiled at the thought.

----- ALTERNATE CONTINUATION/ENDING -----

Later that day, Avery couldn't hold her excitement in as Matt returned and he embraced her again. However, he once again left without giving her release despite her pleading for him not to do the same thing again. The next day, he came back and did the same thing. And he continued the process the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that. The only times he untied her were when she needed to use the bathroom. And even then, he kept her hands bound together. Each time Matt left her, Avery wanted him more and more. But when she finally couldn't take it anymore and asked to be released from her bounds, Matt finally gave her the release she so desperately wanted and she was once again happy with her situation. As time went on, she became okay with having to wait to be satisfied, and started to focus more on just pleasuring her owner. Every time he finished, he left his load on her or inside her. Avery became a cum dumpster. Eventually, she never wanted to leave. She never asked to be let go - although even if she ever did, Matt probably wouldn't oblige. She became his pet, and she was his to keep.

-----

Avery woke up with a start as she heard the basement door open. She yawned as Matt walked down and entered the room, smiling. "Good morning," he said in a soft tone. Avery smiled back at him, her bright green eyes making contact with his. "Good morning, master. I'm ready to serve you." There were splotches of white all over her body and face.

"Good girl," Matt said as he stroked her sticky hair. He threw off his pants and positioned himself in front of her, with his dick resting on her pussy lips. Avery bit her lip and then gasped as he pushed into her. "Oh, that's good," he groaned. He put a hand around her neck and tightened his grip just slightly, so her breathing was constricted just a little bit. "Whimper for me," he commanded. Keeping eye contact with him, Avery let out a series of low moans and he proceeded to thrust into her. He held her neck tight as he used the cocksleeve in front of him, de-stressing himself from a long day of work. He kept fucking her for almost an hour before he finally finished and pulled out of her, shooting his load onto her chest. Avery panted furiously as he took a step back from her. "Please finish me off, master," she pleaded. "Please." Matt smiled. "You've been a good girl today. Say you want to eat my cock."

Avery presented her open mouth to him. "I need your cock inside me... please." Matt walked over to her face and smacked her cheek with his length. "Here you go." Avery graciously took him in and closed her lips around his cock, sucking it and working at it with her tongue. In response, Matt reached his hand down to her clit and started viciously rubbing it. Avery moaned loudly around the dick in her mouth and kept sucking it. A few minutes later her body convulsed against her restraints and she moaned in ecstasy as she came. Fluids ran down her leg as Matt removed his hand, and pulled himself from her mouth. She laughed, staring up at him with gratefulness. "T-thank you, master..." Matt leaned down and kissed her. "You earned it. I'll see you tomorrow."

A few moments later, the door closed behind him and Avery was once again left alone. She was happy that she had pleased her owner. He worked hard and needed her help to relax. As long as she did that, she had served her purpose, and didn't want to do anything else. She closed her eyes as she relaxed against the bar she was tied to, beginning to fall asleep. Tomorrow was another day of her being a piece of demon fuckmeat for him to use.