Fisherman's Delicious Catch Pt. 01

Story Info
George catches a mermaid.
3.5k words
4.49
10.2k
24

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

PS -- If you have fantasies, ideas, etc for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories, and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way.

The Fisherman's Delicious Catch

Chapter 1

George had been out on his fishing trawler since three a.m. and as the sun was rising, he began to collect his nets. He owned the trawler and because both of his mates had called in sick with the virus, he was alone today manning the both the ship and the nets. It was a dangerous thing to do, and lots could go wrong, but he had overdue bills to pay and desperately needed the money.

Since he was alone, he decided to try a secret place just outside a place the locals called Mermaid Cove. He loved the serene beauty of the distant shoreline, but he had also had good luck fishing here. Also, the sandy bottom reduced the chance of his nets being hung up on something littering the bottom and being alone he needed to reduce the probability of problems.

He was hopeful that it had been a fruitful trip because his nets felt heavy as his engines strained under the load. As the nets broke the surface, he saw a bounty of Mahi-Mahi, Sea Bass and even some snapper. He guided the load and moved it towards his iced hold, when a human arm slipped from the side of the net.

The shock took a second to overcome, but stunned as he was, he quickly looked at the side of the net. The sight was a miraculous vison ... a stunningly, beautiful, petite mermaid. Her sleek blue-green tail morphed into a human waist. Her waspish waist led to her defined ribs highlighted against her skin making her delicate waist look even smaller. Then there were her incredibly naked, perfect breasts that were gravity-defyingly full and succulent. Her entire body had a delicate bone structure that gave her a fragile looking beauty. But as incredible as her delicious body was, it was nothing compared to her beautiful face.

Her heart-shaped face had a defined chin below a pair of very kissable red lips. She seemed to have large almond shaped eyes that were closed at the moment that framed her straight petite nose. Her cheekbones were strong and well-defined making her beautiful face appear exotic, almost elfin and yet perfect. Then he noticed her ears were slightly pointed, almost like Star Trek's Vulcan ears, but not as pronounced and they only added to her delicate elfin look. Her long full hair was raven black and added contrast to her porcelain skin.

George snapped out of his daze and realized that he needed to move. He began to dump his catch into the hold, while holding on tightly to the mermaid. Her skin felt soft and supple against his rough and callused hands. When he finally got the fish into the hold, he untangled the mermaid from the nets laying her on the deck. His eyes kept roaming over this spectacular vision of female beauty, so he was slower than he should have been taking care of her.

She was still unconscious, and George had no idea what could be wrong, but he knew this was his fault and he had to fix it. First, he searched her for injuries, something that made him feel like a pervert as he felt and searched her body for lesions or breaks but found nothing. Next, he picked her up, surprised at how light and delicate she felt in his arms, and moved towards the platform at the stern of the trawler. He didn't know whether she had hidden gills that he couldn't see, or she was an air breather, but he laid her in the water, thinking this was her natural environment.

George had never paid attention to any of the mermaid rumors or legends, so he knew nothing about them. He was careful to not submerge her face in the water, lest he drown her. As he let her sink slightly below the surface, he began to move her back and forth through the water, much as he would reviving a shark.

He hoped that this would help resuscitate her. After a few minutes her arms began to move, and her breathing deepened. As with any horny male, her deep breaths drew his eyes to her magnificent breasts. He watched her breasts wobble insolently with the small waves cascading over the succulent hillocks and disappear down her chest into her concave belly. George tore his eyes away from her deliriously sexy form and climbed towards her face. Her florescent green eyes were now open staring at him with a mixture of wonder and fear.

Surprised, George jerked his supporting hands out from underneath her, but she didn't move and was still floating easily in the water. Her eyes shone brightly and seemed to look into his very soul. He felt very uncomfortable under her intense scrutiny and yet he couldn't move away. Her gawking eyes watched him carefully and her fear seemed to dissipate leaving an intense curiosity and wonderment. Not knowing what to do, he asked, "Are you alright?"

After a moment of hesitation, she nodded her head. Then with a flip of her tail she was gone, and he watched as her bright blue-green tail disappeared into the depths. George knelt on the platform trying to process the whole incident and wondering what to make of it.

He had never seen a more beautiful or stunning vision of womanly perfection. Her face and figure put any model, actress, porn star or even Barbie doll to shame. She was simply perfect in every way. He licked his lips hungering to kiss her, his hands ached to caress her, and his shorts were tight in the crotch with desire. But her eyes had touched his heart and soul, leaving him hungering for more of her.

George sat on the stern platform staring into the depths, hoping to see her again, but seeing nothing. Never in his life had he his heart and libido been captured like this waif of a mermaid. He had let her go and he had no way to ever see her again. After fifteen minutes, he slowly rose from the platform, buttoned up the hatch and began his trek home.

He navigated home on his own autopilot, as he had done many times before, but this time his mind was on the mermaid. At thirty-eight, he had his share of women, but none had ever come close to capturing his heart. He had never been married and really never had been anywhere close to finding anyone he was willing to spend his life with.

His lifetime of fishing had left him wiry thin with brown leathery skin stretched over hard ropy muscles. His face was handsome, but hard and not used to showing emotion. All of that had changed during the last hour. The stunningly gorgeous, young and succulent mermaid had his libido roiling overtime in his desire to touch, kiss, caress and make love to that incredible creature. Yet his heart wanted to gaze into her eyes and spend time learning to know and understand her.

During the trip back to safe harbor, George kept looking back to the ocean behind him looking for another glimpse of his mermaid. He had begun thinking of her as his mermaid and desperately wanted her to stay in his life. It had only been moments, but his heart had been captured and his mind couldn't seem to let her go.

His mind was so focused on the mermaid he almost motored past his offloading slip. He slowly docked and opened his hold and guided the crane to off-load the fish. Then his mind returned to the mermaid. He stared out at the ocean with his eyes searching for any sign of the stunning vision of beauty he had observed minutes earlier.

Coralia had been following the trawler from a distance, watching the ruggedly handsome man search the sea for her as he piloted the trawler. She knew that he had been affected by their encounter, just as she had. When she first gazed into his eyes, she felt a kind heart, a good soul and a lonely man. She wanted to know more about this strange fisherman and his effect on her. But fishermen were an enemy of mermaids and yet he saved her from the nets.

He was a ruggedly handsome man, but much older than she. His eyes told her that he thought she was beautiful and desired to possess her beauty. She knew he wanted to make love to her, but his feelings were purer than just fucking her. He wanted her heart, and he desired her love, while they made love. She knew all of this by searching his soul through his eyes and she felt some of those same feelings.

As he parked the trawler and began the unload of his catch, she saw him staring out to sea and she believed, he was still looking for her. Somehow, she knew they would meet again and to be honest, she seemed excited to see him again. Still, she knew she was exposed and had to clear out of the area, but she really wanted to find out where he parked the trawler. Coralia stayed as far as away as she could, but still see George standing on the deck of his boat.

Her senses were on high alert as she watched George because other fishermen were in the area, and she knew they would not be as friendly as her protector. After forty-five minutes, she watched George settle up with the fish company and he pulled away from the dock. She followed his boat as stealthy as possible, watching where he eventually parked his boat. When he parked, she knew where he lived, she watched his rugged form as he went about battening down the trawler.

When he finished locking down the boat, she watched as he set up a chair on his deck and sat in it drinking some kind of drink in a bottle. He stared intently over the ocean and his face had an intense look of longing and desire. His lonely look appeared again, and Coralia remembered his eyes as they caressed her belly, breasts and face with longing. As much as he had touched her heart, she knew he had captured her heart as well.

When the time was right, she wanted to see him again, but now was not the time. Coralia went to the bottom of the cove and began to stealthily make her way out of the cove.

Chapter 2

That night George stared at the ocean until he fell asleep in his deck chair. He had never had any woman touch him the way this mermaid had. She was so blisteringly beautiful he couldn't stop drinking in her beauty and thinking about his arms wrapped around her. But even as gorgeous as she was, there was something else. When his eyes roamed her mesmerizing figure, his libido soared the way it never had before, and his cock stiffened painfully with desire. But when their eyes locked, his heart skyrocketed with feelings he had never dreamed of or even imagined.

George was a not very handsome guy at 6' 2" and 210 pounds of hard muscle with graying, dark hair and piercing blue eyes. He moved with the grace and power of a tiger. His tight t-shirt showed off a very well-developed chest and ripped forearms and biceps, despite his age. He had been in a relationship in high school that had gone badly. The cheerleader he tried to date, made fun of him and even went as far as to use him to make her real boyfriend jealous. That incident led to a beating from the football team, and he took a long time to recover. He built his body, mind and soul into a hardened machine.

Now he was in his mid-forties and had never been married or had even been engaged. Women had been fun, disposable, but never anything remotely long-term. The incident in high school left him with a hard heart and very little trust of women. However, he was still very physical and loved womanly pleasures, but not the entanglements that went with it.

He loved the feel of an athletic woman, with soft, silky skin stretched tightly over taut muscle. He loved slender, like in the old-fashioned movies he loved to watch. The women in the movies had tiny waists. slender hips, long beautiful legs and large breasts that were a handful. The mermaid was everything he ever dreamed of and so much more.

As they had stared in each other's eyes, their eyes stayed glued together for what seemed like hours, but it could have only been a few seconds. But for those seconds, he saw a kind, curious and passionate woman. Her eyes were intriguing, pulling at him in a way that made him stay there transfixed. With their eyes bonded to each other, he felt as if she was next to him, and he was holding her in his arms. If she had been next to him, he would have held her in his arms and kissed her passionately.

Then he focused on her delicate elfin ears that gave her an exotic quality like no other woman he had ever seen. In his dreamy state, he wanted to kiss and nibble on those ears and see if they were sensitive and would send her into a passionate frenzy. He somehow knew her elegant neck would be vulnerable and responsive to his gentle sucking kisses. He smiled thinking of how he would leave a hickey on her neck marking her as his.

No other woman had ever reached into his heart like this mermaid did. He immediately knew she was his soul mate; he knew it with that one look. She was a water creature like him and everything good happened in the water. He wanted to reach for her, but he was afraid to scare her off, and his movements seemed to create panic in this waif of a mermaid.

At first, she seemed as captivated by him as he was of her, and her eyes transmitted her love and passion into his soul. But then fear took over and with a flip of her tail she was gone in a cloud of silky dark hair. Her hair hid her figure, but her fluorescent blue-green tail glimmered until she faded in the water. George wondered if she was as enamored with him as he was with her.

Apart from George's physical ruggedness was his personality. Everyone liked George. Women wanted to date him, and guys liked to hang out with him. He was fun, charming, smart, and sure of himself. Not in a cocky way, but George knew who he was, what he wanted from life and was not shy about asking for it. His strength of character and quiet leadership made him the focus of any room that he was in, even when he was not trying to be. Yet, despite his winning personality, his heart was very distant.

One of the qualities that set George aside from all others was the way he made love. His attention was 100% on the object of his affection. His talented hands, fingers, lips and cock left every woman he bedded satisfied, yet still begging for more. He had a very impressive dick that was larger than most women had ever taken and once they had a taste, women just went wild for more. He had lost his virginity after high school, and he had not slowed down since. Very few women turned down his charms when he focused his personality on them and almost none ever regretted the pleasure, but many wanted more than he could give.

George was a very physical man. He loved fishing because it pushed him physically; he loved pushing himself as he worked out and he loved pushing a woman into uncontrollable rapture. The look on a woman's face as he played her body like a fiddle was one of the most astonishing wonders in the world. In those moments, he watched her face and body become incapable of deception and he felt like a god breathing idyllic passion into the object of his attention.

But this mermaid had captured his soul and it was a new feeling for him. He didn't want to just make love to her, but cuddle, snuggle, talk, go for walks, swims or just be with her. After that first day, he searched for her every time he went fishing, but with every waking moment he searched the water for her, no matter where he was. His daily swims took on a new meaning as he searched for his dream girl.

Her exotic beauty took his breath away and when it came to her face or her athletic yet incredibly arousing figure, she had won the gorgeous lottery. Every visceral bone in his body wanted her, wanted to touch, caress and make love to this stunningly beautiful mermaid. But his heart had feelings that were so much more than just physical response to her astonishingly erotic form, he was in love with her. It was something he never believed in ... love at first sight and he was smitten.

When he thought of her, his heart pounded in his chest and his mind swam with hopeful possibilities. His dreams also went to erotic thoughts, and he had many wet dreams of making passionate love to her. His thoughts of her made it impossible to concentrate on his boat and his fishing. She had taken over his thoughts, and she was all he could think of.

Coralia felt the same, except she knew where he was, and she watched him constantly. His eyes truly were the window into his soul, and she saw a beautiful but scared heart and an open giving soul. She could tell he had been hurt deeply over the years, but it hadn't kept him from giving and loving. Her heart began to melt, feelings came as she watched him, and she began to feel a yearning to get to know George better.

She glanced at George standing on his boat and felt a tremor in her sexual core. She realized just how much she wanted to feel his hands or lips on her. What would it be like to have George kiss her, touch her, hold her? Hell, what would it be like to give herself to him and have him make love to her? She felt a visceral response as her body shuttered telling her that she craved his touch. George was smiling an impish grin as he looked out into the water, and she felt like he was thinking the same thing.

Coralia trembled, feeling the heat from his eyes pouring into her trembling heart. The needful anticipation of his touch was almost more than she could bear. Her whole body shook with anticipation of what was to come. She longed for him to just stuff himself inside her. The eagerness was almost too much, and she showed him the desperate heat through her eyes, but he was too far to see her. She was still a virgin, and all these sexual feelings were very new to her, but she knew she wanted him. Mermaids only fall in love once and deep inside she knew this was the love of her life

However, Coralia had been on land before mingling with the land people. The first time she had shed her tail and walked on land, everyone stopped and stared at her. It was then that she realized they all wore swimsuits or other clothing, and she was nude. She gathered swim clothing that washed into the ocean, but it took weeks before she found stuff that fit her svelte figure and even then, the top was way to small and her bountiful breasts were dangerously overflowing the tiny top.

Even in her swimsuit, her next foray on land was not much better. People still stopped and stared as she walked among them. She felt out of place until a generous shopkeeper donated a swimsuit that fit her as well as a coverup. People still ogled her because her spectacular beauty was hard to disguise. But now she knew it was because of her looks and not because she was violating the land people's customs.

The clothing as well as the ogling stares bothered her. While she loved being on land and walking, she loved the freedom of the being naked in the sea more. Wrapped in the ocean swells that caressed her skin was very sensuous and she felt beautiful. Until she met George, she had thought about spending less time on land. Now she had a reason to go back on land and she oh so wanted to see George in person, but fear of fishman was strong among the mermaids.

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers